Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 14:53:59 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

Oh no, please not again.
[break][break]
Just as he did with the Clamperl Diving, Josh had memories of this that he had been repressing. Being dunked over, and over, and over again without stop nor mercy. But once more, the kids appeared to enjoy seeing him suffer. So here he was, unsure if he should even do this. If he did knock someone into the drink, he would be the one to suffer.
[break][break]
But it had to be done. If even just to entertain the kids.
[break][break]
So he meekly waved to and got to throwing.
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

Z_AIn9y8

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2023 23:04:10 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

As Jack approached the dunk tank, he tilted his head at the man on the hot seat. He felt like he recognized him from Splashfest last summer, but that was a whirlwind of people on the hot seat. Jack wound his arm back and aimed for the target.[break][break]

97fVUn_h

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Notes go here.

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 6:30:39 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It's been almost a year since her last go-around at the dunk tank. But her arm must certainly remember how to throw, right?[break][break]

She feels a little bad for her first victim, — but not bad enough that she stops herself from throwing. Luka's tongue pokes out of her mouth as she concentrates and aims, then throws the ball with as much speed and precision as she can muster. Hopefully her muscle memory is good![break]
Excyvj3_

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 8:12:29 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Could he manage to stay on the throne for much longer than he had before? He wasn't sure. The days of the carnival were coming to an end. Time was running out.

More determined than ever to get a strike, Remiel takes a deep breath. He takes a moment to weigh the ball in his hand. Then, when he's ready, he makes his throw at .
DUNK TANK + ♔

8qb0geqe

close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 14:41:45 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
And who should come to dethrone the king—

But his wife?!

“Aha, so that’s where you went!” she exclaimed, arms on her hips as she saw her better half just sitting there looking pretty.

“Would be a shame if you… took a dip, right?”

With this absolutely evil grin on her face, she picked up a Pokéball-sized baseball, took aim, and let it rip!

fpw5xYrA

+
+ mwahahaha!

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 14:46:32 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

And down he went.
[break][break]
By his own wife, no less, whom had biffed it so hard that it was a surprise that the machine didn't malfunction and send him flying. So sopping wet and watching his kids laugh at him that "mommy" had dunked their father, Josh climbed out of the dunk tank with a deadpan expression. Shaking the water out of his hair, he decided there was only one answer.
[break][break]
So the very second Izumi sat pretty on the dunk tank, a pokeball went flying full speed at the target.
[break][break]

@tag

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

2KAaQAgj

close tab

played by

howitzer

lev, svenergy
he/him
april 20
phenac city, orre
oblivious
dj / researcher
rising star
this feeling is heavy, makes my body ache and i'm ready to fall into the sky
awards
183 posts
sven korolev DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sven
sven korolev
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 14:50:27 GMT
sven korolev Avatar
While he tended to other carnival attractions in the meantime, he felt the pull of the dunk tank call him back in. Maybe he was overzealous in his approach, but Sven really wanted to keep a winning streak going. So as he drew the ball back, he aimed for the target and flashed an apologetic smile. It wasn't anything personal, but he was determined to win.

CupqeRtO
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 20:42:49 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He rolls up to the dunk tank remembering how desperate he'd been to get his little crowns last Splashfest. Now all he wants is to fill out his stamp card. So he eyes in the chair, takes aim, and throws.

TijZVPFj

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2023 20:57:29 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
His first time at the carnival and Noel thought he'd give everything at least one chance. He stumbles onto the dunk tank booth and takes a ball in his hand. He readies his aim and thinks ""Nothing personal" against his target. Noel then throws the ball as best he can towards .

DPcel1QT

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
570 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 0:07:10 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]
[attr="class","jacktext"]

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

Watts ran excitedly around the dunk tank as Jack eyed the sparks generated by the boltund's legs warily. With a quick wind-up, he threw the ball hoping for the target and another stamp on his card.[break][break]

JnaMTCdH

[break]

[attr="class","jackooc"]
[break]

NOTES

+ Notes go here.

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.jackpost]--accent:#00ffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.jackpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jacktext b"]color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jacktext i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jacktext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackooc"]} .jackpost .jackooc b { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .jackpost .jackooc i { color:var(--accent); } .jackpost .jackooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .jackpost .jackooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .jackpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 3:14:21 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
"I'm sorry," Robin said as she weighed her choices between two projectiles. One of them felt luckier than the other. She lined up her shot as she looked at the new fella on the dunk tank. "I just really can't resist a good opportunity for fun." She put all her force into her shot, putting more effort into the force behind the throw rather than the accuracy of it.

pPi0v0ij

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oslo

Aud-ball
He/Him
July 15th
Holon
Pansexual
Wildlife Biologist
Cadet
red leaves
and alibis 🍁
5'11" height
5'11" height
break the rules in beautiful ways
awards
109 posts
Audric Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @audric
Audric Black
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 6:17:48 GMT
Audric Black Avatar

Audric prided himself on being able to throw a ball well. Despite his origins in HOLON, where most people would rather read a book than exercise, he had always endeavored to maintain an athletic lifestyle. He found it kept his mind clear.

But, apparently, there was something about this DUNK TANK game that was infuriating its players. A streak of bad luck had run rampant here. Determined to see whether he would fall victim to it as well, Audric casts his ball at the target and preemptively apologies to the person on the 'throne'.
DUNK TANK + 🍁

rs2ObYp4
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 16:30:47 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar
[attr="class","zuzu"]
She could only cackle when he tried to dunk her, to no avail. Ha! At least she had that going for her!

Now her problem (after getting herself out of the tank when someone else sent her into the water) was apparently getting the same thing that he did before her—survive three tries on the ‘throne’.

But wasn’t it like, cursed and all that?

Either way, she took aim at the unlucky person who was seated there today, and let it rip with the Pokéball-sized baseball!

hUzPukWy

+
+ kek

[newclass=".zuzu b"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu i"] color:#6a9c69;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".zuzu a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 20:14:50 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Noel returns to the booth, unable to accept defeat from his attempt before, he steels himself ready for another opportunity. With a passion in his heart that would guide his ball to victory, he was sure this time that he would not fail. He takes aim yet again, aiming the the ball towards and throws the ball with all his might.[break][break]

DaPEv3EI

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2023 21:56:37 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He rolls up once more after drying off, intent on reclaiming his throne on the dunk tank. Checking who's on the tank, he grabs a ball and takes a stance in front. "Ok, let's try this again." he said to himself as he reeled back and threw.

rdQ_6pen