119 posts
Pace Mahmoud DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pace
Pace Mahmoud
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 19:10:44 GMT
Pace Mahmoud Avatar
Pace didn't work for the Sinnoh Syndicate for years not to learn the language of flowers ok

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A single sprig of Asphodel to announce unending loyalty until death, and deep regret.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Blank card.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A golden bouquet. Includes Helianthus for ambition and warmth; Acacia for platonic love and friendship, and Arum Lily for ardorous lust. Full of mixed messages, much like Pace himself.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Forever missing you when we're not together! Happy Palentine's Day, Lia. Signed, Pace.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A rustic, woodland-esque bouquet delivered right back to Fiorelli Floristry. Includes Agrimony for gratitude and positive energies, and Vine for new connections and friendships.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: I bet nobody ever buys the florist flowers, huh? Happy Palentines!

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A pretty bouquet full of clear intentions. Includes Camellia for desire; Primrose for pleasure and satisfaction, and White Dittany for heat and passion.
[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentines day, Percy. Maybe we can meet up again sometimes, get something to drink? I still feel the need to pay you back for helping out with that mission... hit me up if you have any ideas ;-) Signed, Pace"
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2022 21:12:22 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A mix of sunflowers, white orchids, and buttercups with a simple white bow.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I could never stop loving you, buttercup"

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A loose leaf mixed tea sampler of various flavors meant to inspire romantic feelings.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "These could never be as sweet as you, Cillie."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,225 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 5:21:26 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "I thought about sending you something, and honestly im still unsure if I should even be sending a gift to someone who can have everything in the world that he wants. but regardless of that I hope you enjoy the scent of this cologne I got, it's a scent my father uses. Happy valentines Martín. - Melody Miro" Signed with a little heart at the end

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed!

ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You stink bitch, love u. -Melody Miro"
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 5:34:37 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar

DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by vivillion, signed!

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues, a very fancy 3 layered strawberry shortcake with a side of vanilla ice cream to go alongside it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Don't eat the whole thing at once or you'll get a stomach ache. Enjoy, my love. -Bryan Delarosa." (Side note, bryan's handwriting is atrocious. He tried really hard.)[break][break]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 5:47:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A can of whipped cream with a bow wrapped around the center.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Save this for later tonight ;-) - Rowan"[break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A sparkling glass bottle fragrant with an ocean-scented perfume. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're the stinkier whore. Happy Palentines bitch - Rowan"

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An arrangement of lavender tied together with a twine knot. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "This will cover up the smell of the bodies in the basement. Happy Palentines, bro. - Rowan"
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:52:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A variety of Kantonian chocolates with paired Kantonian liquors.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Something sweet and strong for my favorite Palentine <3 Love youuuuuu" [break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A set fo local Hoennian organic loose leaf teas with a super cute Ducklett tea infuser like this[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Your homework: Relax every now and then! - Your bestie, Eva" (Or whatever message you'd like to send!)[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small pot with the start of a vining plant. A single bud is present, waiting to bloom. When given the chance, it will grow into a beautiful vining moonflower [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May this grow with you where ever you may plant your roots. Remember, even in darkness, something beautiful can bloom." - Love always, Eva.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,736 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 8:54:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small bouquet of carefully trimmed white egret orchids and lavenders.
TO:
CARD:
[attr="class","palentineseris"]Hope these flowers make you a little happier today!

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A small bouquet of zinnias and white egret orchids.
TO:
CARD: A simple sentence is written on the note, slightly smudged as if someone has cried over it.
[attr="class","palentineseris"]please come back soon

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A colourful tin with drawings of bug-type pokemon covering its entire surface, containing some special hot chocolate mix.
TO:
CARD:
[attr="class","palentineseris"]This is for when you have to stay up and all! Remember to take regular breaks! Then when you're free, we can go exploring together!

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A packaged box decorated with pressed lavender on the sides, containing some cinnamon cookies and caramel-filled chocolate
TO:
CARD: The note is messily inscribed in braille and contained with a small good luck charm -
[attr="class","palentineseris"]That's a charm for you that'll help keep you safe as best as it can! In the meantime, have some of these sweets, they're really good!

[googlefont=Nanum+Pen+Script][newclass=.palentineseris]font-family:nanum pen script; font-size:14px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 10:50:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a dozen dead roses with a wrinkly card taped to them.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "hope things are well."

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a dozen red chrysanthemums delivered straight to eva's office. a card is attached to it.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "all this time together and i never got to ask what your favorite flowers are. so i got you red chrysanthemums based off what they mean.

yours always, matias."

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: a sparkling glass bottle fragrant with a lavender perfume.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "you stinky."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "i was going to get you these on our blind date you ghosted. figured you'd like them. also figured they'd lessen the pain of losing to me at hst. hehe!"[break][break]
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 21:53:13 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a single daffodil[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: blank
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 23:28:28 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar

BOUQUETS:

BEST WISHES TO ROCKET INC

ORDER DETAILS: a small bouquet of cherry-picked red spider lilies that’s tied together by a thin, dark twine. although intended, this choice of flower is undoubtedly ill-fitting for palentine's day. after all, everyone knows what red spider lilies are associated with…

TO:

dear gav,

happy palentine's day! i know it’s been such a long while but… i can't get you and the rest out of my head. i really, really do miss you all. can't wait for our little reunion!

- K

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,857 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 23:51:12 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of yellow roses and tiny blue forget-me-nots, tied with a purple ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You know where to find me if you ever need to talk. GM."

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A box of chamomile teas packaged with white chocolate meringues.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: [see above; they were ordered together][break][break]

because people keep torturing this child with flowers
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 0:15:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a box of mixed chocolates wrapped in red paper, tied with a castform-patterned bow.[break][break]
TO: [break][break]
CARD:
miss you, hope all is well!
stop by the lab to catch up if you have some free time to spare.
love, illie ♡
[break][break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a box of brownies & assorted cookies, wrapped with a mew-patterned bow.[break][break]
CARD:
here's something sweet to snack on while you're hard at work!
it's an honor to be your coworker.
catch up soon?
love, illie ♡
[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a dozen pink, white, and peach roses tied together with a golurk-patterned bow. the flowers, together, signify her loyalty and friendship to a certain ceo.[break][break]
CARD:
take some time off to smell the roses!
love, illie ♡

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a dozen purple roses tied together with a ninetales-patterned bow. the color, alone, speak to his lineage and the gesture is, perhaps, one of good will?[break][break]
CARD:
a cute sinistea card sits in the bouquet. there's no message on the card but the bow gives an inkling as to who sent this...

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a box of eeveelution-designed cupcakes, with a cute eevee-patterned bow on the top.[break][break]
CARD:
sorry i took your eevee from you by accident!
she's super cute... can she visit again soon?
sorry again!
the golurk woman (illie) ♡
[break][break]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 0:59:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar

BOUQUETS:

[break]
ORDER DETAILS: a blue hydrangea and lily bouquet, tied with a light blue ribbon.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: whatever was written has been heavily scribbled out.[break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a large, neatly wrapped box of chocolates.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "i'm here if you ever want to talk."[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a sunflower and yellow rose bouquet.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: blank.[break]

TEAS:

ORDER DETAILS: a box with a blend of citrus blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: blank. (sorry temp)[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: a sunflower and yellow rose bouquet. (matching with temp. gay.)[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: blank.[break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: a single cupcake, decorated with red sprinkles.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "i promise this one doesn't have an egg inside it."[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,311 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 2:58:30 GMT
ana fell Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An ebony box tied with an off center crimson bow. Inside are a collection of Unown-shaped chocolates. The cipher is on the back of the lid.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Hey, boss. Saw these and thought of you. Happy valentines or whatever. - Cyg"[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen roses in Roselia colors interspersed with Bellosom flowers. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Miss you! Let's hang out some time. Preferably somewhere the meal is made for us. XOXO Cygne"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 3:01:47 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An elegant round box that when opened is filled to the brim with Larkspurs; white ones, blue ones, and even some of a slight purple shade. A handwritten note rests atop of them.[break]
TO:

Barnaby,

Admiring flowers was what caused us to meet, and while the most beautiful blooms have inspired the most tragic tales, that does not mean the beauty behind them should be forgotten. In this world full of tragedies, you bring beauty. Remind me to one day tell you the tales behind these and what they mean.
Joyeuse Saint-Valentin,

- Mars.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An elegant round box that when opened is filled to the brim with Alstroemeria; white ones, yellow ones, orange ones, and curiously enough, many pink ones. A handwritten note rests atop of them.[break]
TO:

Serena,

I know things have been difficult lately, so I hope these at least make you smile. There many things words can't express that flower can, but I want you to remember that I'll always be here. I'm really glad to have you in my life.
Happy Valentine's Day,

- Mars.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beautiful bouquet of blue and purple iris flowers, often seen as a flower of celebration yet also known to mean wisdom, valor, and hope.[break]
TO:

Melody,

Iris flowers were named after the goddess of rainbows, there's a lot about you that makes me think of her.
Perhaps you should make it a habit out of getting flowers.
Happy Valentine's Day,

- Mars.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A single pink Dianthus, carefully wrapped and with a pink bow attached to it. To represent innocent, as well as admiration and affection.[break]
TO:

Lis,

A dianthus for you and Dianthus.
Hope you both have a happy Valentine's Day,

- Mars.

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A nice box filled with an assortment of macarons of different colours, with sprinkles on them[break]
TO:

Eris,

You should stop by sometime soon, I have more stories to tell you. Also, don't eat all these in one go or I'll take you to the dentist myself.
You know where to find me if you ever need anything.

- Mars.

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A single Asphodel flower, placed within a small black box. Perhaps a warning, perhaps a reminder[break]
TO: [break]
CARD: There is no card