ice cream social; post-raid roundup

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 0:23:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Row 1 column 1Row 1 column 2

it had been a rough road for the all of them really. a nightmare with what had happened with groudon and lava and heat and going to the past. it had been... too much. so that was why she was inviting everyone out to have some sort of fun. a good time! an opposite to the heat and desolation that had been pretty messed up for all of them. especially the civilians. the burns on her shoulders from ash falling made her uncomfortable still but that was just part of being a ranger.

she'd made sure to order lots of different flavors. from just plain vanilla to the strangest of them. something about strawberry cheesecake ice cream had been discussed and she was personally excited to do that. there was also shaved ice for people who couldn't quite handle their dairy or wanted something a little bit different. with a deep breath she hoped and hoped that people were going to show up.

games were set up on the beach for people to play. everything from a volleyball net to some of those small soccer goals that were set up for kids. she was pretty sure that she had seen some kids at the raid... though that worried her more than anything. kids being involved in that sort of thing. she had worked for ages to help afford this and taken up some donations as well. hopefully everyone would enjoy it.

this is just a mega thread for those involved with the desolate lands raid. you don't have to participate but if you like feel free to do whatever you want and interact with whoever you want! just have a good time and relax please!

@jess
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,442 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 15:24:49 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Sometimes, a scoop of ice cream was exactly what you’d need to get the thought of nearly being burned alive by a volcano off your mind.

Make that a few scoops.

Hideo was halfway-slumped in his chair, chipping away at the chocolate-chip scoop of his sundae. Sitting next to him was his Gardevoir, freshly-healed from her knocking-out and eating away at a sundae of her own. She deserved it after doing most of the heavy lifting for him during that situation.

Glad we got out of that, huh?” Hideo asked aloud. It was mainly for his Gardevoir, but it accounted for pretty much everyone here, and anyone else that was sitting at his table. As far as he heard, there weren’t any actual deaths, despite an entire volcano erupting on them. Didn’t mean people weren’t hurt, but he’d managed to get away without any serious or lasting injuries - and what little he did sustain were mitigated and treated by his Hatterene by now.

Still, he wasn't planning on visiting any volcanoes anytime soon.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,674 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2021 23:33:00 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Mint isn’t one to turn down free food. Times had been too hard on him the past 5 years for that. Besides, he loved sweets and he likes socials. So, an ice cream social sounded like a thing he’d really be into. It made him feel like he was going to a birthday party again, and that was kind of exciting. He may not have known all the people that had been at that volcano, but that didn’t matter. They’d still all gone through the same thing. Some more unscathed than others. He moved uncomfortably the patches on his back covering the burns he’d sustained a little itchy, but a spoonful of lime sorbet fixed that. Something fruit to go with their beachy surroundings. As he sat himself down, Cacio by his side licking up a ball of chocolate ice cream, he shouted at the organizer. “Thanks Giselle!” After all, she didn’t need to do this. “It’s been a while since I’ve been to a party like this.” He added as he snapped a picture of his own dessert to post on his IG. [break][break]

A follow up to the hellfire and horror that had been Mt. Chimney, naturally. He perked up a little as another trainer spoke up, and chimed in. “Yeah, aside from some harsh burns from some of the blasts, everyone who went up came back down.” He said excitedly. There had been a moment or two where Mint had genuinely believed he wouldn’t come back down the mountain. Now he was hankering to go back. With all the pokemon and trainers actively trying to cool off or redirect lava flow, he knew there had be obsidian somewhere by the chunks. Even if, the crazy Regidrago and Groudon battle had left him shaken, if that mountain wasn’t closed up, he intended on going back soon. “I think that’s also been the first time I’ve been to Mt. Chimney. Can’t wait to see it when it’s not threatening to burn down that entire half of the continent.”

[break][break]

+ @giselle + + anyone who wants to jump in [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 0:13:32 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
The racket of his crutches against the ground likely heralded his presence. While he had thought of something like a rotom-possessed wheel chair, he didn't want to look too helpless. Not to mention the long cast that encased his right leg from his toes to his crotch didn't bend enough to make sitting comfortable. At least not in a wheel chair.
[break][break]
''Trainer Kino,'' his shiny rotomdex cooed as it hovered over from where Andy acquired his ice cream cones. ''It is good to see you in complete health given current events!'' A staccato racket heralded the Galarian's travel closer to his friend. ''Did you get to see the Groudon? Oh I wish I could have seen it!''
[break][break]
''Let the kid eat his fucking ice cream in peace, Buzz. No one likes playing twenty questions.'' Sliding out a chair close to with a crutch, actually getting off his walking aids while clutching a chocolate ice cream cone within each hand, one also casted, created a clumsy dance for which there didn't look to be much of a solution.
[break][break]
Andy frowned at the predicament.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, @giselle ,

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 0:58:46 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]If there was a single word to describe what she was experiencing, Ruby would honestly eat her own glasses. Alas, exhausted was the only one that really came anywhere close to describing it, although drained certainly came close. She'd simply sigh and close her eyes for a moment, enjoying the cool breeze on the beach and letting the worries of the world slowly fade for a moment.[break][break]

For just a second, everything was peaceful. The happy laughter in the distance, the sand beneath her feet, the breeze in her hair, and the... melting ice cream all over her hands. [break][break]

"Aww, crap." Her eyes opened as she glanced down, seeing the strawberry ice cream melting down over her fingers. Cleaning her hands up with the napkin she grabbed, she was finally brought out of her distracted thoughts by speaking, followed by a Rotomdex and replying in kind. He certainly didn't seem to be enjoying his ice cream very well, with his casts. However, she was pretty sure offering to help might only serve to wound his pride. And that probably would hurt worse than his injuries. [break][break]

"Oh. Yeah, still standing." She'd let out a quiet laugh, although there wasn't really any humor in the statement. She honestly didn't know what she would be doing if any of them weren't still standing. Quickly shaking her head, Ruby let out a deep breath and forced herself to push past her anxiety for what could have been and simply enjoy the now.[break][break]

After a second of uncomfortable silence, at least on Ruby's end, she finally spoke up again. "You uh, you know ? We have quite the similar taste in Pokemon. At least, as far as I have seen. You know, our Gardevoir are practically identical side by side."
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes ...

[break]
[attr="class","rolling-tag"]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 3:51:01 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Provided it was a good chance to familiarize himself with new faces, Derek took a wax cup of shaved ice flavored in lemon and blue raspberry before taking a good look around. Seeing the ranger who arranged the event, he assumed that was as good a start as any. "Hey. I'm Derek by the way. There weren't many chances to ask up on Mt. Chimney, but I was wondering - how long have you been a ranger?" Taking a bite from the frozen treat, Derek replayed some of faces of other rangers he knew from before leaving Hoenn. He didn't think they were among them, but perhaps he was wrong.

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2021 19:11:52 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
Cardamom's bag of treats hadn't ended up of much use during the flight up the mountain. On the other hand, the bag had been sealed well enough that despite a lot of soot and smoke getting all over the outside, the inside remained just fine. She'd arranged a few of the less-squashed cakes and cookies alongside the ice cream for everyone to enjoy before grabbing some of the very squashed cakes and her own bowl of ice cream. Her Pokemon were also lying around getting to enjoy their own treats. As promised, Banana Bread had been given both a rubdown and the biggest bowl of ice cream she could find for him. Shin was sulking somewhat, the Ursaring grumpy that he hadn't been called upon at all, but he'd been mollified by some ice cream with sprinkles and cookie crumbles on top.[break][break]
After making sure her Pokemon were all situated, Cardamom headed off to find a place to sit. However, she soon noticed sitting in a corner with two other kids. Remembering the girl from the tournament, she headed in that direction. "Oh, hey Ruby!" she called, waving as she approached. "It's me, Cardamom! From the Hoenn Star Tournament, remember?" She waved at the two boys as well, offering them a greeting as she slid into an empty seat.
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;, ,

[attr="class","woo5"]notes some notes go here

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,442 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 17:52:39 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo didn’t recognize ’s voice, and his Gardevoir didn’t immediately identify his voice, but that wasn’t an issue; there had been a ton of people there, as far as he was aware. He didn’t blame his Gardevoir for not knowing. “I’m lucky I brought my Hatterene along,” he said, “She was able to keep me and my Pokemon from getting burnt. And the other trainers around us and their Pokemon too.” Though his lineup hadn’t been that good for climbing a mountain and escaping a volcano, they did well.

And sure enough, a couple of those “other trainers” showed up to join him. First with his Rotomdex, then . “It’s alright,” Hideo said, consuming another scoop of his sundae, “Though I can’t say I got a look at the Groudon. But I felt like I got close enough; I felt like a prune after all that sweating.” Good thing he’d brought a change of clothes with him.

His Gardevoir noticed Andy’s predicament, her shadow extending to push the chair out so Andy could take a seat - pulling it back if Andy was in position. All while she was working at her own sundae, though she did have an eye on Andy.

Yeah, I guess that’s true, Ruby,” Hideo said. “Psychic Pokemon do pretty well with helping me. Especially if they got Telepathy.” His Gardevoir and Beheeyem both had it, and they were both some of his most helpful Pokemon. “Though our Gardevoirs probably fight a lot different; mine’s really aggressive and likes to get in close.

Also drained her opponents bit by bit, until they were all the way down. Not quite like he heard most Gardevoirs battled, with grace and psychic power. Only person here that’d seen her fight was , though.

Someone else approached as well, with Hideo’s Gardevoir making him aware that this new person was waving at them. So he turned and waved back to her, though it sounded like she knew Ruby.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2021 20:10:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar

it seemed like things were going well! the weather was nice and people were showing up to hang out. bringing their own snacks and eating the ice cream. it was a relief really. she had been worried that she'd be the only one out here eating ice cream. with her own in hand, a bubble gum flavored snow cone she stood and watched as others began to gather around the table. daniella was wandering around, assisting when needed for setting up and helping people.

tank was buried in some of the sand on the beach, grumbling and groaning as a large pokemon would trying to heat up on the sand. "welcome everyone!" the gardevoir floated over to , offering her hands to help him out if he needed it so he could get comfortable. when asked her the question she had to think for a moment. she hadn't been a ranger for super long but it felt like it was. "not very long! but i've been working towards getting a lot done. are you a ranger?" she didn't know a lot of the rangers around here yet but she was making an effort.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 13:14:05 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@ ice cream thread![break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
sweet treats and bitter thoughts

There is always a weird sense of disjoint when settling back into normalcy after a near-death experience. From discovering bodies in the forest and nearly getting mauled by a vicious hound, to the memory of falling from the skies and outrunning lava... When momma had told her that the world was big and that there were many adventures to be had, she probably hadn't imagined this happening to her child in the slightest.
[break][break]
"I'm okay, Reiner... Pinky swearsies!"
[break][break]
Neither does her Luxray inherently, but he rolls with the punches a little better than she would have expected. The way he anxiously nudges her, pressing himself against her torso just to hear that heartbeat and keeps her close with a tail wrapped around her wrist at all times. He flits about but just about manages to keep his emotions under control.
[break][break]
On the other hand, Thalassa and Mercury are having the time of their lives raiding the ice cream corner, bringing back some for both Eris and Reiner before chowing down on their own piles. Luka is more than happy to be included by the duo, taking some from their bowls as he hums and gently kicks the air.
[break][break]
Not too far off, Eris can spy some of the group of kids whom she's sworn friendship with - , and . All they're missing is and to make it a full party! But that thought sours when she remembers what's going on just across the region, an innate sense of guilt preventing her from approaching them.
[break][break]
Taking a bite of her own strawberry chocolate mix, Eris winces.
[break][break]
It's a little too sweet for her liking.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2021 22:12:42 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''You did not see him!? But he is a pokemon of such brilliance!'' The rotomdex couldn't believe it, but then he had never noticed Hideo's sight impairment either, just as it seemed neither of the Galarian's pokemon noticed Andy's own. The chair was offered to him thanks to not one, but two gardevoir.
[break][break]
''Thanks...'' The gratitude was spoken uneasily. Whose gardevoir was this? These pokemon seemed especially popular, at least everyone and their mother seemed to have one. The two near him took him back to his would-be grave under the Mauville hills, where these same type of pokemon gathered around him as he laid in the mud.
[break][break]
It made him a little uncomfortable...
[break][break]
''If only I had a pokemon to help me, that I just fucking got ice cream for.'' Annoyance easily drown out out the discomfort. A shimmering haze appeared around the boy as his white gengar slid into existence to claim the chocolate cone from his trainer's cast encased hand. It's long tongue greedily licked at the treat.
[break][break]
''You're welcome, dickhead.'' Seeing the gengar feast reminded him of when he had met , a much more pleasant experience than nearly falling to his death. While over the bulbous ghost type's shoulder he noted Eris hovering around, an unfamiliar voice drew his attention as his head swiveled towards .
[break][break]
''Cardamom? Tell me that's your surname. Your parents must have hated your guts name you that atrocity.''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

, @giselle , , ,

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

--

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 15:12:56 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"No. Not yet, anyway. But I've been giving it some thought." The prospect of becoming a ranger was tempting, though Derek wasn't exactly sure he was suited for it. The thought that came to mind was that it lined up well with his other aspirations for life. "It seems like there's always something happening in Hoenn. Something not so good." Taking another taste of his frozen treat, Derek extends a hand towards Giselle rather formally. "Thank you. For doing your part, I mean. And for setting all this up as well." Feeling a little out of place since arriving in the region, being able to take a step back and relax helped him to feel better about it.

"If I actually make it as a ranger, I'll be sure let you know. Maybe we'll even get to work together. Though... I guess we kind of did already up on Mt. Chimney. If there is a next time, I'll hope it's under better circumstances." Even though he was genuinely scared for his pokemon up on the volcano, Derek couldn't help the gentle laugh that escaped him. After all, Hoenn would be hard-pressed to find a situation worse than gathering atop an actively erupting volcano, with a rift in space-time and Groudon raging about.

@giselle
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 16:48:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she took 's hand with a smile. if she could encourage other people to take up the mantle of ranger she would. the more people that were working together to make hoenn a better place was good in the long run. wasn't it? it took a lot of people to make sure that the region was safe and sound for pokemon and people alike. "well, if you're even just wanting to get a feel for it there's plenty of work for rangers and civillians alike! we can work together on something a little less... explodey?" there were lots of jobs that rangers and civillians could do together and it encouraged a partnership between the two.

"thank you for bringing them cardamom! i'm sure they'll be delicious!"
she smiled at . not wanting them to feel left out or put down because some people don't understand that names are just names. she remembered that she too had battled the little baker with gardevior. with a light sound daniella floated over to , babying over them a little bit and prodding at the baked goods.

close tab

played by

Magnere

The Saint of Slateport
She/Her
November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2021 16:48:50 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rolling-contain"]
[attr="class","rolling-header"]
[attr="class","rolling-team"]

[attr="class","rolling-thread"][attr="class,"faction"]"Oh, yeah Grace is very supportive. She even has a unique Z-Move that she made! Remember that healing rain?" She'd happily smile at , about to say something else continuing in the conversation before someone else walked over to their small group and her smile immediately widened in recognition. [break][break]

"Hey, ! It's wonderful to see you again!" It would take her a few seconds before the thought finally clicked in her head. If he was here... he was on Mt. Chimney, wasn't he? She fought to keep herself from sighing, just how many children just ran towards danger like a bat out of hell? Even was visible in the distance, standing all by her lonesome, causing Ruby a bit more stress. Was this what being a babysitter felt like? Children constantly at risk of getting hurt? Heaven forbid. [break][break]

Before she could stress some more, spoke and her smile twisted into a soft frown. Always blunt, it seemed. She'd clear her throat, speaking up immediately afterward. "Alright, alright, let me introduce you to a few of my friends. This is , and this," She'd pause for a moment before a knowing smirk began to form on her face as she continued. "Is Edmund Blackadder the Seventh." Ruby would stare at for a bit afterward, making sure her point was made. "But he prefers Andy." [break][break]

She'd slowly stand up from her seat. "Alright, you kids play nice for a second, I'm going to go see if I can fetch over here, okay?" And with that, she'd quickly make her way over to the young girl. Even from this distance, just judging based on the way her overprotective Luxray was sticking incredibly close to her, Ruby knew better than to get too close. A few feet away, Ruby finally spoke up.[break][break]

"Hey, Eris! You can join us over there if you want, you know. Maybe I can introduce you to a friend of mine, too?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","rolling-divide"]
[break]

notes ...

[break]
</>

[newclass=.ruby .rolling-contain]width:375px;height:auto;border:none;padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-header]width:375px;height:160px;overflow:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team]width:405px;margin-left:-380px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;height:23px;padding:8px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-team:hover]margin-left:-10px;transition:all .75s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread]width:315px;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 30px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-thread b]font-weight:bold;color:#B8D9EC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag]padding:5px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6px;color:#c2c2c2;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:0.2px;font-weight:700;border-radius:3px;font-weight:600;font-family:verdana;/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-tag a]font-weight:600!important;font-size:6px!important[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby .rolling-divide]margin-top:5px;width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

aaron
he/him
november 17
lilycove
heterosexual
stay at home son
civilian
6'3 height
6'3 height
awards
493 posts
aaron faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aaron
aaron faust
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2021 2:00:34 GMT
aaron faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbll"]
aaron never misses an opportunity for free food, even if he's toeing the line of malnutrition by stuffing his face with ice cream. when @giselle (her name is giselle, he had found out, after internally referring to her as the crazy chick who throws rocks at pissed off gods) invited him to her ice cream party, he hadn't expected there to be so many kids. well, kids love ice cream, he supposes, but isn't this to celebrate their miraculous volcano survival? 
[break][break]
it doesn't occur to him that they might've been there.
[break][break]
"hey guys," he greets blithely, the spoon in his mouth clacking against his molars as he slithers into the nearest unoccupied chair. he cradles his bowl of ice cream with uncharacteristic tenderness, like it was a newborn baby and not a monstrous mixture of probably every ice cream giselle has to offer. "that was pretty fucked up what happened on mt. chimney, huh?" he pops a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. 
[break][break]
then, he looks sidelong at the group of impressionable young faces ( ,   ,   in particular) and almost chokes. "oh shit — oh fu— ah, i mean — sorry —" maybe he is choking a little bit, the way he coughs out the words. "don't repeat anything i just said, okay?"
[break][break]
he doesn't realize the kid who looks like he was wheeled out of the hospital five minutes ago has been utilizing a colorful vocabulary before aaron even pulled up to this function.
[break][break]
+ ice cream pog

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbll]font:11px roboto;--accent:#D49736;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbll b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbll .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]