743 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
Senpai's Hoenn Era comes to an end.
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 17:25:59 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
I write this with a heavy heart because Hoenn has been my one and only RP site for ages now.

Unfortunately I think it’s my time to move on. I know this is sudden, and to some it might come as a shock. But to cut what could be a novel into a tldr; the reason I am leaving is that I am NOT having fun, no matter how much I try to convince myself otherwise, look the other way, or pretend it ain’t how it is hoping the problem will go away. It is what it is, and I have to accept this.

I have many fond memories of my time here, and I love the stories I’ve written with everyone, but lately whenever I sit down to write it feels like going to work without getting paid. Combining that with what I am pretty sure is burn-out from real-life work and I figure it’s for the better to cut down on some of my more strenuous hobbies, and unfortunately Hoenn has become this.

But to move away from the dreary part.

I don’t know what the future holds for me, and perhaps I might return sometime in the far-far off future. But for now my Hoenn Era has come to an end. However, I am sure that Hoenn will continue to burn brightly.

Unfortunately I know a lot of people are in threads with me at the moment. And to them I apologize, I will not be able to finish them. For the threads that are RT or wilds I pray Shiv and Spiral will be merciful and let you finish them.

I love all y’all. But I would like to give a special thanks to Ven, Lime, Wanderer, RaikouRider, Solo, with whom I've had some very enjoyable plots! I pray you will continue to find and be the source of excellent stories. And I would like to thank Shiv and Spiral for running this incredible site better than I’ve ever seen any site run.

As for my characters this is what they will be doing.

: Elinor will be staying in Alto Mare after her vacation with . Where she will settle down for the time being to do soul searching, maybe even Join the Alto Maren Mafia.

: Johanna will continue running her theme park, her departure from the Gym Leader Position will be due to the increased demand in her administrative duties and to give others the opportunity to rise to the office.

: Gerald will continue to do lowly grunt stuff, being smart and wise enough to stay under the radar while getting paid the proper PD and making sure Rocket keeps their promise.

So with all that out of the way. I love y'all and have a good one.

~ Senpai
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,151 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 17:41:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
:CATTO:
you will be missed, senpai!!!
wishing you the best, most wonderful journey. hopefully our paths will cross again someday. <3
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2023 22:30:36 GMT
shiv Avatar
loved having you here senpai! if you ever come back, we'll be waiting with open arms, but i hope your attempt to find balance in this crazy world proves to be successful! rest when ya can, play when ya can, work hard when ya need to! love the little epilogues you have for your characters. <3

see you around!!
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,410 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 2:39:46 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
thanks for writing with me senpai! i enjoyed it. hope you're able to get some rest and find more enjoyment in your free time. wishing you the best of luck in your future!
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,497 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 3:18:19 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
hey senpai! its been a good run and hope hoenn was as good to you as you were good to hoenn. whatever your next endeavors may be, i hope you find success in them. good luck!
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2023 7:22:50 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
Fam I know I'm too late with posting this

You will always be an Anderson even if not directly a sibling

P.s. you know I am but one DM away in Disc so there's that too.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2023 0:14:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
It was a pleasure, Senpai! You're an amazing writer and a kind soul. Good luck with your endeavors IRL! Til then. ❤