BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge
[break]
WITHOUT NULLIFYING THE GOLISOPOD'S ABILITY, EMERGENCY EXIT,[break]
ATTACK GOLISOPOD WITH AT LEAST TWO MOVES,[break]
WITHOUT HAVING ITS ABILITY, EMERGENCY EXIT, ACTIVATE.[break]
ACT AS IF THE FIRST INSTANCE OF DAMAGE[break]WILL LOWER THE GOLISOPOD'S HP TO UNDER 50%.[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r9sipcNOHN1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Shadow Triad Encounter" - Pokémon BW2 OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU MANEUVER THROUGH THE DARK TO THE NINTH CHALLENGE. The ceiling is high here— and although the room is engulfed by the same darkness as the previous rooms, one can see a starry, ethereal pattern cast above. Upon further inspection, one can find digital projectors on the ground. Trendy star lights oft found advertised underneath viral social media posts.[break][break]

"all eyes are on you, folks! for making it this far!" The obscured figure says. With a laugh, she summons her GOLISOPOD onto the arena. "let me explain your challenge."[break][break]

The mysterious figure explains the challenge. Any attempts to find or identify them through light or physical touch will result in them disappearing into the dark.[break][break]

Around the room, there is no inscription visible.

TIP: if there are characters or pokemon left who have yet to act, but have not participated in the completion of a challenge, feel free to have them knock out the opposing pokemon.

INSTRUCTIONS

READ CAREFULLY EVERY ROUND

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • All of your Pokemon must be sent out at the same time.
  • Each Pokemon can only use ONE MOVE; some Pokemon may opt not to use any moves.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

PLEASE POST IN THE TIERED TEA ROOM SIGN-UP THREAD AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 4:13:33 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 After they complete the previous challenge, another dark room awaits them. With a frustrated sigh, Eva shuffles into the chamber. There’s no inscription, just another ominous voice in the dark that they can’t really pinpoint. The challenge is again complicated, but hopefully a little SHEER FORCE would go a long way!

A flash of light barely penetrates the dark as a Tauros takes the stage, “Get ‘em!” she commands with a pointed finger. The beast stomps its hoof, raking it across the ground before charging forward. A pink energy coats the bull before a psychic force moves past him, striking at the Golisopod with ZEN HEADBUTT.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 7:08:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

only darkness awaits them. more and more. endless.[break][break]

the brief flash of light from their pokeballs help illuminate the space around them. ahead lies a golisopod, and it's there that matias points as well.[break][break]

"get 'em!"[break][break]

cranidos' SHEER FORCE shines through as its ANCIENT POWER lifts the golisopod, damaging and preventing its escape.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cranidos"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 0:15:06 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
”y’know, you’d think they would’ve told us this was a haunted house...“

he squinted through the dark in the direction the voice vanished from. the glow from pokeballs illuminated it, but they were already gone, deeper into the dark. the hairs stood on the back of his neck as he glanced up briefly at the glowing stars on the high ceiling.

it reminded him of the soiree. it made his stomach turn.

he threw out another pokeball, following after eva and matias. ”EARTH POWER.”

nidoking’s SHEER FORCE hit it even heavier as rocks jutted up out of the floor underneath the golisopod.
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,958 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 23:17:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
again, another dark room; another formless voice. greyson squints, focusing on their words. all eyes? who was running this? who was watching them?

the lack of inscription made sense — pitch black made reading anything particularly difficult. but, this tower rubbed him wrong. really wrong.

...what had he gotten himself into?

the sounds of clashing battle echo in the chamber, and he stands there taking it in. he wasn't needed this time. not yet.

"i wonder what's next", he muses to himself silently.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 23:54:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]10: TYPELESS

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

challenge
[break]
ONE OF YOUR POKEMON MUST BECOME IMMUNE TO SUPER-EFFECTIVE MOVES.[break]
THE SAME POKEMON MUST ATTACK WITH A TYPELESS DAMAGING MOVE.[break]
THE SAME POKEMON MAY NEED TO EAT A[break]FIGY BERRY PROVIDED BY THE TRAINER FOR A TRANSFER MOVE.

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r9sipcNOHN1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Shadow Triad Encounter" - Pokémon BW2 OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU MAKE IT TO THE TENTH CHALLENGE. There, an older lady stands tall— but she seems fragile in presence. Tired, perhaps. Wizened by experience unseen. The room is brighter than the others, but still dimly lit. Windows have their curtains closed, but the sunlight from outside sneaks in periodically in small claw-like shafts.[break][break]

"welcome to your final challenge." She does not betray her name, but the elegant manner in which she conducts herself may reveal that her station is a privileged one. "when almost all light is reflected, you see white... in the absence of reflected light, you see black... true white and black is almost impossible to witness, unless one comes across the purest of sunlight or the depths of a black hole. i wonder if pokemon types function in similar fashions?"[break][break]

The lady takes a careful step forward before underhand tossing her pokeball. From the red beam, an UNOWN-A emerges. Her other hand procures a FIGY BERRY. The keenest of eyes may witness it glitch ever so briefly. Once. As if tampered with by the threads of time.[break][break]

"you may require one of these to fulfill your task..." The lady says. "do not worry... the effects of this berry are temporary." She goes on to explain the challenge. "my unown will strike with a hidden power... and it will find your pokemon's weakness."

NOTE: this is the final challenge.

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • All of your Pokemon must be sent out at the same time.
  • Your Pokemon may act multiple times/use more than one move.
  • You may send out more than one Pokemon (switch them out).
  • You may post multiple times to conquer the challenge.
  • When using the FIGY BERRY to learn a TRANSFER MOVE, please note the relevant Pokemon and Move Learned. The effects of this Figy Berry will fade after this event's conclusion.
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 1:17:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

of course it's an unown.[break][break]

channeling the same brain cell he shares with and , matias understands what needs to be done to complete this final challenge.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

his arcanine roars to life, taking up its position on the field before flames start to engulf its entire body. it radiates heat and light, a clear sign of it BURNING UP as it charges straight for the unown.[break][break]

once the attack is done, arcanine has now become TYPELESS.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-arcanine"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 7:58:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The final challenge? Wow, that was fast. Well, it wasn’t fast but looking back at it all now, it seemed rather quick. Perhaps she was just really into it.

Immediately, her eyes flash across the room in search of an inscription now that there was dim light. The disappoint doesn’t last long. The Doctor’s lips curl into a small smile at the sight of the Unwon A. Her practiced eyes don’t miss the way that it flickers between realities.

“Alright then, let’s finish this!” Eva releases an Oricorio in the Arcanine’s wake. The small bird coos happily, fluttering in place before settling into a dancer’s pose. The pokemon shakes its booty in a REVELATION DANCE at the Arcanine.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 8:03:31 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

looking at the booty, arcanine falls for the REVELATION DANCE and ends up getting hurt for reasons beyond matias' understanding. whatever the case, he is quick to snap his fingers before tossing the FIGY BERRY over to the once-fire-type.[break][break]

"eat this."[break][break]

the berry works its magic and suddenly arcanine MIMICS the bird, turning instead to the unown to shake its booty for its own REVELATION DANCE.[break][break]

"that's this challenge done."

FIGY BERRY on ARCANINE to learn MIMIC

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,958 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 22:32:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson was uncomfortable contributing nothing. first it was the last floor, now this one... he suppressed the small sigh that threatens to escape, instead turning his lips into a smile.

not that anyone could see it, in this dark room. but, they would hear it, no doubt.

"good job everyone," the challenges were done...

...so why did he feel like they were just beginning?
@teatime

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 12:08:34 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
finally, they were granted some light. though it wasn’t much, they’d acclimated to the darkness after a couple of rounds. mere slivers did plenty in relief from nothing at all.

”...?” what was this lady even talking about?

dr. eva and matias had it covered—impressively so. bo decided to deploy a powerful companion anyways. kubfu sank into stance, but did nothing else. they waited.

unown were suspicious, and considering the themes they’d all just been led through, this was off. a very audacious, or oblivious move on behalf of the event’s coordinators—unless there was something else going on.

when things had quieted down, he called across the shadows, intent to find out.

”ma’am, with all due respect, this is weird. are you all just trying to mess with people?”
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,958 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 16:00:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"i don't think you'll get an answer, boruta." he could be wrong, of course — he wanted to be. but counting on what he'd seen on the previous floors, he knew he likely wasn't.

greyson turns to the voices of his teammates in the dark. around his wrist, ellie the comfey, glows a dim pink, giving the group a small light.

"i don't have a good feeling about what comes next. not after those weird inscriptions. should we prepare ourselves...?"
@teatime

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 16:46:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

perhaps his teammates are overcautious and are worrying about nothing. the alternative, however, is that they're accurate with their worries and that there actually is something foul at play here.[break][break]

out of the two, which is more likely?[break][break]

the brilliant minds of a ranger captain, a gym leader, and a head professor. but nothing sways his opinion more than his own observations.[break][break]

"these are the same people who ran the cook-off. the same people who left us these devices."[break][break]

he fishes out the unown report — a relic by this point — and points it at the floating unown.[break][break]

"...the same people at mount chimney?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 18:17:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Huh, are these the same people that gave them the devices?

Eva pulls out her own Mysterious Device alongside Matias’. It beeps to life in the presence of an Unown. But the same people from Mt. Chimney?

Eva glances curiously over to Matias, “What makes you say that? Mt. Chimney?” was he referring to the Groudon fiasco? What about the Star Soiree? Because that would mean . . . No, just because they had an Unown didn’t mean they were assassins. Assassins after Avatars. She instinctively steps closer to Matias.

The Doctor peers through the dark, eyes narrowing on the figure of the woman who had yet to respond to Boruta’s inquiry. Eva returns her Oricorio and replaces it with Blade . . . Just in case.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 23:02:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]SPRINGTIME BLESSING

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

challenge
[break]
CONGRATULATIONS ON CLEARING THE TIERED TEA ROOM.

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ra5f5oftYl1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Ancient Retreat" - Pokémon Legends: Arceus OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

Even when questioned, the lady does not break. She says little, and instead reaffirms that The Tiered Tea Room Challenge is simply that. A challenge. Each chosen trainer may possess particular poetics, she explains. It's easy to find eclectic trainers in this Pokemon world...[break][break]

"i applaud you all." The lady affords a small smile, warmed delicately by practiced precision. She recalls her Unown. Briefly, as the red bolt takes it, its single eye matches your front facing gazes.[break][break]

She glides slowly toward one of the windows. Her gloved hands grasp the curtains and draw them open with one concise thrust. As the sunlight floods into the room, a peculiar Pokemon arrives in startling pink. The lady is quick to close the window again.[break][break]

"for all of your concerted efforts... our herald of spring, enamorus is willing to grant you with a springtime blessing... she can teach one of your pokemon how to use the winds of love and hate... if you are so willing." she says as the enamorus joins her side. a thin finger tucks a white curl of hair behind her ear.[break][break]

"go on." The lady waits for your decisions as the Enamorus begins to conjure a cyclone of sakura pink, brimming with affections gained. affections lost.[break][break]

One may wonder whatever else may be bestowed within this wind— should it be trusted.[break][break]

REWARDS

ON TOP OF LEARNING SPRINGTIDE STORM,[break]YOU ALSO RECEIVE:

*TEACH ONE OF YOUR POKEMON THE MOVE, SPRINGTIDE STORM (FREE EVENT MOVE - CAN USE ON ANY POKEMON EVEN IF IT POSSESSES A 16-BERRY EFFECT).[break][break]

UNDER THE SPOILER, the code for the items is available for easy implementation into PC:[break][break]
[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/starf.png" title="1X STARF BERRY" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/salac.png" title="1X SALAC BERRY" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/berry/kasib.png" title="1X KASIB BERRY" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/medicine/rare-candy.png" title="1X FREE EVOLUTION" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/wMsTbq9/tm-normal.png" title="3X TM/TR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/MN4QSz9/psychic.png" title="3X MOVE TUTOR" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://i.ibb.co/0M93KHC/mega-shard.png" title="1X MEGA SHARD" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;"][img src="https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/icon/132.png" style="border:none;box-shadow:none;" title="CUSTOM PKMN - REDEEMABLE IN SITE SHOP"]

NOTE: there will be one more moderator post to end this thread afterward.

INSTRUCTIONS

• Choose one of your Pokemon to learn a free 7TH EVENT MOVE, SPRINGTIDE STORM.
  • SPRINGTIDE STORM can be used on a LAND FORME SHAYMIN to shift it into SKY FORME SHAYMIN; however, this must be done in a THREAD OF ANY KIND. The move can be used again to reverse the forme.
  • A SKETCHED version of SPRINGTIDE STORM can not be used to shift Shaymin's forme. After all, Smeargle's versions of legendary/mythical signature moves are inherently weaker and may lack particular elements.
  • A LAND FORME SHAYMIN changing to SKY FORME will lose access to AROMATHERAPY and HEALING WISH, replacing such moves with AIR SLASH and LEAF STORM. There are circumstances where the SKY FORME may be reverted temporarily (e.g. night time, freezing).
[break]

[break]