1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 5:09:55 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac staggered back out, looking for . He found the blonde, head back and asleep on the couch. Zac dropped down beside him, letting out a long, acidic breath. "Aurghuhhh," he said, grabbing for one of the Zapsi hard seltzers. It washed away the taste of vomit and, honestly, wasn't too bad. It was no After Dark, but it would do the job. Now all Zac had to worry about was tomorrow.

amO8SVAB

Total: 1433 (30)
@afterdark

····
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 6:41:40 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

“COME JOIN ME, MY SON.
JOIN ME IN THE HARD EMBRACE OF ARCEUS' TEN THOUSAND HANDS.”

Bill sat at the bar, watching his son enjoy himself. He had arrived late, slipping in just to make a general appearance at the post-battle party.

He wasn't much of a drinker, sober for more than fifteen years in fact, but it was important to show your face at events like this. Bill shook some hands, shouted some drinks, and paid off 's substantial bar tab.
"He sure drinks like an Anderson, that's for sure," Bill said, as he headed out of the bar and into the balmy Slateport night. 

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 11:27:52 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As a fight seemed ready to break out, Luke slowly looked up. "Ishhh a fight shtarting?" he muttered, trying to stand up. "Heyyyyy! Why don't shome of you-"[break][break]
Cardamom grabbed a Pokeball and sent out Half-Moon, pointing at Luke. "Grab him," he ordered. The Obstagoon looked around at the gathered crowd and the slowly escalating atmosphere, and immediately grabbed the elder Bliss sibling and threw him over her shoulder. Even as Luke whined about the unfairness, she slowly carried him out of the bar, Cardamom following behind after getting the last of the snacks he'd bought wrapped to go.[break][break]
"Alright, no more bar nights for you," he muttered as he deleted the original text to their parents, writing a new one about how they'd be coming back to the hotel room soon. "Or at least nothing that involves drinking competitions." Ah well. At least the snacks had been good.
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; he/him

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;@tag

[attr="class","woo5"]notes 6/6 total posts required[break]
endeavor: get thrown out for drinking too much(?)

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 11:46:27 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]

“Shouldn’t you step in?” says.[break][break]

Mm… Haven’t decided yet. But if you’re worried, be my guest.” Angelo hums, indifferent words forming around the lip of his glass as bottles smash one after the other. His eyes close, slumped in his chair and numb to the world; a little sleepy as the alcohol sinks in warm to his stomach…[break][break]

He’s shocked back to life by the weight of someone divebombing onto his lap; Angelo jolting from the force enough for the tequila held loosely in his hand to splash over ’s back. Whoops. [break][break]

Fuck – Hi?” Blue eyes blink at his friend, a little dazed, before adding to her unflattering selfie by tossing up Lopunny ears behind her head. The Elite’s unrestrained words has Angelo laughing, not quite correcting the statement.[break][break]

Oh… Just my lil ray of sunshine being her usual charming self,” endearment and playful, patronising sarcasm mix together into a slurred jumble on his numb tongue. Although his eyes momentarily swim with something other than alcohol as he talks of . [break][break]

Anyway move your ass an’ let me get you a drink.” [break][break]

Angelo suddenly makes to stand, encouraging Stormy off his lap with a messy ruffle on her hair. Then his legs swing from off Skyler’s chair, pushing himself to his feet to throw himself into the very important mission. Clumsily gathering up half-finished bottles still sitting around and shot glasses, pouring them with a similar lack of coordination for the table’s inhabitants. [break][break]

The pilot-in-training is generous with the quantity – he hadn’t paid for it, after all. [break][break]

Okay. So. Storms. You know a lot of people, don’ you?” He drawls, reaching over towards where sits to wipe off spilt alcohol-soaked fingers onto his friend’s arm, not breaking sights from the woman in question. [break][break]

My buddy ol’ Lars is lookin’ for someone who… ‘knows how to have a good time’…” A drunken grin is directed towards the Head Ranger, shameless in his smugness. Revenge for all the grief Lars had put him and Skyler through lately over their relationship status tastes of fancy tequila… [break][break]

Anyone come to mind?

[break][break]

NEGhkVEA

[attr="class","angelotag"]@festivalofchampions

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

total: 217 - 100 + 724 = 841 (28 drinks)[break][break]

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #8fa8cf; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8fa8cf; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8fa8cf; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8fa8cf; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #8fa8cf; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
····
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
alone with all my illusions
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 12:55:34 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
well that hadn't gone to plan.

first he'd been told he was touching somebody's crouch, which he'd apologized for, but it'd earned him a punch to the face. reflex and his intoxication caused for a punch back, and then a scuffle. a scuffle that ended with said man accepting sam's apology and telling him stories over about five shots.

needless to say, sam probably wasn't going to make it home. he'd end up asleep at the bar with this random man.

which was totally fine... right? sure. hopefully or didn't catch him though. he'd never live it down...

//NOTES
+ completed group endeavor...
get into a physical altercation with another character 2/2

E2k1DoFG

SOLO ENDEAVORS
//5 ROLLS +5 BP
//10 ROLLS +5 BP
//15 ROLLS +5 BP
// 20 ROLLS +5 BP
// 25 ROLLS +5 BP
// 30 ROLLS +5 BP

COMPLETED GROUP ENDEAVORS
break something or damage furniture ()
spill a drink on another character 2/2 ( & @amor, & )
fall or lose your balance due to being drunk (, ) 2/2
compliment another character verbally ( & )
kiss another character 3/3 ( & , & , & )
insult another character verbally ()
puke due to drinking too much 3/3 (, , )
drunk text another character and tag them 3/3 ( & , & @jess, & & & (walsh))
get cut off by the bartender for being too drunk ( (via npc))
have your character pass out( or )
try to ‘pick up’ another character for the night 2/2 ( & , & )
reveal a secret due to your intoxication 2/2 (, )
get thrown out for being too drunk ()
get into a physical altercation with another character 2/2 ( vs. lulu, & npc)
SAM'S DRINKING TOTAL
1317 + roll = 1572 (30/30)

····
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
i am the shadow driving the hearse
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 13:43:57 GMT
kris flynn-edwards Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

flynn's not a social person by any means, but he's never been the one to turn down a bottle of beer. it's what has him wandering into the bar in the first place, his previous match partner offering to buy him a drink. but strangely, they disappear into the masses of people taking shots not even seconds later... not that flynn minds. he would much rather prefer to drink alone.

[break][break] it's a few seconds later that he notices get into an altercation with someone. one that flynn almost is forced to separate, but it seems like both men are able to get their bearings and make up.

[break][break] flynn walks over anyway, clasping the man on the shoulder. "rough night?" he asks.

[break][break] the five drinks flynn had ingested were maybe making him feel a little friendlier than usual...

[break][break] P5MBSS4e

[break]

[break] +5 BP EARNED

[break]

I ♡ WIZZ

[newclass=.samcam] --accent:#469c6a [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 13px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam h1]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); color: #2b2b2b; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; border: solid 1px #232323; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam h2] border: solid 1px #232323; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; color: #666666; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam table]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a]width:440px; text-align:right; font:9px 'Roboto'!important; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

····
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 15:18:02 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
sam's drunk, for sure. he's only puked once and he doesn't plan on drinking anymore past the five shots. they were celebratory after all.

the moment he hears flynn's voice his brain registers he knows him but the name attached is lost in a haze of alcohol mixing his brain signals up. they're in a knot, but he beams and points what looks to be an accusing finger at flynn.

"officer hot stuff!"

sam scrambles up and over, having nearly flicked flynn in the nose when he pointed at him.

"it's been a rough night for my man stan here. poor guy. he's sleepin' now, just fine."
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 15:50:58 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

officer hot stuff. hm.

[break][break] it's not the first time that he's been called that, but still the feeling lingers. flynn looks down at the man as he scrambles up, and leans just back enough so that he isn't headbutt in the face. "sounds about right," he says, glancing down at the other patron. sure enough, "stan" is dozing peacefully on the bar table, a collection of emptied shot glasses around him.

[break][break] flynn's expression is bemused as he looks at . "you look a little worse for wear, though."

[break]

[break] +5 BP EARNED

[break]

I ♡ WIZZ

[newclass=.samcam b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px var(--accent); font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 13px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam h1]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40); color: #2b2b2b; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; border: solid 1px #232323; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam h2] border: solid 1px #232323; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; padding: 8px 7px 6px 7px; border-radius: 5px; margin-right: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; color: #666666; letter-spacing: .75px; white-space: nowrap; display: inline; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam table]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.samcam a]width:440px; text-align:right; font:9px 'Roboto'!important; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:06:43 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
"oh man, do i really?"

for whatever reason this causes sam to give his pits a sniff. they're sweaty, sure, from all the temperature changes and the bodily issues of throwing up in the bathroom just earlier.

"i should have my garde-gar take me back to mt. pyepye."

why's he talking like a baby? it's shorthand, but also drunk. he's fumbling his balls for the gardevoir's capsule.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:15:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

flynn laughs.

[break][break] it's a low rumbling sound as he downs yet another few shotglasses. he watches with a bemused expression as the other sniffs his pits, looking oddly like a zarude in that moment. flynn isn't sure what possesses him but when the other seems to have issues reaching for his capsule, flynn leans forward to assist. their fingers brush as he helps the other man to not drop his gardevoir's pokeball.

[break][break] "you sure you won't accidentally teleport, like, half your body?"

[break][break]

[break] +5 BP EARNED
[break][break] TOTAL: 302

[break] tlU|Y9IE

I ♡ WIZZ

··
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:28:54 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
sam straight up just blows raspberries and laughs. almost hysterically. there's moisture in the corner of his eyes as he looks at flynn, super amused. what's so funny, you ask?

"flynn, flynn, my man," he puts a hand on flynn's shoulder and brings his ear close to whisper, "i can't teleport, it's the gardevoir."

he'd thought in some way that flynn thought he would personally be teleporting and man would that have been a hoot. then, as he reaches for the ball that flynn had already grabbed, he frowns.

"well now hey, officer hot stuff, um, my balls've been stolen. no wait, just one."

somebody put him to sleep.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:36:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

he laughs again, flashing a grin.
[break][break]

"oh, you can't? my bad."

[break][break] flynn's going to regret this in the morning. or he won't. fuck, who knows anymore? he reaches for another shot glass, downing at least two more. the alcohol makes him warm and heated — or maybe it's the fact that is eerily close, whispering things like balls in his ears.

[break][break] "right," he says, handing the pokeball to him. "i'm an officer of the law. i can't be doing illegal things." a pause, before he catches the other man's eyes meaningfully. "most of the time, anyway."

[break]

[break] +10 BP EARNED
[break][break] TOTAL: 395

[break]

[break] nBZ74GpB

I ♡ WIZZ

·
close tab

played by

wizz

the ferryman
he/him
twenty-eight
october fourteenth
lavender town, kanto
knoxsexual
team rocket
executive
awards
1,306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sam
samuel carter
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:41:09 GMT
samuel carter Avatar
the way flynn looked at him...

went right over his head.

sam's eyes widened at the realization that crossed over his mind.

"you're a bad cop, huh? interesting, do you work for team rocket then?"

he's whispering the conversation, mind going a thousand different directions and not a single direction has solidity to it. he's just talking, because he's drunk and flynn took one of his balls.
close tab

played by

milky

flynn
he/him
March 23
Mistralton City, Unova
pansexual
lilycove police
grunt
ALETHEA IVANOVA
DIVORCED
37 height
37 height
awards
233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flynn
kris flynn-edwards
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 16:44:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","samcam"]

rocket. a better, non-drunk version of flynn would've known right away to step away from a scenario like this. it was dangerous — too dangerous.

[break][break] but this version of flynn didn't.

[break][break] "why?" he asks, with a laugh. his fingers curl over the other's shoulder, drawing him close. he leans down and whispers huskily in his ear, "would that make a difference?"

[break]

[break] +10 BP EARNED
[break][break] TOTAL: 395

[break]

I ♡ WIZZ

·WcIif|RS
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
FESTIVAL OF CHAMPIONS
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2021 17:24:46 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

For all the chaos around them, Mars looks as if he could be sipping martinis on the deck of a yacht that’s sailing into a perfect Alolan sunset, but then again, doesn’t he usually looks like he could be sipping martinis on the deck of a yacht that’s sailing into a perfect Alolan sunset? He’d like to think so, at least. It’s a good overly-specific vibe to strive for.
[break][break]
Between bright and confident smiles, jokes, and laughs, he’s had at least three glasses of champagne so far, his words flowing in fluent French that comes as a result of a strict private school education and one too many vacations. ”Ah, it’s never fun when it gets to that point though, is it? At least not for the poor fool...” He gives at smirk, finishing the rest of the Champagne in his glass.
[break][break]
Watching someone puke while you’re drunk? Hilarious. Being the one doing the puking? Not so much. He’s been in both positions, we don’t talk about that.
[break][break]
”Speaking of… palate cleanser? Chartreuse? This time, the French is dropped until the final word, a shot of bright green liqueur being ordered and soon downed. Liqueur choice on theme, of course, even if a palate cleanser it is not.
[break][break]
”The bigger question here is who’ll leave this place with who...”
[break][break]
Gossipy bitches, y’all.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ I'm calling this "Azul is too lazy to bother with practicing her French or look up stuff, sorry not sorry"
[BREAK][BREAK]
↓ TOTAL: 313
[BREAK][BREAK]
2RpKHd8h[BREAK]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]····
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing