2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
THE SO-FISH-TICATED LADY [FISH]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 22:50:11 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint nodded quietly processing the connection between his friend and his date. "Oh? I didn't know he had a brother-" he barely knew about his family. Their conversation cut short out of courtesy from Mint. "Tha's so weird you two are long time friends then!" He said with a pleased smile. What a coincidence. He would have no idea the dark history that lay there. He was about to say somethong else before his line tugged a d he yanked back with force before finally settling back down next to Calem.

XKCtIfpy

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- small (14) milotic
- large (84) lanturn

ยท
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chรชne
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 3:36:44 GMT
luka chรชne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka pulls on her line again, surprised by the ease with which she's catching all these fish. It helps that each is particularly small...though doesn't that also feel like a neg? Her arms aren't that noodly...[break][break]

"Oh! Umm..."[break][break]

It would be rude to refuse but she doesn't want to come out and say 'no thank you, I'm avoiding my ex' either. And it's very kind of the man to extend an invitation! Does she really seem that pitiful all by herself? That won't do...[break][break]

She dons a smile as easily as pulling on a sweater and prepares to make a pleasant excuse, but steps in instead. Luka blinks up at him in mild surpriseโ€” he's blocking her way to the rest of the ship.[break][break]

It dons on her that this might be intentional, and she gives him a little nod of thanks. But lest she be rude, she still calls out to again:[break][break]

"I'll come and join you in a little- ah!"[break][break]

A splash from gets her right in the face and Luka splutters, spitting out a mouthful of seawater. She doesn't have it in her to be angry, but a pout does settle on her lips and it stays there until offers her a handkerchief. Luka dabs at her face, thankful that her mascara is waterproof, and murmurs a soft "Thank you," that's nearly lost on the wind.[break][break]

While handing it back, she spots chatting with . Something twists uncomfortably in her gut, and she hurriedly looks away.

[break][break]

[break][break]
bSJmvIls
[break]
Caught: extra-small Milotic[break]extra-small Lanturn[break]average Gorebyss

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chรชne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

ยท
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:41:29 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
A soft chuckle escapes him as Derek watches Luka deal with the seawater sent her way. Seeing that Jayden handed her a handkerchief, there's nothing to be done on Derek's behalf. Well, almost nothing...

"Sorry!"

He calls over to her before casting out once more.

I2yeeRAj

- Derek caught an AVERAGE WHISCASH!
ATTEMPT #4

ยท
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:46:30 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he hadn't realized that he'd been in the way of getting to the other members of the boat. something like heat flushes along his skin as he shuffles to the side.

[break][break] perhaps it was about time he took a seat out of 's book. he takes a frozen margarita from the cabin โ€” why wouldn't have a full bar? โ€” and walks out. as he passes by mint, he picks up from the conversation, he says, "we've known each other for a long time."

[break][break] although, he wasn't quite sure he'd consider them friends. "how long have you known... " he pauses. "each other?"

[break][break] he has another frozen drink in his hand for , in case she would like one, before he sits himself next to her and tosses his lure back out at the ocean.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
#FISHING

[break][break]

TBkElpeM

[break][break]

@whoeverelse

[break]
JAYDEN FINDS... [break]
+ SPECIES: SHARPEDO [break]
+ SIZE: SMALL [break][break]
GYARADOS - 14 (small) [break]
LANTURN - 24 (small) [break]
GYARADOS - 18 (small) [break]
SHARPEDO - 25 (small)

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]ยท
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 6:48:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The previous capture had been unremarkable, so Remiel tosses it back into the sea. As he prepares his bait for the next attempt, however, he catches sight of a familiar head of pink hair nearby. It's , and she's just received a frosty cocktail from .

Sunlight gleams off the pendant he'd given her for her birthday, still hanging just above her heart.

Unsure what to make of all of this, Remiel instead decides to look away for the time being and cast his line. Luka was free to stay, of course. And, given the fact that they weren't together anymore, she was free to see other people as well. But he didn't have to acknowledge it.

๐ŸŽฃ FISHING UP A:

DymjyICJ

SMALL WISHIWASHI

๐ŸŸ

AVERAGE MILOTIC
AVERAGE WISHIWASHI
SMALL WISHIWASHI

๐Ÿท๏ธ TAGS

FISHING + SAMEDI

ยท
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chรชne
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 22:20:20 GMT
luka chรชne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
If she knew what was thinking she might be furious. What gives him the right to feel a certain way when he'd thrown her out like day old bread?![break][break]

But Luka, incapable of getting upset on her own behalf, just sits and sips at the drink had brought her. Chilled strawberry hits just right on a hot day like this, and she smacks her lips as she casts out her next line.[break][break]

"Have you been enjoying yourself?" she asks suddenly. "At the splashfest, I mean. I think it's...it's nice to have things to celebrate even when times are bleak, don't you?"
[break][break]

[break][break]
OsIGNVXW
[break]
Caught: extra-small Milotic[break]extra-small Lanturn[break]average Gorebyss[break]average Wishiwashi

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

ยท
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
โœจ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 2:48:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint blinked, as if waking up and looked at . Though he doesn't hear affirmation of the friendship, he's still bubbly all the same. "That's so nice, you've known each other for so long!" He said with a small, drunken laugh.

He leaned his head onto 's shoulder as his line tugged before yanking and humming as he thought back. "Wowโ€ฆuhโ€ฆI got busyโ€ฆand so did heโ€ฆbut we've known each other sinceโ€ฆlast summer I think?" He looked up at the redhead for clarification. Though after a moment he's quick to add, "we met here actually!"

LLEl3AP3

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- small (14) milotic
- large (84) lanturn
- average (67) barraskewda

ยท
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:38:33 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Minding his own business, Derek fixed one of his most expensive lures to the end of his line before casting out. Hopefully this would help him land a big one. Big enough to net him another crown. He may have been falling behind, but the gym leader was still adamant on trying to "win: Splashfest with the most crowns.

IYgQPFIs

- Derek caught a LARGE LANTURN!
ATTEMPT #5
ยท
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:39:55 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

we met here, actually.

[break][break] how ironic. he wonders if they met before came to pick him up in kanto, or if after.

[break][break] jayden turns to his drink as he waits for his line to bite, and it's then when speaks to him. "ah, yes," he says with agreement. "i am. are you?"

[break][break] he's reminded of main stage, even though most of it is a blur.

[break][break] "you went on a date recently, didn't you?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
#FISHING

[break][break]

JXxJWxrC

[break][break]

@whoeverelse

[break]
JAYDEN FINDS... [break]
+ SPECIES: MILOTIC [break]
+ SIZE: EXTRA LARGE [break][break]
8.15 GYARADOS - 14 (small) [break]
8.16 LANTURN - 24 (small) [break]
8.17 GYARADOS - 18 (small) [break]
8.18 SHARPEDO - 25 (small) [break]
8.19 MILOTIC - 89 (extra large)

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]ยท
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 6:40:30 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Deciding to stray just a bit farther from and , if only to prevent the idea that he was in any way eavesdropping, Remiel instead takes his place just a few feet away from gym leader . Perhaps he'll have better luck here, he thinks. Surely, a gym leader had a good sense for a good catch, too.

After glancing in the young man's direction, and providing a silent nod in greeting, he casts his line.

๐ŸŽฃ FISHING UP A:

OYIsswne

EXTRA SMALL WAILORD

๐ŸŸ

AVERAGE MILOTIC
AVERAGE WISHIWASHI
SMALL WISHIWASHI
EXTRA SMALL WAILORD

๐Ÿ‘‘ fish a "extra small-sized" pokemon.
๐Ÿ‘‘ fish a "small-sized" pokemon.

๐Ÿท๏ธ TAGS

FISHING + SAMEDI

ยท
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 19:30:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar

It's a shame all the pokemon swarming, did so out of being stuck in the dome. He imagined it must've felt like some kind of cabin fever. Surely, since he'd heard fishing was a patient, quiet game. "I'd fall asleep if the line didn't keep biting." He said to no one in particular.

U1U_ICZP

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- small (14) milotic
- large (84) lanturn
- average (28) goldeen

ยท
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chรชne
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 2:10:57 GMT
luka chรชne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Luka kicks her feet idly as she whittles away time with . She knew already that he wasn't much of a talker, but he really doesn't give her much to work with. But she just hums pleasantly and nods as she reels in her latest catch, happy at least that the vibes aren't stiflingly awkward between them.[break][break]

"Mm! It's been fun," she says, rather noncommittally. Though his next question throws her for a loopโ€” "A date?"[break][break]
Her brow furrows in confusion.[break][break]
"N-no, I don't think so..."
[break][break]

[break][break]
5zD_UnD8
[break]
Caught: extra-small Milotic[break]extra-small Lanturn[break]average Gorebyss[break]average Wishiwashi[break]average Milotic

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

ยท
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 6:39:51 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Say, you got any food on board?" Derek asks over towards , having started to work up his appetite reeling in all these fish.

But snack time could wait at least one more cast, right? Fixing some fresh bait to the end of his line, Derek lobbed it out with hopes it would attract a sizable pokemon for him to catch.

UHzAMD67
Derek caught a LARGE OCTILLERY
ATTEMPT #6
ยท
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,536 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 7:18:05 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"Finger sandwiches and a charcuterie board in the kitchen at the lower deck," Remiel responds to with a nod. He'd just fished up an infant WAILORD, however, so he takes a moment to pull a handkerchief out from his front pocket and pat his forehead dry from the beads of sweat that had formed there. "Though soon we might have grilled MAGIKARP..."

He smiles, only half-teasing, before casting his next line.

๐ŸŽฃ FISHING UP A:

1lVF2AgY

DYNAMAX GOREBYSS

๐ŸŸ

AVERAGE MILOTIC
AVERAGE WISHIWASHI
SMALL WISHIWASHI
EXTRA SMALL WAILORD
DYNAMAX GOREBYSS

๐Ÿ‘‘ fish a "extra small-sized" pokemon.
๐Ÿ‘‘ fish a "small-sized" pokemon.
๐Ÿ‘‘ fish a "dynamax-sized" pokemon.

๐Ÿท๏ธ TAGS

FISHING + SAMEDI

ยท
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 17:09:30 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Mint perked up at the mention of snacks. The mention of munchies from and cutting through his drubken haze. "I'll grab some Grill Daddy!" He called as he yanked back his line, letting handle the messy catch. "I'll bring you something too." He assured the redhead before darting away with singular focus under the boat.

xWDwrU|c

- dynamax (92) remoraid
- small (14) milotic
- large (84) lanturn
- average (28) goldeen
- average (31) barraskewda

ยท