[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
the devil bites dirty[break]
we wax and we wane

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

the cocoon was an interesting topic in her ear, but lulu largely ignored most things, including the squabble over smoking. instead, she quietly scrutinized eyes a brighter gold than her own, hair fiery red, burns gone.[break][break]

’better’?[break][break]

a portal opened then, and she didn’t need to look to know who it was offering an interesting guess of her own.[break][break]

”a paradox?” lulu repeated, considering it. however, instead of asking how had come to such a conclusion, her head tilted curiously at , awaiting his answer.[break][break]

tldr:
  • attention mostly on shred
  • waits for him to answer nomi
  • no active pkmn currently

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".rocketchar"]--accent:#81697A[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 2:29:31 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1432 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/nc8xkjd.png)!important; [/newclass]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

As people speak up, Neon did his best not to roll his eyes. Especially at the Captain Obvious takes form their newest Beast. But before he can argue, or even target and again for their cigarette use, 's soft call stays his hand- er thoughts. He gives the Admin a glance before his hackles drop and he settles in his chair. [break][break]

Then he's upright in his seat again, interest piqued. "Is the cocoon still wet or? Dried up? I can probably still probe it with INFINITY's equipment." he offered, forgetting his irritation with the other smokers. He could've jumped on the chance if they weren't about to meet with Walsh. And he loathed to disappoint their leader. [break][break]

His attention is back on and he frowns in sympathy. "I think this is a really interesting development." he said, careful as he gave the other beast a thumbs up. Briefs were always nerve wracking, he could sympathize. [break][break]

Neon looked back at , crossing his arms as the feather he'd been using orbited his head for a moment before tucking itself back into one of his wings. "Then go out and get more materials. I need more plates for analysis." he interjected. "The plates seem similar, but I'd feel more comfortable with a bigger sample size." he added looking to the rest. His attention shifted once more as he looked to , perking up once more and waving as they joined their God General. [break][break]

As his attention shifted, his partner occupied himself with one strange Eevee. It's not exactly what he thought of. Perhaps he'd been mistaken when he'd figured they were opposite. Light to shadow. But that wasn't the main reason he'd approached. She seemed eager and he almost barked, shaking in place before stopping just short. He knew better than to be loud at these kinds of things. [break][break]

But Zabaglione is persistent. And he shows his excitement in other ways, spinning in place before hopping up on his back legs to entice Hati down. Because, of course, he was also too good of a boy to jump on the table. In public anyway.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

@various | slut era fit mint [break][break]
- about to further non smoking agenda but stops when bee gives his warning [break]
- suppresses the urge to go NO DUH at hitoshi [break]
- gets excited about cocoon and offers to inspect it with infinity equipment [break]
- tells hitoshi to gather more mats like plates for study since he never has enough [break]
- waves to fern his beloved [break]
- zabaglione does happy spins at hati [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/8aINXGd.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 4:13:53 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
arrived, yet the admin did not blink. Howard was used to her trick by this point, and while she could certainly atomize him with her mind, it wasn't a particularly big worry. They were allies. She was the Visionary. She knew the direction that they would walk.

He was needed. His purpose had not yet been reached, yet. Howard's pieces had not yet been assembled on Hoenn's chessboard. When it was time, the board would break under the weight of epochs, and they would enter a golden age.

"Underboss Quinn and I have looked into the plates. We've both seen them before." He raised a relit cigarette to and nodded to him, a mutual chain of respect forged for their passion for ancient and forgotten things. "The ones we hold are not noticeably different from these new ones. The old ones are carved with distinct phrases that the new ones only universally share."

Carved in an old language, ancient and dusty. It had not been a hard one to read. If anything, Howard welcomed the challenge after toiling with mountains of braille.

"I can't accommodate that request, Beast Inoue." He addressed his beast with a shrug. With Kanto's introduction and the scouring of Petalburg and Sootopolis, funds and material were required elsewhere. "When the opportunity presents itself, we'll look into it. Until then, have faith in the Head Scientists and Neon. They will unravel the secrets of this world, and of these plates."

And he would toil over ancient texts. Perhaps it was finally time to look more closely into the various knickknacks that and had stashed away in that museum of theirs.

"We will not be hoodwinked by the divine."

That was the purpose of the Arc Suits. A fraction of heaven had been chained up and bound to the will of humanity. Every god's gift was poisoned, but occasionally they had to sup from the chalice. With that, his eye turned to . He refused to comment on 's broken grave.

He shredded rose petals between his fingers.

"A paradox cannot form a bond like that. It's impossible! It cannot be done." They were abominations born of delusion. How could they instill anyone with this much power? "You cannot-"

With a horrible thought, he thought of . His eye twitched.

"No."

Nomi arrives, Howard thinks of their exchange in the Unown Dimension. Thinks of their goal and of Hoenn's future.
Tells Hitoshi that the budget isn't there (tell shiv to discount sygna suits in the shop and we'll talk) and to trust the nerd squad to crack the code. Moment of solidarity with Cillian
ELISABETH IS NOT REAL SHE IS NOT
Tweaks over Shred

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 5:01:59 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Cillian returns 's nod of acknowledgement, attention divided between talk of the plates and the murmurs of interest over 's newfound power.[break][break]

He doesn't contribute himself, not until Howard balks at the thought of a Paradox bestowing such things.[break][break]

"We thought the same of Shadows, once," he reminds the Admin, his MIASMA wreathing him in place of cigarette smoke. "These are strange times. Why not embrace what power we can?"[break][break]

His attention flits to the Beast. He could respect Shred's entrance, his presence. He did love a good show.[break][break]

"Congratulations, by the way."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]DISSEMINATE III

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Nod of respect to Howard, they grow on each other like mold.[break]
Points out that it was once thought that Shadow Lugia couldn't grant Avatarship.[break]
Congratulates Shred.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2024 23:20:39 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots shredtyphon"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
the beginning and the end

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"tch. you really know how to take the fun out of guessing games, don't you, visionary?"[break][break]

is here, and though her arrival is not a surprise, it's certainly an joykill. what is it with the blue hairs and trying to undercut you? suspicious eyes glance over to , before you let out a smoke-filled sigh.[break][break]

"but, yes. you're right. top marks for the visionary."[break][break]

you tap the button on the pokeball, but no grand anomaly spills out. instead, what emerges from the red flash is a usual sight as there ever could be - meltan, iconic and ironish, the same as he ever was. reaching into your bag, you pluck out a cheap sandwich, and hand its cardboard packaging down to the little fellow.[break][break]

"meltan, go summon the king."[break][break]

"yessir ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ lets go meltan delivery!"[break][break]

as the hex nut waddles off to complete his mission, you turn back to address your adoring peers. or, in the case of , your most persistent detractor. your congratulations fall to the wayside, at least for now. there's a point to be proven.[break][break]

"what's wrong, howard?" your face twists into a wicked grin as you lean forward, almost as if to taunt the admin. "are you afraid that i've surpassed you again? or, are you simply jealous? well, i wouldn't worry. i'm sure once you've gathered all those regis you're so obsessed with, you might, might, be able to put me back in your shadow."[break][break]

and then, your face drops. all humour leaves your voice. your eyes burn.[break][break]

"of course, that'll be quite difficult for you now, won't it?"

he's shred

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".shredtyphon"]--accent:#E16D5B[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 0:47:46 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
raises a good point. He had not been aware of the curiosity behind Shadow Lugia's existence. It was a tale that he had not bore witness too, nor did he know about the pound of flesh that it owed to Sea Hoenn. Not that it mattered. The admin was far more interested in its land-based counterpart.

"Touché." Howard admitted, taking another drag and tapping the burned dregs of the stick from the edge. "Though exceptions do not make the rule."

had been an anomaly—a woman with two Legendary Pokémon bestowing power onto her—but that did not stop a stone from crushing her, no matter how exceptional she may have been. She was incapable of overcoming her mortality, and that proved that the anomalous could bleed.

The admin's eye lingered on ■■■ () as he pondered that realization.

Yet it was who snapped the admin from his musing. A magenta eye met its orichalcum counterpart. This game unnerved him. This persona enraged him. It had been easier to treat Shred as an ally when he had been limited by the constraints of his own mediocrity.

"You were never in my shadow, Shred." He blew smoke at the Boundless as the admin lounged in his chair. "You were always stuck in yours. Building a throne doesn't make you a king, no matter what material you construct it from."

Howard rose, mechanical joints creaking as he did so. He put his hands on the table and leaned across, eye twitching.

"And why would that be difficult, Shred Zeppelin?"

FUCK YOU SHRED WE BALL FIGHT ME ON DEADLOCK

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 0:56:35 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"because you've lost regieleki."

he's shred

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E16D5B; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 1:11:39 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
'Because you've lost Regieleki.'

'You've lost Regieleki.'

YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. YOU'VE LOST. 

How the fuck did he know? That was secret. There were no records of Regieleki's seizure and the admin had kept it that way. Nobody looked into the Ultra Plant besides the ones salvaging Megalopolan tech for their own aims.

His eye twitched. Violently. Howard was going to break this man's jaw when this meeting was over. If he knew, then he knew about . If that was true, then things were going to get messy.

If he knew about her, then his patron was like hers. He couldn't let his surprise show, nor could he allow himself to stumble here. All he had to do was wait until the meeting was over, then he'd bash Shred's head against the wall and see if his blood was red or painted in an orichalcum hue.

"A temporary setback." He said simply. "Where'd you hear about this?"

close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 22:34:31 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"hear? saw. fought."[break][break]

this hunt is over before it's begun. for all his pomp and swagger, the man who bested all comers, killed , and brought petalburg to heel? is still just . no matter how much dynergy he's absorbed or how many prosthetics he's melded to his flesh, he's still too human for his own good.[break][break]

every twitch of his eye and cautiously chosen word is a spurt of warm blood trickling through your lips and down your throat, and your thrist is proving itself rather deep.[break][break]

"i had the misfortune of encountering the girl, her golem, and her damned serpent on the road to my destiny." you muse, making no elaborations. "of course, she poses no threat to me. her imposter of a dragon might prove a bit of trouble, but her? no, and not her little spark of electricity, either. as it happens, i have the quite the experience with battling these golems."[break][break]

regirock, once. registeel, once. regieleki, twice. regice, once within its ruins and then again every day since you died until you were born again.[break][break]

"now it's your turn, slayte." a finger slowly extends, a poisoned dagger dripping with intent. "you're talking about all this like you've known the entire time. why don't you tell us all where you heard about this?"

he's shred

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 23:54:58 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
was going to ruin everything. Here, in front of the entire upper command. If Howard didn't kill him, would.

Shred could lap on his blood until he drowned in it.

"Hmph." The admin turned from the Rocket Beast and slowly walked around the table, passing 's empty chair as he regarded the open door, torn off its hinges in a fit of childish rage. The reek of nicotine and Shred's ungodly stench made his frown deepen. "And yet failed to capture it. How capable, you are."

Regieleki was already his. The admin did not believe in fate, but June would hand over her giant by the time everything was over. He would have three, and two would remain.

But first, he would lie.

"Beast Conrad loaned a statue to me. Its pattern lights up when a giant is in our plane. A fourth dot activated recently, and Regidrago remains out of reach." It's a lie, but a lie that and can support. They've both seen the statue, and now it sits within Regirock as a genuine heart. "I keep an eye on things that interest me, and Walsh tasked me with Regirock's seizure."

He turned to face Shred and leaned in close, letting the king place his poisoned dagger at the admin's jugular.

"Just as he will entrust me with the rest."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,597 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 0:39:46 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

"Out of reach for now," Nomi corrects, matter-of-factly.[break][break]
The DRK Triad have the power to traverse dimensions. They do it with Unown. Why not her? The chosen Avatar of the divine Collective? She and are bound by the same terrible purpose now; she will be his anchor in a never-ending sea of violent opposition.[break][break]
"As for the girl," she continues, crimson eyes regarding Shred. If he's trying to intimidate them, it isn't working on her. After all, he should know her power. She has two Meltan.[break][break]
"We've met."[break][break]
And they will meet again. Before Howard can do something stupid, she hopes.[break][break]
"Admin Fox heard about her from me."

TAGS – DISSEMINATE III[break]
NOTES[break]
- Nomi cares Howard, sorry Shred

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 2:31:26 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

The meeting quickly devolves into even more infighting. As Tempest watches, he finished off the remains of his cigarette. The butt is snuffed out and he sticks it in his pocket to throw away later.[break][break]

"You should be careful if you're fraternizing with Leaguers." Occasionally dealing with civilians couldn't be helped. But, hell, even Tempest made sure to document when he spoke to people like and . The wrong people seeing him who weren't 'in the know' might get the wrong ideas.[break][break]

But....[break][break]

"It starts small, but soon enough you're fraternizing with, say, an E4 member." Slowly, his eyes slid over to . Tempest smiles, relaxed, but it was devoid of his usual warmth. "I don't know if Rocket would forgive that. Bad idea. Don't you agree, Nomi?"

[attr="class","tag"]@ DISSEMINATE TRES

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 sorry mag i promised raptor to throw more fuel on the fire. temp throws shade for the sake of throwing shade. i literally want walsh to walk in and be like this

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
awards
890 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 2:49:59 GMT
Shred Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"ah, yes, of course. because you couldn't have possibly fucked this up, could you? so it has to be my fault. as usual."[break][break]

the admin looms over you for only a moment before you stand. then, it is you who towers over him.[break][break]

"damndest thing, though... i don't remember you giving me any orders to capture regieleki. if anything... yeah, actually, i believe that it was your job, wasn't it? yeah, walsh entrusted you with gathering them, didn't he? hah. hah! see, that's funny, because it was your job, and you're blaming me for it. why is that, slayte?"[break][break]

you crane your neck and bend your back so that your face hovers in front of his.[break][break]

"could it be that it's because you're an oh-so-important admin with a fancy office and tailored suits, and i'm a lowly beast who exists to do your bidding? or, is it because you're howard slayte, and i'm shred?"[break][break]

you lean further, bend further. strands of red hair stab into his face like knives.[break][break]

"yeah, i'll admit it. i didn't capture regieleki. i didn't even try. why would i want it if i was able to dispatch it so easily? the only people in the whole wide world interested in those dregs of history is you. i disobeyed the orders you never gave me to perform your duties. what're you going to do about it?"[break][break]

your forehead presses against him. your fangs are bared. your eyes bleed venom. your skin is so hot with restrained anger that it is practically boiling.[break][break]

"you gonna fuckin--"[break][break]

kill me? gonna murder like you did with elisabeth? do it. do it, you fucking pussy! you've already done it once! shouldn't be hard to do it again, should it?![break][break]

those words are left unsaid. 's interjection and 's follow-up remind you of the thin veneer of convention binding your little gathering together. so, for a second time in however many days and however many wars, you're forced to step back from our hunt.[break][break]

"...mhm. yeah. bad idea, isn't it, admin fox?"[break][break]

he's shred

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
awards
3,141 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 4:18:06 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
His eye flicked to . He regarded the Head Scientist for a moment, before returning to deal with Shred. She was an ally. Yet as the secret grew , so too did its ability to leak. Shred had already upset the chess board, though. He was so hardhanded, and his ascension had done little to curb his ego.

He was becoming a liability. As their foreheads met, the admin's voice turned low, so the others could hear little.

"Just like you fucked up with Kyurem, Shred? I didn't see you dragging the Light Stone back with your head held high. You fought ferociously, you fought bravely, you fought nobly. For the first time in your life, you fought for something other than yourself, you piece of fucking shit. And you know what?"

Howard's flesh was not warm. It was cold, like stone and ice, sapping heat away from the Boundless to continue its own kinetic motion. Dynergy thrummed faintly beneath the surface.

"You lost."

The words are cooed with the softness of a gentle caress, meant exclusively for Shred and Shred alone.

"So while you were beating up little girls and cashing my checks, I was conquering cities and seizing world-enders. Even your successes are fuck-ups, and my failures are not. That's why you'll always be Shred Zeppelin."

It was why he'd always be ■■■■ ■■■■■■, even if that name had been scrubbed from the annals of history.

Nomi and drag the admin out of his stupor. Howard leaned back, taking a drag of his cigarette. He coughed into his fist, before nodding to Temp in agreement.

"Naturally. We will seize her golem and use it to locate the rest. No muss, no fuss." Howard said loudly, now speaking for everyone in the room again. He meandered back to his chair, whistling as he did so to contain his rage. When this was over, he'd expedite Shred's reunion with his old body.

As his body returned to freezing, the admin took a seat at next to his fellow admins.

He would deal with Shred after the meeting.

Yaps to Shred exclusively, before speaking up for the rest of Rocket regarding Regieleki. Plans to kick Shred's ass when the meeting is over. Returns to sit back with his admin buddies and play Flappy Pidgey.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DISSEMINATE III
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 4:22:58 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","bloodmoon rocketchar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","containertop"]

[attr="class","subtext"] i will die on the sword

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","lyrics"] half gods are worshipped [break]
in wine and flowers [break]
real gods require blood

[attr="class","imgavatar"]
Without Chien Pao?

[break][break] Impossible.

[break][break] But Jayden did not speak his thoughts — their thoughts.

[break][break] "Noted," he said, glancing at before dipping his head to . Just as all the others had already said. Rocket's hierarchy remained true. There was no need for him to correct on the matter for — like the way a sword was a hand to men like him and , so was the four branches of Rocket's adminship. With that in mind, he offered an approving nod in 's direction as he herded Mint away like a shepherd steering a wayward lamb.

[break][break] The rest of the conversation flowed around them smoothly, only part in kind when his second half appears. A look is spared for the likes of , a hand brushing gently against their arm as they take their rightful seat next to him.

[break][break] "Mm."

[break][break] But Jayden cares not to intervene, at least not until joins. It is enough to watch the members of his family intermingle, as strange as they all may be. Even contentious relationships like that between and matter little to him — after all, for a man forged in Kanto's suffering and anguish, this is home.

[break][break] Curiosity sparks, though, to as he appears.

[break][break] Jayden is not a guessing man — so he allows the smarter, more brilliant minds of the organization to unravel what has provided in front of him. A throne, a crown, a riddle for all to solve.

[break][break] How kind, the admin muses, knowing just as well how much enjoys such things. too, likely.

[break][break] However what unravels instead is a scene of events that sparks surprise, then interest. His sapphire gaze turns to his beloved, head tilted in confusion.

[break][break] "Are they...?"

[break][break] After all, after hearing rumors of and 's own intimate moments, it was hard to scrub such terrifying imagery out of his head. And yet...

[break][break] Before he can parse those thoughts, yet another revelation appears.

[break][break] This one, much less pleasing.

[break][break] Cold ripples across the room as his eyes sharpen into a glare at . "What are you insinuating Beast Quinn?" he growls, and his Ruinous creature responds in kind, rising to it's paws with interest at this change in atmosphere. "Nomi would never do such a thing."

[break][break] Not his sister.

[break][break]

[attr="class","chartags"]

[attr="class","poocnote"]
[attr="class","icon-rocket"]
❄️ tldr:

[break][break] • jaydens like oh.. are they DATING???? to quietly [break]
[break][break] • then he gets distracted bc OMG HOW COULD TEMP SAAAY THAT!!!! [break]

[newclass=".jayjay"]--accent: #81697A !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]--accent: #81697A; --url:url(https://i.imgur.com/mZtN597.jpeg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; border-right: 10px solid var(--accent); padding-bottom: 1px; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon b"]font: 500 14px/16px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon a"]font: 600 13px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon i"]letter-spacing:0.3px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration: solid underline; text-underline-offset: 4px; text-decoration-color: #6c6c6c36;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .postbox"]margin: 20px; text-align: justify; font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; color: #c3c3c3; text-align: justify; background-color: rgba(100, 100, 100, 0.05); padding: 50px 80px 20px; letter-spacing:0.5px; padding-bottom:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .top"]height: 100px; background: transparent; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .oocnotes"]margin-top: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row; align-items: flex-start; justify-content: space-around;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .ptitle"]font: 30px 'Abril Fatface'; color: var(--accent); transform: rotate(-90deg); margin-right: -20px; margin-top: 20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .subtext"]position: absolute; right: 15px; top: 50px; padding: 3px 10px; background: rgba(20, 20, 20, 0.99); color: #eee; font: italic 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 2px; opacity: 0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 0.3; border-radius: 3px; position: relative; display:flex; column-gap:10px; margin-bottom:5px; align-items:flex-start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote a"]font: 600 12px/12px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .poocnote span"]font:600px 15px/15px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".line"] width:200px; height:1px; background:#383838; margin:20px auto 20px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .containertop"]background-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .topimage"]height: 100px; background: var(--url); background-position:50% 60%; background-size:cover; mix-blend-mode:lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .lyrics"] font:italic 11px/13px 'Poppins'; margin:-30px auto 20px; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; color:#585858;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .chartags"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px;} .bloodmoon .chartags a { font:600 14px/16px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bloodmoon .pkmnteam"] margin-bottom:-30px; text-align:center; } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam img { height:45px; filter:grayscale(1) } .bloodmoon .pkmnteam span img { filter:grayscale(0)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('hhttps://i.imgur.com/Szn9uOj.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Abril+Fatface|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display]

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1110 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/hovers/jayden/49.png)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".catgif"] background:url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/misc/chienpepe-AAAAA.gif); background-position: 50% 20%; width: 250px; height: 150px; background-size: cover; margin: 20px auto; border-radius: 4px; border: solid 7px #1d1d1d; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP