challenge

[break]
CHOOSE TEAM NAME - SELECT OR DO NOT SELECT A HELD ITEM[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8m8ee7VCP1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Battle Villa Rewards" - Pokémon Masters OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

WELCOME TO THE FLEUR TEA ATELIER a sophisticated tea house of many stories. Although the lower floors feature spaces for enjoying specialty teas and fanciful pastries, the upper floors are dedicated to battling. After all, being this close to Hoenn's Pokemon League means you are within a diverse community of formidable trainers.[break][break]

After some time conversing and enjoying the service, the maître d'hôtel arrives in a smart suit. A Mr. Mime wheels in a fanciful room service trolley beside him. On top of the trolley, is a large cloche. "you are all signed up for the tiered tea room challenge, yes? what is your team's name?" [break][break]

He pulls out a notepad and pen, expecting an answer. Afterward, he asks his Mr. Mime to reveal the contents underneath the cloche. Several items for your Pokemon to equip are revealed.

After selections are made (or not made), he directs you all to wooden staircase. "bon courage! i heard the first battle has SHAKEN TRAINERS UP." He offers a hint with a smile.[break]

SELECT ONE HELD ITEM:[break]
[break]

HELD ITEMS

A NEW MECHANIC FOR THIS EVENT

IN THIS ITERATION of the "tower challenge" style of events, held items have made an appearance. Your character can only HOLD 1 HELD ITEM AT A TIME. They may utilize the held item at any time on any of their Pokemon.[break][break]

Occasionally, there will be opportunities to switch the held item with another in between rounds. You do not need to select a held item nor use one.

INSTRUCTIONS

READ CAREFULLY EVERY ROUND

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information about trading rules and more.
  • Please determine a TEAM NAME ICly.
  • On this floor, have your characters converse with each other. You may post MULTIPLE times.
  • You are allowed to select ONE HELD ITEM from the list above. You may also opt out of choosing a held item.

PLEASE POST IN THE TIERED TEA ROOM SIGN-UP THREAD AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,960 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 21:57:53 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

"we're-" he couldn't hide the flush on his cheeks as he approaches the desk, but with a exhale, he continues, "-the Noodley Snoobly Mad BD's (Big Daddies)."
[break]
[break]
he stalked off quickly, grabbing a MENTAL HERB before moving to stand near the other three. he was familiar with all three of them, so, he was lucky in a sense to get this group.
[break]
[break]

"you all ready?"

[attr="class","ooc"] | | [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-comfey"]

[newclass=".snu"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 2:53:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's a horrible name."[break][break]

but it's the one they decided with if only to help calm their team leader, . gods only know what would happen if they questioned him. he'd likely crumble under the pressure.[break][break]

matias grabs the HEAVY DUTY BOOTS and holds onto them for now.[break][break]

"as ready as i'll ever be, my little pogchamp."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-haunter"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 5:09:21 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

maybe he should not have consumed six delicious bluk berry muffins. maybe he needed a nap, but the thrill of battle managed to bugle high over the lullaby of tryptophan.

”y’know, technically, i’m the only daddy here,” he pointed out. remember that, greyson.

he approached the cloche, and decided to take the red balloon. perhaps juvenile on the surface, but red was the color of power, and the blood of their competitive enemies.

to greyson’s question, bo gave a short ”yup.”
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 5:22:37 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Yeah, it’s a terrible name, but it is what it is. Eva’s lips pull tight, to hide a smirk at Greyson’s discomfort after admitting their team name. He wanted to be the leader so he has to do the tough jobs.

Eva follows Matias over to the various hold items available, “Oooo that looks yummy!” Eva snatches the rawst berry off the display.

“I guess so,” eva shrugs, glancing over towards the stairs, “Let’s get to it, boys!”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 7:37:06 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]01: EARTHQUAKE

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
AVOID THE MOVE, EARTHQUAKE, WITHOUT THE USE OF PROTECTION MOVES[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

ON THE FIRST CHALLENGE FLOOR, a MAN DRESSED IN DRACONID COSPLAY beats his chest and stomps the ground. Beside him, a Flygon stomps too. Its wings beat quickly in excitement and from its intense flapping, the sound akin to that of a woman's voice singing can be heard.[break][break]

The Draconid Cosplayer shouts, fingers still grasping the fabric across his chest, "did you know?! the draconid people helped lead those lost in sandstorms by their unique flygon wing-songs. the melody's been lost to this day." His Flygon stops flapping its rhombus wings and lands closer to the main area. "ok enough geeking out. avoid my fly-baby's EARTHQUAKE without using PROTECTION MOVES. face it fearlessly like the draconids did with all threats!"[break][break]

The Flygon screeches and rocks the floor. An EARTHQUAKE moves toward your Pokemon. Do not worry, the floor and surrounding infrastructure is designed to absorb most of the shock for the patrons below.[break][break]

In the middle of the room's flooring, an inscription is written:[break]
"Once there were four.[break]
And one looked upon time's steady pace.[break]
And one looked upon the expanse of space.[break]
And one looked through its pane,[break]
And one looked for disorder to maintain.[break]
Only two did set out,[break]
the fullness of future they did seek,[break]
the world's far end would they greet."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • Avoid the move, EARTHQUAKE, without using a move.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 8:25:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

despite delegating as team leader, matias is the first to spring into action the moment the challenge begins. much like virizion would, except she's not here at the moment.[break][break]

"UP!"[break][break]

looks can be deceiving — in haunter's case, it definitely is, as it's able to lift matias up and into the air, holding him with both hands as they LEVITATE over the EARTHQUAKE.[break][break]

he looks over at his team, expecting them to be up in the air with him.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-haunter"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,960 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 17:07:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

part of him wanted to correct bo. he was a daddy in his own right. dependent, of course, on who you ask. but, that didn't quite seem appropriate for public use, so he doesn't.
[break]
[break]
instead, he pays attention to the newcomer.
[break]
[break]

dressed like we would assume a man named marco would be (furry, scaley scum), he listens intently. the spark of alarm that courses through him at the man's instruction, sends the gym-leader into a quick response. the subtle flourish and expanding of a pokeball, and a vikavolt takes the stage.
[break]
[break]

"coming aboard!" he leaps onto the LEVITATING bug-types back, not risking a second longer on the soon-to-be unstable ground.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".snu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:10px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".snu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 19:41:48 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
earthquake? based on abilities, that meant he needed levitate. he didn’t have any floaty boys, but he did have a balloon. however, before he could release his vaporeon and send it into the air, matias loaned him a gastly.

”thanks, man.” he released the ghost-type, staring at its smallness with some concern. surely, though, it would be fine.

”okay. let’s go.” assuming the gastly had been trained similarly as the haunter, he commanded, ”up!” as it LEVITATED higher, he jumped and gripped it on both sides, holding on as best he could as he dangled above the ground. the balloon probably helped too.

from above, he looked down to see the inscription on the floor. his brow furrowed. with everything going on lately? this was weird and sus. he said nothing, for now.
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 5:20:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Oh, wow! This was going to be exciting!

Even just the appearance of the first challenger made the Head Scientist grin in delight. His enthusiastic cosplay earns a wink and finger gun from the doctor, “Mighty fine get up you got there!” she compliments before he and his Flygon pound into the floor.

”Whoa!” stunned by the mechanics of the room and how the hell it didn’t all come crashing down, Eva is the last to react. She fumbled momentarily with a pokeball on her hip, nearly dropping it onto the ground, “Er, up!?” she commands with not nearly the confidence of and .

Luckily, the Chimecho is smart enough to take a hint. The long ribbons ensnare the scientist and LEVITATE her off the ground just before the earthquak rumbles beneath them, “Phew! Close call, buddy!”

A quick glance at the floor has her intrigued, "Oh?" her head tilts, like a curious Rockruff, "Hey, get closer to that!" Eva encourages the Chimecho to float towards the center of the room. Her practiced eyes scan the poem three times, committing it to memory. It talks of time and space, two rather fragile things in Hoenn at the moment. The doctor frowns, glancing up at the Draconid Cosplayer, "Who put this here?" She expects an answer, but is unlikely to get one.

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 18:55:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]02: DIG

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
SUCCESSFULLY ATTACK A SEMI-VULNERABLE POKEMON THAT USED THE MOVE, DIG.[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

THE COSPLAYER HAS NOT ANSWERED , PERHAPS, BOUND BY SOME CONTRACT. YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED AND ARE USHERED TO THE SECOND FLOOR. Shards of sand crunch underneath your shoes upon entry. Ahead, a vast pit of golden sand awaits. In its center, a Diggersby paws its micro desert idly before standing to attention upon noticing all of you enter.[break][break]

Its trainer—perhaps an off-duty construction worker—stops brushing the sandy floor with his broom. He calls out to the team: "in the primal age, groudon fought kyogre over this land's bountiful natural energy. deep inside this earth, there must be more, dont'cha think?" The construction worker claps his broad hands. Sand mists the air around his palms. "can you land a hit on my diggersby? he'll DIG pretty deep!"[break][break]

Around the room, an inscription is written:[break]

"Two different paths—[break]
each on a lonesome path they trod,[break]
though they walk with an almighty god.[break]
O you, who live in relative comfort dwell,[break]
I know your wish- it does not bode well."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • You can only use ONE MOVE.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 20:09:58 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 He doesn’t answer, she’s not surprised. With the first challenge complete, they are ushered into the next room.

“Ooo! Sand!” Eva bends low to scoop up a pile of it in her hands. It reminds her of the beach, but unfortunately there’s no water. As the course sand falls through her fingertips, she waves at the man with a smile, “Helloooo,” she sings before he starts the challenge.

Her attention turns to the Digersby that readies itself to tunnel underground. The Chimecho is returned, “Hmmmm,” Eva hums before plucking a pokeball off her waist, “You should do!” The sphere cracks open and a Gyardados splay out over the sand, “Hit ‘em with an EARTHQUAKE, Tempest!” The dual type grunts, turning her serpentine body to situate herself. As the Digersby DIGS, she slams her massive tail onto the sand, creating a rather violent shudder in the foundation.

Eva inspects the room, again noticing a poem. The Construction Man speaks of Groundon and Kyogre, the poem speaks of two lonely souls beneath one god. Rayquaza? No, that can’t be right . . . Dialga and Palkia beneath Arceus? She’d need time to consider this later. If every room was going to have a poem, she’d need to document them. She dictates the first poem as well as this one into her RotomPhone as the others complete the challenge.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,960 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 20:29:56 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","snu"]
[attr="class","top"]

the soft padding of sand beneath his feet is a welcome surprise. greyson was only upset that he'd been wearing shoes at the time. when was the last he had the opportunity to walk barefoot in the sand?
[break][break]
such thoughts were pushed to the back of his mind, however, as the another challenge presents itself. the solution came to him easily, his mind racing back to the Star Tournament battle with . still, he felt it overkill as he noticed eva had the same idea.
[break][break]
oh well...
[break][break]
"chlo!" a steelix materializes in front of him, massive form coiling around her trainer, "shake it up!" she exerts her will into the earth and, with the subtle grace of a massive metallic serpent, slams her head into the ground, thundering out an EARTHQUAKE.
[break][break]
he only hoped the room was protected like the last one.
[break][break]
his eyes trace the poem left on the wall this time, brought to his attention by eva's comment on the last floor.
[break][break]
"huh."

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-steelix"]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 0:27:11 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
as the earthquake ended, they all returned to the floor. bo tossed gastly’s pokeball back to as they continued to the next room. it was covered in sand, so the floor couldn’t be seen here—but it was on the walls this time. a mysterious poem. he didn’t have time to read all of it before the round started.

tyrantrum was released. was this about to be too much? maybe, but it seemed like the right strategy. they’d most likely get the poor diggersby.

”EARTHQUAKE!”

he stood back in the sand as his dino further tested the room’s limits, meanwhile noticing what his teammates were looking at. ”that shit’s kinda weird.”
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Mar 19, 2022 4:04:32 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the mention of groudon has him thinking back to the incident, to how they never found groudon after that. it'll resurface eventually, he's sure — it's just a matter of when.[break][break]

until then, his attention returns to the room as the rest of his team start their attacks on the DIGGING diggersby.[break][break]

"good call!"[break][break]

so he swaps out for his golem who does the same — EARTHQUAKE.[break][break]

briefly, matias looks at the poem on the wall.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-golem"]