saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 10:22:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias is referring to the sniper fiasco. he eyes the unown cautiously, suddenly glad he hadn't brought virizion along. but it soon disappears along with the darkness in the room.[break][break]

taking a moment to adjust to the bright light, he looks only to find an odd-looking pink pokemon. it's one he doesn't recognize.[break][break]

"the fuck is that?"[break][break]

enamorus.[break][break]

as concerned as he may be, matias will always take a gamble for power. he calls out kubfu, gesturing for the legendary fighting-type to brace the SPRINGTIDE STORM.[break][break]

"be wary of the enamorus."[break][break]

KUBFU learns SPRINGTIDE STORM

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon kubfu"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,960 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 20:29:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson found himself enamored (hah) with the mythical pokemon, eyes straining past the light to catch it's cherry pink silhouette. his nerves flare, and he did his best to pace himself with a steady breathe. uncertain as he was, a small scan of those around him told greyson that he was with some of the most powerful, and most capable fighters in the entire region.

still...

"i don't know about this," he whispers, mostly to himself, though loud enough for the rest to hear. was this woman to be trusted? the unown had her side earlier gave him the impression she wasn't, but—

a flash of light cuts off his internal debate. a small creature and it's carosel of flowers floats up in-front of him, eyeing the strange pokemon. "...ellie? what are you doing?" she turns to face him then, a small smile gracing such a tiny body. her mews were soft, but they didn't lack conviction. she urged him to trust her. to place his faith in her. and so, with hesitation, he did.

greyson watches the indigo tinted pokemon rise and meet the legendary, accepting it's gift.

ELLIE THE COMFEY learns SPRINGTIDE STORM.
@teatime

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 23:55:39 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Although cautious, Eva watches the Enamorous with wonder. The strange pink pokemon is one she has not seen before. That makes her even more suspicious considering all the new pokemon they were findings were coming from the Space-Time Distortions. With the Mysterious Device out, she attempts to scan that pokemon as well before it whips up a wild wind full of Fey energy.

Since Blade is already among the pokemon in the room, Eva allows him to investigate. The Gallde moves forward with Greyson’s Comfey to accept the Enamorous’s gift of SPRINGTIDE STORM.

& &

BLADE the Gallade learns SPRINGTIDE STORM!

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-one
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmer?
retired ranger captain
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 2:22:39 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
devices? the unown report? so this was them.

not granted an answer, bo’s forehead pinched in the center. when the curtain was drawn back, the light was straining for a moment. then, the pink pokemon floated in.

”enamorus?”

and it wanted to teach them something.

”yeah nah, kubfu, stand back.”

he was going to regret this still, he figured, but he knew he’d want to show whatever this new pokémon move was to and , in the case they hadn’t gotten out to the event themselves.

reaching into a pocket, he pulled out a diglett’s capsule and released it. the small mole pokémon eyed up at the strange creature approaching them, frozen in place.

”diglett’ll take it.”

DIGLETT learns SPRINGTIDE STORM

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #5
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 7:56:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]SPRINGTIME BLESSING

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge
[break]
CONGRATULATIONS ON CLEARING THE TIERED TEA ROOM.

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_ra5f5oftYl1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Ancient Retreat" - Pokémon Legends: Arceus OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

"enamorus helps rise to new life in spring... but it is apparent that hoenn needs no such intervention." The lady says of the region's flourishing growth, both floral and faunal. "but excess spills over its table. it attracts the claw-fingered and hungry. your region has more eyes on it than you can imagine."[break][break]

The Enamorus returns to her. Around the room, the darkness grows and overtakes any sunlight filtered through from the windows. Like a collapsing train tunnel, the black caves in toward you.[break][break]

"i offer one warning to all of hoenn... halt your ambitions. stop seeking pacts with powers unknown. it only ends in regret and darkness... goodbye now." The dark surges in as she vanishes with her Pokemon; however, the briefest flash of a design remains in the umbral canvas before fading.[break][break]

YOU FIND YOURSELVES WARPED ONTO THE UPPERMOST FLOOR of the Fleur Tea Atelier. Curiously, you see Commissioner , startled by your sudden teleportation. With her Stoutland by her side, she gasps in surprise, fingers spread across her small mouth. "where did you all come from?!"[break][break]

You gather that you all must have teleported from a different dimension.[break][break]

She scratches her cheek lightly before moving to a pink-clothed table. There, she scoops a couple of woven gift baskets, filled with various amenities and a bouquet of flowers. "i'm here to bestow the tearoom's springtime blessing... i'm assuming you all completed the challenges, yes? well, um, here you all go!"[break][break]

Unbeknownst to you all, for now, the Pokemon that have learned SPRINGTIDE STORM have also received a viral load of POKERUS-Y... But for what purpose?[break][break]

THE END.