saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 10:40:21 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","thevolatilebg"]

[attr="class","thevolatiletxt"]

[attr="class","thevolatileicon"]
from within one of the tents, a GENESECT steps out to join them in the open, beep-booping before looking in the same direction as . its DOWNLOAD has completed; it confirms it with a nod before firing a ZAP CANNON right at the foggy cliff at the same time a rifle is fired in return.

but the bullet fires never finds . it is temporarily stopped by a shield of PROTECT conjured by a wandering POIPOLE—theo's own, gifted from —and the bullet is held long enough for theo to reach over to pull the admin out of the way. the moment he does so, the PROTECT breaks, and the bullet lodges itself in one of the crates.

"good ears."

clicking his tongue, he orders GENESECT to continue analyzing the area, searching for a LOCK-ON.
[attr="class","thevolatiletag"]

[attr="class","thevolatilepkmn"]

[newclass=.thevolatilebg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/kaboom.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#805045;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiledice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatiletxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatilepkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.thevolatileart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.thevolatileartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
cMFezRm9
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 10:47:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","zawarudo"]
[attr="class","zawarudotop"]

[PTabbedContent]
[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-nuclear"]MATIAS
[attr="class","zawarudotab2"]
]

[attr="class","zawarudoleft"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft2"]
[attr="class","zawarudoleft3"]

[attr="class","ion-nuclear"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

ELITE FOUR[break]
MILITARY CAPTAIN[break]
1/3 SWORD OF JUSTICE[break][break]

faction: league[break]
specialties: all[break]
battle prowess: deadly[break][break]

pronouns: he/him[break]
sexuality: straight?[break]
romantic status: occupied ()[break][break]

occupational focuses: leadership, training, mentoring, recruiting[break]
other strong skills: detective work, explosives, weaponry[break]
hobbies: fighting, bullying a specific kid[break][break]

family: (sister), (sister), (brother)[break][break]

current goals:[break]

• find a tangible way to jump between universes. ever since their trip to sea hoenn, matias has been trying to find a way to return or to open up a portal to visit other universes.[break][break]

find groudon and return it back to hoenn to be its chosen.[break][break]

• travel the region to find the strongest/most capable trainers in hoenn. matias has been recruiting for both the hoenn military and for his own unit as he knows he'll need the help and firepower when the time comes.[break][break]

amend and strengthen his relationship with after a recent rift. as promised, he will work on being more open and communicative. what that really means is he will continue to be more selective on what he shares and what he doesn't.[break][break]

• with the "living dex" complete (owning 1 pokemon from every evolution line), he is now looking to complete the "living dex v2" (owning every pokemon from every evolution line).[break][break]

• after meddling with the likes of chu-e, eris, and bryan, matias is continuing to be public enemy #1 in the eyes of rocket.[break][break]

history:
a kanto war veteran, matias found himself moving to hoenn to continue the fight. he is STUBBORN, RECKLESS, and oftentimes SCHEMING as he will do whatever it takes to win.[break][break]

matias was adopted by the silph family at the age of TEN. even then it was clear that he had always been expected to be 's replacement. to fill the void the silphs felt when their prodigal heir left.[break][break]

obviously, things were not meant to be as matias left not long after to join the military at the age of FOURTEEN. the silphs continued to adopt, and matias chose to focus on the war to come.[break][break]

accolades and medals aside, the war in kanto was lost. he continued fighting for a while but soon saw there was a bigger fight in hoenn. he moved, joined the army and quickly became a CAPTAIN of the hoenn military.[break][break]

after his participation and heroism in the GROUDON INCIDENT, he was elevated to hoenn's ELITE FOUR where he continues to serve to this day.[break][break]

matias spends most of his time TRAINING personnel, TEACHING civilians, and RECRUITING hoenn's finest to get involved in the fight. when he is not doing that, he's doing whatever , his pr manager, tells him to do.

[attr="class","zawarudoright"]
[attr="class","ion-clipboard"]

APPLICATION

[attr="class","zawarudoimg"]

[attr="class","zawarudoname"]

MATIAS[break]
SILPH

[attr="class","zawarudolyric"]

tender is the night, lying by your side. tender is the touch, of someone that you love too much. tender is the day, the demons go away. lord i need to find, someone who can heal my mind. oh my baby, oh my baby. oh why. oh my.

[attr="class","zawarudobot"]

TENDER IS THE GHOST THE GHOST I LOVE THE MOST

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-eye"]THEO
]

[attr="class","ion-eye"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

ROCKET ADMIN[break]
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES[break]
WAR CRIMINAL[break][break]

faction: rocket[break]
specialties: poison[break]
battle prowess: deadly[break][break]

sexuality: bisexual[break]
romantic status: occupied ()[break][break]

occupational focuses: training, mentoring, recruiting[break]
other strong skills: espionage, toxicology, politics[break]
hobbies: fishies[break][break]

family: SUZU BECKETT (daughter), VICTORIA BECKETT (daughter)[break][break]

• set up the ladder of accountability for use within rocket.[break][break]

• find a hr platform to simplify and improve the management of rocket personnel. top choice at the moment is komalaHR.[break][break]

• improve recruitment efforts to start branching out to other regions. this also ties into his other goal of finding top talents in the world.[break][break]

• enroll in mossdeep's university to study astronomy. he plans on doing an accelerated program as he imagines they don't have much time left.[break][break]

• continue training and mentoring rocket's recruits and their top talents.[break][break]

• continue growing his fishie store.[break][break]

history:
a kanto war criminal, theo spent two years away from the organization after 's death. he set up an import/export business specializing in black market goods which gave him connections across the globe.[break][break]

he returned to rocket under the guise of wanting to adapt the hoenn branch to become more like kanto's, but he soon realized it was the wrong approach. he is COLD, INDIFFERENT but he is also SOFT and CARING to those who deserve it.[break][break]

theo was born and raised in CINNABAR. his mother would tend to their farm while their dad spent the majority of his time out at sea. his mother FELL ILL shortly after his thirteenth birthday which then put the family through troubling times.[break][break]

although he had been doing odd jobs for years, theo was officially recruited into rocket around the age of SIXTEEN. as part of his initiation, he was forced to pick a family member to KILL while rocket would spare the rest.[break][break]

none of them made it out of that house alive thanks to 's father.[break][break]

after that, there was little to stop theo from descending into rocket's perfect soldier. FORMIDABLE and STRONG, TRAINED and CONDITIONED, he never stepped out of line and acted as their enforcer to those who did. he naturally transitioned into a recruitment role, then training, and finally mentoring.[break][break]

some notable rocket personnel he has had a hand in training include: , , , , , , , , , , , and raziel ().[break][break]

theo currently plays a more SUPPORT ROLE in the organization. even during incidents at the tree of life, he preferred operating in the background, providing assistance where needed while allowing others to take the limelight.

APPLICATION

THEO[break]
BECKETT

bones shatter, fall apart, and hit the floor. if it doesn't kill you, it doesn't matter any more. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time. no matter where you've been or who you are: if it doesn't kill you, it's sure to leave a horrible scare. bones shatter. baby, don't go out this time.

GROUND TO DUST AND ASH CRAWLING ON ALL FOURS

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:500px;height:570px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-happy"]CIAN
]

[attr="class","ion-happy"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

MINOR LEAGUE GYM LEADER[break]
SPY FOR MISS DAHLIA GOODE[break]
HOTTEST MAHER BROTHER[break][break]

faction: rocket?[break]
specialties: weather[break]
battle prowess: alright[break][break]

sexuality: bisexual[break]
romantic status: playing cyber bingo[break][break]

occupational focuses: n/a[break]
other strong skills: running, losing battles on purpose, espionage(?)[break]
hobbies: running, flirting[break][break]

family: (twin brother), (big brother), (jackass), (saint)[break][break]

teach to others what taught him.[break][break]

• find a safe way to leave rocket.[break][break]

• continue spying for and the league. he leaks intel whenever he can but he's yet to see anything come from it. maybe soon things will come to fruition.[break][break]

figure out what he wants in life.[break][break]

history:
cian was an accomplished runner, having started since he was a young lad. he competed both locally and internationally but only ever found success in hoenn. through participating in a number of events and tournaments, even winning a few of them, cian gained a sizable following which he still continues to grow to this day.[break][break]

he'd always been close with his twin brother . they trained together, competed together, won together, and lost together. the two have a bond that always seemed impossible to break. but when cian tripped a fellow competitor during a rest which then caused caden to trip and end up with a permanent injury, that was when their bond started to waver.[break][break]

and again when they were pulled into rocket after the SLATEPORT INVASION. their dad thought it would be a good idea to align the family with a bunch of criminals, but who were they to argue at the time? two teenagers and one young adult versus their politician father.[break][break]

asd.[break][break]

APPLICATION

CIAN[break]
MAHER

upon my side where it is felt, i pack a little pistol on my pistol belt. i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid. under the skin, against the skull, they put a little chip so that they know it all. oh, i think it might be fear of the world and the way it makes you feel afraid.

TROUBLED WORDS OF A TROUBLED MIND

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-person-add"]DANNY
]

[attr="class","ion-person-add"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

deez nuts: deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts!

APPLICATION

DANNY[break]
HALL

Every day, I'm a slave to the heartache. And you're wasting away every night. I don't wanna leave you lonely. But I've run out of love this time. You know that I adore you. Though I couldn't give enough. Hope you'll be safe in the arms of another. 'Cause I can't take the weight of your love.

I HAD A HOLD ON YOUR SOUL BUT I LOST MY GRIP

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-home"]NIKO
]

[attr="class","ion-home"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

deez nuts: deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts.[break][break]

deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts deez nuts!

APPLICATION

NIKO[break]
MANNER

People get lost in repetition. Working and watching television. Hard to wake up in the morning. It's hard to wake up in the morning. I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen. I could call you my new religion. Waking me up in the morning. You're waking me up in the morning, yeah.

CHAOS INSIDE US IT TURNS INTO SILENCE

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-beer"]URIAH
]

[attr="class","ion-beer"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

APPLICATION

URIAH[break]
BLACK

He was born the fall of '58. Made a fortune selling real estate. Golden lions waited at the gate. He was lonely, but it all looked great. Never made time for the family. But he is the richest man in the cemetery. Only made time for the company. But he is the richest man in the cemetery.

CUT FROM DIAMONDS BUT HE CAME FROM DUST

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-heart"]ANA
]

[attr="class","ion-heart"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

APPLICATION

ANA[break]
STONE

The emotion is suddenly out of me. The emotion is building up inside of me. And what you're looking for is suddenly out of reach. The emotion, the emotion. Islands under eyelids. Swimming through the silence. You were all that, all that, all that I needed. And we're falling, falling into the deep and now.

I LOST COUNT SO LONG AGO MAYBE MY HEART'S NUMB

[PTab=
[attr="class","zawarudotab"][attr="class","ion-bookmark"]JAMES
]

[attr="class","ion-bookmark"]ABOUT

‏‏‎ ‎

APPLICATION

JAMES[break]
BAKER

Baby, I don't wanna think about it. All I wanna be is under your control. Sound of your spell, locked in your eyes. Under your influence, don't let me go. And I crave your taste under my tongue every day. Keep the forbidden fruit comin' my way. I wanna feel your sugar in my veins. Baby, just wanna feel.

LAYING IN YOUR ECSTASY I'M FLOATING AWAY

[/PTabbedContent={width:500px;background-color:transparent;height:570px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#494949;font-size:10px;}]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700][googlefont=Space Mono:400,700][googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.zawarudo]border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#232323;color:#999999;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotop]border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab]white-space:nowrap;height:10px;padding:20px;padding-right:0px;overflow:hidden;position:absolute;z-index:10;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab2]width:100%;height:10px;margin-top:20px;background-color:#eeeeee;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudotab:hover .zawarudotab2]margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft]height:520px;overflow:auto;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft2]padding:20px;border-right:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3]border:solid 1px #191919;margin-bottom:20px;font:11px roboto;text-align:justify;padding:24px;color:#999999;background-color:#1f1f1f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1]margin:-24px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;font:bold 10px Inconsolata;text-align:right;text-transform:uppercase;color:#090909;padding:19px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 div]float:left;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft3 h1 i]padding-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg]margin:25px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#2f2f2f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoname]border-top:solid 1px #191919;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;padding:19px;font:bold 20px Space Mono;line-height:15px;text-align:center;color:#eeeeee;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudolyric]padding:25px;font:10px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright]border-top:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1f1f1f;color:#dddddd;font:12px Inconsolata;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;padding:15px;width:140px;margin-left:330px;margin-top:-46px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoright div]float:right;margin:-15px;border-left:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#2f2f2f;text-align:center;font-size:15px;color:#eeeeee;line-height:45px;width:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudobot]background-color:#2f2f2f;border-top:solid 1px #191919;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-align:right;padding:20px;line-height:9px;color:#eeeeee;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background: #1f1f1f;border:0px;border-bottom:solid 1px #191919;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudoleft::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color:#2f2f2f;border:0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#999999;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zawarudo .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 10px Roboto;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-top:-64px;margin-left:-6px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 13:28:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]

[attr="class","fraceshigh"]
[attr="class","fraceshightop"]

MATIAS SILPH

'S THREAD & RELATIONSHIP TRACKER

[attr="class","fraceshighleft"]
[attr="class","fraceshighimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighname"]

MATIAS[break]
SILPH

[attr="class","fraceshighline"]

[attr="class","fraceshighlyrics"]

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid, then comes the sound of the guns sending flak. Out for the scramble, we've got to get airborne, got to get up for the coming attack. Jump in the cockpit, and start up the engine. Remove all the wheel blocks – there's no time to waste. Gathering speed as we head down the runway. Gotta get airborne before it's too late. Running, scrambling, flying. Rolling, turning, diving. Going in again.

[attr="class","fraceshighright"]

[attr="class","fraceshighright1"]
[PTabbedContent]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-compose"] ACTIVE
]
[attr="class","fraceshightabb"]
[attr="class","fraceshightabbb"]

CURRENT THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighthread"]
THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-locked"] ARCHIVED
]

FINISHED THREADS

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[break][break]

ABANDONED THREADS

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[/PTab={background-color:transparent;width:319px;height:349px;padding:0px!important;margin:-23px -3px -3px -3px;position:absolute;z-index:0;}]

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-phone-portrait"] OTHER THREADS
]

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE THREADS

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME OWED

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[break][break]

TECHNOLOGY THREADS

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

THREAD TITLE HERE[break]
WITH CHARACTER NAME

[PTab=
[attr="class","fraceshightab"][attr="class","ion-android-person"] RELATIONS
]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]
[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap FRIEND

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[break][break]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelation"]
[attr="class","fraceshighrelationimg"]

[attr="class","fraceshighrelationname"]@pharaohleap ENEMY

And then you can write about that relation here! Move in to fire at the mainstream of bombers. Let off a sharp burst, and then turn away. Roll over, spin 'round, and come in behind them. Move to their blindsides and fire again. Bandits at 8 o'clock move in behind, ten ME-109's out of the sun. Ascending and turning our spitfires to face them; heading straight for them, I press down my guns.

[/PTabbedContent={width:319px;background-color:transparent;height:349px;padding:0px!important;border:0px!important;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;text-align:justify;color:#999999;font-size:10px;}]

[attr="class","fraceshighright2"]

000 OWED THREADS

[attr="class","fraceshighbot"]

RUN. LIVE TO FLY, FLY TO LIVE. DO OR DIE. ACES HIGH.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:300,400,700][googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700][googlefont=Oswald:300,400][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700]
[newclass=.fraceshigh]width:500px;background-color:#202020;border:solid 1px #151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh table]margin:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop]background-color:#eeeeee;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:rgba(31,31,31,.35);text-align:left;line-height:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightop div]float:left;line-height:7px;height:7px;color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighleft]height:400px;padding:30px;border-right:solid 1px #151515;color:#494949;background-color:#1d1d1d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg]padding:10px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighimg img]border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighname]font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eeeeee;line-height:17px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighline]height:2px;background-color:#131313;margin:15px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighlyrics]font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright]background-color:#1a1a1a;border-bottom:solid 1px #151515;height:39px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2]border-top:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;font:bold 20px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;color:#494949;padding:25px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighright2 b]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighbot]background-color:#eeeeee;color:#202020;padding:20px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;line-height:7px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab]letter-spacing:1px;position:absolute;z-index:1;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightab i]color:#eeeeee;padding-right:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabb]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb]padding-right:10px;height:299px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;font:bold 15px Raleway;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb h1 div]height:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #eeeeee;float:left;line-height:15px;padding-bottom:4px;margin-left:15px;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread]padding:15px 15px 0px 15px;font:bold 7px Raleway;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:0px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighthread i]color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg]height:50px;width:50px;padding:4px;background-color:#191919;border:solid 1px #151515;float:left;margin:0px 17px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationimg img]height:50px;width:50px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:17px;padding-bottom:5px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#494949;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshighrelationname a]font:bold 15px Roboto Condensed;line-height:15px;color:#eeeeee!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #151515;border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshightabbb::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 2px;background: transparent;border:none;[/newclass]

[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#494949;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_hover]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected]border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fraceshigh .PT_table .PT_tabs_selected_hover]-webkit-transition: all 0.2s ease; -moz-transition: all 0.2s ease; -o-transition: all 0.2s ease;border: 0px;text-align:center;background-color: transparent;color:#eeeeee;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:10px;position:absolute;z-index:10;margin-left:10px;margin-top:-37px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,304 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 9:19:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
potion ingredient tracker pog?

POSTS REFERENCING "SUPERNATURAL"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333952
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333954
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333957
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333958
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333953

5 POSTS REFERENCING "DECEPTION"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333959
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333964
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333980
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334205
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334206

10 POSTS - AT LEAST 5 REFERENCING CRYSTABLOOMS/INFINITY ENERGY
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/333966 - infini
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334883 -
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334926
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335452 - crystal
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335454 - crystal
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335455 - crystal
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335456
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335457 - crystal
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335459 - crystal
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335460

10 POSTS - AT LEAST 5 REFERENCING ULTRA SPACE/BEASTS/WORMHOLES
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335599 - ultra space
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336276 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336277 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336278 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336279 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336280
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336281 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336282 - ultra beast
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336283
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336284

POSTS REFERENCING "LOVE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334286
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334287
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334288
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334644
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334645

3 POSTS REFERENCING "GRASS-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334646
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334647
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334648

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336994
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336996
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336997

3 POSTS REFERENCING "FIRE-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334649
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334650
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334884

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335591
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335602
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335605

3 POSTS REFERENCING "WATER-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334885
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334886
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335453

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336999
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337000
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337001

POSTS REFERENCING "SCARECROW"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338279
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338280
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338281

POSTS REFERENCING "POISON/VENOM/TOXINS"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338282
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338283
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338286

THREADS COMPLETED IN OCTOBER
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28694/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28067/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28379/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28206/

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28010/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29205/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28486/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29225/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29484/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/27890/
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 16:55:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334021
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334898
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334899
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334900
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335254

POSTS REFERENCING "LOVE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335620
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335979
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335980
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335981
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335985

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334022
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334023
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334512
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334592
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334593

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336145
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336962 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337227
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337921
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337918
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338163 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338221 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338230 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338236 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338237

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338238
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338239
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/338240
-

POSTS REFERENCING "WATER-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334924
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335256
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335473

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336963
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336965
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336966

POSTS REFERENCING "GRASS-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335255
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335474
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335621

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337167
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337169
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337172

POSTS REFERENCING "FIRE-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336141
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336142
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336144

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336967
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336969
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336971

POSTS REFERENCING "SCARECROW"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337913
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337915
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337917

POSTS REFERENCING "POISON/VENOM/TOXINS"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337916
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/337919
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/342328

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28416/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29088/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/23093/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/27827/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29202/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/23095/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/25992/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28104/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29292/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29452/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29119/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28943/
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,783 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 8:24:44 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334922
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335614
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335615
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336125
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336126

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334920
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334923
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334942
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335178
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/342067

POSTS REFERENCING "LOVE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334027
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334235
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334636
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334880
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334921

3 POSTS REFERENCING "WATER-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334866
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/334869
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335179

3 POSTS REFERENCING "FIRE-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335971
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335973

3 POSTS REFERENCING "GRASS-TYPE"
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335400
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335935
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/335936

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336127
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336156
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336157
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336217
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336218 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336219 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336220 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336488
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336489 crysta
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336490 crysta

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/post/336672

- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28146/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29203/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/28885/
- pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/29608/
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,783 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 7:18:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

3 wolf moon tacos polaroid bodega boys sus viral shaman single-origin coffee knausgaard. Church-key dreamcatcher godard poke tumblr knausgaard pitchfork 3 wolf moon vexillologist air plant asymmetrical master cleanse chillwave. [break][break]

"wake me up in the morning, you're waking me up in the morning, yeah." [break][break]

Sriracha asymmetrical wolf try-hard trust fund lo-fi tumeric schlitz flexitarian neutra knausgaard franzen blog. Roof party kickstarter poke meggings stumptown lo-fi kombucha big mood sriracha la croix live-edge tote bag bodega boys.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,031 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2024 11:13:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

LATE NOVEMBER, 2021[break]
—SET DURING AAA PT.2
[break]

it's funny, looking back, to realize that some battles are not as decisive as they are remembered to be. all it takes is the slightest change to bring the biggest outcomes.[break][break]

with his arms bound by shackles made of water, SEA MATIAS kicks matias in the back of his knee, forcing him to kneel before THE SEA COUNCIL.[break][break]

"kill him!"[break][break]

"off with his head!"[break][break]

"our matias is better! stronger! faster!"[break][break]

an audience has gathered for THE TRIAL OF MATIAS SILPH, though he knows this will not be a fair and just trial, not when the kingdom is governed by royalty.[break][break]

when SEA KING KAZIMIR raises his hand, the whole crowd quiets, allowing his booming voice to command and lead.[break][break]

"speak your case, silph, but know that one wrong move will result in your death. nod if you understand."[break][break]

matias nods. the water bind around his mouth falls, dripping down his jaw and onto the waterlogged floor.[break][break]

"in exactly six months from now, i will be groudon's avatar, the cost of which is the life of another universe's groudon. naturally, my groudon kills it, proving itself to be the apex. but the red orb will be lost, shattered into shards. some of them are embedded within me now, while the rest remain missing."[break][break]

at the mention of the RED SHARDS, SEA MATIAS pulls matias' shirt down, revealing them fused with flesh and blood.[break][break]

"tch. how primal of you."[break][break]

the comment is ignored.[break][break]

"one year from now is the impact event. a meteor by the name of 99943 meteno will wipe out my universe, or at least it would've before it was redirected here, to this universe, and in doing so it killed all of you. in other words, we destroyed your universe to save ours."[break][break]

murmurs scatter through the crowd, evoking worry, fear, and uncertainty. SEA KING KAZIMIR whispers something to SEA QUEEN SKYLER.[break][break]

"i intend to make sure that never happens. help me, your grace, and i will help ensure the survival of your kingdom in my universe."[break][break]

"what's in it for you, silph? tell us what you seek to gain."[break][break]

"knowledge."[break][break]

and power.[break][break]

DEVIATIONS:[break]
. the majority of the aqua initiative is killed during an aqua assembly pt.2, betrayed by matias, while he also helps the remaining members escape back to hoenn (universe 820).[break]
. matias surrenders himself to THE SEA KINGDOM and is granted a trial to decide his fate.[break]
. during his trial, matias tells them of his upcoming avatarship to groudon, and also of meteno and how hoenn 820 doomed THE SEA KINGDOM to save their own.[break]
. matias asks for knowledge, wanting to use it to stop THE SEA KINGDOM from being destroyed in hoenn 820. this is a lie, seeing how they had saved themselves.[break]
. ultimately, matias is spared, and the knowledge and boundless history of THE SEA KINGDOM will be shared with him.[break]
. virizion's fate remains uncertain.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#8c3f2b!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #8c3f2b } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:300px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,304 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 13:08:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","underbossbeck"]

[attr="class","underbossbeckimg"]

"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet," consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean id aliquam nisl. Nunc et elementum nisi, ac commodo mi. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Duis eu dolor nec lorem aliquam luctus in ut tellus. Nunc eu sem ut ipsum tincidunt consectetur. Vivamus auctor orci eget dui ultrices laoreet. Ut placerat tempor nisi ut lobortis. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Aliquam erat volutpat. Curabitur et fermentum leo, a porttitor dui. Phasellus nec convallis nisl. Proin in risus justo. Sed faucibus sem eu dui sollicitudin ultrices. Aliquam porttitor augue et dictum finibus.[break][break]

Proin a massa eu mauris placerat sodales. Aenean enim justo, scelerisque id molestie sit amet, molestie nec ante. Fusce eros nibh, porta non pharetra quis, volutpat eget purus. Praesent sapien lorem, sagittis a ante sit amet, cursus viverra lectus. Aliquam viverra pretium lacus, at consequat ante euismod finibus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Maecenas gravida posuere libero, ac ultricies est porta a. Nullam rhoncus, nisi vitae vehicula congue, lorem tellus gravida ligula, id mattis risus libero sed nibh.

[break][break]

[attr="class","underbossbecktag"]

[attr="class","meulkcodes"]MEULK CODES

[newclass=.underbossbeck]background-color:#2b2b2b;font-family:open sans;font-size:9pt;text-align:justify;color:#aaa;padding:50px;border-bottom:#716075 solid 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeck b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeck i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeck u]color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeck a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbeckimg]background: url(https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/theo/bait.jpg);width:250px;height:100px;opacity:.6;transition-duration:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckimg:hover]opacity:1;transition-duration:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.meulkcodes]font-family:courier new;font-size:7.5pt;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,304 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 13:24:55 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","underbossbeckettbg"]

[attr="class","underbossbecketttxt"]

[attr="class","underbossbecketticon"]
it does not take long for theo to step out of the makeshift building of their encampment, the hem of his jacket moving with the subtle flow of cool, sterile air that coats them this deep into area zero.

"pick up the pace."

his jacket is shrugged off, placed on one of the many crates as he begins rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, intending to contribute the same as the rest.

he shoves crystals out of bags and into crates, joining in filling one up for easy transport.

"we're behind schedule."

[attr="class","underbossbeckettpkmn"]

[newclass=.underbossbeckettbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketticon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecktag]text-align:center;border-top:#555 solid 1px;padding-top:10px;margin-top:20px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettdice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbecketttxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbeckettpkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettpkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettpkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.underbossbeckettart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.underbossbeckettartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
cC8i3Ckm
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,304 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
CODER NOODLES
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2024 13:57:52 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","becketttheobg"]

[attr="class","becketttheotxt"]

[attr="class","becketttheoicon"]
it does not take long for theo to step out of the makeshift building of their encampment, the hem of his jacket moving with the subtle flow of cool, sterile air that coats them this deep into area zero.

"pick up the pace."

his jacket is shrugged off, placed on one of the many crates as he begins rolling up the sleeves of his shirt, intending to contribute the same as the rest.

he shoves crystals out of bags and into crates, joining in filling one up for easy transport.

"we're behind schedule."

[attr="class","becketttheopkmn"]

[newclass=.becketttheobg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt]margin:-40px 105px -40px 135px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt b]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt i]font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt a]font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheodice]font:800 20px Poppins; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheotxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheopkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;margin-top: -20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheopkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.becketttheoart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.becketttheoartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights