TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
ULTRA DESERT EXPEDITIONS
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2024 8:26:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar

EXPEDITION TEAM

FAREWELL, MY FREE ADVENTURERS!

CHARACTERS: & &

EXPEDITION #: Fifth time in Ultra Desert for Cian, Second time for Eva and Hideo, in total they have been on 13, 13, and 14 respectively

SELECTED PROMPT #s:

33 encounter glyphic instructions that pertain to a ritual (method up to your discretion) that reverses a curse/summons the violent spirit of an INCARNATE FORME LANDORUS that has been displaced here.

36 discover an GROUNDIUM Z-CRYSTAL in the wake of a particularly powerful sandstorm. the crystal will become that becomes permanently defunct after some time.

37 encounter swirling winds of sand that you can ride as if swimming in a current to get to destinations.

38 encounter invisible walls, labyrinths, ruins, paths or bridges that require careful navigation lest you fall, end up in a trap, or in a dead end.

39 discover a large desert gate. by it, a large monument that looks similar to that of a SHINX. it is seemingly sentient. it will ask you riddle to allow you safe passage through it. an example of one of the riddles it may ask is "THE MORE THERE IS OF ME, THE LESS YOU SEE. WHAT AM I?". should you answer a riddle correctly, it will allow your party safe passage. should you answer the riddle incorrectly, it will attempt to kill and/or eat you.

TREASURES BROUGHT: N/A

NOTES:
  • Mega Evolution
  • Z-moves
  • Sygna Suit
  • Tera
  • Magearna
  • Type Null
  • Uxie
  • Illumina Pokemon
  • Shadow pokemon
  • Ultra beast