part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2021 6:35:30 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MIMIKYU

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

@fay

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@chloe & KINGDRA

if you complete a thread with the character you have rolled within the same showcase's availability period, you and your partner will earn an extra 20 pokedollars. just make sure to indicate this in the moderation request thread when turning your thread in.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 4:21:38 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& PIPLUP

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2021 7:38:32 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

@ciel & PUMPKABOO

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MAREEP

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2021 6:25:07 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"] i'm just rolling to roll

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
EVERGRANDE FANTASY
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2021 6:02:03 GMT
shiv Avatar

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& BRAVIARY

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& SHINY CHIMCHAR

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& DITTO

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& MAREEP

@derrick

YOU HAVE SUMMONED

& TAPU FINI