[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Disgust is such a powerful emotion. Fernando's lips rocket it down Killian's throat and into his stomach like an atom bomb. The acid splash of gastric juices ignites the explosive once it lands, threatening to jet vomit up and out at any moment. If not for the candied touch of Misty Terrain snuffing the wick between vaporel fingers, it would have.[break][break]

A piece of Killian dies regardless. Years of loyalty, of lips unsullied by anyone other than evaporate. Faithful to her even when they were apart. took that crown and crushed it beneath his boot. Bent and broken, Killian will never wear it the same again. Had he known the devil's price, he wouldn't have paid.[break][break]

Then why isn't he struggling? [break][break]

Killian can feel the urge to push Fernando away vibrate in his muscles. Yet the overwhelming force of the mist in his lungs saps him of the strength to do so. He's lost to the sweetness of a heavenly high. Like last time, the noise that clouded his mind ceases to be.[break][break]

"Clarity, how I've missed you." [break][break]

Killian is himself again.[break][break]

When the kiss breaks, he gasps for air and wipes the disgusting taste of Silph from his tongue. The faint wisps of Misty Terrain leak out as he speaks. "You're a horrible fucking kisser." the words themselves are hateful but not his tone. Indifference, apathy - they've taken hold and will remain for a time. [break][break]

He spat on the ground.

"I'm leaving, Silph. Assuming your done making me a cheater?" he waits long enough to get a reply before making his exit. Unaware that he's stepping out into another seductive mist.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Killian hates every second of the kiss.[break]
Curses for making him unfaithful[break]
Suddenly it doesn't matter once that good shit hits[break]
Clarity is a mistress named Tapu Fini[break]
We're outta here[break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,292 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 11:27:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
glass shatters, and eva separates from him. in typical fashion, he watches her run across to the courtyard, and rushed steps have him following after. he looks back at virizion who stays close, demeanor suddenly shifting. kubfu, on the other hand, remains as carefree as ever.

but before he could reach eva, the mist distracts him.

he slows, looking around him as it slowly closes in.

and it's in the pink mist that he sees...

kanto.

except it's burning and in ruins, and as it blinks, it shifts to hoenn, to lilycove, and to their home. that too is burning.

but they're there fighting, defending what is theirs. through the thick of the chaos, the flames, and the deaths, matias stands tall, smiling.

he blinks again, dismissing the visions. after a moment, he looks around, then searches for eva.

"eva!"

notes
in the mist with
27th post
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 17:15:49 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
danny feels bad about interjecting their moment, and he's just about ready to leave before summer tells casey to stay. he simply looks around, feeling more awkward than he should.

"i'll, uh, catch up with you some other time, man."

he slaps casey on his shoulder, offering a forced smile.

"it was good seeing you."

and then he turns, attempting to leave the pink mist.

notes
leaving +
@soiree
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 21:24:47 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
Reve nods at the anxious comment. “I understand the sentiment.” Reve had been a bundle of nerves himself when he had arrived. Now, he figures he no longer has any need to be — quite possibly one of the worst things that could have happened here, in his opinion, has already. They pet Gelato carefully, a hand on the soft fur. “Gelato is a good name for him. And it’s nice to meet you, Mint. I'm Reve.”

He feels the bump of a small head on his other hand and glances in the direction of the pressure to find Solaris. He attempts to smile at her in greeting and moves to also carefully pet her. Was he really so obvious that not one, but two Pokémon have come to comfort him? It’s more than a little embarrassing.

As Mint reaches to wipe his tear, he finds himself looking anywhere other than at Mint. The action feels odd, for such a new acquaintance. He’s not upset about it. He’s only truly upset about one thing right now, and that one thing stops him from being too confused about it either.

Reve hesitates at Mint’s suggestion. He looks to Artemis, who is now standing on the side of the room alone. His heart pangs to see him standing there on his own — he isn’t sure why Mint had come over, but he hopes he hadn’t disrupted Artemis’s dance.

“Ah, I’m not sure. He doesn’t…” Normally, Reve would love nothing more than to keep Artemis company. He had originally come here to do that after all, hoping it would end in a dance with Artemis, but he suspects neither of them would be completely in love with the idea of that right now, as much as he yearns for it. Artemis is here with Mint, and Reve’s mind is… elsewhere.

He can’t stand seeing them alone, though. So after a moment, he makes up his mind. “Okay. I’m just going to go talk to him, I think. You’re… welcome to join us at any time, unless you’re sure you don’t want to come.” He doesn’t give them much of an opportunity for answering, and starts on his way across.

Just then, his attention is drawn upwards. The meteors — they had never expected them to look so close. He doesn’t know how space works, but it’s mildly distressing at best, to say the least. His feelings are only confirmed when one strikes the courtyard, and fear falls clear through his body. They hadn’t seen an explosion, or any truly dangerous things, but all it takes is one falling in the wrong place or way and — well, he isn’t exactly familiar with these sorts of things happening, and it never hurts to be careful.

His primary instinct is to get to Artemis. To make whatever attempt to protect his friend he can. Even if these meteors continued to simply fall into mist, he would know he would have been there if something had happened. That he hadn’t left his closest and dearest friend on his own.

He’s hurrying across to get to Artemis as the announcement rings out, and so focused is he that he hardly processes it. It seems to go in one ear, out the other. His gaze remains focused on Artemis, so he believes he might reach him before anything happens.

“Artemis!” He tries to call out to them.

POST 6 for @artemis and  

tl;dr:
- picking up where mint left off
- reve continues to be comforted by gelato and solaris
- reve introduces himself to mint, who tries to get reve to go over to artemis
- reve agrees and heads over because he hates seeing artemis alone
- he gets scared by the meteors and mist and rushes to artemis out of concern for his wellbeing
close tab

played by

y o y o

cai
she/her
twenty-three
may 15
fortree
bisexual
herbalist
civilian
sénon game
engaged
596 height
596 height
slithers of wistful window gazes glint in borrowed light
awards
2,558 posts
cait alfric DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cait
cait alfric
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2021 22:47:29 GMT
cait alfric Avatar

her cheeks warm as she smiles during their sway, the pair close as they relished the moment. 

"happy anniversary, baby," she responded, stifling a little giggle. 

yet the peaceable feel lasted for only a short while, a fresh chaos bringing it to an abrupt end; the sound of glass shattering causing cait to release a shrill noise of surprise. she instinctively presses herself closer to , only to open her eyes to be greeted with the bewildering sight of pink mist. 

"what's going on - "

cait blinks, a strange sight greeting her as her desires manifest. three children look back at her, their physical ages placing them between eight or ten years old. behind them was a cabin - her cabin - with pokemon aplenty present there. even bulba was present, the pokemon surprisingly lively despite his age. there was a strange serenity about the scene; one which drew her near as the children beckoned. 

"mama!" 

their features were a combination of her own and 's, each boasting a mane of crimson hair with relatively light or moderately dark skin. one had the loveliest freckles speckled across their cheeks. taken aback, she clutched onto the sleeve of her beau's jacket; gaping a little as she gestured toward her respective dream.

"
those are my babies," she whispered, face breaking into a hopeful smile. 

the pregnant woman moved away from her fiancée, tempted - wanting to join them as they beckoned and called for her. two girls and a boy - all so beautiful and perfect. 

close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 17:56:30 GMT
victor evans Avatar

as the mist began to drift through the party he felt as though his eyes were playing tricks on him. in the mist he saw things, though he was pretty sure it was either because of his brain or because... well. who knew really. he was used to kind of seeing fucked up things sometimes. but he was content right now, so there would be no need for that. "lana... do you?" he wanted to ask if lana saw the same things as him. but he was worried about it all. especially with the glimpses of his brain that seemed to be appearing in the mists.

bothering

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2021 18:01:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

once in the mist she wasn't there any longer. instead she was on a cliff, arms reaching for the next hold to pull herself up. nearly she slipped but a strong arm pulled her up and onto the ledge. a smile on her face as she looked up at what was totally a real in her mind. he hadn't let her fall on their climb and now they were ready to move up further. still exploring the mountains. they were on the track of something. but she couldn't remember what it was. but she was sure it was something that was worth the hike. something that was amazing.

was saying something but her mind couldn't quite register what it was. couldn't register that there were words being spoken. but she knew that there were. instead of focusing on that though she looked up to the top of the mountain. they still had a ways to go and she wasn't going to look back. after all looking down wasn't going to help her do anything. they were traveling forward. together. a small path as she squeezed his hand before they went further. walking.

fake in da house

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 2:17:32 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Conversation got easier as Lana fell deeper in a groove of it. He wasn’t articulate, or the loudest. Maybe he didn’t even SOUND the best at times, but he knew for Victor he didn’t need to be. He just needed to listen to him most of the time. Maybe that’s why he’d hired him. He could be just as awkward as Lana was. The meteors move strangely and despite how soothing Victor’s hands were, he can’t help the panic that wells up in him when the meteors come down. Lana’s already squirming out of Victor’s grasp, rushing to put feet on the ground when the glass shatters. He didn’t see the giant windows of the observatory smash though. [break][break]

Within seconds, a strange pink mist began to spread, and Dr. Holo made one more observation. “Shouldn’t we be evacuating?!” he asked, metaphorical hackles raised in distress. As others fall into a strange thrall, Lana squeezed his eyes shut before staring at the ground and holding his breath. They had to leave. [break][break]

“Victor? Should we really stay-” he asked looking up at him before following his eyes. He can’t quite understand what he’s seeing, but it’s affecting his employed in some sort of way. “Mikey!” he called out trying to summon the Dusclops to him. He looked for the ghost type only stopping as a dream of his own began to form, locking in his eyes to his innermost desires. And Victor had thought right. They were simple. His grip on Victor’s hand seemed to loosen as despite his panicking, he also fell into the spell of those sweet dreams. [break][break]

“Sorry…” the apology came out as barely a whisper as the young man practically glided gingerly into his own fantasy.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #119

tl'dr [break][break]

- concern panic CONCERN [break]
- unsure of what hes seeing [break]
- goes into the dream [break]
- BUT I M WEAK!!! AND WAHTS WROOOOOONG WITH THAT. BOY OH BOY I LOVE IT WHEN I FAAAAAAAAAALL FOR THAT!!! [BREAK]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 5:32:27 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
Luka remains there, half-snuggled against 's chest, for as long as she's able. Faintly she can make out the trembling of her own heart, beating against her ribs like a caged bird. Were she bolder, she might press her ear up to Michails's to see if his is beating in time.

She doesn't mean for it to be an embrace, but as that first meteor falls her grip on him tightens. Dizzying elation turns to fear as her eyes squeeze shut, preparing for collision and inevitable catastrophe.

But it doesn't come.

Instead the grounds are covered in a pastel blanket, soft wisps of candy floss drifting all about them. A strange sight, to be sure, but one that seems sweetly familiar to her. Luka smiles into the roseate clouds, like greeting an old friend.

"Oh..." Luka doesn't fear the mist at all. She sees it every day, billowing softly from her beloved Musharna's snout. "How strange! I've never seen so much of it before..."

She doesn't feel any need to be cautious. Plum's dream mist has never hurt her, so why should this? Slowly Luka unwinds herself from Michail and takes a few steps forwards. Pink swirls around her feet, tangles in her hair. For a moment, it seems like this might be it, that she has no desires or extraneous wishes.

But soon enough, a figure emerges from the clouds.

His shoulders are broad and his eyes are kind. A pink curl falls into eyes that crinkle at the corners. His lips curve naturally, giving him a pleased and contented air. It's the same expression Luka always wears.

"What...i-it can't be." Her voice cracks in disbelief. But Luka's steps quicken from a brisk walk into a sprint as she throws herself into his arms. "Papa!" she cries out, burying her face into his chest. She of all people should know what dream mist entails, but as her father's arms close around her, Luka finds herself completely swept up in the thralls of the interdream zone. His arms feel protective, solid and safe; the same embrace she used to seek out as a child.

"I always knew I'd see you again," she murmurs against his chest, tears quickly dampening the font of his shirt. A hand falls on the top of her head— she swears she can feel it's warmth. Soft words of comfort are exchanged back and forth, murmurs of affirmation. Am I doing well? Yes. Are you proud of me? Yes. Are you happy?

Yes, yes, yes.

The dream continues. With a gracious bow Eugene Chêne extends his daughter's hand towards a waiting partner. The figure brings her hand to their mouth and gives it a reverent kiss. Luka flushes, of course she does, and joins her beau in a waltz.

In a dream, there's no hesitancy to her steps. She's a perfect dancer, her partner just as suitably matched. Perhaps, if one were to look closely, they would recognize the man she dances with. But he doesn't remain by her side forever. Another cuts in, then another. Luka changes hands with a twirl and a fluttering of skirts, dancing with one person after another. Men, women, all those who have caught the affections of her cartwheel heart have their turn with her, showering her with adoration and love. Sweet words of affection, gentle touches that make her heart flutter. , , , , , , , , , , , ...their faces and others blur together in a swirl of skirts and suits and twirling pink mist, and Luka, for the first moment in a very, very long time, finally feels loved.

- has a little doki doki moment
- immediately goes into the fog to chase after her father
- a few other mystery beaus show up because Luka's actually a hot mess
- if you are on this list I'm so sorry
- post #16

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 11:41:40 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"yeah, cosmic shit," he agrees to 's description of a meteor shower.

truthfully, he only likes watching them for the visual. they're as entertaining as what one would consider fireworks. a wish, just as she had suggested, was never something he would consider. still, he thinks of one as prompted.

"eh. get rich. something like that."

he raises his glass and clinks it with hers when they get visited by . he glares, not wanting a crowd of strangers, but catches himself immediately. he shuts his eyes to take a mental reset and then faces her civilly this time.

"sure. why not. this party's a free-for-all anyways," he tells violet. "whaddya want us to call you?" when eylyssa introduces herself, wolfgang follows suit. "wolfgang."

it was then that the mist swallows eylyssa. wolfgang grumbles as he gets up his seat and investigates against his better judgement. it was an immediate response, unknowingly throwing logic off the table as he walks into it.

when he comes out, he sees the scene that was vastly different from the party. "shit. the fuck is this?" he knew weird shit was happening on hoenn. he did his best not to get entangled with it, but he supposed it was only time for him to experience it.

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

myriascope

polaris
she / her
February 17
freezington, galar
undetermined
vigilante
civilian
0 height
0 height
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yrsa
yrsa ástasdóttir
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 13:30:43 GMT
yrsa ástasdóttir Avatar
[attr="class","life"]
from a land wrapped in sin
I heard thousands of voices turned towards a land of fantasy
[attr="class","les"]
I
sn't it strange how he seems more like the kid than she does? Try as she may to wrap her brain around the enigma that is , Yrsa just doesn't seem to get it. And maybe, she never will. Whilst he's chasing after floating miniors and glowing lights, she's entranced by the stars that remain untouchable but brilliantly lit in the skies.

Hell, she's barely even flinching when the meteors actually begin raining down upon them. Perhaps, it's an effect of remaining in Hoenn - You simply get used to weird stuff happening every other night. Some slip into mania, some into childhood dreams, others cling onto things that they wish they could have but it would never be. As for her, she sees nothing, just an endless sea of mist.

Dreams may be beautiful, but what do they mean if they can never come true?

"Are you seeing this?" She calls out to her mentor, but she's not sure if he can even hear her above the clamouring crowd. There's even a chance that he's slipped into his own reverie, so she can't exactly bank on a response. "Kaz!"
[attr="class","goodness"]
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✉
[attr="class","yrsatags"]✎ theme
[attr="class","yrsatags"]🗺 mossdeep
[attr="class","yrsatags"]meeting amidst a flurry of stars || outfit
by Mizo.❉ of ww
[googlefont=Homemade+Apple][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.goodness]width: 70px; height: 70px;margin-top: -223px; margin-left: -42px; transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);border:8px solid #222;[/newclass][newclass=.life:hover .goodness]border:8px solid #efefef; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%);transform: rotate(0deg); margin: 0px 0px 0px 30px; transition: 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color: #ffffff; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.les::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width: 1px; background-color: #8d8d8d; border:1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass][newclass=.life]width: 560px;[/newclass][newclass=.yrsatags a]font:bold 6pt calibri;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,546 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 15:28:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
eventually, he found ground, though his gaze remained firmly fixed on his dream corpse, watching as blood pooled around them.

it was only when she looked back at him that he lifted his gaze, tearing it away to meet hers.

"...sorry."

his heart continued to pound in his chest. the apocalyptic sight proved to be oddly calming, and slowly, his heart steadied.

"i can."

his grip on her tightened a little.

"it's pretty."

notes
in disguise
looking into the mist with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
360 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 19:30:44 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
It was ironic, that at was dancing about in the dream state. Because someone that she did know at least somewhat well was affected quite differently, but also in the same way by the mist. While she had been somewhat withdrawn in this gathering so far, floating around, weaving through the crowd but not finding anyone to fully engage with, Eve had come to a stop now that the meteor had hit.

And somehow, she felt elated. The world around her seemed to have gone dark. For most people, that probably was a worrying thing, but not for her. She was used to it, in a way. Those moments of anxiousness, of anticipation that always came before the lights turned on. Yet, instead of a spotlight, what ultimately brought her light was nothing artificial at all. Instead, it was the moon – too large to be natural, but she did not care about that at all. Instead, she simply felt memories flooding her of a night not much unlike this one. Only, she had been alone except for one other person. And in that gentle breeze, illuminated by moonlight and a few twinkling stars, she had given what she’d believed to have been her best performance yet.

One, that she had not been able to replicate. Back then, things had not worked out with said person. But she had sworn to herself to one day sing like that again. Only a song of her own this time. It was her desire. And lost in the mist, she simply found herself taking a proper stance and start to sing herself. Of course, she had not made up a ballad of her own. In reality, she was singing one of the older, more classical songs her mother had taught her on a warm midsummer’s eve, for once without any connotations of using it to become famous. But in her mind, she was creating her own piece, ephemeral for as soon as a tune left her lips she forgot it. But she knew that it was good, so she enjoyed it, swaying to the sounds, completely ignorant of her surroundings.

Post #2 here, starting up this song
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
681 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 8, 2021 19:56:57 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I’m Violet,” she simply introduces herself to the others. This seemed to be a first names only kind of thing, after all. And that guy already seemed a bit peeved at her, so she tried to play it both a bit cool, but also safe by being brisk and to the point like that. Even the woman, Lyssa, seemed to have picked up on that, giving a warning. But Vio had too much experience in these sorts of things to allow herself to get fazed by this. Instead, she took it in stride and simply carried on normally, reciprocating the clank of glass and sipping from her drink.
[break][break]
And then, suddenly, a meteor struck. Because it was that kind of day. For her, every day was that kind of day. Violet sighed, watching Lyssa disappear alongside that man, Wolfgang or whatever. He had a very similar reaction, apparently. The Prof said something about Dream Mist or the like before being cut off, so Violet reacted in what she deemed to be a rational fashion and called out her Guardevoir. “If this tries to give me a dream, just eat it,” she notes while briefly looking at a piece of mist herself. What she saw in there was something rather simple, the portrait of an elderly couple. But that only made her turn away.
Some desires were simply not meant to be pursued. She had decided that long ago. From time to time, she might grow a little weak, yes. But she had to stay strong. Especially when Hoenn weirdness struck again.
[break][break]
“It is dream mist, apparently. I am not sure my Guardevoir can help against it, but I reckon it can’t be completely harmless. You going in to look for her?” She did not know their relationship or anything, but she did get the impression that he might try. It certainly seemed that way. One way or another, it would help her figure out if he was the reluctant hero kind of guy, or just someone who stayed away from people in general. For better or worse, she’d probably follow anyway. Just out pure spite for said Hoennian weirdness.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
yuck!
now you got me blushin'
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,740 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2021 2:15:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Thank you.” Mint’s comments are gentle, easing into old pleasantries as he tried to manipulate real people like little dolls. Or well, he was trying to anyway with about as much grace as a drunk water buffalo. But it’s ok because things always worked out for him even if he couldn’t quite see how. Gelato gave a small yip of approval at the ginger agreeing with him on his name. Mint meanwhile simply nodding insistently. Of course, Artemis would love to dance with Reve. He’d seen their connection- he knew that was who he was meant to be with. After all, Artemis was his best friend. He knew him better than anyone else. He thought back to all the times Arty had spoken of little crushes here and there and when pressed for more information or progress, how he would falter. [break][break]

Sweet, sweet Artemis who could never quite work up the nerve t confess. Who at times, probably languished in his own yearning for another. His Artemis, who had tasted the misery of love before Mint had to. No. He owed it to him now to make sure that didn’t happen again. “I’ll be there momentarily.” Mint said. He wouldn’t. He would not intrude. [break][break]

The sound of glass smashing made his heart stop cold. It’s loud, almost deafening and he immediately turned his attention to the building but found…nothing. Even still, he’s alert, panicked turning his head for the pokemon and scooping up Solaris in his arms. “Artemis?!” he shook as adrenaline began pumping through him and pink gas began to escape landing sites. He doesn’t know what this is and even with Dr. Holo’s announcement he’s still skittish. [break][break]

His eyes turn to look for Artemis as he heard Reve call out to him and his eyes lock on the taller redhead, and then his friend. And for a split second, he felt a flash of satisfaction knowing he’d been right about Reve. The feeling is soon gone. “Gelatto! Keep close, I don’t trust it.” He said while careful not to crush the Espeon in his arms. As the haze gets thicker, he lost sight of Artemis, but he could still see the ends of Reve’s dress fluttering just out of site through clouds of thiccc pink. Fuck. “It’s always one thing after another with this fucking party!” he cursed, yelping and whining as he tried not to bounce into people. There’s a sprinkle of laughter and the murmur of polite company but Mint ignored it.

[break][break]

+ @artemis + post 19 [break][break]

- lil jon vc: IF YOU NOT SAD LADIES AND GENTLEMEN UH HUH [break]
- GET READY TO GET FUCKED UP [break]
- LETS DO IT HAHA [break]
- ARTEMIS, MONSIEUR REVE, YEAH ALL MY LOESICK BOYS, WHERE YOU AT LETS GOOOO [break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay