249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 22:10:54 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen white roses with a cheesy homemade card sewed in the ribbon. A small gift bag is also included, with an Alolan Vulpix plush stuffed carefully inside. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine’s day, Lils! I hope these presents bring a smile to your face. Or at least a little cheer to your day. Yours truly, Toshiaki."

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,868 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 1:00:24 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

BOUQUETS:

You can just arrange the bouquet, thanks! Leave the delivery to the king's Elite Accelgor Squad.

ORDER DETAILS: A rustic looking bouquet that gives the feeling of belonging to the countryside, filled with purple orchids and white daffodils surrounding the core: several crimson carnations. A small card is half buried between the carnations, the earnest and clumsy words inside written by an untrained hand, alongside a CD in a simple envelope... It arrives directly via Accelgor delivery.[break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD:
"Ryssa C and Chy-T,

Hello! I hope these find you well!

I'm a big fan! Sorta! Kind of on the fence?

I do love the sound of your voices, and the music's always on point. But it can be a little hit or miss on what's said occasionally. Can't be helped, given my position- but regardless of all that:

Happy Palentines.

I hope you like the single track on the CD. I'm not sure if it's quite the same as the first time I played it, but I did my best to try and recapture what I felt then.

I deeply appreciate you.

-'A tentative fan'"

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/793627575091593227/829764682931896370/Thanatophobia.mp3[/player]
Song - Opposing Bloodlines - mklachu

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: An absolutely irresponsible selection of the most teeth-rotting candy one could obtain by sprinting through the candy shop with both hands stretched out to the cubicles like a mad man.[break][break]

TO: The Kids Club~ (, , , , , , )[break][break] CARD: "I love you guys!

Except you Hideo, those things were so sour my tongue almost fell off. Just kidding, I love ya too.

Eris, absolutely loved the candy- but the box they came in is a treasure. Keeping it, love ya midget.

Andy, I'm missing you so much... that's why we're all crashing your home on summer; hope you have a pool! See ya, love ya!

Arashi, my dude... we gotta get you sorted out. Eat this candy and swing by my office some time; we'll get'cha set up yet! Love ya man!

Aaron, when are you challenging the gym? Think I actually found your brother's name on the list! Chuck this candy up and use the sugar rush to challenge me, little guy! Also, love ya!

Cardy, I realized too late I could've bought way better sweets from your parents' store, I'm so sorry. I'll bring all of my soldiers over next week to make up for it! Love ya!

Ruby, #1 saintly team mom, I can't even begin to thank you for everything you do for us. This ain't much, but it's a token of my appreciation! Love ya!

Happy Palentines! Love y'all!

-Doug" [break][break]

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Azaleas, gerbera daisies and tulips, tied together with a cute pink bow and what seems to be a lace of straw. [break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day, Calli! I hope you've gotten used to Hoenn. If you ever need anything, I'll be there!

Lova ya!

-Doug"

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A perfume bottle shaped like a clam with a curled bicep lifting an anchor. It's called 'Captain's Treasure'. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Go get 'er, tiger. Your bro is cheering you on in this blessed, first married palentine.

Love ya!

-Doug"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A thoughtful selection of baked goods from 's family bakery.(Remembered it in time for this one!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I was gonna send you Charja-cola, but then I remembered you had an unlimited supply. Then I thought of sending you Zapsi, but thought that might be in bad taste.

Haha, get it?

Happy Palentines, man! Hope you enjoy the pies! Love ya!

-Doug"[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A selection of Chamomile and other teas with soothing effects on the voice. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I was at your last concert undercover! It was pretty fun!

It looked like you gave it your all though, so I thought these might help!

Happy Palentines, Melo! Love ya!

-Doug"[break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A subtle perfume with a lasting fragrance that helps mask the scent of perspiration well.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "If it wasn't for you, I would never have gotten to know the mat as intimately as I do now. Thanks man!

Happy Palentines! Love ya!

-Doug"
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2022 9:59:30 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: The package is oddly heavy, immaculately wrapped in the the most cliché, neon pink wrapping paper. It's full of little hearts. Scrawled with near intelligible handwriting on the paper itself instead of the card is a small message. (And once open would reveal a beautifully moist chocolate cake.)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I swear I didn't bake it myself. HAPPY PALENTINE'S DAY, RAZZ!
- Sky"[break][break]

TEA?:

ORDER DETAILS: The package is decorated with bright, neon pink wrapping paper that hurts the eyes. Once open, it would reveal a bottle of tea very expensive tequila. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Don't you drink it all by yourself, spiky. We gotta catch up! HAPPY PALENTINE'S DAY!
- Sky""[break][break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: Pink bright enough to hurt the eyes envelops the strange lightweight package. Once open, the box would reveal two plump mounds of delicious sugary goodness. The merengues' shape oddly resembles a voluptuous bosom. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "See you tonight, Palentine ;)
- Your Captain"[break][break]

FLOWERS?:

ORDER DETAILS: The same gaudy bright pink wrapping paper envelops this package, though its surface is full of small, hand-drawn dicks. Once open, it would reveal a small prickly cactus. It also bears a striking resemblance to the male genitalia. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "The resemblance is uncanny. Happy Palentine's Day, princeling.
- Captain Dross"[break][break]

ALSO TEA?:

ORDER DETAILS: The same offensive pink is wrapped around this package, sans the little hearts. The wrapping paper itself seems a little worse for wear, as if its sender hadn't been sure of whether to send it or not. Once open, it would reveal a bottle of some unknown liquor. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Last person who tried to drink a bottle of this was knocked out after the second glass. I dare you. Happy Palentine's Day, Lu.
- Skyler Dross"[break][break]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 2:11:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: within the bouquet sits a fiery display of red and orange roses with a card slipped into a dark red envelope tied to it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "roses are red, violets are blue, i'd stop drop and roll for u <3" signed

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box full of colorful gummi worms all in the shape of various larve type pokemon![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "hope you don't have butterfrees in your stomach on dates casanova" signed [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a six pack of "rose zapsi" soda with a bright yellow ribbon attached on the top.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "you charge my heart up to the highest voltage!" signed [break][break]

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: a magikarp shaped bottle with the scent reminience of a "fish market"[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "to my one and only sea wife!" signed

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: a crystal bottle filled with the scent of alolan flowerbeds.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "let the sun rise up on a very good day for ya!" signed
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
378 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 10:31:52 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:"I didn't mean to get in this shop, and I got pressured to get something. Don't think too much of this. -Wolfy"[break][break]
close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 15:59:40 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar

SWEETS!

ORDER DETAILS: A heart shaped box filled with bonbons of all sorts of different flavours.[break]
TO:

Atlas,

Happy Palentine's!
I just wanted to say that I'm glad we met and I've really enjoyed the time we've spent together ♡ I hope you like chocolates! And don't feed Rex any! They're bad for him!!
Hope we see each other again soon.

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

ORDER DETAILS: A heart shaped box filled with bonbons of all sorts of different flavours.[break]
TO:

Toshi,

Happy Palentine's!
Let's hangout again sometime soon, preferably not in an ice cave, though! Don't eat all these in one go or you'll get a tummy ache :c

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

TO:

Elliott,

Happy Palentine's!
I hope you've been doing okay! Stop by the lab sometime to say hi, I miss spending time with you :c

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

TO:

Priam,

Happy Palentine's!
Thanks for being such a cool friend and so fun to hangout with. Hope you like chocolates!

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

TO:

Izzy,

Happy Palentine's!
Hope you've been well! Let's have lunch together or something sometime!

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

TO:

Luka,

Happy Palentine's!
Remiel better take you to some boujee a'f place to celebrate, but don't let him get away with anything just because of that!! You're sweet and I'm super glad we met ♡ Give Jam a big smooch for me!

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

SWEETS!

TO:

Hailee,

Happy Palentine's!
Hope you have a great day today!

x

- Ceri Glynn ♡

DIRT?!

ORDER DETAILS: A 40 Lb. bag of nutrient rich soil, along with a small vial filled with an a carefully labelled liquid.
[break]
TO:

Elisabeth,

Happy Palentine's!
I thought you'd appreciate some soil for the babes much more than any flower I could pick out for you, and that you'd enjoy it much more. Hope all the cuties are doing well! I also attached a sample vial of my new Sneasel's venom, since I figured you might find it interesting – it's one of those from the time-space distortions!

Thanks for doing all this for everyone ♡ Don't overwork yourself, though!

xoxo

- Ceri Glynn ♡

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2022 23:54:56 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of Lily of the Valley, carefully tied together with some kind of ribbon with a hand-stitched design of snowflakes and flowers.

TO:

CARD: [break]
[attr="class","palentineslils"]Please don't eat these, they're a little poisonous if ingested.

Lilith

[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][newclass=.palentineslils]font-family:homemade apple; font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hazel

Raegan
she/her
August 14
Nimbasa City, Unova
Pansexual
Personal Trainer/Athlete
Civilian
10 height
10 height
Always get back up.
awards
68 posts
Rae Rançon DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rae
Rae Rançon
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 0:04:45 GMT
Rae Rançon Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A solid cube of chocolate. Each side is about a foot in length. It's heavy and there's no wrapper on it and no kind of packaging.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: You got me the bear, so I got you this. Dig in! There's no wrapper so you don't even have to use that big nerd brain of yours. [break][break]
close tab

played by

evan

dr glynn
he/him
may 1st
circhester, galar
gay
ecological geneticist
civilian
mae pob lliw yn dod gyda stori
awards
44 posts
Cefin Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cefin
Cefin Glynn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 23:37:01 GMT
Cefin Glynn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A vase of foxgloves! Beautifully toxic, and toxically beautiful.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines Day! Please don't get into any trouble! Seriously!"
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 2:52:36 GMT
giada morgan Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a collection of sweets: chocolate, cookies, and cupcakes. the box is wrapped with a cute skitty bow.[break][break]
CARD:
happy valentine's day ♡
got a surprise for you later, darling c;
xoxo gia
[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: some skitty shaped cookies and a bottle of 100 proof tequila wrapped with red ribbon[break][break]
CARD:
happy palentine's day, hot stuff!
it's good, i promise! c;
xoxo gia
ps. share with that cutie @nine
[break][break]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 11:08:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of goldenrods wrapped dressed in a blue sheet with white polka dots, and a pink ribbon![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm always here for you, big guy! You can make lots of friends if you try your best! Kind regards, Cat."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A tin full of poké ball shaped biscuits.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You can't be at your best on an empty stomach! Have some of these! Björn reckons they're super yummy!"

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small branch of lilacs, the branch end of it wrapped nicely with some white linen and a thin blue ribbon![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Heya Lili! Hope you're having a fun Palentines! Remember to enjoy yourself! Not too much though! Your friend, Cat."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A large set of brownies, probably too much for one person.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These brownies were super good! You should try some! Hope you're having a swell time, Lili!"
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:07:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PERFUMES:

]ORDER DETAILS: a dainty bottle, shaped like a crescent moon, written in old kalosian. the smell is pleasantly sweet and reminiscent of peaches at the height of their season, juicy and bold, with a touch of honeysuckle.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: to my one and only. it took some searching, but i finally found the parfum that enamoured you during our stay in kalos."

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: neatly arranged pyroar lilies and other exotic flowers from all over the world are arranged in a towering, breathtaking display.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "dated on the arrival of yvette's move to hoenn. - welcome home, my heart.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 17:19:59 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

GIFT:

ORDER DETAILS: A box arrives at the Sotally Tober while Angelo is on a work trip, carried by a Wingull who looks like it's attempted to rip into the parcel. Inside, there's a bottle of local tequila from his place of venture that boasts a 'region famous, uniquely intense' tamato berry spice to the liquor, alongside a bottle of massage oil. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Down for a little bet later, sunshine? ;] Signed, Captain Vestri."

GIFT:

ORDER DETAILS: A variety of Axe-W deodorant arrives for Doug. It reeks and it's clear Angelo knows it, as it's wrapped in a million layers of newspaper and bubble wrap like it's a bomb.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Maybe this will help you impress that crush of yours. Apparently it's a big hit with teenagers. Go get 'er, tiger! Signed, Angelo."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 19:44:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I hope you've been well, Commissioner."
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 0:41:29 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A simple pattern box containing packets of orange juice
TO:
CARD:

[attr="class","palentineszahra"]Easy on the drinks

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A carefully wrapped box containing a bottle of blanco tequila
TO:
CARD:

[attr="class","palentineszahra"]I did try the frozen watermelon margaritas, they were as good as you say

[googlefont=Mrs+Saint+Delafield][newclass=.palentineszahra]font-family:mrs saint delafield; font-size:25px;[/newclass]