[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanaparty"]
[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Stars always seek spotlight, and it's by no means her place to drag light away from where it belongs. She merely nods at the request, smiling softly as she places a slip of paper in Melody's hands.

"If you ever want to talk..."

Her number is something rarely given out, but something tells her that Melody won't be the kind to bring a cataclysm with her mere presence. It's an added bonus that she knows Rowan, so why not give her a chance to meet in a quieter place far from all this madness?

Lilith does have to admit, for someone that got kidnapped by Rocket not too long ago, the singer's a little too carefree and perhaps, remains a little too naive. But who is she to judge another for putting on a mask before the masses? She just prays that Melody won't lose her way and find herself consumed by the spotlight.
[attr="class","hanatags"]
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 16:46:35 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer just couldn't help herself, laughing when he ironically called her tall. She hit his arm, though it was gentle in nature. "Don't lie to me. I know I'm just an average lady. You make me have to stand on my toes to reach you." Not that she really cared. It was kind of endearing.

It made her feel protected.

As he took his chance to tease her, she poked her lip out in a pout. "Why wouldn't I, when you seemed so intimidating back there?" She ran her hands down his arms, squeezing his biceps before grabbing his hands. "Oh? You haven't had enough of me yet?" She smirked.

Though she certainly couldn't wait to see what he had in store. "Then, I look forward to it."

Summer glanced back at his Toxtricity, who began to chatter. "That's a cute sound," she said with a small laugh. "I don't think I have a reptile pokemon. I feel like you seem attracted to those types." She looked back to Casey, eyebrows raised. "I like a lot of fire types and dark types, but they're typically cuter. Well... except for Surtur."

She glanced at Frigg. "Don't tell him I said that." The Absol tilted her head away.

"He was cute, once upon a time. As a little Tepig."

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 16:56:43 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Elliott rubs the spot that Cian elbowed, shooting him a look. However, it was fleeting, since they were occupied beginning to dance together.

As two bros did.

"That's my line," he said, though he did what he was told, leading his friend to the tune of the song. Because who knew that Elliott actually knew how to dance.

At least a little.

"So, your boyfriend. How's tonight been? You getting lucky?"

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
155 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:13:19 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Preferring to stay away from large events was a similarity he shared with his brother, Razz. Even though Asriel was considered to be more social and charming out of the two, he simply disliked having to deal with the enormous amount of people. Asriel had cleaned himself up decently for the event, dressed in a deep navy blue suit and hair styled back neatly he navigates through the sea of guests - approaching the porch where father awaited him.

Father.” He speaks out quickly and in a formal tone, bowing as he takes notice of the man.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:20:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
’s words briefly reached Locke’s ears over the gathering crowd, but before he could place exactly where he’d last heard the word “Azelf”, his attention was shifted to more introductions. Gods why did parties require so many introductions?

Well at least he wasn’t the only one struggling to keep up.

“Ah-Nonono s’okay!” They frantically tried to calm the other girl, returning a few too many nervous bows of their own. “Um, just Locke is fine really! It’s nice to meet you Mr. Anderson and Ms. Peura.” Their flock of Delibird crowded around the Dragapult, fascinated by the breathtaking spectral dragon and trying to peer inside its cannons.

Slopply edited outfit
+Use "breathtaking"
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 18:21:51 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"i'll be fine." Danny replied dryly as he looked away from her. Serena lifted her head from her hands to look over at him with a frown on her face. Was he pushing her away now too? It was clear he couldn't handle this on his own which is why Serena needed to fix things. Things had grown to big for him to handle but he believed he was fine?[break][break]

He just got decked in the face for his slip up and in public to boot. But he was fine? "and i don't need you to protect me. tell your mentor what you have to." Serena's eyes widened in surprise as she listened to his words. It was like she'd just been slapped in the face. That couldn't have been what he said to her. "I-" she breathed as she felt her hands begin to tremble with anger. [break][break]

So this was how he wanted to play it? Here she'd been worried and concerned for him. Stressing herself out trying to figure out just how she was going to go about this. But he didn't need her, was that right? "I was just trying to help." she said with a tense jaw as she stood to her feet. "Whatever." she said as she turned away from him. "If you're going to be like that, I shouldn't have bothered in the first place."[break][break]

With that she whistled for Serenity and Celeste to join her. "Girls, we're leaving." She didn't turn to look back at Danny as she walked away from him. She didn't want to fight. She honestly wished none of this stuff happened and that she and Danny could've enjoyed a peaceful evening. But this just served to remind her that apparently all of her good luck had run out.

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Make a Wish | 10/11[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 19:29:44 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He swallowed a lump in his throat. She playfully jabbed at him, and he snickered. He then placed a hand between her shoulder-blades, and tried to hug her again.

That comment of hers had him taken aback. Was she really turned on by him being possessive? He had to do what he normally did with this kind of information: confirm that that’s the case, then use it as a prop to push them together. "......And that excited you? You’re just like me, then. Maybe... that’s why I thought about us taking turns."

She then affirmed that she’d look forward to it. He ran his hand down her back, pressing with his fingertips like a cat descending a curtain. Content with this, he pulled his hand away altogether. "I can’t wait either." He said, before she continued.

"They’re close to home. To the east we have Magma Pass, where you can find Torkoal. To the west, there’s Meteor Falls, where dragons gather."
Casey smiled. His little lizard stood on her hind legs. She looked at Summer’s Absol, and put out a padded paw, like a dog trying to pet its owner back. "There’s nothing wrong with wanting to grow and cultivate strength. But I get that. Some of them... I just want them to be babies forever.."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 19:57:09 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

Hearing the ‘father’ Pryde instinctively looks seeing his oldest, a friendly smile on his face as he gets up and approaches fixing up the other’s tie, ”Have you learned nothing when it comes to how to properly do your tie?” ever the critic the man would be of his sons. He steps back to examine the young man after that, hand on his chin before he nods with approval. ”But at least you clean up well,” he makes sure to add the compliment at the end before grabbing the drinks and offering one to Asriel. [break][break]

”Enjoying the view?” he ask as he gestured at the shooting stars.

[break][break]

+ Star Soiree [break]
+ Post count #2 [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass][/quote]
close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
155 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 21:01:33 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Asriel abruptly clears his throat when his father adjusts his tie for him. Embarrassed laughter flowing from his lips, “I have not, struggled to put it on for twenty minutes before coming here.” He smoothens out his shirt when the tie is corrected and a light smile appears with the compliment. Asriel was glad to see that his father was pleased, his approval was all he really cared for.

Thank you, father.” Asriel responds, accepting the drink a small bow soon following it. Gaze following the gesture, Asriel shakes his head. “not as much as the drinks.” He jokes taking his first sip.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 21:11:58 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

's words were answered with a grin and a flex, youthful muscle and ego going hand in hand. Andy's earlier comments had been heard and appreciated as well.

"Ya darn tootin'! Y'all better 'preciate 's hard work, I ain't tottin' 'round this open collar just cause I rock the look." He said with a bark of laugh, before immediately jumping in place and jostling Ki and Andy both as the most adorable cry he had ever heard in his life rang behind them.

"My friggin' heart-! Phew! Ya okay over there, little frog?" Doug said, calling over his shoulder to the only person possibly responsible.

He didn't see who it came from, but given the earlier qualifier, it really could only be .

Definitely couldn't be . So INCREDIBLY rude.

"Oh my gods, Andy..." Doug gasped, looking offended. "... It's West Kantonian Savage. Ya gotta say the whole thing. I don't want anyone to think I might be some saffron yankee."

Before he could explain to Andy the complexities of Kanto's regional politics, and appeared from the large crowd that was quickly beginning to gather inside the building, joining their entourage.

The Shrimp Caravan was growing. Doug grinned broadly at both, laughing at Hideo's cheeky response.

"That's the spirit! 'ello Cardy! Ya lookin' mighty lovely. Ya ain't lookin' too bad yerself either, Hideo! Pretty dapper! How did ya even get those? Did Andy help ya or did ya rob yer own bedroom? Don't listen to him by the way, I'm bein' awesome. I'm carrying this entire operation 'ere!"

Even as he bragged, he was already giving into Andy's demands, gently placing the brunette back on the floor before he unleashed a torrential of verbal abuse upon him. He sounded like he might actually be getting angry instead of 'angry', and Doug didn't want to be on the business end of the other's temper ever.

Seeing as he was already dropping one, he figured he might as well drop the other, placing Ki down while glancing over Cardamom's and Hideo's shoulder, trying to see if was following behind them.

"Hn. Thought Arash might be with ya." He didn't know where the blonde had gone, but seeing the other kids club members present, he hoped he would turn up. "... Wait, we're missing Ruby too. Did she not come?"

This seemed like the kind of thing that would be right up a Galarians alley; he couldn't imagine would miss it if even Andy had forced himself to attend with a dapper cane.

Well, she would surely join them as well, eventually.

"Where's the food anyway?" Doug said, disoriented.

It was his first time being actually inside the building; there was so many people insidee he couldn't actually make out where anything was.

Huffing, the youth scratched at the back of his head, ready to give up and just let the others to guide him to his final resting place.

His gaze swung back into the crowd, a familiar shade of brown demanding attention. But all he saw was long swaying hair disappear into the crowd.

"Did... anyone-?" He began to ask the others, his words dying out when the room suddenly began to darken, and the ceiling to part.

Dear lords, he did not care.

"I'll see y'all at the Shrimp table!" He said before rushing into the crowd, disappearing in the mass of people.

"Excuse me, Sorry, comin' through, beep beep, how many friggin' people are here?" He moved through the crowd in a rush, slipping past and occasionally shoving his way through in the dark.

It was only when the lights in the sky grew strong enough to illuminate the hall that he managed to break through the crowd, stumbling onto refreshment table with an oof, finally freed from the gasps and irritating low mutters.

Oh hey. He found the shrimps!

"Finally." He said with an eyeroll, grabbing a skewer. Could he find whom he was actually for now?

"Hurry, appreciate it!"

"Ya can't fly yet, woman, I ain't got nothing to find up there." He grumbled out in response. She hadn't figured out how to bend physics to her will yet. She would've conquered the world by now if she had.

His head slowly turned towards the voice a moment later. And there she stood.

... And her several twin sisters.

Okay, maybe she had figured it out after all.

"... Oi. That's definitely cheating. The Hive can barely handle one of you." He managed to choke out an attempt at a funny, voice pinching towards the end.

His gaze swiveled over to the ever present , nodding the man's way before turning back to her. His composure in the face of the quadruple threat was as enviable as it was terrifying.

TL;DR
-So much stuff is happening right now, this post took me literally the entire work day AAAAH.

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 21:13:37 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

"Maybe I should've brought you to the labs a bit more often," he replies as he thinks back, while there would be a few times he would bring Asriel to the labs as he had no one else to watch the boy when his mother couldn't take them. Everytime he made sure he looked professional, maybe a few more times would've made things stick. [Break][break]

"this view comes only once every few decades and you prefer the drinks?" he questions the look he gives his son seems judging but in the end he chuckles. So much like his mother, "Your birthday had just passed not that long ago correct?" he decides to ask, it wasn't like he forgot, but he has never made anything of the boys day of birth.

[break][break]

+ Star Soiree [break]
+ Post count #3 [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 22:03:19 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer allowed herself to be pulled closer when she felt that hand between her shoulder-blades, resting her head against his chest once more. She loved this, being able to hear how alive he was. That he was so present there.

She went to speak, but his fingertips running down her spine made her shiver. Oh, she wished that she could feel them on her actual skin and not barriered with the dress she wore. This man would be the death of her, and she knew it now.

"I don't mind taking turns. I will be anything you want me to be, Casey." Summer ran her hands up his shirt to rest on his chest. "I want to know your deepest fantasies. Will you tell me some day?"

She would tell him hers.

Frigg looked over at the outstretched hand of the Toxtricity, giving it a sniff like she was wondering if there was food waiting for her. Then she just peered over at it. A typical Absol.

"Do you have a favorite?" she asked quietly with a laugh.

close tab

played by

kiki

He/Him/His
May 24
Sootpolis
Heterosexual
grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
155 posts
Asriel Pryde DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @asriel
Asriel Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 22:06:35 GMT
Asriel Pryde Avatar

Sure it was a fascinating event, but Asriel didn’t care for it. He didn’t feel as fascinated as his father when looking at it. He wonders how his brother would react to this sight - most likely the same as father. The two of were far more passionate when it came to the science. “I don’t get to drink such exquisite drinks, maybe once every few decades.”He responds to his father with another light hearted joke.

Taking another sip of the drink, he sighs satisfied. Taking another glance at the view, he realizes the true beauty. “well.. the view does beat the drinks.” He states, looking back when questioned about his birthday. “That’s correct” He states, wondering why he had brought it up so randomly.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 23:03:24 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
''Sorry. I guess I should have called it Rocketsville.'' A low blow, but as his anger rose considerations such as conversational sensibilities were one of the first causalities. ''Very funny.'' Came the sarcastic reply to 's pun. At least his feet were on the ground. His leg hurt from all the thrashing.
[break][break]
Doug's fault obviously.
[break][break]
''She was here earlier.'' The answer was still sharp, a reflection of his mood. ''She just takes forever to post like usual.'' With the fourth wall broken, andthe 'challenge' of gorging himself on shrimp still on his mind, the next thing the Captain wanted to know was where to find fodder for his gluttony. ''I am sure Taph knows right where the food is.''
[break][break]
''Gengar.'' Waving the taller boy forward, the white gengar led the way to the food. Little did the West Kantonian know, he was going to have competition with his quest. Epitaph's guiding services didn't come for free. Limping along behind the other trainer, Andy didn't come for shrimp per say.
[break][break]
Perhaps he thought he would find a chair somewhere. Get off of his leg. The look, the smell of the shrimp made him wrinkle his nose. Hoping to hobble away from the table, a name caught his attention. Who or what was an Azelf? At first nothing was thought of it, but the feminine tone conveniently continued. Halting, his chocolate hues fell on .
[break][break]
''What's that Azelf thing look like?'' That it was delivering prophesies was worthy enough of attention, but he wanted to be sure. She couldn't accurately describe what might have been a dream, right? It hadn't felt like a dream, but Andy prayed that it might well be. How else was he supposed to stop the Darkest Day? Especially in these ignorant foreign lands...
[break][break]
Ravishing though she was, there was something familiar about her. He had seen her before, but the throb of his mauled limb clouded his mind. The coming of the meteor shower, the main event, belayed any further conversation however. The mystery still echoing in his head, his eyes lifted to pierce the heavens. Was there truly anything there to hear him but gas and dust?
[break][break]
Wishes were foolish.
[break][break]
They never came true.
[break][break]
And yet, he still bowed his head. Closed his eyes, as if in prayer.
[break][break]
Give me the power to cut the cancer from the heart of this region. Give me the power to make it whole for the coming storm. His eyes cracked open, and he huffed sharply. How stupid. Give me the power to get the hell out of this freakshow region before I lose my mind, came the mockery of himself. Looking back to the shower, well, it was at least a magnificent sight to behold.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 23:58:19 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

A PAUSE FESTERS. Fernando waits for an answer that never comes. Ample time is spared to allow Killian to say something more but it’s settled with a single word: compliance.

A click of his tongue is his only response. His hand digs in his coat pocket again.

Do you know the CEO of Greater Mauville Holdings, Decker?

TL;DR:

- fernando says nothing
- eventually asks if he knows

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP