Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2021 18:40:37 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

“Well, shit,” Lex sighed as Wright easily tapped the 8 ball into the far pocket, “Guess I got lucky when I played ,” she laughed, recalling it was he who convinced her to sign up for the tournament anyway. Of course, she was a bit more drunk then and had fallen into that ‘perfect’ focus zone.

After replacing her pool cue back with the others she threw a smile, “Wait right here,” she weaved her way through the crowd and promptly order 4 shots from the ever attentive Lonnie. Tonight, in particular, she was happy to be a regular, they took care of their own at Ritual. The Bachelorettes that claimed the bar as their own had started ensuing chaos throughout the establishment.

”Alright, here we go,” she set down the 4 shots on a nearby table and handed one to Wright, “Congrats, man! I’ll be cheering for ya,” she smiled while lifting her glass to tap his before making it.

The second round of shots were for her and . It was hard to not notice the whooping he was receiving from some nerd with a silly name. The stranger’s pompous attitude elicited an icy glare and frustrated scowl from the red head. Looks like they were both out of the tournament early.

“Here’s to getting plastered and going home early,” she winked as she handed Killian a shot to take with her. Hopefully it would distract him from the man’s taunting. Lex had a mischievous twinkle in her eye as she glanced from Weedlem to the obnoxious group of Bachelorettes. She had an idea that she may just be able to get away with . . .

tl;dr: Lex congratulates Wright with a shot and brings one too to ease the pain of his loss. Lex plots an mischievous scheme to get back at Weedlem

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2021 10:47:33 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]pool tourney
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]take your best shot
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Oh Arceus. From the way he swings the stick, Lilith is more or less able to ascertain his hobby, an apologetic wince shot towards whoever may have ducked just to save themselves. "It's not talking smack if it's just a fact. And shouldn't you be worried if a twelve year old snuck into a bar?"

With her comment comes Hex's dastardly snicker, a laugh so awkwardly foul that he nearly slips off the pool table. Giving the mimikyu a soft bonk on the head, Lilith merely lines up for her next shot.

sNvKfyHc

Once again, she falls short on her fourth shot, a quiet hum drawn out as she surveys the remaining balls on the table. Even if she doesn't make it to the next round, she's at least putting up a decent fight with this little tournament.
[attr="class","hanatags"] || h u h
𝄞
[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

[break]    [break]    [break]

···
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2021 6:54:06 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ i see your true colors
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ i see your true colors

[attr="class","tcsub"] AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]He didn’t see any harm in a friendly competition - but this one had a lot more on the line. That was; which Rowan was better at pool. Now Rowan himself didn’t have much experience in the game.. but he was older then Rowan! That had to count in something right.?. probably not, age was pretty useless.. “Looking forward to playing with you.. but be warned not going to hold back, there’s a lot riding on the line you’ know?” He teased him lightly, giving a small wink. Watching as Rowan went for the break he was a little relieved that he did somewhat worse then him, a small smirk appearing on his face. “Lucky for me..” He uttered softly - moving over to the best position to knock a ball into a socket. Aiming carefully for the first shot
[break][break]

[break][break]
DXsWVDhw

[break][break]
To his astonishment the 6th ball rolls into the far left pocket, Rowan blinked - happy but feels it’s a lucky fluke. “solids for me” he moved towards other solids, taking careful aim with the poll stick. Once again he launched the white ball into the others, observing as they all scattered. This time none of the balls went into the pockets, “hehe.. guess the first time was a fluke” he stated as he stepped aside for Rowan to take the stage.
[break][break]

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

·
close tab

played by

yams

Ji-Hoon Ki
they/he
twenty seven
june fifteenth
solaceon, sinnoh
queer
intel
---
can i
call you tonight?
5'8" height
5'8" height
words drip like honey dear how sweet it is to hear
awards
2,584 posts
Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2021 8:09:04 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"How about you buy me a drink and I'll guy you a burger, win or lose." That seemed like a good alternative to Chu-e. That way they could both still get something they wanted. "Maybe I'll still take your friend's number. For the fun of it." Just because Chu-e was dipping his toes in the water with someone in mind doesn't mean he had already caught anything. It didn't hurt to play the field. "I made the mistake of getting pulled into the web of an emo cutie with daddy issues. I'm a real sucker." He sighed, mostly in resignation at himself. Man, he really had a type. His ex-husband had daddy issues, too.

Picking up the pool stick on his side since he guessed that was done, Chu-e squinted and leaned over the table. "You shouldn't sell yourself short, either. You're hot, in that like... kinda goofy way. Like, approachable? Not a douche? It's compliment, I promise." Even if it halfway didn't sound like one to his own ears. He took his shot.

oskxOziN

The first ball hit, clicking in and going in the side pocket. Chu-e assumed that was good and took another shot.

That one went into too, which was more luck than skill, so he took a 3rd.

As before, this was the one that missed, the end of his pool cue bumping harmlessly off the top of the table. Sighing and straightening back up, he gave a small grin at Angelo. "You know, I hope I'm doing this right. I've never played this before."

··
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
DON'T FEAR NOTHING, SNAKE IS BLUFFING
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 3:33:43 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgentop"]
NPC OPPONENTS

@ lilith : Tony let out a bark of laughter. “Hah! I don’t care what you do, kid! I’ve been goin’ into bars since I was nine years old!” Perhaps a lie, but who knew. His forehead wrinkled at the Mimikyu. “Man, that thing thing is creepy. He watched the girl take her shots, shaking his head. Shit.” He looked about worried, but rolled his shoulders and shook it off. Hoisted the cue stick over his shoulder again, smacking someone in the face but not seeming to notice.[break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO TAKES THEIR SHOT.[break][break]

[break][break]LNCBzi_L [break][break]

BATTER TONY T. LUCIANO MISSES THEIR FOURTH SHOT.[break][break]

[break][break]

···
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 20:49:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Nice shot.” Rowan remarked in a teasing tone as the second shot was missed by his doppelganger, hoping harmless banter would be enough to throw them off their game. It had been concerning when the other Rowan sunk his first shot with such deft accuracy, but any worry was quickly washed away with relief when the second one proved that this was nothing more than a stroke of luck. “Guess that makes me stripes, then.” He smirked slightly and glanced over the table, noting the position of each ball and where it would be best to strike so he could even the score. “Here goes nothing.”  Rowan commented internally, leaning over the table and lining himself up to take a shot at one of the striped balls that would carry him closer to inevitable victory.

z_n4viW6

Aimed with precision and guided by determination, the cue ball sped across the table, bounding off one of the walls and knocking the 12 Ball directly into one of the corner pockets. "Bloody fucking brilliant." Rowan exclaimed with a smile on his face, pleased to have evened up the score between them and make this much more interesting. He took a moment to size up his next shot, leaning against the table and getting in place before sending the pool cue forward once more.

Another one sunk into the pocket, this time watching as the 15 Ball careened towards the hole and pushed Rowan further towards victory. Was it possible he was better at this game than he thought? "Lets see if I can get three in a row, shall we?" A devious grin replaced the smile on his face as he lowered himself down to shoot again, hoping that this streak of luck wouldn't stop anytime soon. 

"Ah well, good enough for now." Rowan shrugged as the ball he was aiming towards bounced off the wall, narrowly missing the pocket and successfully ending his turn. "You're up, Rowan." 

@rowan

··
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 23:16:03 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Goofy and approachable? Is that what everyone thinks? Angelo quirks a brow, lips curled in a lazy smile as Ki lists off his rumoured attractive features. It’s a compliment, apparently. [break][break]

If he’s a little put off by the choice in descriptors or cool with it, the courier doesn’t show a leaning towards either; a practiced, relaxed expression in place. “Guess that means my undercover persona is working. Nobody suspects the approachable goofball.” Is all he says, a mischievous sparkle in his eye. [break][break]

Handing the pool cue off to Ki, Angelo sips at his beer as the other man takes his turn, watching the balls shoot across the table in a blur of different colours. Following the game with a competitively eager twinkle in blue eyes, he finds the beer mixes pleasantly well with the anticipation as Ki pockets one ball, then another… [break][break]

I’m going to be honest, the only times I’ve played was during nights out at college and by that point in the morning, chances were that you couldn’t tell which end of the cue was which. Forget about remembering the rules.” Angelo admits, barely getting another sip in before a particular ball is sunk. There’s a grin on his face, equally as satisfied as it was disappointed that it was already over. “But I do know enough to tell you that you just lost. Sorry, buddy.”[break][break]

In his triumph, Angelo – temporarily – claims the inflatable dick as his trophy, gesturing towards the bar with it. “Remember, it’s the taking part that counts. Now, let's get you your loser prize. What do you want?” There's a shit-eating but harmless grin on his lips as he teases, Angelo's free hand rising to clap against Ki's shoulder; ushering his pool rival off to get a drink. [break][break]

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 0:19:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ i see your true colors
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ i see your true colors

[attr="class","tcsub"] AND THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]two in  a row, impressive but Rowan wasn’t going to let him win so easily. “Nice shots” He remarked casually, fiddling with the smooth cue stick in his hands. He was rightfully excited but the match was far from over. Scooting past Rowan, he crouched down a little to analyze how the balls had been scattered throughout the pool table. Thinking of a small plan that could give him the edge during the match; he couldn’t solely rely on luck after all. A small nod given “well, here I go” Rowan said with a small sigh taking aim with his cue stick.
[break][break]
k2P63Bc0
[break][break]
The 1ball sunk into the right sided pocket easily, he had a relaxed smile as it went in. Taking a moment to wipe away the sweat on his forehead with his arm, then went back to concentrating on hitting other pool balls, it was his goal to try and advance his lead here and now.
[break][break]

[break][break]
Rowan realized a little to late that he may have used a little bit to much force.. as the pool balls wildly scattered around; loud cackling noises as they bounced off each other. His eyes widened as he slowly watched the one ball that wasn’t suppose to go in; the 8ball slowly sink into a pocket. It was a brief moment of despair, as he hoped that he could play with Rowan for a little longer - but he acknowledged his loss. Glancing back at Rowan he grinned happily, “I was way to cocky” He grinned putting away his cue stick, Rowan extended his hand out towards Rowan afterwards. “It was a good match, make sure you win.” He gave him a small wink while he waited for Rowan to shake his hand.
[break][break]

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]

[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]

[Googlefont=Unna]

·
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 1:20:54 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]She finds herself doubting Luciano a little too easily, his loudness and lackadaisical attitude barely helping with his case. Far from sneaking into bars, Lilith wonders if he's only had those experiences due to his sheer ignorance of what a bar was at the time. Regardless, her eyes narrow at the comment, a comforting pat given to Hex as she watches her opponent pocket 3 more balls.

joDS7Iy|

With his failure comes opportunity, one so tightly grasped as she swallows any spiteful words she may have held for the insult. The 7-ball is shot in effortlessly then her eyes turn to the prize, a moment taken to catch her breath as she lines up her shot.

"And that's game over." The black ball dances across the table, neat in its waltz as it sinks into the pocket without a bounce. "You might also want to check if the person you just hit is okay..."
[attr="class","hanatags"] || h u h
𝄞
[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

·
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2021 3:59:46 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SPICE OF LIFE
MEMBER EVENT
PVP
MEGA-THREAD
SETTING: LATE FEBRUARY

UH-OH!

Toto begins playing.[break][break]
Tony. T. glowers as his game is lost, unaware of the man still looming over his shoulder after being accidentally hit with a creatively utilized baseball bat. When suggests checking on the man, he looks over. “Who, him? He’s fine. Look at ‘im! Tough guy.”
[break][break]

But the man is indeed a tough guy. One fist smacks into the other threateningly, before it’s wound back, ready to strike—but Tony T. is quicker. He dodges the punch, twists, and goes to hit the man with the bat again, only this time, intentionally. The first barfight of the night commences and it promises to be a doozy. However, it is soon the least of everyone’s problems.[break][break]

The bat slips from Tony’s hands, just as he is tackled to the ground. It soars above heads, clear across to the bar, where Kendra has lined up a neat row of lemondrop martinis for the bachelorette party. [break][break]

The domino effect that happens next is almost in slow motion. [break][break]
The bat hits Lonnie’s Vanillite. Glasses burst as it slides down the bar, knocking over one drink after another until it finally careens into a lidless container of sugar, knocking it onto the ground at the feet of a shocked Kendra Frye.[break][break]

The bartender sees red, and she is suddenly ripping the Vanillite a new one in a string of expletives. The assaulted pokemon, feeling cornered, reacts by FREEZING her below the neck. She gasps a moment, and then screams even louder.[break][break]

“Ooh!” A nearby woman hands her beer off, ready to save the day. “Um.. shit. Uh..” A quick feel around in several pockets and something useful is seemingly found. “Got it! Hold on!” [break][break]

A tired looking Cyndiquil is released. It squints up at the frozen woman curiously. “Cynnamon, we need to warm her up.” ‘Cyn!’ “Use FLAMETHROWER!”[break][break]

“OH. No no NONONO—”[break][break]

FWOOSH.[break][break]

A moment after the pokemon’s mouth yawns open, fire spreads from it, all the way down the bar-top—following the trail of booze which had spilled moments prior. [break][break]
Kendra screams louder, still unable to move. Luckily, the ice is melting, now.[break][break]

Looking at his next opponent, , Weedlem points from across the table. “I’ll be back for victory.” He assures, as though the tournament would somehow be continuing. [break][break]

A Muk is released into the bar’s drunken, makeshift defenses. ‘MUK,’ it says, as it slouches over a bit of fire. However, the alcohol fuels it, and it is not snuffed out. The stench of burning chemicals becomes strong instantly. ‘MUUUUUUUUK!’ the pokemon screams, flailing its goopy arms, aflame. [break][break]
OyEJ5d6Z
[break][break]

People scream and flames rise, however, it seems that the building is so packed that not everyone is aware immediately of what is going on.[break][break]

A lone, drunk bridesmaid swings from the microphone stand on the other side of the establishment, wearing the ‘DO NOT TOUCH’ sign around her neck. Mascara runs down her face and her pink margarita sloshes. She wails loudly with feedback, [break][break]

“BUUUILT THIS CITY, BUILTHIS-BUILT THIS CITY ON ROOOOCK AND ROLLLL—”

POOL TOURNAMENT

EMERGENCY! FIRE! Pause your game and save the bar, or whatever!

UPDATED BRACKET

ROUND TWO:[break]

1. vs. [break]

2. twaddledot vs. [break]

3. vs. [break]

4. kazama vs falcor[break][break]

[break][break]

SPECIAL RULES

Roll five times.[break][break]
If your total is higher than your intended partner’s, you win Round 2.[break][break]
If you roll a 1, something bad might happen.[break][break]
The fire will only stop by the next round [in which case game goes back to normal] if someone rolls 100 [with the exclusion of NPC][break][break]
If you lose this roll to your partner for this round, you have somehow succumbed to the chaos. This is open to your interpretation.[break][break]
YOU HAVE UNTIL 4/3 11:59 PM PST TO POST FOR THIS ROUND!

OBJECTIVES FOR ALL

☐ Save Kendra Frye[break][break]

☐ Put out the fire [break][break]
····
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2021 22:52:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]“It wouldn’t be the first time someone’s misread me.” It takes conscious effort not to sound snippy. Fernando prides himself on being uncategorizable in contrast to how people characterize him but that’s only to appeal to his innate need to be ‘unique’. They’re more accurate than not, most of the time.

Happens all the time, believe it or not.

He blinks twice as the eight ball sinks. A win is a win but this proves both dissatisfying and all too anti-climatic. The pair is dissolved while others continue onto their game.

All seems peaceful. A bit rowdy, sure, but nothing more than a typical night out.

Until all hell breaks loose.

Everything happens too fast for anyone to keep on top of everything. Fernando settles his attention at what lies directly in front of him: Kendra Frye. The bartender is encapsulated in a block of ice, one that starts to melt, but still keeps her trapped despite the ensuing chaos.

Urshifu!

Fernando releases his makeshift bodyguard onto the scene with a flick of his wrist. “Multi-strike,” he commands, ushering the Pokemon to break what ice is left with SURGING STRIKES. The repeated blows chisel down on the ice while water flows along its fist, dampening the heat of the flames.

As for the rest of the bar, Fernando could care less. His primary concern is those in danger, expelling his MISTY TERRAIN to help dampen the rising smoke and toxins.

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 9:33:26 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar

[attr="class","hanatext"]The smallest of choices made can lead to great effects; The Butterfly effect is a theory she is well versed with and one that crosses her mind in thhis very moment. Perhaps she should have been the one to render assistance or offer an apology earlier, helped to ease the victim of being hit by the pool stick before things got out of hand. Watching as Tony starts the brawl and the tough guy finishes the bout, Lilith's squinting at the chaos, quietly backing away from the mess with every step. But Hex laughs regardless, cackling wildly as he hops onto Lilith's shoulder and vigorously shakes at anyone who dares to come close.

Of course he enjoys the chaos, he's born and bred for such precarious scenarios, taught to rip into those who walk in his path and break anything that carries even the vaguest hint of aggression. In a sense, he's almost like a Hatterene… but thank Arceus that he's nowhere near as tall. The last thing they need to deal with is a rampaging pokemon

She's caught off guard by the stench of burning alcohol, a fit of coughs escaping her as she regrettably chokes on the toxic fumes. Thankfully, another of the players (@fernando) has worked quick to reduce the effects of a burning Muk and Hex is there to keep her head on straight. She's been burnt many times before, once quite recently at the festival in Oldale Town and the memories of those events somehow force her to think clearer, her eyes now focusing on two particular figures in the room - Rowan Wrynn and the guy () who had yelled at her for being reckless… What was his name again? She can't quite recall getting it but she does remember he has a Togekiss named Ankaa…

9V8S7xv6

Either ways, her decisions are made on the go, her feet leading her closer to the walls as she skirts along the edges of conflict. After ducking under a few loose punches and slipping over a few overturned tables, Lilith finds comfort in familiarity, her fingers clutching onto 's clothes as she averts her gaze.

Surely, someone else will step up to deal with this madness, right?
[attr="class","hanatags"]o h
𝄞

····
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2021 23:20:35 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Oh, shit… Get back!” He’d finally gotten to the front of the bar, after having to staunchly maintain his placement with a tense stance to not let any smaller bodies slip on by (fuck is he letting anyone cut in front), when the place is suddenly up in flames. And not from someone ordering a round of flaming sambuca. [break][break]

Angelo automatically sticks an arm out to encourage one of the more swaying bridesmaids to get back from the flames, only to accidently slap into the drink in her hand instead, earning him a screech as the bright cocktail splashes over the revealing cut of her dress. Straight down her cleavage.
[break][break]

Whoops...[break][break]

[break][break]

Above the panicking crowd, avoiding the knocking of elbows and shoulders that pushed for space or freedom, a Togekiss is released. Ankaa spotting the flaming bar counter with a startled twittering, promptly getting to work! [break][break]

LIFE DEW (or was it sprinklers, the more drunk patrons probably wouldn't be able to tell) begins to patter down hard like a rain cloud had been squeezed over the fire, dousing it and the struggling Muk in its healing drizzle. Clothes of those that linger close become damp from the miniature downpour. Angelo wonders in hindsight, as he takes a step and almost slips on the hardwood floor, if this was such a good idea.[break][break]

Especially as steam, pungent with the scents of the fried poison type, spreads a little more through the establishment as water and fire fizzle… [break][break]

Hey, you! You want to call back your Muk? If you haven't noticed, it's kind of on fucking fire.” He shouts over the crowd towards the Muk's trainer (Weedlem), scowl on the courier's expression as the scents begin to make his vision spin, teeth grinding together as the mass of people surge like a wave around him. “Any time today would be great, buddy.” [break][break]

He's beginning to feel a little too cramped, his throat constricting tight; but not from the toxic fumes... [break][break]

Expression steeling over into something hard, running on automatic, Angelo starts to push his way back towards the pool tables. Uncaring who his shoulder may collide into.
[break][break]

qrOJUEIJ

[break][break]

+ vs - togekiss used LIFE DEW to help put out the fire and heal muk and soak everyone next to the bar [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

····
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-two
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
32 height
32 height
awards
75 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2021 10:44:16 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

Wright was basking in the light of his victory, sitting down enjoying himself an A.M.F as he waited for others to finish their games. So slow, though damn if he didn't appreciate the calculations of one of the workers. And it seems like the show was just going to continue as someone was signing on stage. It was even amusing when the Muk got set on fire and once more Wright just was just sipping his drink. God this was funny. [break][break]

Though with the Muk now running amuk, ha, things were going to have to slow down. Especially now that it was most likely going to burn down one of his favorite bars. Well poo, though he wasn't one for dealing with these types of situations. Wright ponders for a moment as the fire spreads, and him being who he was just didn't seem to care too much as he took another drink as he pondered on what to do. Finally he tosses a ball and out comes his Samurott, "Do something about this will ya?" he ask the large otter, the samurai getting to work as the first thing they did was WATER SPORT and AQUA TAIL on the fire to ensure it was out. [break][break]

While he handed that Wright can't help but watch the new pokemon that came out to help with the fire. Oh now that was a pretty thing.[break][break]

0cr5lkAe

[break][break]

+ encounter a legendary pokemon or witness/use an avatar power in a post. [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]····
close tab

played by

mad

roach
he/him
thirty-five
june 5th
nimbasa, unova
heterosexual
bar owner / blk mkt dlr
grunt
awards
294 posts
virgil roach DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roach
virgil roach
RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2021 5:33:12 GMT
virgil roach Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

RITUAL'S POOL TOURNAMENT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SPICE OF LIFE
MEMBER EVENT
PVP
MEGA-THREAD
SETTING: LATE FEBRUARY

WELCOME TO RITUAL!

THE BUTTERFLY EFFECT. Maybe should have said something. Maybe this was her fault. To do nothing… as much as one mistake can alter existence, guilt can change a person.[break][break]
Luckily, no one dies.[break][break]
FLAMING MUK POISON ROLLS: 235.[break]
GROUP AVERAGE: 264. Ritual and its patrons and staff are saved—barely.[break]
[break][break]

As the chaos ensues, many run away for safety outside, but a few good Samaritans stay behind, facing possible trampling to ensure no lives lost. [break][break]

Bartender Kendra Frye regrets coming to work that day as the block of ice around her body is thrashed at with SURGING STRIKES by—Urshifu? Her eyes go to . What is this guy doing here? Money doesn't buy sense, clearly. If she makes it through this evening without being chopped in half, he’ll have drinks for life.[break]

She is freed.[break][break]

MISTY TERRAIN is also effective in pushing out the toxic smoke as patrons thrash open doors at their straining hinges—however, it does little to suppress the flames. [break][break]It is ’s Togekiss who saves the main bar and the lives there at its front. LIFE DEW calms the fire, and heals wounds as attendants leave in a frantic hurry, baffled by burns which seem to disappear as soon as they sting.

[break][break]The flames subside, and the age-old bartop is left with merely a vague scar of what has happened, its crispening chasms pulling back together hard enough to set a glass on, mostly level.[break][break]

The power of life, miraculous; perhaps out of necessity.[break][break]

Amidst his heroism, finds himself briefly faced with the appall of one of the bridesmaids as her exposed cleavage is assaulted by the splash of a drink mix. Not even top shelf. She screams, scorned by fate. However, too much is going on to land her rage righteously. Catching ’s Mimikyu cackling nearby, a hand goes out to slap it across its fairy face. “Perv!” she scorns, but the woman is then grabbed by the elbow, courtesy of a more sober bridesmaid before a second fight can devolve further. The two disappear into bludgeoning bodies.
[break][break][break]

sits back as all hell breaks loose—used to it by now, surely. His eventual disposal of aid saves the building itself. WATER SPORT and AQUA TAIL take over flames; everything from those unfortunately burning hairpieces, to the dry-most areas of Ritual, splintering in its very infrastructure. [break][break]

Over the unravelling events, rises from a much-needed break in the office at the smell of smoke and sounds of screams. For some reason, there are no cameras here. [break][break]He has no idea. By the time he sets eyes on the main room, the fire is ultimately quelled. The venue’s breached capacity has dwindled to near-emptiness.[break][break]

Sirens are blaring.[break][break]

There are few things left but his promises taped on the front door.[break][break]

“Well. Shit. Ya’ll wan’ finish out this game, best get to it. Someone’s gotta win.”[break][break]

If history can tell, he’ll surely be in jail for a week or two for something, come five minutes. He raises both brows to prompt action, and lights a cigarette in the middle of the bar, knowing it might be his only for a while. [break][break]

Who remains? The richest man in the world, maybe, and a small girl. [break][break]

Let’s see.

[break][break]

POOL TOURNAMENT

BRACKET

If you are participating, you will find your opponent across from you, because there is no one else around. The bracket board has been trampled. You cannot read it. Read the room instead.[break][break]

FINAL ROUND:[break][break]

vs. [break][break]

YOU HAVE UNTIL 5/9 11:59 PST TO BEGIN OR WALK OUT!

mechanics

[break]

A game starts with a break! Roll to determine who will break the balls up, and then roll again and apply the following:[break][break]

BREAK:[break]

1-5 — scratch[break]

6-10 — eight ball / lose[break]

11-75 — no balls in[break]

76-85 — one ball in[break]

86-90 — two balls in[break]

91-96 — three balls in [break]

97-99 — four balls in[break]

100 — five balls in[break][break]

* IF YOU ROLL 76-100:[break]

Edit your post and roll for each ball you’ve made. 1-50 determines the ball is solid, 51-100 rolls stripes. You may determine the ball’s number if you wish for flavor, otherwise, it may be left up to your opponent. This won't affect the game.[break][break]

* IF YOU SCRATCH:[break]

Include in your edited notes how this occurs. The cue ball either doesn't reach the others, or it sinks in a pocket. Both have the same result.[break][break]

FOLLOWING THE BREAK, Roll, and then edit your post with subsequent rolls until your turn is over. Then, edit with flavor text. Don't forget to call stripes/solids after your break! You are free to choose which balls go in specifically--it is inconsequential. Your odds are as follows:[break][break]

SHOT ODDS:[break]

95% first ball in (1-95)[break]

75% second ball in (1-75)[break]

50% third ball in (1-50)[break]

25% fourth ball in (1-25)[break]

10% fifth ball in (1-10)[break]

5% sixth ball in (1-5)[break]

2% seventh ball in (1-2)[break]

1% eighth ball in (1)[break]

96-99 is scratch, 100 is loss on any shot.[break][break]

NOTE: If you are stripes, you will only shoot for stripes. If you are solids, you will only shoot for solids. The white cue ball is used to shoot desired balls into the pockets. You will scratch, or lose your turn if you accidentally make the cue ball in. Once all of your balls are cleared, you will shoot for the eight ball. YOUR SHOT ODDS RESET EACH TURN![break][break]

EDIT THE FOLLOWING VISUAL in your post as you clear each ball by replacing '1' in the opacity setting with '0.1'. Keep this updated in your posts according to your game to reduce confusion![break][break][break]

[break][break]

CODE:[break]

[img alt=" " src="https://i.imgur.com/eymHGHE.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;"][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/Q29ximZ.png" alt=" "][img src="https://i.imgur.com/hsJqXbm.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" alt=" "][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/Nc72ZQW.png" alt=" "][break][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/W3Au3nP.png" alt=" "][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/RIEDSjk.png" alt=" "][img src="https://i.imgur.com/iKZZFxu.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" alt=" "][img src="https://i.imgur.com/16k02kU.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" alt=" "][break][img src="https://i.imgur.com/L0BLPn2.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" alt=" "][img src="https://i.imgur.com/gCYm7gV.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" alt=" "][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/OB6I1Nd.png" alt=" "][img alt=" " src="https://i.imgur.com/hL0xf36.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;"][break][img alt=" " src="https://i.imgur.com/13go6GP.png" style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;"][img style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/ZSebWU0.png" alt=" "][img alt=" " style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/WQWH2al.png"][img alt=" " style="max-width:100%;opacity:1;" src="https://i.imgur.com/mejIOBX.png"]
[break][break]

★ HUSTLER -- If you have rolled successfully for the HUSTLER ability (please go roll if you haven't yet in the event sign-ups), you may +10/-10 exactly to your roll twice during a game whenever you so choose.[break][break]

Please reference this thread for an example of how this works (disregard the difference in odds as it is no longer a mechanic) or the example post below this, and DM Mad on Discord if you have any questions![break][break]

rules/guidelines

[break]

1. Games start when you start them. Once you BREAK, you have ONE WEEK (by the minute) to complete your game.[break][break]

2. Games will be forfeited by the deadline if not completed, in which case the character remaining in the round will finish the game with an NPC over a time extension. It will take a little longer, but this is for the sake of fairness. Additionally, you will play an NPC for the whole round if your opponent fails to start the game. These NPCs will then be part of the game, and it is possible for them to win. If they do, the next closest OCs will still win the prizes.[break][break]

3. There are typically three tables in Ritual. However, for the sake of streamlining, play around this. Pretend there are more. It's fine.[break][break]

4. DM Mad on Discord once a game / your round is complete![break][break]

OTHER OBJECTIVES FOR ALL

( These may not see any reward in the end but could trigger other happenings! )[break][break]

☐ Finish the game. You've come this far, brave soul.[break][break]