awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 15:59:36 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
And for a moment, Makoto experiences nirvana.

All there is in this world, is them, and their Mantine.

Front Spin. Front Spin. Back Flip. Front Spin. Front Spin. Back Flip.

The cycle is eternal, and they are but a part of it. A beautiful, beautiful, part of it...
Primarina Twist
WkSO7CW_
3000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 16:02:37 GMT
Ettie Avatar
No, that wasn't quite right, either - Ettie was starting to get an idea of how the tricks she was attempting were supposed to look; but actually following through wasn't always the easiest. She was still trying, however, like the dedicated pup that she was.
Primarina Twist
zAYActUQ
2000/8000 Points
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,827 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:45:49 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

It had taken her a fair couple of tries in the beginning, and maybe she had gotten lucky the first time... But Yuina landed another Primarina twist and was feeling pretty confident... Her two mid level tricks compared to his follies in trying to land the most difficult one?[break][break]
"Your confidence might just be your downfall," Yuina teased, standing up again on her mantine to continue to gain her slow but steady advantage.[break][break]
"Mmm, okay, I'll think on that then since it looks like I'll be winning ~"
[break][break]

[break]
S1NjSADy

notes[break]
Primarina Twist![break]
Total: 2000[break]
1, 2[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
217 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:57:31 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
Perseverance was the lesson today.

She could tell because she was drenched in salt water. And she had no successful moves under her belt.

It was almost humbling, but she didn't feel less for her failures. She felt empowered to keep going. She wanted to keep up with the Hoenn folks and their festivities. Plus, she might have something cool to show her family upon visiting Sinnoh. It would be a great relief, though, if she could nail ONE trick. She felt that wasn't asking too much.

primarina twist
Jzx4q5ns
have: 0 pts
close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away.
awards
133 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:16:07 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Allowing some days to go buy since she first fell from the Mantine, Petra finally returns to surf the beach in Slateport. This time with the intentions of actually giving this competition a try, as she had searched and studied online to understand a little more about how these stunts were done.
[break]
[break]

When she gets out on the water with her Mantine, there is an unusual calm. Eventually a large rogue wave would approach, prompting Petra to take her shot. Once over the wave, she would attempt the hardest trick for the second time...
[break]
[break]

MAGIKARP SPLASH

[break]
[break]

RNi2iLIo

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
MANTINE SURFING[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/44/bd/ZxQ1C6NG_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ceej

bash
he/they
twenty-seven
july 14
laverre, kalos
no
civillian
i just want to
get to know you
5'4" / 162 cm height
5'4" / 162 cm height
guess i didn't quite think it through
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bash
bastion blythe
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:34:50 GMT
bastion blythe Avatar
The Mantine Surfing… guy? Coach? Whatever he was (he was cute) strapped Bash into his seat, slapped the Mantine on the fin, and sent him out into the surf.

He wanted to win his prizes as fast as possible and get out of here. His joints were already screaming.

"M-Magikarp Splash!"

RPRLMDQ8
points total 0

close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:16:46 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portnight"]
[attr="class","body"]
Mantine Surfing seems fun, Porter thought, with excitement, until he wiped out the first twelve times and landed on his face.
[break][break]
Mantine Surfing is going to make me need a new lung was the new feeling as he steadied himself on his steed.
[break][break]
“Magikarp Splash!”
[break][break]
fzPVxDGM

POINTS 0 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight"]--accent:#50B2C0;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
711 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:25:21 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]
[attr="class","tag"]maintine surfing!

[attr="class","subtext"]we'll take a swim in the deep blue sea; i go to leave, and you reach for me

[attr="class","textbody"]
Okay, so that run-up hadn't gone so well, but this one was bound to be better. Eddie had his best friend by his side, after all, and Beau actually seemed to be enjoying himself. [break][break]

In fact, the bull was now racing him to the next series of rolling waves. Eddie grinned happily as he watched the Tauros race off toward the open sea, propelled forward by those spinning, rotor-like tails, [break][break]

“Hey bud, wait for me!” [break][break]

Maybe Beau was gonna take his own shot at the Magikarp Splash too. That was a hell of a thought, Eddie considered with a chuckle, as he prepared to execute the trick again. [break][break]

Ca5tO8YN [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]rolling for Wed 8/7!

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:italic 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 20px 0px 20px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;  [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:30px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .subtext"] padding-top:5px; font:italic 9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.7px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]

[break]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 20:06:07 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
It was designed to be fun. For Ameena, however, it was only frustrating. She couldn't help but take note of how many fellow surfers were successful. Comparison was the thief of joy. Yet, it could also serve as a great motivator. She wanted to make it on the leaderboard, but she had to manage to stay on her Mantine board first. Balancing on this was hard enough, but adding tricks? She might need to turn to prayer.

lFKLYDiS
primarina 
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
SUPER GRAPHIC ULTRA MODERN
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
packed lunch, school crush, bus home and play sonic
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 20:47:10 GMT
avery jones Avatar
Avery dug her hands into the side of her Mantine as it skipped across the ocean’s surface like a stone.

“IhateithereihateithereIhateithereiwannagetofftheridenowohmygodIwannagotobuildabear-- MAGIKARP SPLASH!”

WJ7lF8xi

points 0
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 21:22:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"We did it! WE DID IT! YAHOOOOOO!!" Andrea howled towards the heavens, making sure even the gods themselves learned of her triumph. She had mastered the art of the Splash. Her Gyarados joined the blissful celebrations, doing a funky little Dragon Dance. As for the Mantine, it was rewarded with lots of headpats for its great performance.

That Mantine was not a one-trick pony, though. Surely it could do other cool things. Now, what surfing maneuver should they try next? Hmm, what was the one most often used by non-gambling peasants called? Something something Primarina. Yeah, that one would do.
//MANTINE SURFING - AUG 8

FTlLaZfO

ATTEMPTED TRICK: PRIMARINA TWIST (50-100)
REWARD (IF SUCCESSFUL): 1,000 points

TOTAL POINTS: 5,000

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 22:23:05 GMT
Shred Avatar
Alright, all those other times? Didn't count. You were just screwing around. They were all elaborate pranks and jokes, played mostly at your own expense.

But this? THIS IS THE ONE.

MAGIKARP SPLASH, GO.

9I5BZUm1
close tab

played by

Raptor

Tsuru
She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 22:36:30 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
...Maybe the problem was that she just wasn't believing in herself hard enough?

Yeah, that had to be it! After all, if she could hit the Primarina Splash, and she could almost hit the Magikarp Splash, then cumulatively, she HAD to be able to hit the Magikarp Splash! That was just common sense.

So, summoning forth what little self-belief and draining her dwindling reserves of overconfidence, Mitsuru and Bubbles once again blustered towards the approaching wave.

"Go! Mitsuru Splash!"

i|JM3Cuv
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 23:51:01 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And to the audience's shock, "Hideo" was able to pull that move off, earning their awe and applause. Even the real Hideo was surprised to hear it, but he had to withhold his applause; if he drew attention to himself, people might realize it wasn't actually him on the Mantine.

And for its next daring move, Uxie would go for…a Lanturn 360. A safer move, but perhaps variety was what would score it better points, rather than sticking with the same move over and over.

bv_GfDXk Attempting Lanturn 360

Point Count:
4250pts
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 1:44:59 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

This mantine was starting to get the groove of things! It had a funky name, too-but the kid she was loaning it from had some quirky paraphernalia on him.[break][break]

"PRIMARINA TWIST, dattebayo."[break][break]

ESi3zgvL

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
3k points

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP