Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 12:36:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]FIORELLI FLORISTRY SWEETHEART SALE!

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MINI-EVENT
ENDS FEBRUARY 28TH, 11:59PM PST

WELCOME TO FIORELLI FLORISTRY!

ROMANCE IS IN THE AIR as Fiorelli Floristry proudly announces its first ever Sweetheart Sale! This seasonal event in Petalburg City involves an unprecedented level of personalisation for your orders this Palentines' Day, hand-delivered by and her Pokemon staff. Our Kalosian specialties for this promotion include:[break][break]

• BOUQUETS
  • PERFUMES
  • TEA & DESSERTS

Why not show that special someone you care with a bespoke gift, complete with a scented card hand-delivered by Vivillon, Bellossom, or Roselia?[break]

[break]

GUIDELINES

INSTRUCTIONS

• Respond to this thread using the template outlined in the post below.
  • These orders will be immediately delivered in-character to their recipient upon posting.
  • You are allowed to customise the order details to your liking! Remember that this is, however, a flower shop first and foremost.
  • There is no limit to the amount of items or recipients you may order for.
  • Your recipient will only know the gift was from you in-character if you SIGN the card!
  • Be sure to TAG the recipient where indicated on the template below.
  • Feel free to change up the pictured icons as you like -- they are size 55x55 for reference!
  • Have fun!

REWARDS

EACH OF YOUR CHARACTERS can create a limitless amount of Sweetheart Sale orders. Each character can REDEEM THE FOLLOWING REWARDS ONCE after participating. These rewards can be immediately placed into your personal computers immediately.

The last item above is a SWEET HEART. The SPEED DATING event is the main method of collecting this item. Sweet Hearts will be used to purchase things from an event shop that will be released at a later date.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 12:36:41 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

FIORELLI FLORISTRY

Welcome to our Sweetheart Sale! See our special offers below.

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Bouquet Template:
[blockquote][h1]BOUQUETS:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous![/h2]
[img style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;" src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940567884097277952/55x55bouquet.jpg"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Perfume Template:
[blockquote][h1]PERFUMES:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous![/h2]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940570085825867837/55x55perfume.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "May this gift smell as sweet as you are! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[/blockquote]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @tag[break][break] CARD: "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)

Tea & Dessert Template:
[blockquote][h1]TEAS & DESSERTS:[/h1]
[h2]Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous![/h2]
[img src="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/635514454108405760/940573349325721600/55x55tea.png" style="max-width:100%;border:#cccccc solid 1px;padding:5px;height:55px;width:55px;"][b]ORDER DETAILS:[/b] A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] [b]TO:[/b] @tag[break][break] [b]CARD:[/b] "Have a scrumptious Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer." (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[break][break][/blockquote]

Thank you for stopping by Fiorelli Floristry~!

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 15:34:18 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A carefully chosen bouquet of red lilies, purple hibiscus, honeysuckle, and yellow primrose.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To my sweet summer storm. You are more than enough."
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 15:52:35 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen white roses bundled up in white lace.  A large card with chicken scratch handwriting is protruding out from the buds.. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I didn't know what you would like. Hope this is works. Signed, Felix." 
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,420 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 18:36:23 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen yellow sunflowers, wrapped together with a red lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope your Palentines is going well, Eris! I know flowers make any day better! From: Hideo" [break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A lovely box with a large variety of chocolates. A few of them seem to be missing.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Trust me when I say these are really good. From: Hideo"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A large number of Gerbera daises, with a wide variety of colors from white to orange to yellow to pink.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hope you're having a nice Palentines day, Doug. We should catch up sometime! From: Hideo"[break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: Several bags of a very sour candy, shaped like hearts.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Bet you can't eat a whole bag in one go. From: Hideo"[break][break]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 18:43:16 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

FLOWERS

DISCLAIMER: These are anonymous deliveries for now.

ORDER DETAILS: A single red rose.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sorry if you don't like the rose."

ORDER DETAILS: A single red rose.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I'm sorry if you don't like the rose."
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,450 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 18:47:37 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of palentines gifts wrapped up in one big package, which includes a bouquet of roses and chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "get some petals on the bed or something for when i get home."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 18:55:55 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box is placed inside a pink gift bag, what lies within is none other than a whooping FIVE POUND cherry-flavored gummy bear, in the spitting image of a Teddisura! At the bottom of the bag is an assortment of random candies and sweets. There’s also a homemade card, decorated with little Pokemon doodles and hearts all over it. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Yo, Rae! You’re a beary awesome friend! Happy Palentines Day! Signed, Toshiaki."[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 19:37:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ORDER #1

BEST WISHES TO THE ALFRICS

ORDER DETAILS: a small batch of potted GRACIDEA flowers. each one is cultivated on it’s own. the disparity in their size and length makes it look like these were harvested from a single source.

TO: the alfric family ( + )

to the alfrics,

congratulations on your continued love. the endearing sense of family that you two have is what many could only hope for. your bond is an inspiration that highlights the sanctity of two people becoming one.

i hope all is well and bid you nothing but the best.

happy palentines,

ORDER #2:

ORDER DETAILS: a bouquet of flowers picked out by . the specific request was for an assortment that have a long shelf-life and require low maintenance.

it comes with a sealed letter and a gift basket filled with gaudy snacks. it’s clearly from a high-end store. probably UPPER DISTRICT?

TO: 914 slateport heights, unit 1803 ( + )

all,

thank you for all of the hard work you two have put in. attached are some flowers to liven up the place. please see to them in whichever manner you see fit.

this package should also come with some snacks. please relax and enjoy these when time permits. if this does not meet your dietary restrictions please let kathy know.

a small bonus has been forwarded to your account. our success with the ranger initiative has met our desired metrics for q4 of last year. we could not have done this without your continued support and impressive work ethic.

thank you.

happy palentines,

ORDER #3:

ORDER DETAILS: an open-ended request of ‘whatever you deem appropriate; professional, for colleagues’. a specific request of ‘please add a box of assorted chocolates’ is listed in the footnote.

TO: the gyms of , , ,

happy palentines,

i hope you all find time to spend with those you hold dear and cherish.

thank you for your continued work and tenure within the hoenn gym circuit. please know, your efforts are appreciated and recognized. while many hold aspirations of becoming a gym leader, very few realize the dedication, pressure, and commitment that comes with such a title.

there are days where this job leaves us fulfilled and with a sense of purpose.

there are days where this job is glamorized and we are put on a public pedestal.

but, just like there are good days, there are also the bad ones.

there are days where we crumble under the constant work we have.

there are days where the appointments are endless and our queues seem unconquerable.

there are days where people forget we too are people and exist to do more than be treated as a stepping stone in their pursuit for greatness.

many will never know what we have been through. some of these experiences can only be related to by those who have walked in our shoes.

just know, you are loved, appreciated, and respected.

thank you,

council man .

P.S.:

this should come with a box of chocolates. on the bad days, i like to pick out one to eat. hopefully, these expire before you finish the box.

if, somehow, you manage to finish them before that, let me know.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 22:05:36 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

DESSERTS:

i love you and this is disgusting

ORDER DETAILS: an assortment or amalgamation of seemingly random foods. included is as follows: a container of fried pickles, a tub of vanilla ice cream, and a bag of chile + lime taquitos.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: happy palentines!

i took notes and asked about your 'weird and wacky' pregnancy cravings. i made sure to include your top three because i can't leave you hanging. even if the fried pickles make me gag. i love you more than i hate fried pickles, so i got you fried pickles. let me know if you need anything else!

mwah,

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2022 23:55:09 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A single White chrysanthemums with a Castleton Green lace wrapped underneath petals, and a darkly colored card. Someone's elegant handwriting has been engraved upon it in white ink. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine's Day." -No signature.
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 1:23:22 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: In a small, elegantly embossed package sits a classic Kalosian dessert: Coeur a la Creme. Heart-shaped and traditionally served on Palentine's Day, the sweet is similar in taste and texture to a cheesecake. Although it isn't advertised, Barnaby baked this himself.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break]
"A piece of my heart for you on Palentine's Day, mon beau. Thank you for all that you do. I treasure your company dearly."

❤ Barnaby

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful bouquet of fragrant white lilies, imported from rural Kalos. The flowers are wrapped in lace and adorned with a light blue ribbon. The ribbon has wave motifs stitched into it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: [break]
"Enjoy this little slice of Kalos. A small gift to show my appreciation for your companionship. I know I can always count on you to indulge me when I'm feeling homesick.

Happy Palentine's Day, mon trésor."

❤ Barnaby

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: Inside an antique sterling silver perfume bottle, delicately etched with floral accents, is a cologne Barnaby hand-picked himself. He felt the fragrance suited Izzy well. Light and crisp, with a hint of cedarwood and sage.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:

"A bottle of cologne to freshen up your stinky apartment. And yourself, if you'd like. Hope you're feeling all better now, mon chou."

❤ Bee
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 6:17:03 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar

EAU DE PARFUM:

An unexpected delivery arrives at your address...

ORDER DETAILS: A prismatic bottle of glass filled with a mixture labeled "Flowerbomb Dew" and a price tag well beyond what would be expected of a token gift. Please handle with care.[break]
TO: [break]
CARD: "Heard you had a break up — here's something for the rebound. Happy Palentine's." Adrian Malcolm
close tab

played by

evan

izzy
he/him
october 1st
castelia city, unova
gay
mechanic
grunt
grumpy
do not perceive me
50 height
50 height
co było, nie wróci
awards
180 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izydor
Izydor Baranowski
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 15:11:26 GMT
Izydor Baranowski Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A sweet little box of vanilla-almond macarons.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thanks for helping out with the ribs + cleaning and stuff. These things are from Kalos I think so you'll like them probably. - Izzy[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A mixed box of brownies of various flavours.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Consider this payment for the curry + the photographs at Mt. Pyre. Have a good one. - Izzy[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dusty pink bouquet, for positive feelings and new friendships.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: No note.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 15:11:55 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A simple box containing galaxy-designed, vanilla-flavored macarons. You can’t help but wonder if the design was intentional, accidental or just a bit whimsical.[break][break] TO: , , , , , , [break][break] CARD: “I made too many of these again, I hope they’re to your liking.” - Alex / Алексей

Most of the cards are signed (with Zahra’s box it’s signed with the sender’s name but in Cyrillic); but curiously there is a special request for the box that would be delivered to ; the card with that particular box has mostly the same text however there is no name on the card (but of course, the handwriting looks familiar to the recipient).[break][break]