TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 4:17:56 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Before Mars even heads off in search of , the Delibird finally finds the pokéball that is apparently meant for , extending it up towards her with a joyful expression on its silly face. Once she takes it, pokémon salutes them and wanders off, heading towards the next guest…
[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot2"]

[break]
The pokéballs given to each guest by the Delibird resemble a Premier Ball’s simple design, but where the accents would be red there is gold instead, and the button at their centre looks much like Meowth’s golden amulet. If they are to press it, unexpected gifts might await them…
[break][break]
Seasonal greetings from Martín del Mar and POG Bank.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

NOTES

[break]- GIVE A GIFT TO SOMEONE (1)
[break]- I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... Sigillaria will go around giving gifts to EVERYONE so I will update the trade as the posts go.
[break]Here's the trade link ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot2"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot2:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/happiny.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 4:25:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Is it gift time? Gift time! Carols are lovely and all, but Luka loves gifts even more. Getting them is all well and good, but it's the giving that she adores even more. And even though a few others beat her to the punch, she's ready with little gift bundles that she's spent all night putting together.[break][break]

Er...most of the night.[break][break]

Each Pokeball is as softly pink as her glowing cheeks. A modified love ball that looks perfectly suited to a magical girl like her. They come with a little gift bag filled with a few cookies and specialty made Pokeblocks— don't worry, she hasn't made any of them herself. Luka feels a bit like and their Delibird as she hands them out, first to and then to the lovely in exchange for her gift.[break][break]

"Wow," she gushes over the hand-painted flower she'd received. "This is so gorgeous! Did you make it yourself? My goodness...I'm not sure I could ever use it! It's like a piece of art...I'll treasure it, I promise. Thank you so much!"[break][break]

Her thanks to Mars' Delibird is just as sweetly thankful, and she throws a happy, happy smile over her shoulder at the man. Each of her gifts has a Pokemon inside as well, but Fish is tired so I'll make a trade thread tomorrow uwu.[break][break]

With her first round distributed she [ractically skips after , meeting the girl over at the punch bowl. She pours out a glass for herself and for the younger girl, and thankfully takes a sip before she hands it over.[break][break]

The punch is good— sweet, though undercut with a bitterness she nearly misses.[break][break]

Luka pulls back the glass she had almost handed Eris and promptly tips it back into the punchbowl.[break][break]

"Actually, let's go get a hot chocolate instead!"[break][break]

She casts Reiner a knowing look and points the younger girl towards a different array of drinks. And to distract her further (and prevent any questions) she pulls out her bag of gifts to present one along with . It's in the same kind of ball as the others, and Luka grins rather shyly as she hands it over.[break][break]

"I know you're more than capable of taking care of yourself," she says kindly, "But just know that I'll always be in your corner, okay?"[break][break]

[break]
's gift is a cute

[break][break]
@deck the halls[break]prompt: give a gift to someone (1/10) [break]trade thread

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 5:29:28 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Aaah. I see. is a good man to have in your corner." A thoughtful smirk crossed Barnaby's face, but was soon obscured by the rim of his glass. An unexpected connection, for sure, although not an altogether unpleasant one. He'd have to have them both over for brunch one day. Mimosas on the veranda sounded lovely. Speaking of alcohol...

Unfortunately, the warmth from the Hot Toddy didn't last long. It seemed Barnaby had gotten a little carried away while watching the carolers and, before he knew it, the cocktail was gone. A problem easily remedied. This time he chose to refresh his drink at the elaborate hors d'oeuvre table where an appetizing punch was being served from a sizable crystal bowl. He offered a glass to as well, in case he had finished his initial drink.

The caroling came to an end almost as soon as it had begun. Guests began dispersing off into groups and exchanging gifts. Smiling, cheeks flushed pink from the liquor, Barnaby lightly touched Felix's shoulder and indicated for him to follow. He lead them through the mansion until a quiet sitting room was found, free of any probing eyes. The journalist eased into one of the many ornate couches and gestured for his bodyguard to as well. Once Felix was seated comfortably, Barnaby would reach into his coat and bring out a Luxury Ball adorned with a golden bow.

"A little something to show my appreciation." His voice was gentle yet expectant. "A PORYGON-Z I captured during that crazy work incident." 's hilariously flustered face flashed across his mind for a moment.

"I hope it helps keep you safe. I worry about you sometimes." Barnaby's cobalt eyes softened a bit as he extended the gift toward Felix. Sometimes? Always.

prompt: give a gift to someone (1/5)
trade thread

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 5:43:15 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Since seems to have the same idea of going to check on , he decides to leave such a matter in his friend’s lovely and ever-caring hands – trusting that Luka would always have Eris’ best interest in mind.
[break][break]
So, his attention turns to , smiling in that confident and flawless way of his while offering a handshake. ”I don’t think I had a chance to introduce myself before. Martín del Mar, but most people here call me Mars.
[break][break]
Meanwhile, is the next person the Delibird approaches, soon extending one of the perfectly polished pokéballs towards him – its gold shimmering under the lights of a chandelier.

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot3"]

[break]
The pokéballs given to each guest by the Delibird resemble a Premier Ball’s simple design, but where the accents would be red there is gold instead, and the button at their centre looks much like Meowth’s golden amulet. If they are to press it, unexpected gifts might await them…
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

[break]- I HOPE YOU LIKE IT... Sigillaria will go around giving gifts to EVERYONE so I will update the trade as the posts go.

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #60a697!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot3"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot3:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/ampharos.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 8:02:37 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Mattie's eyes widen in both surprise and awe as offers her gift in exchange. Unfortunately, her first attempt at verbal appreciation gets caught in her throat and she covers her mouth just in time to turn away and cough, choking on her words. She grabs her cup to take a drink, but it's empty; she spies Dom over at the drink table, so she grabs his cup and takes a long drink. Ooo, the punch is good. She makes a mental note to get a glass of fruit punch for herself when she has a moment.[break][break]

Matilda turns back to Luka with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry, dry throat," she says, pointing to the cup. Clearing her throat, she gestures to the painted Pokeball now resting in Luka's hands. "I'm so glad you like it! If you ever want others just let me know, I'm always looking for new projects!" Holding up the bag, Mattie looks at Luka with gratitude. "Thank you for this, it's exceptionally kind of you." Feeling a tug on the hem of her dress, Mattie glances down to see Vega eyeing the bag in her hand hungrily. "Oh, you haven't eaten all night, have you?" She asks her Bulbasaur rhetorically, then bends down and fishes a Pokeblock out of the bag for her companion. Upon standing she realizes Luka has already moved on, but she smiles kindly at the gift in her hand and places it safely in her bag.[break][break]

Taking another sip, Matilda turns around to people watch when she almost runs into . She stops herself abruptly, choking on her drink and causing another small coughing fit. Mattie slams the rest of her punch to stop the coughing, and she feels warm tingles spread throughout her body. Oh man, that wine must just now be hitting. She sets down the now empty cup and smiles up at Mars, cheeks once again red but feeling a bit less self-conscious than before. "Mattie," she replies, taking his hand in both of hers. "Matilda," she clarifies quickly, "Greenlaw. Or Tilly, Dom's been calling me Tilly since we were kids..." Realizing she was rambling and holding onto his hand much longer than social etiquette dictated, she cut herself off and let go of his hand, instead clasping hers behind her back. "Your singing earlier was lovely. Do you study music?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.matilda]font:11px roboto;--accent:#db9dbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 10:47:10 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]deck the halls with boughs of holly
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a bright and beautiful yuletide
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Mars looked happy to receive the gift... For those few moments where she hovers around the fruit punch bowl and probably gains a few weird looks for blankly staring at the drink (what's in there anyways?) , her flushed cheeks are squished under her palms as she covers her face and exhales that breath she'd been holding.
[break][break]
And perhaps, she's a little too out of the moment, barely noticing as approaches to check on her. It takes quite a bit of willpower for her to resist the urge to squeak, a small jump immediately giving away her surge of emotions. Instinctively reaching for Reiner, Eris starts to comb through his mane, muttering quiet reassurances to herself as she takes a few deep breaths.
[break][break]
In that time, Reiner miraculously prepares a cup of fruit punch without much spillage, taking a small sniff at it before wrinkling his snout at how sweet it smells. And yet, he can't quite identify that bitter scent that lingers after, a small frown slipping past his blank stare as he hands the cup to Eris. Sure enough, it takes only one sip for the girl to squint, holding it up to the light and swirling it around. Perhaps, that's why Luka had tipped the extra cup back into the bowl.
[break][break]
"Remy sucks at picking drinks..." She pouts, awkwardly clasping onto her glass as she follows Luka. Canting his head at the woman, Reiner knows that she's signalling not to drink the fruit punch any further but he can't quite grasp that look she's giving him. Regardless, he's immediately takes the cup and hands it off to a passing butler with a small growl.
[break][break]
"Is the hot chocolate gonna be bitter too?" Stepping up, Eris carefully reaches for Luka's hand. "I think Remy got his fruit punch ratio wrong... kinda sucks, a bit like him! When he takes hours to reply to my messages!"
[break][break]
Sure, all the things she sends are little drawings of Galarian legends she's learnt of or a whole bunch of Skitty pictures, but she just really wants to show him the little dumb and cute things Paint Thinner is up to! And she would have showed Luka proof of an unresponsive , had it not been for the pokeball handed to her along with such heartwarming words.
[break][break]
She stops, silent as she holds the gift in her hands. What is she... how is she supposed to react? She looks at Luka, then to the present and back again. The bridge of her nose burns and she sniffles a little, pressing her lips together as she tries to pull herself together.
[break][break]

[break][break]
She's trying.

[break]
[break]
❆ Give a gift to someone (1/??)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || worche- wor- worcehrstire...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EMcuDIV.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f45aa0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LN5cH9K.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 12:00:17 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Mars’ intention hadn’t been to startle the stranger, much less to cause her to choke on her drink, but she seems to be doing just fine, and it’s soon enough that she regains her composure and takes his hand.
[break][break]
Matilda. Her name is repeated as if to hear what it sounds like when said by him, and while Mars notes on the fact that she holds onto him for way longer than what a handshake usually lasts, he doesn’t comment on it. Instead, he simply smiles; his honey-coloured gaze remaining fixed on . ”Cute name. Fitting, I’d say… Dom’s the man who was with you earlier, right? I don’t think I’ve met him either.” Something that obviously must be fixed, but it seems as if has also wandered off. Too bad, but the topic is soon changed, and Mars finds himself chuckling lightly at Matilda's praise:
[break][break]
”Ha. You think so? I was really into singing and playing guitar as a teenager, but it’s not something I ever pursued further than as a hobby.” Mars is not a man meant to dedicate his life to things like those, after all. His path had already been long decided at that point. ”What about you? It would seem you’re quite the artist.”
[break][break]
Yes, he had noticed the pokéballs.
[break][break]
And speaking of pokéballs…
[break][break]
After giving his gift, the Delibird stares up at , beady eyes observing the tall man for a moment before digging into its sack one more time. After digging around for a few seconds, it pulls out a pokéball just like the one given to Barnaby, although what awaits inside is much different from the journalist’s gift.

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot5"]

[break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

[newclass=".coarknot5"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot5:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/krokorok.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Jess

Tilly, Mattie
she/her
August 2
Bi
Veterinarian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greenlaw
Matilda Greenlaw
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 20:03:47 GMT
Matilda Greenlaw Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matilda"]

Hearing say her name, her smile fades a bit as her heart pounds and the sound of rushing blood fills her ears. He has a nice voice, anything he says would sound like that, she tells herself. He's just repeating it to be polite, she tells herself.[break][break]

When he complements her however, her smile reappears and she giggles nervously. At the mention of she looks for her friend over near the drinks with every intention of introducing the two - but her gaze falls on and she freezes, the light fog of alcohol immediately clouding whatever it was she'd been thinking about a moment ago.[break][break]

Matilda's brow furrows when Mars states that he never pursued music and she looks him up and down. She lets it go with a soft laugh when he complements her painting. "Ah, well I appreciate your kind words," she replies, not knowing how much of that complement was genuine and how much was kindness for her sake. "I saw Eris give you her gift and she was so nervous, I couldn't upstage her," Mattie says playfully with a hint of sarcasm. They both knew which Pokeball was higher quality. "I actually gifted that one to your girlfriend," she tilts her head in Luka's direction, "so you'll have plenty of opportunity to marvel at my work," she adds jokingly, feigning confidence.

[break][break]

[newclass=.matilda]font:11px roboto;--accent:#db9dbd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda ]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.matilda .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 21:26:52 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
112 for @open
”Eh? Really? I can’t wait to show Angelo!” Locke smiled gratefully at , carefully tucking the Pokéball away from the others.

and both seemed to have disappeared, disappointingly, so he turned to next. ”Here. I wasn’t sure what to get you that wouldn’t already have, but I figured rich guys always need more bodyguards right?”

Kringle-Kringle seemed to be catching on to what was happening now, squirming in Fran-Fran’s grasp as he tried to wriggle closer to his trainer’s bag and get involved in the gift-giving too. The Indeedee relented, placing the chick on the ground and keeping close as he started digging through the satchel for more presents.

- GIVE A GIFT (1/??) (Alexei)
- GIVE A GIFT TO A NEW MEMBER CHARACTER (1/??) (Mars)

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Jack

Dom, Nic, Nicky
he/him
May 19
Gay
Ranger
Cadet
Single
35 height
35 height
let's not forget we're flying.
awards
91 posts
Dominic Grey DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dom
Dominic Grey
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2021 22:35:25 GMT
Dominic Grey Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dominic"]

Dom hovered near the punchbowl, sipping occasionally on his cup, and watched the goings-on of the party. Everyone seemed to be settling in, and the gifts and alcohol were flowing. Lynx tugged at his leg, looking up with puppy dog eyes. Dom gave him a half-smile.[break][break]

"Sorry, bud, no punch for you." He barely caught his name mentioned from across the room and glanced up in time to see and looking his way. He flashed an awkward grin and started to walk in their direction, but quickly noticed the blush tinting Tilly's cheeks. He hesitated. That was more than the tinge of alcohol, he could tell from over here. Dom chuckled to himself from his position at the punch bowl, content not to interrupt.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.dominic]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dominic .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 0:07:47 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ah...Monsieur Calcifet's taste isn't all bad," Luka defends with a giggle. "But in this case...mm! Best stay away from the punch." Honestly, she'd like another drink...but she has to set a good example now, doesn't she? Perhaps she can slip a little something into her hot cocoa.[break][break]

"If he doesn't reply quickly enough," she continues as she prepares two mugs for herself and her adorable companion, "Let me know, okay? I'll be sure to scold him." She winks and turns back around, only to witness Eris' reaction to her gift.[break][break]

Well, that's not quite what she expected! "Eh? Ah, m-mademoiselle?! Please, um, p-please, there's no need to, um..." Had she done something wrong? Is it too much? Luka manages to keep a kind smile on her face even as she panics. "It's okay, sweetheart. Really!" She crouches down and carefully envelops the girl in a hug, lest anyone else see her sniffling face.[break][break]

"It's also okay to accept things from people that care about you," she says gently. "But if it's too much...just say the word, and I'll back of! Promise."[break][break]

She sneaks a peek over at , just to see what the other woman thinks about her gift. Her reaction had been so endearing...what a lovely girl! Luka can't help but be charmed by her. She casts her and a little smile, hoping that Mars will open his gift soon and enjoy it as well.[break][break]

[break]
's gift is a sweet little

[break][break]
@deck the halls[break]prompt: give a gift to someone (2/10) [break]trade thread

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,253 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 2:21:53 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"As well as one could before the wax on her wings melted off before she could take off to the skys above." she says quoting a famous story that she was sure fernando knew of. She took a sip of the Eggnog and looked aorund to see where fernando was looking as she spots earlgray. [break][break]

"But im making the best of it." she says as she pulls out a pokeball and waves down Earlgray. "Hey earl, mi amor make sure gets this ok?" she says as she passes a pokeball over to him as she had gotten him a gift. she hadn't seen him since she decked him in the face last time.

The little ghost cup pokemon floated off back to whatever he was doing and Melody turned her attention back over to the much taller fernando, god her neck would almost break if she stared at him too long. "But as well as I can be. I'm gonna face off against the Elite 4 soon, starting with your sister ." she says as she tries to find some. "And I intend on winning the whole thing. I need to show the people of Hoenn im not a push over." she explains.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for          [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 2:40:54 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

The mention of ’s gift causes a warm and gentle smile to illuminate the banker’s expression, the primarina-themed pokéball now resting minimised within his pocket just like the couple of others he brought with him to the party. ”Sweet of her, right? Eris is a wonderful kid. I sure wouldn’t have been able to make something like that at her age, I bet she put a lot of work into it.” Perhaps too much, and perhaps he makes a point of mentioning it so won’t feel all that bad. It reminds him of the conversation he previously had with the girl about what sort of gifts to get for people, and the realisation that she probably put much thought and effort into coming up with something he might like makes the gesture all the more endearing and sweet.
[break][break]
But then Matilda’s next comment comes, and if only for a second, confusion overtakes Mars’ expression – a rarity coming from a man who is so prone to hiding his true feelings. ”...My girlfriend?”
[break][break]
Does she mean ?
[break][break]
There’s a light laugh when he realises this; amused and far from embarrassed. ”Oh, Luka’s just a friend. A dear one, but it’s nothing like that.” Not like he can fault Matilda for assuming such a thing. After all, Luka is beautiful, they sure look great together, and misconceptions can come easily. Too bad Mars doesn’t think of her that way, and too bad he would never do something so cruel to dear … Except for that one time when he interrupted them out on the snow, but that one was also just a joke.
[break][break]
Thankfully, comes in just in the right moment to steer the conversation away from such topics – bearing gifts, no less! ”Locke! You shouldn’t have.” It’s with a grin that the courier is pulled into a one-armed hug, Mars’ gaze then turning towards his Delibird just as it finishes giving Barnaby and Felix their presents. ”I actually have something for you too. Come here, Sigillaria!”
[break][break]
When called, the Delibird answers, soon waddling over to the small group and handing a pokéball to

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot"]

[break]
[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

[break]- GIVE A POKÉMON GIFT TO FIVE DIFFERENT PEOPLE (5)

[newclass=".coarknot"]width:32px; height:32px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/RNKd5z6/DB-Pog-Ball.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.pokemondb.net/sprites/sun-moon/icon/mantine.png); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 3:09:29 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
If Luka could hear what and were discussing, she'd probably drop dead of embarrassment. As it is she's blissfully unaware of the misconception, and she'd deny it just the same. Mars is lovely, sure— her dear chartreuse buddy and even better friend. And she can't thank him enough for the opportunities he's given her. Those royalty checks from their recent photoshoot have helped pay for the bounty of gifts she can afford this holiday season.[break][break]

But it's not like that, although admittedly Luka's has a little bit of a crush on almost everyone she meets. The girl's a hot mess.[break][break]

Though for the time being, at least, she's 's mess to deal with. Poor guy.[break][break]

[break]
's gift is a lovely

[break][break]
@deck the halls[break]prompt: give a gift to someone (3/10) [break]trade thread

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
deck the halls!
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2021 3:25:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]deck the halls with boughs of holly
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]a bright and beautiful yuletide
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The things that Luka says are honestly quite heartwarming, but Eris doesn't quite know what else to do but tense as she gets hugged. Luka's a kind person, sweet and innocent (as far as Eris knows) and a soul that probably wouldn't hurt a fly (except for that one time she became a serial killer but anyways). So for her to unknowingly associate with so many Rockets, her included…
[break][break]
Eris makes a quiet vow as she hesitantly hugs back.
[break][break]
"Thank you…" she whispers, taking the time to ease into the hug while it lasts. When she pulls away, she's does her best to shake off the emotions with a smile. "I'm okay now, promise!"
[break][break]
And Reiner is more than happy to use this as an excuse to snuggle up to her, earning himself some good headpats in the process.
[break][break]
"We gotta make Remy broke from all the hot chocolate we're gonna take. Quick, we gotta go fast, Miss Luka!"
[break][break]
[break]
❆ Give a gift to someone (1/??)
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || worche- wor- worcehrstire...

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/EMcuDIV.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f45aa0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LN5cH9K.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]