luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 4:40:30 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: Purple irises and hydrangeas, tied with a satin ribbon. Attached is a silver bell reminiscent of a cat collar.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Mars,[break][break]
I can't thank you enough for all you've done for me, and for being such a wonderful friend. You've helped make my experience in Hoenn a truly special one. I hope this small token can adequately expess how much I admire and adore you! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day![break][break](P.S. Please give Cash Money a kiss from me!)[break]
- ♡ Luka
[break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A cute pink box stuffed full of macarons and hydrangea petals that speak of gratitude and admiration. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Matias,[break][break] Happy Palentine's! You've always been there for me, and I'll be forever grateful for all your help when I was first settling in. It's been a joy to work with you and I hope we can continue to do so in the future! I'm afraid I'm not sure what kind of sweets you like best, so if they're not to your taste please share some with , and pass on my love as well![break][break][break]- ♡ Luka
[break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A carefully packaged carrot cake, very on the nose.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Izydor,[break][break] Szczęśliwych walentynek! I hope your garden grows to be as lovely and bright as you are.[break][break]- ♡ Luka
[break][break]

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: An elegant bottle of men's cologne. It's rich, velvety scent is of vanilla and amber wood.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Andres,[break][break]Happy Valentine's Day! I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead this year, so here's a little something to help you out! Friends need to help each other out after all! Give Chuchi extra cuddles from me today too.[break][break](P.S. Please throw away your Axe now xoxo)[break]- ♡ Luka
[break][break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A beautifully decorated macaron featuring a sugar-spun Cleffa, Clefairy, and Clefable![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Paxton,[break][break] Tart picked this one out just for you! She sends it over with all her love, as do I. I hope that my wonderful neighbor has an equally wonderful Valentine's Day![break][break]- ♡ Luka
[break]

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An adorable plate of sugar cookies, each one decorated like an Eevee in costume![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Eris,[break][break] Happy Palentine's Day! You remind me of an Eevee...there's so much possibility for your future! I hope you like the cookies! If you're not a fan, here's a tip— you can buy tons of discount candy the day after the holiday. Use this information wisely![break][break]- ♡ Luka
[break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A lively bouquet of beautiful yellow roses, tied with a satin ribbon. There's also a small box of rich camembert cheese included![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Lux,[break][break]
I'm so thankful that we both ended up in Hoenn! It's so wonderful to have such a dear friend like you in the region with me. Happy Valentine's Day, I hope your day is as lovely and sweet as you are! Give Sirius all my love, and don't worry...I didn't forget his gift either! Just don't let him eat it all at once.[break][break]- ♡ Luka
[break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A bouquet of peach roses, meant to convey a deep thanks.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: Madame Elisabeth,[break][break]I hope you aren't working too hard! Thank you for hosting this wonderful promotion. Don't forget to take a break and care for yourself this Valentine's Day![break][break]- ♡ Luka Chêne
[break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An enormous bouquet of red and pink roses, pink carnations, and delicate baby's breath. The whole thing is tied lovingly with a lacy white ribbon, one that she had insisted on tying by hand. A lipstick mark adorns the attached card.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: My Prince,[break][break]Every day feels like a dream when I'm with you, and I still can't believe how lucky I am. Flowers really aren't enough to express how much I adore you, but they're a start! Don't worry, I'll be spoiling you even more when we see each other next. It's a little embarrassing to write everything on a card like this, so you'll just wait to hear it all in person. I'm counting down the minutes, my darling![break][break]- ♡♡♡ Luka
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 22:29:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

BOUQUET #1:

Carried by her faithful Vivillon, Petunia:

ORDER DETAILS: A stunning, exotic bouquet of bright orange Kalosian lilies tied in a silken ribbon. Attached is a single, dainty card trimmed in lace, smelling faintly of roses. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To new beginnings blossoming in unlikely places. ~Elisa."

BOUQUET #2:

ORDER DETAILS: A delicate, ethereal bouquet of moonflowers tied in a silken ribbon. Subtly buried at the centre of the morning glories flourishes a single crimson rose with petals as dark as blood. Attached is a single, dainty card trimmed in lace, smelling faintly of lavender. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You seem like a man who looks for the beauty that blooms in the darkness. ~Elisa."

BOUQUET #3:

ORDER DETAILS: A lush, whimsical bouquet of begonias. Attached is a single, dainty card trimmed in lace, smelling faintly of roses. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Some say great perils invite the company of strangers. ~Elisa."

PERFUME #1:

Hand-delivered by her faithful Bellossom, Daffodil:

ORDER DETAILS: A snow-white perfume bottle of frosty crystal fragrant with the floral notes of snowdrops. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "My sweet friend, may this remind you of your home you've left behind. ~Elisa."

PERFUME #2:

Hand-delivered by her faithful Bellossom, Daffodil:

ORDER DETAILS: A Kalosian perfume bottle crowned with a stylised Beautifly. Within it is a heady symphony of floral notes evoking the region's many lilies. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "A beautiful perfume for a beautifully named woman. ~Elisa."

TEA & DESSERTS #1:

Hand-delivered by her faithful Roselia, Primrose:

ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of Kalosian tea blends along with a stunning display of fresh baked pastries. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Life is too short not to indulge in something sweet. Take care of yourself. ~Elisa."

TEA & DESSERTS #2:

Hand-delivered by her faithful Roselia, Primrose:

ORDER DETAILS: An assortment of Kalosian tea blends along with a stunning display of fresh baked pastries. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Basil sends his apologies. I hope this will convey his sincerity. ~Elisa."
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 23:50:46 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "You're always making sweets for everyone, so here some just for you!" -Locke[break][break]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2022 23:54:18 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

Send a special someone a bespoke box of sweets delivered by Roselia, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned box of orange blossom meringues and hibiscus tea blends. (Rewrite as desired!)[break][break] TO: @idris[break][break] CARD: "Don't forget to eat darling xoxo" -Yvette <3[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,175 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 0:55:46 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A white box with a pink ribbon. Inside there are six chocolate Wooloo each with a different creme filling. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "To the best Wooloo grandpa I know ;)" The card is anonymous. [break][break]

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A sampler set of five different scents, each in a unique glass bottle. The scents are all popular in the Galar region.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For any potential homesickness." The card is anonymous.

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: Aimed at children, it is a box of chocolates decorated with Fossil pokemon. They are shaped like known fossils and bones and scattered together, meant to be re-arranged before eating.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Never lose what you're passionate about." The card is anonymous.[break][break]

BOUQUETS:

Send a special someone a bouquet delivered by Vivillon, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A spring collection of crocus, tulip, daffodils, lillies, and columbine, all in bright, pastel colors. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "For all the joy you bring to the world." The card is anonymous.
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 1:01:13 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

ORDER #4

ORDER DETAILS: a box of assorted chocolates. the same ones delivered to several gym leaders.

TO: 's address

these were expensive. don’t let see. you're welcome.

ORDER #5:

ORDER DETAILS: an open-ended request of ‘whatever you deem appropriate; professional, for colleagues, not flashy’.

TO: league address of , , .

dear @<recipient's name>,

thank you for all that you do.

happy palentines,

ORDER #6:

ORDER DETAILS:  open boxes of chocolate and other snacks. these are provided and set to be delivered with fresh flowers.

TO: 's office

leftover snacks from around the office. don’t waste. expire soon. eat with care.

your fault if you get sick.

from the offices of

ORDER #7:

ORDER DETAILS: a specific request for flowers that are high maintenance and die fast and easily. the closer they are to dying right after delivery the better.

TO: the offices of and

happy palentines,

i hope the holidays treat you well. please enjoy these flowers from petalburg.

may they bloom like your continued success.

from,

ORDER #8:

ORDER DETAILS: several deliveries of ‘high quality flowers that convey friendship; must not not misconstrue any sense of romance’.

TO: devon corp ( )

hope the holidays treat you well.

happy palentines.

from the offices of .

ORDER #9:

ORDER DETAILS: 'whatever leftover flowers that did not sell in time'. 'damaged or merchandise that did not meet quality standards is acceptable as well'.

TO: the last known address of

hope the holidays treat you well.

happy palentines.

from the offices of .

ORDER #10:

ORDER DETAILS: a personal request for the ‘best of the best’. no expense spared. mood should be borderline romantic but highly appreciative.

TO: separate offices of the science dept ( + )

happy palentines,

thank you for your continued work and contributions. very few people realize how essential your work is to the league, to hoenn, and most importantly, to humanity.

in a day and age that glorifies combat and pokemon battles above all else, most forget that our safety and future rests in the hands of those who study knowledge and not violence.

our world is one filled with mystery and marvel. despite our time here, we understand frighteningly little about it. it is you, the pioneers of our time, who commit to the diligence, determination, and discipline necessary to steer us forward.

i cannot sum up in words just how much your time and effort means to me. i hope you can take today for yourself and enjoy what the world provides.

should you ever find yourself alone or unappreciated, all you have to do is let me know.

sincerely,

ORDER #11:

ORDER DETAILS: 'something impressive'. attached is a book he mentioned to her previously.

TO: league office of

happy palentines,

continue doing what you're doing and take more breaks.
— march 17th, 2021

from the offices of

ORDER #12:

ORDER DETAILS: a black credit card with gold letters and trimming.

TO: fiorelli floristry ( )

greetings fiorelli,

thank you for your work and catering to my many and varied requests. if not for you, i am afraid they would have never been fulfilled. admittedly, i am not the best when it comes to picking out gifts. being able to rely on an expert at the craft, such as yourself, is both a relief and blessing.

attached, you will find a black card. feel free to use this at any establishment in slateport. dinner, drinks, and any services offered by slateport’s finest restaurants will be on me for the rest of this year (provided you have the card and valid ID).

unfortunately, some places will only honor it for parties of two or less. if you found someone at speed dating, perhaps this could provide a nice date? i hope you well and thank you for your services.

expect more orders soon.

happy palentines,

(XXX) XXX-XXXX

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,519 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 1:16:38 GMT
noah faber Avatar

PERFUMES:

Send a special someone a custom floral perfume delivered by Bellossom, signed or anonymous!

ORDER DETAILS: A sleek, golden and orange glass bottle of cologne dubbed "Ambre Ecruteak". A blend of Ecruteakan bellchime wood, & Kalosian verbena.[break][break] TO: [break][break]
"Love you tons! Wear this at work!"
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,334 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 1:24:38 GMT
priam conrad Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer."

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer."

BOUQUETS:

BOUQUETS:

BOUQUETS:

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen red roses with a dainty card trimmed in lace.[break][break] TO: (walsh)[break][break] CARD: "May this bouquet find you well. Happy Palentine's Day! Signed, your secret admirer."

BOUQUETS:

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
599 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 1:35:58 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: An expensive black box of premium chocolates: La Kiloude Maison du Chocolat Coffret. Tied by an elegant golden ribbon, it contains layers of silky-smooth ganache, milk, dark and fruity flavors.[break][break]

TO: Hoenn's Council, Head Rangers & Scientists ( )[break][break]

"Thank you for your hard work, accomplishments and dedication."[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
[break][break][break][break][break]
Dahlia Goode[break]
Commissioner of the Hoenn League

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A fanciful box of lavish Palentine's macarons: Laverre, Mon Amour Macaron Gift Box. A pink pastel container contains exquisitely packaged macarons with a variety of sweet and exciting flavors.[break][break]

TO: Hoenn's Champion, Elite 4, and Gym Leaders ( [lol] )[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
Dahlia Goode[break]

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An elegant and graceful assortment of roses set upon a bed of brooding black hydrangea. Some roses are in the shape of heart roses, expertly crafted by hand. [break][break]

TO: AQUA Initiative members/AAPT2. invitees/Minor League ( @onyx )[break][break]

Sincerely,[break]
Dahlia Goode[break]
close tab

played by

Nano

daph
She/Her
thirty-two
september 20
rustboro
Demisexual
Fashion Designer
rising star
born into this dying world, its time is up
awards
329 posts
DAPHNE STONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @daphne
DAPHNE STONE
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 2:28:00 GMT
DAPHNE STONE Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A high quality bouquet, with a carefully cared for. Preferably a bunch of flowers to convey gratitude and friendship, with hints of romantic admiration and appreciation.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Holidays. I hope you and your son enjoy these flowers." - Stone

PERFUMES:

ORDER DETAILS: Something overbearing, so powerful that it would make anyone gag at the strong and overpowering scent. Bonus points if it's been left out and uncared for. Please spray the inside of the box with the putrid scent as well.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Thank you for the wishes. I hope you have a happy holidays, as well." - Stone
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 10:37:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: An expertly wrapped, elegant red rose bouquet with its traditional shape and subtle fragrance. Deep, shiny green leaves provide the perfect complement to the rose’s iconic red velvet-like petals. Mistletoe and holly have also been tucked in throughout, representing the season in which their two hearts met.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD:[break]

My dearest dove,

Do not sorrow for the last of winter's snow,
Where the sunbeam shines on merry;
Melting my cold façade to leave me aglow,
A feeling of which I knew nary;
For you are beautiful Yuletide incarnate,
Every morning with you is radiant white;
And if heaven's glow is subject to our fate,
Gladly I'd burn with your affection bright.

♔ Remiel

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 15:43:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A simple box containing chocolate-mint brownies. The stark contrast of the mint layer lends its flavor to the bed of chocolate beneath.[break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “Try these brownies. They’re really minty. William almost ran off with one of these, however I’m sure they can’t have chocolate!” - no signature[break][break]

DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A rather elegant-looking box of Castelia-delli chocolate-dipped strawberries. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: “I’m not sure about your preference with sweets, maybe you would like these.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 21:01:52 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar

BOUQUETS:

ORDER DETAILS: A dozen pink and yellow lilies in a gorgeous glass vase, with a sealed envelope attached via pink ribbon. A blue paw print is seen printed inside the card, most likely belonging to a Meowstic. [break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Happy Palentine’s Day, Miss Luka. There isn’t a day that goes by that I’m not thankful our paths crossed again. Me and Sirius absolutely adored your gifts. These flowers are from the both of us. Feel free to keep the vase as well!"

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 21:51:56 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar

TEAS & DESSERTS:

ORDER DETAILS: A picnic basket with a dark blue satin and lavender stuffer paper. Underneath the decor is a sizable box of delectable homemade Poke Puffs![break][break] TO: @shiro [break][break] CARD: "Hello, Shiro! These are Poke Puffs, homemade and from my native region, Kalos. There is plenty for both you and your pokemon to enjoy, all a variety of different wonderful flavors. I hope you’re having a nice Palentines day. Your friend, Lux."[break][break]

close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
Sweetheart Sale
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 22:03:54 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar

SPECIAL ORDER:

ORDER DETAILS: A beribboned gift box with a dozen specially crafted Pokeballs inside![break][break] TO: [break][break] CARD: "Yo, Ceri! Happy Palentines Day! You’re one hell of a person. So I had took some old apricots I had and had these made for you! Feel free to catch a bunch of new friends for your research in them! And then show me! Cause you know, I love Pokemon. Your friend, Toshi. "[break][break]