played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:29:36 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: CLAMPERL DIVING

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura did her best to be discerning of what she picked up from the bottom of the sea, but a Goldeen swam by, flicking sand in her face with its tail. She grabbed the first thing she could and tapped Poliwhirl to bring her up for air.

_wK_cB9c

Acquired Level Tutor!

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 0:33:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

"Hold tight to this, thanks!"

A pretty shard that she's kinda sure she can piece together into something great... maybe she'll find more?

OcHGNY6E

Stash!!!
1x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
1x Pokeball
1x Mega shard
1x Ability capsule

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:15:40 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
It was time to face his fears once again. Surely, this will soon become less scary. Right? The man grunted, putting on the diving gear that was offered to him. Despite his cold and calm exterior, Maverick was screaming like a frighten little girl inside. He took in a deep breath, eyes closed as he jumped in and began to search for a prize.

itTlXep9
Congrats! You won a x1 Z-CRYSTAL!
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:21:31 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
The raven haired woman was one of those thrill seekers. Anything to get your blood pumping, Genesis wanted to do. And when she heard that some cool games with great prizes hit hoenn, she was quick to jump in on the fun. Wearing skimpy two piece swimsuit that barely covered what needed to be covered, the team rocket member leaped into the water without hesitation. She didn’t even bother with the diving gear, hoping the rush of almost drowning will bring some excitement back into her life.

Wc6ABMj|
You found a Z-CRYSTAL!
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 1:51:17 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

Jack envied Watts for his seemingly endless wellspring of energy. The Boltund continued to paddle around Jack's diving area, sharing friendly barks with nearby divers and pokemon. Jack considered floating for a bit, but instead dives back into the water for another search.

t|Yn44Re

Clamperl Diving

[break]NOTES: Found blue shard.
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:17:48 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The cacophony of sounds that overtakes when beneath the waves is perhaps something Tam may never get used to, but in it there’s also a strange sense of peace. It’s… nice. More than what he had realised at first. To the point that he may even start considering himself to be somewhat of a fan of diving.
[break][break]
Who would have thought, right?
[break][break]
Anyway… Those are the thoughts that cross Tam’s mind while searching for treasure.

[break][break]
Zyz1X_nS

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[break]
23.07 | 41 - EGG TUTOR[break]
24.07 | 70 - INCENSE [break]
25.07 | 50 - CROWN [break]
26.07 | 54 - CLAMPERL (SELLING)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:52:06 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]coming face to face with a beautiful clamperl, theo could not help but float before it in awe and admiration. fishies and all things ocean truly are beautiful.

after a moment, he decides to offer it a pokeball. he watches it hop forward to boop itself against it.

what next?
Wgp2BB7W
+ DEVOLUTION STONE 7/27

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:56:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]another day, another dive.

she kicks down to the bottom of the ocean once again. the repetition of it all is quickly becoming a comforting routine. gear up, dive in, shove your hand in some sand, and hopefully profit?

sign her up.

she reaches both hands into the sand today. one emerges with nothing but a fist full of rocks. and the other?

an actual item, yay!

0yg_ZtSE
7.23 - 56 ; blue shard
7.24 - 6 ; pokeball
7.25 - 82 ; devolution stone
7.26 - 84 ; devolution stone

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:59:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]after finding a ticket which for some reason isn't all wet and soggy, matias pockets it and carries on, keen on finding more shinies in the depths of the ocean.

what will it be today?
Gnr9S7nH
+ POKEBALL 7/27

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:46:54 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

nothing of importance, so lets go again. what's the worst that could happen? [break][break]

her tank still has oxygen in it, and one glance at the greninja tells her that he can keep going, and it's a sign to press on. what can they find under the water, she wonders?

[break][break]
ILCN9BK5

@tag[break]
+2 pokeball[break]
+1 devolution

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:53:55 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam likes free things.

he's heard that clamperl diving gives people the opportunity to get free things for basically zero effort. just diving into the water was no challenge for a born and raised vermillion boy, and he's going to prove it!

priam dives into the waters for the second time, ready to take the first shiny thing he encounters.

y4TGwjkN

7/26 - 25 / pokeball
7/27 - 84 / devolution stone
@tags

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:00:56 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]New plan. Find that rat bastard Hank and see how he likes being ambushed for his possessions.[break][break]

Instead of diving down right away, Isaac hung back on Flapjack's back. The two roamed the surface of the ocean, waiting until they saw his oh-too-familiar full body disguise. Normally, it helped him avoid attention. Today, it just meant he was a target. Payback for yesterday's theft was going to come quickly and without mercy, or his name wasn't Isaac![break][break]

Once he spotted Hank, Isaac gave Flapjack a pat on the back. The Mantine charged down into the waters as quickly as possible, before knocking a column of water into Hank with a solid thrust of her Wing Attack. As the hapless Rocket tumbled through the waters, Isaac greedily snatched whatever he had just dropped. Triumphant, he opened his mouth for a pithy comment-[break][break]

Wait shit no bad talking underwater doesn't work shit shit shit to the surface to the surface![break][break]

Still won the day, though. That's what truly matters.

coZoa34a[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:06:56 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

A... Poke Ball?

Well, okay. He supposed that made sense. Surely some Clamperl would mistake a Poke Ball for a pearl. And not every yield could be a big one. Still, going from a Z-Crystal to a Pokeball was a pretty big drop-off and he couldn't help but be slightly disappointed. But then again, what was going to be bigger than an actual Z-Crystal? Should he even keep doing this? What if he had hit the jackpot already?

He surfaced and checked on his Pokemon, and the kids watching, before diving again. He'd find out soon enough, he supposed.

@tag

IUX55z56
Level Tutor

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:12:34 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Once again, Thomas, with the aid of his Clawitzer, would dive down to search for treasure.

i3KqeeJh

tags: @tag
notes: Blue Shard Get!

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,875 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 4:14:52 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Levy was happy to scoop Shalin up after being flung off the whirling Mantine. A quick dip in the coral field was in order; it would help her catch her breath and steady herself for the other activities she had planned for the festival late that afternoon. In a hurry to return to the beach and get dried off to have an early supper, she simply reached for the first shiny object she saw underneath the large reef...

VTm9IG2U

Received "Poké Ball" x 1!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP