Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 2:38:15 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

answered in-character & anonymously

"What is your favorite way to travel?"
I like taking a walk, actually.

"What have been your missed opportunities in life so far?"
Life is full of windows and doors. You assume they will always be open to you, but as time passes, more and more close. I wish I had taken advantage of many doors, when I first had them ten or so years ago. I have no choice but to commit to the path I've chosen now.

"Is the person you are now, the person you wanted to be when you were younger?"
...No. But I'm the person I had to become if I wanted to survive the life I chose.

"What’s the best and worst relationship advice you've ever received or given?"
To love is to be vulnerable.

"Have you told your loved ones that you care about them recently? If not, why?"
All vulnerability is rife for exploitation. Expressing that weakness is a risk I am loath to take needlessly.

"How have your parents shaped you? For better or for worse."
My father taught me to find light in the darkest places, but didn't tell me that the dark places can swallow you whole. He left me with debt, and a predisposition to addiction and escape.

My mother taught me how to love unconditionally, but never how to temper that love safely. I only know how to love someone at the expense of sacrificing myself.

"What is your go to karaoke song?"
"Zou Bisou Bisou." It's been a long time, though.

"What would you say to a deceased member of your Pokemon team if you had the opportunity?"
Nothing. What would I say? What happened, happened. Nothing I can say would change that.

"What do you think about when you're alone?"
It depends. I try not to think about too much when I'm alone. Though I rarely feel that I am, these days. There are hidden parts of ourselves that we only are forced to confront in the darkest hours of night, alone and interrupted. They are rarely pleasant.

"Tell me about a time when you truly felt safe?"
I felt safest in my childhood. But more recently... The mornings I awaken to the scent of sandalwood and lavender on my pillow.

"Would you save our universe, even if it meant that all other universes would be destroyed?"
I will choose myself first. Always.

"Gut check: do you expect people to act in their own self-interest or in the interest of others?"
Everyone is self-interested. Self-professed martyrs most of all.

"If someone really wanted to hurt you right now, what should they do?"
...Call me superstitious, but I have no intention of answering such a pointed question, lest it become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

"Do you believe in the afterlife?"
I've seen men return from the dead. I'd rather we all simply died, rotting beneath the earth. The idea of a life of eternal haunting seems cruel beyond words.

"What would the apocalypse look like or feel like for you?"
The ruination of all things.

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:03:31 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

all questions answered icly and anonymously

SURVEY #1
"I'm not gonna lie, I kinda enjoy seafaring..."

SURVEY #2
"Bit unfair to ask something with endless answers, isn't it? There's no use dwelling on it, anyways. Better to make the most of what you've chosen for yourself."

SURVEY #3
"Can only recall the worst, but, uh... That the worst they could say was, 'No.' They said, 'Ew,' instead. It was a joke, but still. Ow."

SURVEY #4
"I'd say pretty close, yeah."

SURVEY #5
"Yes. I won't make the mistake of not doing it again."

SURVEY #6
"God, we talking while sober or blackout drunk?"[break]
(author's note: "total eclipse of the heart" by bonnie taylor, but exclusively when shitfaced)

SURVEY #7
"Well enough, I'd say. ...There was the pressure of expectation, but I think it was well-intended."

SURVEY #8
"What would you say to a deceased member of your Pokemon team if you had the opportunity?"
"...Thankfully, I don't need the opportunity. Hasn't happened."

SURVEY #9
"...What could possibly be missing. The emptiness. The reason for the emptiness. Why it persists, and why I'm so haunted by it."

SURVEY #10
"Childhood. Couldn't exactly give you a proper explanation; it's just the first thing that came to mind."

SURVEY #11
"Would you save our universe, even if it meant that all other universes would be destroyed?"
"It's...a complicated thing. If there was a way to make sure everyone broke even, I'd do everything I could to make that a reality. Otherwise, I guess my home—this world—takes precedence over anything else. ...It's a depressing thought, honestly."

SURVEY #12
"Gut check: do you expect people to act in their own self-interest or in the interest of others?"
"Self-interest. I hate to say it, but that's just the reality of it. Whether or not it's for good or bad intent, though, is up to the eye of the beholder."

SURVEY #13
"...Now give me one good reason why I'd admit that, anonymous or not?"

SURVEY #14
"Absolutely. There's a lot of things that can't really be explained, otherwise. Whether or not I feel like there should be one, though... Well, that's just a lot of nuances that I can't really fit in this little survey."

SURVEY #15
"Emptiness. Eradication. Loneliness."

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:16:54 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

SURVEY #1
"Motorbike."

SURVEY #2
"Bold of you to assume they were missed."

SURVEY #3
"Also bold of you to assume I took any of it seriously. It's a bit of a waste of time with more important things to take care of, ain't it?"

SURVEY #4
"No, but I'm who I had to become. Younger me knew what would happen, and that's why I know he'd understand. It is what it is."

SURVEY #5
"Ha."

SURVEY #6
"Yeah, I don't do that shit. 'I See Fire' by that one ginger lad back home is neat, though, I guess."[break]

SURVEY #7
"They never had the chance."

SURVEY #8
"... 'I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you.'"

SURVEY #9
"Shit that doesn't matter in the in. Like I said, it is what it is."

SURVEY #10
"Funny."

SURVEY #11
"It's all down in shit either way, isn't it? If this world lives to see another day, sure. Great. In the end, though, this is my life, and I'll do and side with whoever I need to if it means saving it."

SURVEY #12
"Self-interest. You're lying to yourself and everyone around you if you're not. Everyone's inherently selfish. Everyone's inherently full of shit."

SURVEY #13
"They'd be six feet under before they had the chance to finish the job."

SURVEY #14
"No. Deus ex machina as fate intends, maybe, but not the afterlife."

SURVEY #15
"Powerless."
close tab

played by

liekos

keone basilio, beast
he/him
thirty-four
august 5
heahea city, alola
demirom. bisex.
secret agent
grunt
love the way
that you move
6 ft. 3 in. // 190.5 cm. height
6 ft. 3 in. // 190.5 cm. height
tomorrow can wait, and i'll be dreaming of you
awards
14 posts
Taika Cadell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @taika
Taika Cadell
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 4:54:58 GMT
Taika Cadell Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

SURVEY #1
"Ugh, man. I know it's not travel, technically, but I love me a good wave or two. I guess walking, though, if you wanna be boring."

SURVEY #2
”Dunno, honestly. I don't feel like I've missed anything. Maybe could've gone down another path, but y'know..."

SURVEY #3
"Given: 'Talk it out, and if they're ride or die, you'll make it work together.'
Received: 'ayyy lmao who tf cares just smash and dash'"

SURVEY #4
"The person I wanted to be when I was younger? Yeah, absolutely."

SURVEY #5
"...No. It's complicated. Not exactly in a position to be able to, but they understand. ...Or at least, they say they do, and I can only hope they're telling the truth."

SURVEY #6
"Ugh, God, there's so many? I guess 'Jericho' is pretty high up there, though."

SURVEY #7
”Well. Extremely well. They're the reason why I've made it this far, why I have the views I have today, and their support meant the world to me growing up. I'd do anything for them."

SURVEY #8
"When the sun rises, and when the moon sets, I will follow your memory. Rest well, my friend."

SURVEY #9
"Everything, really. My choices. Where I am. It's all really complicated, honestly. I'm content with how far I've come, but...sometimes I really do wonder if it was worth it. If this was worth it."

SURVEY #10
"Childhood. With my family. The memories are there, but I'm honestly scared about forgetting their voices, by this point."

SURVEY #11
"Yes. Without a doubt, yes. It's not exactly the ideal I'd want, but it's a dog eat dog world, isn't it? ...Or world eat world. Universe eat universe? You get the point."

SURVEY #12
"Depends, really, doesn't it? There's a lot of things that influence what a person does, and why they do it— and even then, there's always a story behind purpose."

SURVEY #13
"They'd take away everything I care about. Simple, really. It's why I live the way I do— so they're not caught in the crossfire."

SURVEY #14
"Absolutely. Everyone's entitled to their opinions, but me? Yeah, there's no way you could convince me otherwise."

SURVEY #15
"The loss of everything I know and love."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 6:37:14 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

answered in-character

SURVEY #1
By boat, of course!
SURVEY #2
I try not to dwell on that kind of thing enough to remember specifics.
SURVEY #3
Turns out that getting punched in the face isn't a sign of romantic interest! Me and my are just weird. Feel really bad for poor Joey...
SURVEY #4
It's not exactly how I imagined it but it's close enough
SURVEY #5
I tell them every day! Sometimes more!
SURVEY #6
I usually just butcher whatever of or 's that's been on the radio most recently.
SURVEY #7
My parents loved me and did everything they could for me. They worked hard to make me who I am.
SURVEY #8
I'm sorry that I let you down.
SURVEY #9
Take a jog if it's nice out. Watch trash TV if it's not.
SURVEY #10
I feel safe every night in my home.
SURVEY #11
Yeah, I would. All the people I love are in this universe.
SURVEY #12
Others, but I think I'm in a bad place to feel that way
SURVEY #13
Hurt my husband. But after I would kill them, so it's really their loss.
SURVEY #14
All souls are washed clean in Mother's Waves so they can live once again. Life is just a cycle.
SURVEY #15
Lonely and empty. No one or thing around to care about; not even plants.

close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-eight
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i'm doing this
for you
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
i'm doing this for the ones we had to leave behind.
awards
408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 12:14:10 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

ANSWERED IN-CHARACTER & ANONYMOUSLY

1. What is your favorite way to travel?
“Boats are pretty cool! Been on a few ferries in my day, and I always find hangin' out on deck to be real comfy if the weather's nice.”
2. What have been your missed opportunities in life so far?
“That's a helluva question, isn't it? I... shit, I guess maybe not takin' school more seriously when I was a kid? Didn't do so great, missed out on the chance to do somethin' better with my life once I graduated. But hey, I'm tryin' ta turn that around some these days, so it ain't all bad.”
3. What's the best and worst relationship advice you've ever received or given?
“Folks don't typically come ta me for that kinda advice, but I'm gonna give it to you anyway. If you love someone, or just got feelin's for 'em, you fuckin' tell them, right here, right now. I don't fuckin' care if ya gotta call 'em up outta nowhere, or if yer scared'a gettin' hurt, you get that shit out in the open as soon as you fuckin' can. If ya just sit and let that shit fester, it's gonna make you god damn miserable, and even if they turn ya down, ya at least get to rip that god damn bandaid off an' move on. That's prolly the best advice I could give anyone.

Oh, and as for worst advice, a guy I used to work with once tried ta convince me that girls like it if yer real mean to 'em. Think he called it 'negging', or somethin' like that? Dumbest fuckin' thing I'd ever heard.”
4. Is the person you are now, the person you wanted to be when you were younger?
“Nah. Hurts to admit it, to be honest. But hey, that's life.”
5. Have you told your loved ones that you care about them recently? If not, why?
“The hell's up with all the sad questions?! I mean, I guess I kinda have, dependin' on your definition of 'recent'; I try to call up my mom every couple'a weeks ta let her know how I'm doin', and I always tell her I love her, 'cause you can never say that kinda thing too much ta someone you care about. But I should probably try and track down my brothers an' tell 'em the same. I just hate buggin' 'em when they're off livin' their own lives, yanno?”
6. What is your go-to karaoke song?
“Now this question I like! Man, lemme think, it's been years since I've been... oh! There's this one peppy track called Hau'oli City Lights that's a fun little number, and Judgement is a real good song if ya wanna drag a buddy up on stage with ya. But there's this one tune that I've been practicin' at home called Machine Gun Kiss that's a fuckin' blast to belt out! Man, I oughta hit up a place sometime soon so I can just cut loose for a bit; ya got any recommendations?”
7. How have your parents shaped you? For better or for worse.
“Both a'them are real salt of the earth people; I think the biggest things I learned from them were how ta work hard and do right by people. Dad's kind of a hardass, though, so I'm sure that explains a couple'a things about me, but mom did teach me how ta keep a house and feed myself. Funny, she used to always tell me that I was never gonna land a wife if I couldn't look after myself first but, uh... yeah, here I am now, 'maidenless', as the kids these days say. Could still cook ya a mean omelet, though!”
8. What would you say to a deceased member of your Pokemon team if you had the opportunity?
“I- uh- what? I uh, hadn't thought about that one, 'cause I haven't lost any of my buddies like that. That's a hell of a thing to think about though... I guess I'd tell 'em that I love 'em, and that I'm proud'a them, 'cause I am. But, I really don't wanna have to think about that, though- can we just move on ta the next question?”
9. What do you think about when you're alone?
“Hey, uh, just ta double-check, you said all of this was anonymous, right? No one's gonna be lookin' at this and know it was me specifically tellin' ya all this? Not gonna post it online or somethin' ta make me look like a big fuckin' idiot?

Really? Cool, cool.

Then I, uh... I guess the biggest thing I think about is all the stuff I fucked up when I was younger. How I probably wouldn't be in Rustboro these days if I just woulda done some stuff different way back when. That I probably wouldn't be alone in Rustboro if I woulda done stuff different way back when. And sometimes, I think about how I'm prolly gonna die alone, and how ain't no one gonna find me but the landlady when the rent doesn't show up one'a these days. I mean, it ain't the sorta thing I think about all the time, but it's the sorta thing that creeps up on ya when ya don't got nothin' else to preoccupy your mind. So these days I just try and find stuff to do to keep my mind from goin' there; goin' to the gym, playin' some old games, that type'a thing.”
10. Tell me about a time when you truly felt safe?
“I remember there was this one time when I was little and we had this real bad storm back home. Took out the power for three days, but the worst part was the night it happened; all the thunder and lightenin' just scared the hell outta me. But my big brother, Miguel, he came in and made us a blanket fort in the livin' room, and he got this big picture book I used ta like and read it to me with just this dinky old flashlight to see by. I had been damn near inconsolable up 'til then, and there hadn't been a thing my mom or dad could do ta make me feel better, but my brother made me feel like everything was gonna be okay. And it was! The next day we went out and played out in the mud, which pissed my mom ta all hell, hah! Miguel's good people, and still is to this day.”
11. Would you save our universe, even if it meant that all other universes would be destroyed?
“Yeesh, I don't know if I could make that kinda decision. None of the people in our universe deserve ta die, but hell, none of all the other people in all'a the other universes should hafta go out like that, either. But do the other universes even have people in 'em? What if there's universes where it's just all Pokemon? But shit, that don't make it right either... ARGH! This is givin' me a fuckin' headache! Next question!”
12. Gut check; do you expect people to act in their own self-interest or in the interest of others?
“Shit, that's another hard one... If I'll be honest, sometimes I try an' convince myself that it's the second one, even when I really oughta know better. I just wanna believe that people are good at heart, yanno? And hell, I know there's a lotta shit folks out there, but that doesn't mean I gotta let that make me think the worst of everyone. So, uh, I'm just gonna go with the second one, even if that kinda thinkin' tends ta bite me in the ass every now and again.”
13. If someone really wanted to hurt you right now, what should they do?
“Get real close to my heart and find a way to break it, which probably ain't all that hard now that I think about it. But hey, if they do that, then I'm breakin' their fuckin' legs, so don't even think about it!”
14. Do you believe in the afterlife?
“I want to, but I dunno. I try not ta think about that sorta thing too hard.”
15. What would the apocalypse look and feel like for you?
“Huh, probably like the movies, I guess? Fire, brimstone, probably zombies or somethin' like that in there. Just the total collapse of the civilized world, I guess. But hey, maybe it wouldn't be all bad; 'life finds a way', an' all that, and people are a helluva a lot more resilient than they give themselves credit for.”
16. Suggestions for future questions!
“How do you like your steak?”

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-six
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Single
6'01" height
6'01" height
get out of my way
awards
310 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 18:26:55 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

SURVEY #9
I think about getting in-shape. Going harder. Working harder. Breaking through my own expectations.

SURVEY #14
Maybe. My grandmother believed in something like that, but I'm not sure I do. If it does exist, it's not worth it.

Suggestion
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
Who do you want to battle most and why?

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,888 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:06:25 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Answered ICly and Anonymously by

A: I prefer to fly, or drive. Teleporting is nice, but makes me nauseous after a few....

A: Doesn't matter....I'll get a redo one day.

"Whats the best, and worst relationship advice you've ever received or given?"

A: Someone told me to be myself once....

A: No

A: Not applicable.

A: Into the Unown

A: They gave me life.

A: I'm sorry....

A: Her.

A: When my Dragonair evolved into a Dragonite to protect me.

A: Any universe that doesn't have her I would remake, and destroy.

A: Humans are inherently selfish creatures, that is obvious.

A: There is nothing, and no one of value to take from me at this time.

A: Hard not to when there is a portal to it.

A: Victory

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,675 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 20:16:10 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

answered in-character by

SURVEY #1
"I love flying, just not on a plane."
SURVEY #2
"Not being there for when she needed me the most."
SURVEY #3
"None. I give the best advice. Who doesn't like hugs?"
SURVEY #4
"No. I'm not a Pokemon yet."
SURVEY #5
"I tell my mom and dad that I love them every day. And Chomper. And Jalapeno. And Meatloaf. And..."

(this section goes on unnecessarily long)
SURVEY #6
SURVEY #7
"I'm grateful to my parents for raising me among Pokemon and introducing me to the joys of cosplaying."
SURVEY #8
"I'm sorry..."
SURVEY #9
"The big mysteries of our world, like why do Nidoqueen have breasts?"
SURVEY #10
"When Rayquaza appeared and saved Hoenn from the meteorite. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Lord Rayquaza, and thank you ."
SURVEY #11
"No, because then it wouldn't be worth it."
SURVEY #12
"There's nothing wrong with people acting in their own self-interest, but they shouldn't be jerks about it."
SURVEY #13
"Don't hurt me. I will hurt you back."
SURVEY #14
"I prefer reincarnation. I hope in my next life I get born as a Pokemon."
SURVEY #15
(there is a noticeable pause before answering)

"A world covered in ice."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,871 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 21:05:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

answered in-character & anonymously (brackets denote OOC comment)

SURVEY #1
  • Anything that doesn't involve the ocean.

SURVEY #2
  • There's no sense dwelling on what we can't change.

SURVEY #3
  • I don't know that I've ever been given advice... but I think the best advice I have to give is communication. You can avoid a lot of fighting and headaches if you're on the same page.

SURVEY #4
  • No.

SURVEY #5
  • I prefer to express care through action.

SURVEY #6
  • I have never done karoake.

SURVEY #7
  • I hope they rot. (They drove him to where he is, and who he is.)

SURVEY #8
  • You deserved a name. (He posthumously named his Crobat, who died in the Blackout of Slateport.)

SURVEY #9
  • Work, mostly. Or my husband.

SURVEY #10
  • Safety is an illusion meant to lower our guard. (He never has.)

SURVEY #11
  • Yes.

SURVEY #12
  • Self interest.

SURVEY #13
  • Nice try.

SURVEY #14
  • No.

SURVEY #15
  • I don't know.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
twenty-nine
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
75 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 22:23:19 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar

PETRA'S IC PASSERBY #6

SURVEY #1, "What is your favorite way to travel?"

I've found traveling by helicopter or the back of a pokemon that can fly is best.

SURVEY #2, "What have been your missed opportunities in life so far?"

Confessing my feelings to Dahlia Goode. Studying abroad in the other regions.

SURVEY #3, "What’s the best and worst relationship advice you've ever received or given?"

Neither... I work too much. I'll take any pick-up lines you got though.

SURVEY #4, "Is the person you are now, the person you wanted to be when you were younger?"

No... But I seem to believe it's still within reach. Wish me luck, will you?

SURVEY #5, "Have you told your loved ones that you care about them recently? If not, why?"

I don't have loved ones - unless pokemon count?

SURVEY #6, "What is your go to karaoke song?"

Phantogram - Black Out Days & Halsey - Be Kind

SURVEY #7, "How have your parents shaped you? For better or for worse."

I think my parents did alright, considering how little they were in the picture... But perhaps it is worse than what could've been.

SURVEY #8, "What would you say to a deceased member of your Pokemon team if you had the opportunity?"

I'm sorry I wasn't there for you like you were for me.

SURVEY #9, "What do you think about when you're alone?"

How my mistakes lead me to where I am now - scared to see what's there when I look over my shoulder.

SURVEY #10, "Tell me about a time when you truly felt safe?"

I honestly couldn't.

SURVEY #11, "Would you save our universe, even if it meant that all other universes would be destroyed?"

I think so. It's not like I have to look in their face while I do it, right? I'm not ready to die.

SURVEY #12, "Gut check: do you expect people to act in their own self-interest or in the interest of others?"

I expect them to act in their own interest, but I wish more of us were all a little less selfish.

SURVEY #13, "If someone really wanted to hurt you right now, what should they do?"

Tear away what little I have left, and somehow make it seem like all my fault - that I deserve to lose it all.

SURVEY #14, "Do you believe in the afterlife?"

It stands to reason...yes.

SURVEY #15, "What would the apocalypse look like or feel like for you?"

When the dust settles, you cannot recognize anything as what it once was - the world, it's people...yourself. It would be impossible for someone to imagine things ever going back to the way they were, no matter how hard they worked.
close tab

played by

Aurvandil

He/Him
July 11
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
45 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michaeldavis
Michael Davis
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 1:35:46 GMT
Michael Davis Avatar
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
Answered In-Character

Survey #1
  • By Pokemon, of course, if not by train!

Survey #2
  • I did have a chance to join the Military, but my parents relied on me to help them with the Ranch. Now, I feel like my work as a Ranger is fulfilling, so I don't regret it that often.

Survey #5
  • Almost every chance I get!

Survey #6
  • Danger Zone!
close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
cadet
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 14:09:28 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
NOTE Answering ICly; will also edit it with more answers later when I got more brains lol

"It's hard to pick one ... but I do like driving around in a car, or simply flying around on my Togekiss Sylph. Oh, but actually, travelling by boat is also quite fun. You should try it when you get the chance!"

"In the interest of others. I know it may not always hold true, but I'd like to think it is."

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,532 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 10:09:43 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

SURVEY #1
  • dragonback or train.

SURVEY #2
  • far too many to list. many I likely haven't even realized yet. I stay up at night thinking about them sometimes.

SURVEY #3
  • "have realistic expectations" and "if it's meant to be, it will be." respectively.

SURVEY #4
  • not exactly.

SURVEY #5
  • no. they should already know that and I haven't given them a reason to think the contrary.

SURVEY #6
"What is your go-to karaoke song?"
  • oasis - wonderwall.

SURVEY #7
  • I credit my father for the best. I credit my mother for the worst. though I have her to thank for my cunning, at the very least.

SURVEY #8
  • I am sorry we robbed you of your soul. I hope you found solace in the fact that you went out fighting.

SURVEY #9
  • my IDEAL WORLD and next steps.

SURVEY #10
  • under the applin tree reading books. playing in the gardens with my siblings and cousins. father always kept a watchful eye over us.

SURVEY #11
  • yes. as long as one remains, the others will live on through it. nothing ever truly dies. the cycle will inevitably begin again.

SURVEY #12
  • own self-interest. those who truly act in the interest of others are rare.

SURVEY #13
  • I suppose harm my loved ones? what is the purpose of this question?

SURVEY #14
  • I do. the existence of Ghost-type Pokemon lends credence to the idea.

SURVEY #15
  • subjugation. powerlessness. humanity robbed of its vigor and purpose.

close tab

played by

Galeforce

Bran | Blackbird
He/Him/His
August 10th
Circhester, Galar
Gay
Archaeologist
Grunt
say goodnight, to the shadow i left far behind.
awards
6 posts
part of
TAG WITH @brannon
Brannon Black
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 18:07:39 GMT
Brannon Black Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #6

"Too many to count."
I could say that "the child i was would weep for the man i've become..." And that would be quite the sob story, now wouldn't it, love? Unfortunately, I never quite had those kind of grievances."
Hahahaha!
"They're the reason I am the man I am today... So take that as you will."

"What's the point? The dead don't speak outside my dreams."

"They're the reason I am the man I am today... So take that as you will."
"Sometimes it's what I want to eat that evening. Other times it's things that would probably get me locked up in an insane asylum."
"Not since I was a babe sucking on my mum's tit."
"Yes. If the other universes were destroyed, it's because they didn't have what it takes to survive."
Humans by nature are inherently self-interested. We're beasts desperate to survive. We're selfish from the womb to the grave."
"They'd have to find me first."
"I believe in the concept of Hell... And we're currently living in it."
"All consuming flames."