4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 4:02:53 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
lulu gave a rare, genuine smile at . “you showed off just fine.” she assured.

the smile peeled into a grin at the audacity of , eyes flashing to with the curiosity of a friend, or at least a close associate. she raised the shot, first in thanks to he who poured it, and then to the rest.

lulu clicked her tongue at the beast and waved a hand as though the comment of them still being ‘around’ were ridiculous. “ye of little faith.” amber eyes then widened in surprise at the weight of his massive arm—lulu was a sort of personal space kinda person—and she was unsure how to feel about it, but allowed it to happen without protest.

her attention, like others, landed on the twins ( and @faceless ) which discussion quickly determined was not a thing. she took a swig from her flask quietly and absorbed what could only be described as a situation.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 5:32:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Feeling 's hand push him off causes bryan? to grin as he makes his way towards with an arm outstretched. He swipes the whiskey bottle from his hand, taking a casual swig from it. "The fuck are you talking about? I did bring a bottle of whiskey."

With alcohol in both hands, Bryan? takes a step back to distance himself between both the fake and real, stealthily keeping an eye on both & the real bryan. His ability in mimicry and the ability to easily read lips comes into play as both bryans speak almost simultaneously. "I don't kiss and tell ji-hoon. or whatever the hell your name is, it was a mimikyu."

's toast to valerio doesn't go unnoticed as he's reminded of their brief mission together. seeing her raised glass, he raises both his glass and the bottle of whiskey, winking over to before chugging them both down.

@rocket
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2021 22:58:44 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-em]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
rocket hq

[attr=class,lyric1]
never be more than a wolf

[attr=class,lyric2]
at your door

[attr=class,bulk]
There are too many people and too many swift-moving hands picking apart and stealing or renaming gifts set aside for the boss. Someone approaches her to ask where to set them (), and she waves him toward the table briefly, returning the glass of wine to her lips and ultimately avoiding any and all social interaction. [break][break]

In fact, the woman even breaches from Gavin's side to stand by herself somewhere in a part of the room virtually untouched. The Magcargo treat in her hands had been tossed in the trash somewhere along the way, as she no longer wanted it and assumed no one else would now that she'd touched it.[break][break]

For the remainder of the night, she would merely idly scan the crowd and wait for Gavin to make his exit, in which she would tag along with him. She was here for appearances only, to seem like she gave a damn. She didn't not really, and being jostled around and lumped in with the whole of Rocket like this really didn't suit her.[break][break]

Part of her wishes she'd just sent a letter in the mail and called it a night.[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

, &

[attr=class,punkianger-emcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentbg"]background: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .accentborder"]border-color: #313131;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a, .punkianger-em .bulk b, .punkianger-em .bulk i, .punkianger-emcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/V9ryvVY/emma-post.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #313131; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-em .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-emcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Rocket Daddy
he / him / his
thirty eight
october 29
Hammerlocke, Galar
gay
n/a
ex-beast
History repeats itself—first as a tragedy, then as a farce
awards
789 posts
part of
TAG WITH @valerio
Valerio Dachev
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2021 11:59:05 GMT
Valerio Dachev Avatar
Valerio tries to play offended but they can tell he's just goofing around.

“Hey! I missed all the fun at New Mauville. I have the right to sulk.”

But he has all the fun in Meteor Falls, which can be possibly something he is thankful for lest he remains in New Mauville where he sees the massive destruction the giant Xirkutree did. At least according to 's story.

And then he turns back to him. “And of course, young boy. You want to hang out with all the Rockets. I mean, you can never be as charming as me if you won't try to!”

He returns the gesture of confidence to @faceless as he joins him chugging down his glass.

“Ha! I need more alcohol.”

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 7:16:00 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

Oh no, he touched bryan's whiskey. That was an easy way to trigger him and piss him off, especially if you took a swig without asking him. After the guy finished chugging Bryan walked up and swiped the bottle back from him and sucker punched @faceless right in the face. "Dont touch my fucking whiskey. you fucking piece of shit." as his voice became aggressive.  "Who the fuck are you. You got like five seconds." he said "ji-hoon, help me hold him down he's a fake, I used a Greninja when we fought those fuckers at the shrine.he said to provide further evidence that he's the true Bryan. 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES: @faceless

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 7:42:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Bryan?’s smile only widens after finishes his own glass; after all, it’s good they’re bonding, even in a distance. Before he can set the bottle of whiskey, he suddenly grasps air as Bryan’s immediate response comes as no surprise. He’s taken the empty bottle back and with swift retaliation, punches the doppelganger right in the cheek.

Unfortunately, Bryan? is accustomed to the pain and the underhanded blow isn’t enough to knock him to the ground. Rubbing his cheek, Bryan? spits to the ground, and simply smiles back at the original.

He nimbly twirls the champagne glass in his hand before slipping it between his fingers then reciprocates the blow with his own sucker punch, directly smashing the glass and his fist into Bryan’s face. Uncaring about the potential scars or the commotion, he simply leans over the original with a nefarious grin.

I’m you, but better.”

He turns to and bows before the underboss with a bloody hand outstretched. ”Sorry Mister Merlino, I had to teach myself a lesson.”

@rocket

close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 11:40:18 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
Chu-e claps his hands together at the sudden fist fight.

"This is stupid." Is what he says first. Then something hardens in his eyes. His voice comes out rough and commanding as he barks out orders, next. "I don't care who's the original. You two break it up, disrespecting the bosses' fucking office and this whole ship, with your infighting. Take a walk or leave. If it happens again, I'll ensure it won't happen a third time. The ex beast was not having any of this foolishness.

After leveling the two taller men with a look that could peel paint, Chu-e stepped back to go and find someone else to harass. Maybe he would just leave. This is why Rocket could never have anything nice. Idiots just always wanted to fight.
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,382 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2021 19:43:16 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
@theshitshow
SOCIAL

a mimikyu. hilarious. it did not take her long to piece things together, and she never adopted the look of disbelief and perplexity that was donned on so many other faces. her face was flat, except for a touch of concern.

they hadn’t been trapped together for more than an hour, it seemed, before tensions broke over a bottle of whiskey. she understood the need to return a punch as well as anyone, but the man (@faceless ) was instigating, and was awfully new to be doing such a thing at walsh's "birthday party".

she continued to ignore the weight of ’s arm, taking the chaos around them in like a good sport. she stole a ‘what the fuck’ look at her brother, , taking it for a given that at least a small handful would be doing the same, and not caring about the pointedness of it. as she did so, stepped in with a sense of authority, beckoning another question from lulu, who had been absent for a while—who was this? he had the sense of a high-strung maternal figure, offering cookies and a good chewing out.

the worst thing about a party on a submarine? there was no escaping for a smoke.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,863 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2021 14:30:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin is fairly indifferent to the conflict between Bryan and his doppelganger, at first; instead, the underboss approaches a quiet corner of the room where stands alone.

"In a place like this, you do tend to stand out more if you sulk in a corner, you know." There's a lilt to his tone that suggests amusement rather than mockery. As if to punctuate the statement, his amber eyes find in a corner of her own. His gaze lingers before he turns back to Jayden.

Mouth open as if to say something else, Gavin pivots sharply at the sound of a fight, breaking glass. Abandoning Jayden without another word, he marches over to the offenders with fingers twitching at his side as if in preparation for a confrontation. steps in first, and Gavin does not interrupt him.

"Thank you, Chu-e." Gavin nods curtly, then turns to scowl at @faceless and . "Clean up your mess."

He outlines no threat of the consequences if they don't; he shouldn't have to.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 3:23:02 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

The man grabbed his face as he shouted as the glass managed to break in the side of his face and cut him, drawing blood. He was going to retaliate before and intervened. He clicked his teeth at the whole situation, he fucking gets his face cut by an asshole imitating him and he's the one in the wrong here? Talk about some utter bullshit. "Im going to the infirmary before this asshat gives me a permanent scar" He said gritting his teeth as blood seeped out. It would be kind of dumb to stay and clean if he's bleeding out of his face [break][break] 

"And because I have respect for those above me. unlike someone else." he said noting the only reason he stopped was because of gavin and ji-hoon. Otherwise he'd have made sure he would have left the imposter somewhere that not even rocket could have found him. "I trust you both will sort him out for impersonating me and taking my shit." he said before walking out "Thanks for the party." 

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES: @faceless

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,144 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2021 7:00:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deathwish"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topright"]
[attr="class","lyrics1"] no sweet dreams

[attr="class","lines"]

[attr="class","lyrics2"]No, I won't smile, but [break] I'll show you my teeth

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]
The woman leaves the room not soon after committing the deed, so Jayden's gaze instead flicks over to the scene that is rapidly developing. Twins? he thinks, brows pinched together, but he's unsure. He vaguely recognizes , from his early days before arriving on Hoenn, and if memory serves correctly... 'Delarosa didn't have a twin.'

[break][break] Jayden isn't the type to intervene, but he is the type to watch which he does, of course, until approaches. The boy's eyes flicker at the familiar blond, his superior. His words catch him off guard - it is not quite a chatise, but it is a reminder, and he finds himself standing up, plate of cookies in his hand. Gavin is right — perhaps he should do something?

[break][break] "Yes sir," he says, and maybe is about to say something else, both of their heads pivot sharply towards the sound of the Delarosa fight breaking even harsher boundaries. Jayden follows him to the commotion, but as Gavin takes to his Underboss duties, he looks up to see heading towards him.

[break][break] "I - " Words die on his tongue. He lifts his plate of treats up wordlessly to the shorter man. "Hungry?"

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.deathwish] width:460px; margin:0px auto; padding-bottom:10px; background:rgba(25,25,25,0.8); color:#eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish] --accent:#5026b3; --accent2:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); --speech:#8240ff[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .top] height:110px; background:#5026b3; padding:10px 30px; margin-bottom:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.deathwish .top img] height:80px; width:80px; float:left; padding:7px; border:7px solid var(--accent2); margin-left:-10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .lines] background:#3c1d85; height:4px; border-right:200px solid #000; margin-bottom:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish:hover .lines] border-right:0px solid #3c1d85; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .lyrics1] font:40px roboto condensed; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:600; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-align:right; padding-top:5px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.deathwish:hover .lyrics1] letter-spacing:0.2px; transition:2s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .lyrics2] font:bold 12px roboto; line-height:12px; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:4px; background:var(--accent2); color:var(--accent); padding:5px 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .lyrics2 b] transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish:hover .lyrics2 b] color:#000; letter-spacing:3px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.deathwish .topright] margin-left:110px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .main] padding:10px 40px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .textbox] backgroound:#fff; border-radius:10px; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .bottom] background:var(--accent); padding-left:30px; margin-top:20px; padding-right:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .pkmn] border-radius:100px; border:5px solid transparent; border-left:5px solid var(--accent2); border-right:5px solid var(--accent2); text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .pkmn img] margin-left:-5px; margin-right:-5px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; padding-bottom:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .pkball] height:15px; padding:0px 20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .textbox a] font:bold 10px roboto; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .main b] color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px roboto; [/newclass]

[newclass=.deathwish .main i] color:var(--speech); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto]

close tab

played by

Drakka

T-rex
He/Him
July 27
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
Muscle
Grunt
I can't change! Guess you can blame it on my left-side brain!
awards
261 posts
Rex Drago DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rex
Rex Drago
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2021 21:07:52 GMT
Rex Drago Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

"Uh, you-charming? Give me a break." Rex snickered back at Valerio, making no attempt to escape his grasp...especially as a very interesting scene starting playing out between two...twins? Maybe? [break][break]

Perhaps its was too much drink, or the ridiculousness of what he was watching, but Rex burst out laughing, clutching his sides as Chu-e took charge of the situation. How stupid was that!? "Please tell me that actually happened guys." He supposed he was one of the few people who was more amused than annoyed at the sudden fight, "A Ditto fight! It was a Ditto fight, wasn't it?" Hopelessly amused at his own talk, Rex only continued to giggle to himself, only stopping to drink more.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: In a party!

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2021 20:14:48 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"thank you!" he responds when gives him back his pokeball.

and then he watches his head for the door quick. a sullen wave of disappointment comes to him, especially when he receives a text message from soon afterwards that implies that she has left as well.

he looks around and he already sees heading for the door too, apparently after that fist fight with the doppleganger.

with the pokeball he just received from wuuko at hand, he releases his shiinotic from it and throws the grass-type from across the room towards @faceless after whispering a command to his pokemon, releasing its strength sap to immobilize the rocket temporarily.

"i swear to arceus i'm kicking out everyone else that makes a mess!" he yells. it's his responsibility as the coordinator of the party after all. "you guys better not start leaving before he comes here!" he tells the other people who look like were about to leave as well.

@rocket
close tab

played by

NPC

awards
208 posts
NPC DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rocketnpc1
NPC
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 8:36:06 GMT
NPC Avatar
 a whirlpool of shadows sprawls out from the floor. the dark wisps crawl outward like vines, disrupting celebration and candor with its cursed expanse. from its center, a cloaked man appears. not entirely. only his bust. and as the man lifts his head, shadows cascading like deathly streams from his grey hair, everyone can see that it is the man of the hour. the birthday boy: declan walsh.

he opens his mouth:

"it's not my birthday."

before anyone can respond, he plunges back into the umbral pool. the shadowy wisps retreat and as the black swirl cycles into nothing, walsh is no where to be seen.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
countdown [o]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2021 22:02:04 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]