awards
850 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bailey
Bailey Cooper
THE COMING OF THE MEGALOPOLANS (LEAGUE)
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 4:50:36 GMT
Bailey Cooper Avatar
[newclass=.bailey-contain]--bailey-accent:#D1A05B; --bailey-img:url("https://i.imgur.com/nhdOMhi.png");[/newclass]

[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto:400,700|Old+Standard+TT:400,400i,700]

[attr="class","bailey-contain"]
[attr="class","bailey-head"]
[attr="class","bailey-ly-1"]i'm throwing

[attr="class","bailey-ly-2"]caution

[attr="class","bailey-body"]
[attr="class","bailey-text"]
[attr="class","bailey-quote"]

“Velmos? What type of name is that?” She hissed, but breathed enough to gain some semblance of calm.[break][break]

It was baffling. How were they acting calm? This all sounded like a joke that spiraled out of control. She chose to address both and with her arms crossed.[break][break]

“Look, lemme backtrack. This ain't about who jumped into a portal when, because that was just a shitshow. I won't raise a single fucking stir about that. My point is that they eat people and that's just... holy shit, and you pitched a story where it flowed real nice into the concept of 'oh look, humans, we'll go where they're from' and all that shit.” She pinched her brow, but spoke low and slow.[break][break]

She waved off the last of Balder's concern. “Bailey. Just Bailey. Lemme be straight with you, Balder, I'm as pecha as a pecha berry if I can kick their teeth in. Aight? I'm not pussy-footing about that. I fought Rocket in Slateport before half of you were around.”[break][break]

There was a pause.[break][break]

“But Rockets don't eat people.”[break][break]

Fuck. She sighed. “Velmos is a dumb fucking name.”

[attr="class","bailey-footer"]
the meeting

[attr="class","bailey-credit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.bailey-contain] width: 500px; background: #efefef; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head] width: 100%; height: 250px; position: relative; background: var(--bailey-img); background-color: var(--bailey-accent); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-size: cover; border-bottom: 7px solid #222; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::before] content: ""; position: absolute; left: -1px; top: -1px; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0 0, 0 100%); width: 50%; height: 100%; background-color: #000; opacity: 0.2; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head::after] content: ""; position: absolute; bottom: -1px; right: -1px; height: 125px; width: 125px; background: #fff; clip-path: polygon(100% 0, 0% 100%, 100% 100%); opacity: 0.15; z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-head div] position: absolute; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-1] height: 0px; color: #111; text-transform: uppercase; font: 700 14px roboto; bottom: 90px; right: 25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2] height: 50px; font: 700 60px/100% Old Standard TT; color: #000; text-transform: uppercase; bottom: 25px; right: 25px; position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-ly-2::after] content: ""; position: absolute; width: 10px; height: 15px; background: var(--bailey-accent); bottom: 0px; right: 0px; width: 100%; z-index: -1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body] width: 500px; position: relative; background: #2A2A2A; overflow: hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text] padding: 60px 60px 60px 60px; font: 400 14px/18px Old Standard TT; color: #989898; text-align: justify; position: relative; z-index: 1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-text b] font: 700 14px/18px roboto; position: relative; color: var(--bailey-accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote] width: 65px; height: 69px; margin-right: 10px; display: inline-block; float: left; background: var(--bailey-accent); clip-path: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); shape-outside: polygon(25% 0%, 100% 0%, 75% 100%, 0% 100%); display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-quote:before] content: "\eca8"; font-family: "honeybee"; color: #111; font-size: 24px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::after] content: ""; width: 100%; height: 120%; position: absolute; right: 0px; top: -50px; background: url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/629186993599021066/702065069000884244/starry_night_with_a_layer_on_it.png); transform: scaleX(-1); opacity: 0.2; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); z-index: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-body::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; right: 0px; z-index: 1; height: 100%; width: 450px; background: rgb(37, 37, 37); background: linear-gradient( 90deg, rgba(30, 30, 30, 0) 0%, rgba(29, 29, 29, 1) 100% ); [/newclass] [newclass=.bailey-footer] width: calc(100% - 100px); background-color: #2A2A2A; position: relative; border-bottom: 7px solid var(--bailey-accent); display: flex; flex-flow: row nowrap; align-items: center; padding: 40px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer::before] content: ""; position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; height: 100%; background:var(--bailey-img); background-position: bottom; filter: grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); opacity: 0.175; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div] height: 20px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; align-items: center; position: relative; color: #000; font: 700 18px/100% Roboto; text-transform: uppercase; z-index: 1; background: var(--bailey-accent); padding: 6px 10px 5px 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-footer div a] font: 700 18px/100% Roboto !important; text-transform: uppercase !important; background: #D1A05B !important; color: #000 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit] width: 50px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 450px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-credit a] font: 700 8px/100% roboto !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.bailey-contain-honeybee]speak:none;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;font-variant:normal;text-transform:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale } @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 5:44:18 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]
[attr="class","runruncirc"]

[attr="class","runrunimg"]

[attr="class","runrunlyric"]
the coming of[break]the megalopolans

[attr="class","runrunpost"]

balder waltzes in the conference room and the heavy air that lingers begins to weigh even more.[break][break]

’s rumblings are not her business, but she understands what she’s trying to say. these aliens are cannibals. they are about to defend their home from cannibal aliens. if there’s any consolation, she agrees with the elite trainer. velmos is a stupid name.[break][break]

“i agree with ,” selena turns to . “diplomacy is a precarious option. but i do believe its merits.” cobalt eyes shift to . “there is nothing that cannot be negotiated and there’s always something to gain from it—even if it’s just to buy us some time.”[break][break]

the gym leader contemplates her course of action. it’s her mandate to serve her people in lilycove, to be able to lead them at perilous times. but she’s also a journalist. while she recognizes the strengths of others in combat, she knows she can make use of her best skills outside the field.[break][break]

“commissioner, let me join with the ambassador. my family may not be as influential as the silphs, the benoits, and the stones in this region but we’re as prominent in kalos. i may not be an ambassador but i can try to make them help us,” her words ring of confidence and certainty.[break][break]

“but i have to ask,” she straightens her seat as she addresses the council. “what do we tell the people? if fighting’s our best chance, when are we going to tell them?”[break][break]

ooc: selena wants to join the negotiation

[attr="class","runruntag"]#league

[attr="class","runruncirc2"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,800]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag a]color:#bf91b5!important;padding-left:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,419 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 5:50:21 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the relief was short lived until balder comes in. an upset shifts kyle's mood. a sigh escapes kyle as he slumps to his seat, watching a presentation roll in.

bailey starts her aggressive outburst and shows why kyle has second doubts of giving her the champion spot. stormy gets self-righteous without directly getting bailey's point. orion tries to do what stormy was trying to do better. balder eventually shows his remorse.

delaying the submission of their report so everyone goes anyways might have not been the morally right choice, though kyle's petty enough to stand by his choice. then again, very few people believed him when he said that getting mateo out of the cannibal hole as soon as possible was the right decision.

kyle takes out his phone and starts fiddling with it as the rest of the meeting unfolds.

@tags
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,512 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 6:23:36 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah frantically texts underneath the table. fragmented messages, emotional and confused— but humorous in the way noah usually communicates to him.

he cringes backward at the sight of bloodied mouths. teeth stained with viscera, like mounted heads on yellowish-white cabin walls.

"what the hell?!" noah clutches his mouth, gagging so hard his adam's apple threatens to leap out of his mouth. "can you negotiate with people like that?!"

despite the value of context, noah's prejudices against remain. he stomachs them for now— if he doesn't not lose them over the cannibal charcuterie.

@leaguedevelopment
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 6:46:45 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat:900|Raleway:900,000][nospaces][newclass=.sacred_starewrap]width:499px;height:400px;background:#e8e8e8;overflow:hidden[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost]width:240px;height:270px;padding-right:10px;line-height:1.3em;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto;font-size:11px;color:#555;float:left;margin-top:25px;margin-left:30px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost b]color:#022980;font-family:Roboto;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starelyric]width:265px;line-height:1em;float:left;position:relative;margin-left:-250px;text-align:justify;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:28px;font-family:Raleway;font-weight:900;margin-top:320px;color:#fff;text-shadow:#c7c7c7 1px 1px;position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage]width:200px;height:400px;margin-top:-400px;float:right;background:url(https://i.ibb.co/nD1tQdg/lets-test-this-2-hover.png);-webkit-clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);clip-path: polygon(31% 0, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 0 100%);position:relative;z-index:5;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag]float:left;margin-left:23px;margin-top:400px;background:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.8);padding:8px 0px 7px 0px;width:80%;font-family:Montserrat;font-size:8.5px;border-radius:10px;color:#022980;font-weight:900;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_staretag a]font-family:Montserrat!important;font-size:8.5px!important; color:#022980!important;font-weight:900!important;text-transform:uppercase!important[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareimage:hover .sacred_staretag]margin-top:350px;transition:0.3s ease-in-out[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_stareaccent]border-top:120px solid transparent;border-left:200px solid #022980;margin-top:280px;margin-left:-10px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar ]background-color:#fff;width:3px; [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_starepost::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:#022980;border-radius:10% [/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass]
[attr="class","sacred_starewrap"]
[attr="class","sacred_starepost"]
Shit.
[break][break]
Until this very moment, Katherine didn't know just how ridiculously awful the League was at their job. Sure, she had heard the rumors and made some jokes before, but seriously? In all of her time in Rocket, she'd never seen something quite like this. This is the type of chaos that you'd expect to see in a criminal organization, not the people who are meant to lead the region.
[break][break]
And naturally or perhaps in a logic-defying way, she chuckles at it all.
[break][break]
"I am sorry—" Despite the way it looked, she truly felt sorry. "I know that this is nothing to laugh about." She doesn't even want to, but her body has a mind of its own. The gruesome pictures of the blood and the torn body remain fresh in her mind, causing her gut to turn. It was awful. And much like a person who can't handle funerals, she can barely handle this without laughing some more.
[break][break]
"This guy, whoever he is, just showed us that they eat people—" A pause is made to choke out the laughter that threatened to break through her lips, "And you guys still think that it's a good idea to talk to them?"
[break][break]
"You are either suicidal or crazy, and I genuinely hope it's the first." It doesn't even matter if they led these aliens here or not. It doesn't even matter if some of them were willing to put their lives on the line to get a quick conversation with a bunch of man-eating aliens.
[break][break]
Frankly, she's not sure what does matter. But hey, at least she's no longer laughing.
[break][break]
"For how long have you kept this information hidden, councilman?" Her eyes are cold when they shift towards , narrowing slightly. "Since when do you know about those things?"
[break][break]

[break][break]
notes: ---

[attr="class","sacred_starelyric"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareaccent"]
[attr="class","sacred_stareimage"]
[attr="class","sacred_staretag"]@league meeting
[attr="class","sacred_credit"]
close tab

played by

thorn

orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 7:06:53 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-or]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
LEAGUE MEETING

[attr=class,lyric1]
THERE'S A HUNGER IN MY HEART

[attr=class,lyric2]
IT'S FULL OF PROMISE, PROMISE

[attr=class,bulk]

Orion is incredulous as people continue to discuss negotiations even after the footage is shown. Perhaps some of them had looked away; he himself had averted his gaze, having lived through the experience. The sound of bones crunching between teeth is alone enough to make him sick. A hand over his mouth belies his nausea.[break][break]

"I think you've misread me, ." The councilman shifts his gaze to her. "I am in no way suggesting diplomacy. Those monsters abducted and ate the man! You can't reason with that sort of savagery."[break][break]

Their newest gym leader levels him with an accusatory glare. He stares back at , forcing himself to remain calm. "I have hidden nothing from the council. Would you have had us terrify a recovering region with reports of extraterrestrial cannibalism?"

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-orcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentbg"]background: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .accentborder"]border-color: #646E83;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a, .punkianger-or .bulk b, .punkianger-or .bulk i, .punkianger-orcredit a"]color: #72b569;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/jvWBvPJ.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-or .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 50px; text-align: justified; text-transform: uppercase; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-orcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 7:22:43 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

beneath the exasperated and mocking voice of ’s and ’s reasons, selena understands the certainty of her suggestion: the logic of the illogical is something beyond them now. unlike the rocket, dealing with these megalopolans—what  called them—is like faring at uncharted waters. and these people who have been running the region for quite some time know should know how they suck at dealing with uncertainties.[break][break]

“if we do or don’t negotiate, we might end up as their next meal either way,” voice raised than usual, selena glances at  before she goes back at . ”i may not have been present during those times but i know the facts. we hardly defeated any of the ultra beasts that invaded in the past—even at the expense of deaths and injuries of our people. how do we expect to handle a horde of them?”[break][break]

she tries to regain her composure, calmer retort follows after. “ if anything, i believe our efforts should be exhaustive, not narrow.”[break][break]

ooc: ...

[attr="class","runruntag"]#event

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.runrun]width:350px;padding:14px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrun2]background-color:#f0f0f0;position:relative;padding-top:50px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc]height:300px;width:400px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;position:absolute;margin:-210px -25px 0px -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#ffffff;border:solid 2px #cccccc;border-radius:100%;margin:0px auto 20px auto;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunlyric]font:40px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;text-transform:lowercase;line-height:25px;color:#f85888;letter-spacing:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost]padding:30px 40px 50px 40px;font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runrunpost font]font:bold 13px Montserrat;line-height:11px;color:#f85888;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruntag]color:#ffffff;font:bold 7px Montserrat;line-height:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;width:350px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.runruncirc2]height:200px;width:200px;background-color:#e3e3e3;border-radius:100%;margin:-25px 75px -150px 75px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 7:39:06 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

For a moment, Skyler was absolutely certain that she had entered some sort of alternate dimension in which things didn't make sense and everyone was at each other's throat - and there were cannibal aliens coming to conquer Hoenn.

It sounded so surreal when she thought of it, but the footage didn't lie. Skyler had to gulp in order to calm her rolling guts as image after image was burned into her brain, each more grotesque than the one before it.

It didn't help matters that the once calm meeting had degenerated into a flurry of accusations and attempts at grandstanding, especially when that guy - ? - had entered the fray. There was history there, and some of it had clearly left scars in many of these people, but...

Weren't these people the region's leaders?

Then again, what did she know? Skyler was just a sailor, a simple person who'd never dabbled in politics - and she certainly had never fallen into an ultra wormhole. The only thing she did know was that there was too much at stake. Too fuckin' much.

Right then she couldn't help but lose a bit of faith in the League's capabilities.

When spoke, Skyler turned her head to give him a 'are you seeing this shit' look, mostly because he sounded somewhat calm and collected and she needed some sort of confirmation that she wasn't going crazy.

Despite not agreeing with using diplomatic means (at least not after seeing the footage), Skyler's thankful for 's addition. People would have to be told something. They could not keep the population in the dark about this.  

"I'm not - a gym leader or anything, but-" She steeled herself, looking around at the people in the room, "I believe cities like Lilycove would have to be fortified. There are people I know that will refuse to leave their city. Their homes." A pause. "Prepare things for an evacuation, but also give the seaside cities a chance."

● tags:
● notes: ...

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 8:18:22 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“Hoenn’s best and brightest gathered into a single room—” A mild scoff betrays the lament that comes with Fernando’s frustration with the League administration. Regardless of who makes up its ranks, the discord remains consistent. “—and yet we still cannot come up with a unified, conclusive path forward.

Unfortunately, his own patience snaps when the room no longer becomes constructive. Against any other plight, encroaching on so many different members would require a great deal of appeasement and cultivating his speech to fit the audience. But this time they face one of the few things that Fernando truly fears: a power that goes against their understanding of the status quo.

Another exhale gives way to a louder voice. This one demands their attention. Whether they meet him half way doesn’t matter. Fernando’s never been shy about being abrasive.

Despite the fact that Hoenn, and even the world at large, is facing what could be its greatest crisis, we cannot help but tie ourselves up on semantics. This is why we made the decision to keep this confidential until we could verify such claims. Unfortunately, we have, and now we have an issue on our hands.

Orion maintains his calm but Fernando will not allow his junior to become the spotlight of some irrelevant tangent. The emphasis on ‘we’ shoulders the burden of his claim and that they stand by their colleague.

To put it simply, just one of these ‘Guzzlord’s was able to level Mossdeep. It took the effort of our gracious and highly skilled champion, along with several other trainers to put a stop to it. If their attack force has so much as five of these Pokemon, we’re facing massive causalities and losses. And that’s not even accounting for the Blacephalon that attacked Slateport. All they have to do is spread and attack several fronts simultaneously: Lilycove, Mossdeep, Sootopolis.

And that only scratches the surface of what could happen. From their point of view, this could be nothing more than an interesting chess game. Fernando tries to imagine himself at the helm and how easy it would be to dismantle the region with a small fleet of Ultra Beast. Considering what little they did know, that would be child’s play.

Considering what they don’t know?

Armageddon.

Boom.” He snaps his finger for dramatic effect. “Just like that, we’re dividing our forces between three fronts. Can we repel them in a worse case scenario? Who know? But that doesn’t even consider the possibility that they might appear elsewhere via an Ultra Wormhole.

He claps his hands and points to the giant mural of Hoenn’s map.

Which is why our primary concern should be ensuring the continued protection and survival of Hoenn’s people. We should reinforce our perimeter but must ensure we have a heavily fortified center point that we can fall back to and reallocate resources as needed, hence Mauville being the last line of defense. Ideally, we should be able to keep every city safe, and will do our damnest to protect them, but should they fall, we must fall back, regroup, and prepare to defend the next line of defense. Buildings and cities can be rebuilt but our people cannot.

His eyes sweep the room, ignoring those who can’t bother to follow along. They settle on and her very valid concerns.

To those that look to seek a diplomatic resolution to the situation, I applaud your bravery but must remind you that any welcoming party has a very real chance of being attacked, captured, and possibly eaten alive. As nice as it would be to send someone eloquent and tactile, we cannot allocate much of a fighting force to escort them in the face of Pokemon who can evaporate several city blocks in a single blast.

Which brings him to .

Which means you’re going to have a hard sell before we give clearance to let a political ambassador expose themselves to enemy territory. Should anything happen to you, I don’t have the gall to look our would-be reinforcements in the eye and explain why we essentially sacrificed one of their own.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 10:12:19 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","runrun"]
[attr="class","runrun2"]

for the first time, ’s bravado strikes selena with approval. his words detail her sentiments further with assurance and certainty. her eyes look at his with a newfound respect, at least, by seeing his sheer honesty to protect his home.[break][break]

fingers tap aggressively at the table, her mind is on overdrive seeking answers. past cases. past events. she gets what the councilman means—the idea of negotiation is useless without something to negotiate, without something to gain—especially when they’re dealing with creatures with no sense of humanity. unless they think of something, the idea of diplomacy is just hinging on empty words.[break][break]

“we need it to propose a ceasefire,” she stops fiddling her fingers. ”conquering hoenn may be a breeze for megalopolians, but we need to make them believe they need us.” she pauses, emphasizing her next sentences. “leverage. their knowledge about our world might just be a fragment of what we know about theirs. show them they need us. that they have to cooperate with us.”[break][break]

but the question remains: who will be the one to enter the enemy’s borders? selena tries to fit pieces of information she collated in the entire meeting before grasping what this session might be all about: the need for a new champion, a new avatar. it’s like the council has already thought of a solution even without everyone’s help. like a setup. or a trap.[break][break]

but in reality, it doesn’t matter anymore. tapu koko’s intentions to protect the region can never be questioned. besides, even if there may be just one title, in reality, hoenn has three champions, former and budding alike.[break][break]

and one of them might be an answer.[break][break]

“as for your primary concern,” her eyes meet fern’s in a stern gaze, then shoots towards . “send him.” her body shifts to face the former champion. “you’ve been in their city, you know what to expect. may not be allowed to join since he’s part of the council and we can’t just force others to do so. but you said you’ll be in the frontline—and with all things considered—this might be our first line of our defense. and i think everyone here knows your capabilities, previous champ.”[break][break]

ooc: ...

[attr="class","runruntag"]#event

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,522 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 11:59:26 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
league meeting

[attr=class,lyric1]
great escape

[attr=class,lyric2]
lost track of time & space

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]
How tiresome.[break][break]

Remiel had been under no pretense that the League was a well-run and predominantly civil organization. The destructive events that had transpired over the last year or so were proof enough that it wasn't. But at this point, somehow, these people made arguments in the royal courts of Galar comparatively look like a pleasant Sunday brunch with grandmother. And that was saying something for a man who utterly despised the internal politics of the institution he was born into.[break][break]

Regardless, he listened to them bicker for as long as he cared to, sipping at his tea with one hand while the other scribbled at his notepad in intervals. Balder's presentation had been rather... enlightening. Now that he knew had been a part of this operation, he would need to approach her about it for more detail. There was much to sift through and, undoubtedly, it would change the approach he had in mind.[break][break]

These 'Megalopolans' spelled trouble for this world and its inhabitants. That much was unavoidable, and bloodshed was almost certainly a guarantee. Was it the Hoennian way to jump into violence so easily and gleefully, however? was right to scoff at the nation's 'best and brightest'. Everyone was so startled by the act of cannibalism, so scatter-brained about what to do or focus on, that any semblance of a plan had yet to progress.[break][break]

As an archaeologist with countless hours spent in the field, the bizarre customs and diet of these people were nothing he hadn't seen or read about before. What truly fascinated him was their technology, their pokémon, and their world. For the sake of Rocket and, more importantly, his own fervent curiosity, he simply could not pass up an opportunity to uncover more about them before all hell broke loose.[break][break]

The faint 'clink' of an empty teacup being set down upon its saucer preceded his opinion on the matter. He folded his hands across his lap like a tent. Then he addressed with a firm and articulate voice that rose eloquently above any hubbub that dared interrupt. "I'd first like to address how humbled I am that my nation's reinforcements place such value on my life. However, it is still my life to look after. And I've been doing a rather brilliant job of looking after it so far, I must say."[break][break]

He sighs, blue-grey eyes shifting towards the images on the monitor for a moment. "Should it suddenly come to a... grisly and unexpected end, make no mistake: it will have no effect on Galar's alliance with Hoenn against this foreign threat. After this meeting, I am intending to put as much in writing, in addition to designating an individual to take my place should the worst come to pass."[break][break]

When makes her suggestion, the dark-haired prince nods in agreement. "My country places its faith in me to strengthen the ties between Hoenn and Galar in whichever manner I deem fitting; even if it comes to sacrificing something of my own. You must know, I wouldn't place myself in such a precarious position lightly— especially if I didn't believe it would benefit our cause. But there is still room for some form of diplomacy... or, at the very least, a firm warning. It would behoove us all to say we tried, if only to separate us from them."[break][break]

Slowly, his right index finger reaches out to tenderly trace the rim of his teacup as he finishes. "Miss Desmarais is willing. With a few more willing volunteers, we could form a small team to invite the 'Megalopolans' to parley so we can make our case... I trust Mr. Schwartz's Solgaleo would prove rather handy with its portals if need be. If not, I'll have my Gardevoir Agnés on standby. We safeguard what we have to lose— our lives, mainly— and stand to gain more than perhaps we've even bargained for: time to fortify, new information, and a better understanding to go with it."[break][break]

The young royal shifts his eyes briefly towards the others, gauging their expressions and pausing just a bit longer on . Remiel wasn't the sort of person to let great risk deter him so easily from great gains. Playing two sides of the field was already a high-wire act that required nerves of steel and, maybe, just a little bit of lunacy. The League had already proven sensitive to such character. Team Rocket, on the other hand, allowed him to use his own good judgement, which granted him the liberty to push the boundaries of his means. But that was not to say certain members still wouldn't be opposed. Including Mister Declan.[break][break]

He pulls his hand away from his teacup, and his Sinistea proceeds to pulling it away with its ghostly power for a refill. "Alas, war almost seems inevitable..." He adds, rubbing at his temples.

[break]

notes:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rt .bulk i, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/ArnTmPb.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 14px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Driclone

Balder
He/Him
February 12
Alola
Pan?
Dark Avenger
Bodyguard of Dahlia
Forever alone
On the road again
399 height
399 height
OwO what's this
awards
727 posts
part of
TAG WITH @balder
Balder Schwartz
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 17:18:14 GMT
Balder Schwartz Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","solar"]

[break]

So it wasn't that she was afraid but more... concerned possibly? It made sense. Bailey's reaction to all of this, while explosive in a way, was still logical. Her final comment about Velmos did succeed to get a small laugh from Balder. "Yes, yes it is." He then listened to the new lady, which he had never met, suggest diplomacy with the aliens.[break][break]

At that point, it's like the room erupted. Noah, Orion and another unknown lady pointed out that diplomacy would be a bad idea. The diplomacy lady stayed strong on her point, while others emphasized that fortifications are needed to survive such an attack. All those ideas are valid, but Fernando proceeded to voice part of Balder's concerns.[break][break]

Which then brought the Diplomacy lady to ask to send the Alolan man as the negotiator. To try and solve all this debacle before an all out war. And she even called him "previous champ". At the mention of that title, Balder blinked twice, slowly, before erupting in a laugh. Tears rolled from his cheeks due to the laughing, but he took his composure back after a few seconds of laughing.[break][break]

"I do apologize for laughing out at your suggestion, young lady, but I need to correct something: I'm not the previous champion. I'm an Ex-Gym Leader. If you're looking for the first champion, he's sitting right there." Balder directed his hand to before resuming his talks. "While I get what you're saying by sending me as the negotiator, there actually an issue with your concept."[break][break]

"As I stated previously, these folks are lacking resources. Energy, food, clothes, anything. In order to engage in actual negotiations with them, we would need to be able to offer these missing resources. Now, according to what Velmos had told me back then, they use electricity just like us, but the way his critter reacted makes me doubt that's true. And as for food... We know their diet. And while they can eat other things, like Pokkenger's Malasadas, they largely prefer the flesh and guts of living creatures. Plus, we openly stood against these guys after seeing the feast, so it would be a bold move."[break][break]

It wasn't a nice memory to recall, but he had to state it out. "Knowing all of this, do you still believe we can negotiate? Should we offer them a part of this worlds citizen to be their food? I know some people would suggest sending the criminals to be processed as the alien's food, but that doesn't seem very human of us. Thus, offering anything from this region is going to be quite difficult."[break][break]

Balder placed both of his hands delicately on the table as he leaned forward, taking a glance at Fernando, then at Remiel. "In a normal case, I'd agree about using Leo's powers to bail us out for that plan. But currently, this isn't an option. To keep it brief, we don't have access to my team's Portal powers. Which also brings me to Councilman Silph's statement: They can open portals anywhere."[break][break]

"I'd like to remind you all that the clown bomb appeared right in the middle of the festivities of New Year. Where lots of people had gathered. Does that mean they can find out the location where there's a large gathering of people? Perhaps. I can't ignore that possibility. Plus, for all we know, they may be able to open portal to enter buildings too. I was able to do it with Leo, so I'm sure they can do it too."[break][break]

Balder took a deep breath. The monologue was long, but he had to give his suggestion. "If we are to reinforce the region, we would need something to hinder the Ultra Beasts' teleportation. I believe our two head scientist here could try to work something out? It's rough to do it in such a short span of time, but I believe in your brilliant minds."[break][break]

Saying these words, he looked at Illeana, which he had met briefly on the beach in Dewford. He did know she was an intelligent woman from that experience, but not that she was a head scientist. Surely this would help. "And taking most civilians out of the region would be the safest bet as well, to ensure Hoenn's longevity through its people. While I was being... hunted, I went out of the region, traveled to Johto and Orre. They have had no reports, or close to none, regarding wormholes or weird climate changes."[break][break]

Balder stood back up and looked at everyone in the room, before his eyes rested on Dahlia. "This is my suggestion: Send Hoenn's civilians to Johto, Orre, Sinnoh, Kalos and Galar. Avoid Alola for now, as I have some concerns regarding my homeland. This will allow us to focus defenses in specific cities. While our brilliant scientists work to find a way to inhibit wormholes, or redirect them at least, to assist with the fortification efforts, I will head out to see our alien foes and entertain them with a fake negotiation or cause chaos, to buy time. And to come with me... I'd like to request the lady who gave the suggestion, Noah and Kyle."[break][break]

Surely, this suggestion would cause lot of noise, right? Plus, two of the individuals are in a feud with Balder, which most of the room knew about. Balder waited for the noise to slightly calm down before explaining his logic. "Kyle is one of the region's strongest trainer, he has proven himself upon many occasions and his knowledge would be of aid. His expertise of dog pokemons could also assist us in detecting things that we humans cannot smell or sense. While we had our differences, I trust him and his capabilities."[break][break]

"As for Noah, while I do remember him as being impulsive, such as I was back then, I believe he's able of making sound judgement. Plus, if there is trouble at the negotiations, he won't hesitate to grab Kyle and the young lady to get out of there. And as for Ms... Desmarais, am I correct on the name? She proved herself just now as being brave and rather eloquent. Her way with words could surely assist us in at least getting more information."[break][break]

"And if things go south, I'll ensure that those 3 can return home safely. This, I swear upon the Avatar of the Sunne's name." It was bold, reckless even, but possibly their only way out of total disaster. Surely, most would agree and hopefully Dahlia too, right? A diversion would give them the most time to fix issues, assuming the aliens don't take the opportunity to attack at the same time as the meeting. Only their reactions would tell.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]tldr: Responding to the negotiation suggestion.[break]
Suggesting a new strategy.[break]
Requests Kyle, Noah and Selene for the negotiation team.[break]
This post may be modified if Shiv deems it to be too much, please be aware.
[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@event ]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.solar b]font-weight:bold;color:#dc9100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 18:16:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Propositions without substance mean nothing. Indeed, is correct in that a ceasefire requires leverage but her vast overestimation on understanding their invaders leaves Fernando sour in cheek and tongue. Despite this, he continues to quietly observe, unwilling to devolve the conversation further with the semantics of why it'll never work and the consequences of such ignorance.

Thankfully, provides at least a sliver of comfort. Although he boasts about his independence and would-be martyrdom, none of that means anything without a guarantee. Until Galar affirms their claim that Remiel's well-being isn't a deciding factor on their assistance, it's nothing more than empty, selfish bullshitting. He should know; the world of business capitalizes on the fact that 'there are no deals with dead men'.

But, what takes the cake, is when takes the helm once more.

Eyes shift to , then , before fleeting between , , , , and back to in that order.

Just the logistics of it is enough to make Fernando wish for the one person he never thought he'd ask for: .

God I fucking hate it here.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 18:41:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
league meeting

[attr=class,lyric1]
fire in my lungs, can't bite the

[attr=class,lyric2]
devil on my tongue

[attr=class,bulk]
The contents of the projection are horrific and, as a result, Stormy opts to resume her 'stay-out-of-it' opportunity. The room erupts with defensiveness, accusations (sort of) and wild suggestions. It isn't her place to speak and she certainly isn't volunteering to meet her maker just yet.[break][break]

So instead, she just lets the adults talk.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@league

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #665582;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-st .bulk i, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/CnnXf6b/stormy.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,094 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2020 18:43:58 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]there's too much going on for her to fully absorb it all. jumping from focal point to focal point can and does provide a small amount of whiplash. the tension in the room merely grows between 's arrival and the evidence he brings. she can feel the blossoming ache of a migraine coming on by now.

and despite the attempts to be logical, a shitshow is still a shitshow at the end of the day.

her eyes meet balder's, head tilting slightly to one side. "if we could get a better understanding of how they work," she glances toward , curious if he's already thought of such an idea. "then perhaps there could be a way to prevent them or, at the very least, force them to open at fixed points. i'm not certain if it's a guarantee, though." there's a lot of variables that could go into this and with the amount of information they have at their disposal, she's left to wonder whether it's even an option. food for thought to discuss later, perhaps, assuming that's a path they'd like to go down.

"the top priority should be evacuating civilians and preparing for the worst," she murmurs. her psychic terrain bleeds a little harder from her pores, as if feeding off of the steadily increasing dread in her stomach. a hand rises to rub at a temple for with the terrain comes a headache. "negotiation could be discussed after we secure the safety of hoenn's people." her face settles into a grim expression, then.

and despite the faint pink mist around her, the horizon in front of them is blood red.

league.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]