Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 0:37:48 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

In seconds, their situation changed, and an envoy slipped out from the dimensional tear. How ironic.
[break][break]
Unlike her council counterparts, Penelope kept quiet, keen on observing their behavior before making a move. This was her first time engaging with the people of Sea Hoenn -- unless that mirror image she met was amongst them -- and so, as much as she wanted to play her role in this mission, she knew better than to force conversation.
[break][break]
So, with tightened lips, she kept to her spot between the other women and waited.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 13:21:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz crosses his arms as he keeps his guard up as those from the other world made themselves known. For not perfectly content with just letting handle things. [break][break]

"We should be happy we got an audience with them at all, does it matter where certain counterparts are?" Razz says quietly to , personally not understanding how seeing their own counterparts could be of interest.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2022 14:51:50 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle gets what ' inquiry was for, or at least what he thinks it's for.

hands casually rest on his hips, a finger subtly nudging a pokeball by his holster to get its attention. his solgaleo has always been sensitive to legendary pokemon since it was small. he waits for a shake from within its ball, or something similar, as a response to signal if it can detect any in the vicinity.

pleasantries and ideals were exchanged. optimism was crystal clear from their side. kyle doesn't partake in either.

his eyes travel beyond sea!elinor and gets distracted with the crowd. he tries to make out any familiar faces just for the entertainment of it, too lax to think any trouble was going to stir.

this was the calm before the storm after all. a rising action to the upcoming climax.

@tags

close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 21:20:32 GMT
NPC Avatar

DIPLOMACY

MOD POST

SEA ELINOR VISIBLY APPRECIATES THE GREETING FROM HER DOPPELGANGER. She smiles at the group, shark-like teeth bared.

Though she betrays no recognition of the term "Elite Four", she assumes it is of high rank.

"we all have our roles in the great kingdom of sea hoenn." She says. "the others are not cursores. i alone fulfill that purpose."

Sea Elinor presses her hand against her chest, fingers brushing up against red markings crawling across collarbone. She wears no real accessories; just Sea Hoennian garb: loose, thin, flowy as satin fins.

"a temporary alliance under duress of mutual annihilation. what threat could our worlds possibly face. together?"

close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 3, 2022 4:31:59 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[attr="class","gabriel12"]
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
cursores. he doesn't recognize the term, even as well travelled as he was. he shelves that somewhere in the back of his mind, moving on to the point at hand.
[break][break]
"a threat that originates not from our world, or yours, but would, through their interference, ensure the destruction of one, if not both." vague and opaque, like their intentions.
[break][break]
he reaches into his pocket, pulling out a tablet. on it, the details of the meteor deemed safe for public knowledge. he hands it out for the doppleganger to take.
[break][break]
"here, take a look. this meteor is set to destroy our region very soon."

[attr="class","notes"] | | | | | [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=".gabriel12 img"] border-radius: 3px; width: 400px; border: 1px solid #232323; background: #2b2b2b; padding: 9px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 4:47:26 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"it matters," he whispers to .[break][break]

to think they gathered such a large envoy only to be met with a sole doppelganger is infuriating. disrespectful, even. it's why a "tch," leaks out, drenched in venom.[break][break]

"we don't have much time."[break][break]

he practically glares at sea elinor.[break][break]

"so i suggest running along to your queen to tell her as much."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,598 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 4, 2022 18:51:32 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

A warm fussy feeling spread in her stomach as her doppelganger seemed to visibly appreciate her greeting. She had hopefully helped in her own tiny way as continued leading the charge on this verbal mission. Straight to the point, perhaps a bit too much for her liking.

However, it paled when spoke bluntly, perhaps even rudely. She was about to snap at him, to tell him that even if they were in a rush, there was an order to things that had to be followed. But then she stopped herself, for she realized he might not respond well to such words.

Instead, she turned to her double and said. “Forgive me for pulling away from the main point of our meeting. I am not familiar with the term Cursores, but I feel it might do us all good to understand what it means,.. - ” She tried to pronounce it properly, but for some reason, it felt wrong in her mouth. “- Would you be so kind, as to enlighten us on the exact purpose of a Cursores, and where it fits in the hierarchy of the Great Kingdom of Sea Hoenn.” She made sure to give proper respect, figuring that since she herself was susceptible to being buttered up to, then perhaps sea!Elinor would be too.

TLDR:
- Notices the visible effect of her greeting.
- Listens to Gabrial being on point
- About to snap at Matias for rudeness, but halts herself.
- Ask's sea!Elinor what a Cursores is and where it fits in the Hierarchy of sea!Hoenn

OOC: N/A

@seahoenn

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 0:04:45 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]is forreal?

her eyes dart toward him, facial features beginning to become overtaken by a scowl.

"mind your manners," she whispers to him, even going so far as to nudge an elbow into his side.

prick... must run in the family.

as takes over the meeting, presenting information of the meteor, poses a question.

and without hesitation, she opens her mouth to speak further.

"cursores," she echoes. it takes a mere moment before she launches into a textbook explanation. "the plural form of cursor, or runner... typically used for what we know as diplomats."

after a pause, she flushes a slight pink.

"i, uh, use the same ancient language to name my pokemon."

anyway... back to being quiet and letting speak. so far, it's shown the least amount of trouble. unless, of course, continues to be rude. smfh.

diplomacy.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,235 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 1:46:29 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She frowns at Matias, yet everyone else has already pointed out how he was being rude so she didn't acknowledge him directly. [break][break]

"Please forgive his rudeness. We will reprimand him later." she comments as she physically distances herself from him. But really it was to spread out more in case something happen. [break][break]

Instead she focuses on the conversation and on Sea Elinor, noticing the woman had no such accessories on her person that Melody had used during the heart swap from their last encounter with sea hoenn. Ok so she wasn't an avatar or their equivalent? Guess actual elinor wasn't an avatar either so it made sense. [break][break]

"Personally, What do you think the likelihood of the Queen agreeing to a temporary truce or alliance?" she asked wondering if the Cursor would entertain the thought.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 4:16:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Talk, talk, talk.
[break][break]
With such a large group, it was expected they'd have a lot to say. Penelope would've partaken as well, had they not designated to be their council representative. Not that she minded the result of their decision -- he knew a hell of a lot more of the sea hoennians than she did.
[break][break]
For now, at least.
[break][break]
The councilwoman's eyebrows arched upward; first at councilman 's immediate decision to share details of the meteor. On one hand, it was public knowledge any half-wit intelligence officer could've scrounge up within seconds, but on the other hand, that meteor was the exact thing they were planning on pelting their region with. It was as though they were unmasking the muzzle of their gun and pointing it directly at Sea Hoenn's envoy.
[break][break]
'ally with us or we'll pull the trigger.'
[break][break]
'if we go down, so do you'
[break][break]

She wondered what this cursore -- a word she'd have to pocket for later -- would take of it all. Would she consider the meteor to be the 'real' threat, or them?
[break][break]
Either way, 's reaction certainly didn't do them any favors.
[break][break]
Frowning, Penelope's gaze flickered from the abrasive elite four member to her fellow councilwoman. Where one thought it'd be best to berate the delegate (an action she didn't agree with, but internally understood, to an extent. The sheer difference in party size was a slap in the face and a clear sign as to how their region saw Hoenn and their issues.), the other chose to indulge them.
[break][break]
Hm.
[break][break]
Not the approach she would've taken, given how they're the region targeted by the incoming meteor, and too much flattery could be perceived as weakness. But, she entrusted her colleague had a reason behind her sweeten words. That, or maybe Penelope was just an overthinking bitch.
[break][break]
Either way, she decidedly held her tongue. Better to do so than overwhelm the delegate with too many questions and/or information.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]
- literally just mentally reacting [break]
- doesn't blame Gabe's choice to share meteor info, but thinks, what an odd meeting [break]
- doesn't agree w matias' choice of words, but also views their small size as disrespectful [break]
- trusts elinor has a PLAN but also hopes the flattery isn't perceived as weakness

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,217 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 10:53:20 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"It really doesn't," Razz whispers back as for now he just allows to handle the negotiations as that is what the group had voted for. An eye does roll at his rudness, pondering if he was just going to be rude to the people they were trying to make a temporary alliance with. [break][break]

Least the others do what they can to make up for it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,460 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2022 20:22:20 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
matias was correct. they don't have time to waste on pleasantries. their society comes from something else much more medieval, with the queen's subjects being more keen on fulfilling the will of their monarch more than their own safety, as per evidenced by their last encounter.

the will is revenge.

still, it doesn't mean he can just do what he wants and ruin it for everyone else. they had a vision and it's only fair to give it a chance. besides, no response from solgaleo meant they're in the safe anyways.

kyle moves from the back to the front, slinging an arm around ' shoulder before he drags him to the back. "chill, dude. let them do their thing. we can always resort to your way at the final hour," he whispers to him before turning around. "don't worry. i got him," he yells to the rest in a much more carefree tune.

whatever happens happens. there's no realistic way they can be changing the course. they're banking on a miniscule chance, and kyle doesn't believe in his luck enough.

@tags
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 3:23:24 GMT
NPC Avatar

DIPLOMACY

MOD POST

SEA ELINOR TAKES THE TABLET. Her eyes slide across detail and data like dew drops sliding on a speeding car's window.

"your world's illeana is correct. a diplomat."

She eyes the outspoken Matias with a Sharpedo-sharp slice of a glance. Thankfully, she seems more interested in the device before her. Her red markings pulse with the faintest light; in 's pokeball, his SOLGALEO stirs briefly.

The tablet grows heavy in her hand, fingertips dewy as they balance it in her palm.

"i dare not presume the queen's feelings on matters such as these. not before she is consulted."

Sea Elinor offers the tablet back.

"would it not be in our world's best interest to have your region destroyed? how would this meteoroid affect my queen's realm? " She asks. "especially as you appear to be meddling with it."

She says, eyes resting on .

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 15:01:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

dragged back by kyle, there's nothing matias can do but watch from afar and glare in disdain at the utter disrespect being shown to them. to think they came showing mercy only to be met with an envoy with a sole doppelganger.[break][break]

at least matias was right about sea hoenn. all their actions tie back to their queen.[break][break]

"tch."[break][break]

he does his best to take comfort in the champion's calming presence beside him.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DIPLOMACY
POSTED ON Oct 14, 2022 0:30:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]oh... that's not good.

she feels tension bleed into the body, knotting itself into muscles and holding on for dear life. the longer the sea diplomat talks, the longer the sensation persists.

and eventually, it becomes a thousand crawling bugs beneath the surface of the skin.

she can't stand the eye contact. it lends itself to her speaking, to the way her mouth opens and words bubble out as if that'll stop skin from crawling off bone.

"meddling with it?"

her face remains as neutral, stoic, immovable as she wills it to.

"how?"

diplomacy.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]