November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 10:22:29 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

The Mossdeep facility buried the greatest discovery they ever made.
and approached. Bill knew it was her. Knew those sharp teeth and gleaming eyes. Knew the shape of her throat. "Just the woman I was hoping to see tonight." He nodded in greeting, before an auburn vision with a familiar laugh breezed past them. 

" ?" Bill asked, using her full, Arceus-given name. His eyes widening in genuine surprise, before a calm, Fatherly smile spread across his face. He opened his arms wide. Not for a hug, but to catch her with his words and gesture. "What a pleasant surprise, and so far from Eterna!" 

He reeled in the young woman, introducing her to the high-ranking Rockets. "Friends, meet Chryssa. She was part of my church back in Sinnoh. She has quite the voice." Bill left a sliver of silence, waiting for Theo and Lulu to introduce themselves with their disguised names. It was generally a faux pas to introduce a masked Rocket in public. 

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 11:21:47 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

Chryssa stopped laughing.

Father was not who she'd been hoping to attract with her infectious personality and unnecessary entourage of Zorua clones. 

"Eterna was a stepping stone," Chryssa said without missing a heartbeat, turning towards her youth pastor as if his friendly greeting was just another verse in the hymnals, something to bear and echo for the sake of breaking silence. "A sinking one, at that."

Despite herself, she stood a little straighter. 

She made no move to resist as she was drawn into Father Bill's conversation, introduced like a precocious child to and . "Oh, yes. These pipes are unparalleled. Would you like to hear me scream?" she asked the strangers innocently. Her eyes were gray and cool as mist, and they lingered on the blonde woman's face in particular before they drifted back to Bill.

"...Just kidding."

She smiled suddenly, the strangeness wiped away like a wet stain. It was replaced by a question.

"Actually, Father, I'm surprised you haven't recognized my voice from the radio. I can't imagine the mayor doesn't listen to local broadcasting. It's deeply popular," she added lightly, implying there was something very wrong with what she was putting on the airwaves.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 12:06:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
STARDUST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
fashionably lqte, as always, they arrive on scene.

[Break][break]
wearing his best (borrowed) tux, he holds gwens hand they approach the ballroom. he gives her another appreciative whistle, as his eyes trail her up and down.
[Break][break]
"you look beautiful."
[Break][break]
his charming smile follows.[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/877633812580937778/877640169812025374/greysonlong3.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

ysbqb8|X
close tab

played by

D-Bug

Father Bill
he/him
November 24
Sootopolis
Bisexual
Daddy
Councilman
She's with Arceus now
78 height
78 height
I took the Sin out of Sinnoh. Want to help me put it back in Hoenn?
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bill
Bill Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 14:59:24 GMT
Bill Anderson Avatar
X

The Mossdeep facility buried the greatest discovery they ever made.
"I thought that was you, but convinced myself it couldn't be possible," Bill said, grinning at the use of his new title. "You know what they say: seeing is believing. And now that I see you here, Chryssa Glasgow, I can still hardly believe it."

A dozen questions shot through Bill's head. How long had she been in Hoenn? Why was she running a Rocket radio station? Did she have to play so much of 's music? Was it in poor taste to intercut the music with miscellaneous female screams?

He settled on something less inflammatory. "Why haven't you invited me on yet? I'd love to do a little guest spot, if you'd have me."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 15:10:15 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Maybe,” was the first answer to Mattie’s question—although there was a shit-eating grin on his face as he said that word as well.

Looking down, he broke into a peal of laughter the moment he saw Arkose pull out the begging face.

“Can Arkose eat sweets or something? I know chocolate is a big-ass no-no to canines,” he remarked as Carina spun another Pollen Puff but held it just slightly out of the Lycanroc’s reach.

And then the Ribombee got an idea.

She then began chuckling, chittering at the Lycanroc into a game of tag—leading the canine away from the two blithering idiots men who were acting like a pair of teenagers who were on their first prom date in high school.

“Carina, don’t go wandering too far away now!” he called out to the wandering little Pollen Puff floating seemingly in mid-air (unless someone looked close enough).

It wasn’t until he realized what was going on did it hit him—

Carina!!! He screamed in the back of his head before turning his attention back to the sputtering, stammering bluenette.

“You’re going to choke on that,” he remarked with a sigh as he reached up for the too-tight necktie the other had tied on in a rush.

“You knotted it all wrong, no wonder you’re panicking,” he added with a tiny little sigh as right then and there, balancing on his left foot, he fixed Mattie’s necktie for him.

• use a Pokémon move (Pollen Puff)
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 15:16:03 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"He's growing up pretty fast, huh," he mentioned casually. Adrian had known pokemon like Piplup, Chimchar and even Turtwig to take some time evolving. It wasn't a hard rule (you should see what happens when a trainer stuffs their bellies full of rare candies,) but something of a trend back in Sinnoh.[break][break]

"But you'll get a handle on him," he said, sounding assured. There's a lull of silence between them as they perused the assortments, oo'ing and awe'ing at whatever they fancied before Adrian hunched over from behind Rowan, abruptly answering an earlier sentiment with the dulcet tones of a soft spoken coo:[break][break]

"You won't have to imagine it for long," Adrian teased as they reached a plate of bacon strips wrapped around... you know what, he didn't care what was underneath; the bacon justified it. Plucking one, then two off the platter and trapping them in his mouth, Adrian swallowed down before finding a glass of champagne to wash it down.
tags [break]
Adrian and Rowan enjoying the evening's refreshments...
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 15:19:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"I guess it wouldn't be too bad- hey!"

Arkose took off with Alexei's pokemon, probably bumping into a few people here and there. Oh, he was gonna get it.

He sighed, shaking his head. "That mutt. He's a troublemaker, I swear..."

But, he noticed Alexei standing closer, coming to fiddle with his tie. "No I didn't, I watched the tutorials!" he protested. However, he let him work on it, because he did feel like he was going to die.

Imagine dying at an event in front of so many people.

close tab

played by

Lime

Eve
Female
February second
Lumiose City
Bi
Singer
N/A
Single
54 height
54 height
awards
364 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime3
Evette Moreau
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 16:35:46 GMT
Evette Moreau Avatar
Voice?
That word alone was enough to pique her interest, at least to an extent. After all, she was in that particular business, so picking up that someone had quite the voice caused her to stop as she navigated the reception in her white dress. It was a common thing for her, after all, so she had barely paid it much heed. However, the parties that she’d been to so far had mostly been the kind where she had been known, or at least had her parents with her and therefore always someone to talk to.

Well, aside from the tournament after party, but they did not speak of that. She had very decidedly only taken a single glass of beverage for the day and was decidedly sipping it so slowly as to not even remotely come into any issues pertaining drunkenness.

Instead, she just let the atmosphere of the party get to her most of all, turning on gentle steps towards the baritone that she had heard speak of voice – and the target of his praise. A brunette that, admittedly, had a nice voice from what she could hear as she drew closer, albeit keeping a somewhat respectful distance. These two were making introductions with other people, after all, creating an aura of familiarity that she knew better than invade at a moment’s notice. Instead, she just sipped on her drink standing nearby, listening in to see if this was something interesting.

tl;dr: gravitates lightly towards 's group but doesn't properly approach them just yet
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 16:38:24 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Imagine the terror he had to endure the moment he realized that a fucking suit was needed for this event.

Sure, he had that—however the tickets were… terribly expensive.

Plus how could a seventeen year-old get inside without getting caught?

Simple:

It was time to fall back on a habit he was trying so very hard to break.

He also had an itch he had to scratch, so once he’d managed to pilfer himself a ticket (and some extra money) he managed to make his way in—although the bar wasn’t open to someone like him.

Bitch, please, he was going to be eighteen in a few days!

He had to keep the black trench coat on, because his right arm proved to be—problematic when he tried to cram it into the formal dress shirt he was wearing underneath. Instead he had to settle for one of the sleeves not—being there.

If but to accommodate his prosthetic arm.

Anyway—he heard that some of the kids were going to be here, but where the hell were they?

Seeing someone walking around with those airy little hors d’ oeuvres he decided to grab a few with his left hand, and munched on them while looking for the other members of the ‘pack’.

Surely at least one of them was bound to be here?!

• mentioned hors d’ oeuvres
• open to interaction
his attire

@tag
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 17:10:16 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]
Sgt. Agatha's pocket watch clicked shut as he stared up at the observatory with a blank, uninspired look, before he turned away from it to walk around the courtyard. Flowers as far as the eye could see, life slowly draining out of each and every one of them with the changing of seasons.

Business with had gone on faster than anticipated- though he was still very late.

At least he was there- even if he did not feel much like dancing anymore. Tired, sore, and with the smell, taste and feeling of blood refusing to leave his senses, he felt like trash.

She, on the other hand, was feeling amazing.

He didn't know it yet, but this duality was the foundation of their relationship.

"Just go away."

She didn't listen. She never did.

"Or ya can just ignore me. Yer very good at that."

She came whenever she wanted, did whatever she pleased, and was sure to leave as soon as she grew bored. If all 'gods' were like her, the world made a little more sense.

Gnawing onto a lollipop with a mouth he could not perceive no matter from what angle he looked at her, she hovered past him to approach the flowers, her little jacket fluttering in the wind as she giggled.

A loan from the daughter of one of his soldiers, as it turned out.

The 'goddess' had followed him into the grisly business, then stuck around as he went back to base. Explaining her stubborn presence without disclosing his early evening activities or his, and he hesitated to call it, 'avatarship', was rather difficult. At least she distracted them from the blood.

Lele's eyes shone as she lowered herself to reach out and cup one of the many dropping flowers in her hand. A huff left the pink menace immediately after before she rose back in the air, taking flight all around the garden and allowing Gleaming scales to fall all over the plant life, restoring vigor and vitality to them despite the changing of stations.

The young captain regarded this blatant middle finger to nature itself by one of the so-called goddesses representing nature rather blandly, turning around and away to approach the nearest bench before dropping down upon it and crumpling, his red cape and far too open white shirt bunching up.

He had asked Sgt. Agatha for help (as he oft did), and she had gone overboard. He usually approved, but he wasn't feeling particularly bombastic or fabulous that night.

Leaning back, the youth's eyes fluttered close, his body relaxing and slumping as the music of the Soiree reached him, low and distant.

"What am I even doin' with m'life."

TL;DR:
-Arrived late, due to grisly business with .
-Did not go inside the observatory.
-Is hanging out on the courtyard, on a bench, dressed to impress despite not feeling very impressive. I'm imagining this like one of those big courtyards them Otome games use for long walks at night:v
-Tapu Lele is hanging out, dressed to impress as well. No, Doug did not want her around, and no, she did not give a fuck.
-If asked, he doesn't know why Lele is there. He doesn't consider himself her avatar and will deny any such relation, as he has no powers (that he can perceive) and she doesn't listen to him ever or answer his call.

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 17:36:28 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
we will be seen but not be heard.
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]@ open!
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]no thoughts, head empty..

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Grand parties have never been her things, for they have never been a thing in Oldale Town. Barring that one festival held in the town where her flower pen got trampled and she spent a whole night crying, she's never really had a taste for crowds or celebrations. But one thing she's always been drawn to is the allure of nature and all the gifts it bears.

When a messenger comes delivering the tales of a comet-filled sky, she's plucking up the courage to see, no matter how out of place she may feel. Pulling her shawl closer to her, Lumia's more or less nestled in a quiet corner away from the noise, accompanied by a sleepy Dragapult who threatens to kick his bowtie right off. No alcohol, no connections, no thoughts, head empty.

If only the stars could arrive quicker.
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 17:59:51 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well you must’ve watched the wrong tutorials, you rock head, because you tied the knot like a noose,” he tsked, sighing as he managed to unravel the thing one-handed.

Despite his right hand not being up to scratch, he then began fixing the way Mattie had tied it up.

“Look, you looped it all wrong, and—” he explained, showing the other how it was done.

It was pure luck Alexei preferred neck ties over bow ties, because bow ties were horrendous little things. Once he was done, he then adjusted it so it didn’t look so slobby on the bluenette’s suit.

“How do you feel now?” he asked once he was done.

his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 18:08:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
before he knows it, 's gone.

"oh. she really left without saying bye."

that bitch.

but he's calmed by the sight of a beautiful waving at him. he waves back, smiling.

"it's not like that, man. the one over there's the woman of my dreams."

he points to .

"don't tell her, but i'm thinking about proposing soon."

virizion's MAGICAL LEAVES seem to swirl around him at that moment, but he's used to them by now. he places a hand on wolfgang's shoulder, then leads them towards and .

"come on. i'll introduce you."

notes
with
approaching and
no idea of the progress but contributed to use a pkmn move
@soiree
close tab

played by

bean

najwa
she/her
april 10
lumiose
demisexual
geneticist
civilian
kim cole-essam
married
5 height
5 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @najwa
najwa cole-essam
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 18:42:30 GMT
najwa cole-essam Avatar
Najwa smiles at and sips her water, making sure she grabs a snack from a passing waitress. She chews on it for a few bites, before sighing softly. "Well, I've been doing alright. Working, mothering. The usual." She waves her hand a bit and glances at Kim as he starts to dance towards her, eyebrow raising.

"Alright, looks like my time to socialize is up, my husband beckons." She waves over her shoulder as she joins her on the dance floor, hitting him with her terribly amazing moves, too.

"You're dancing beautifully, darling." She tells Kim, although they both know they look like dorks. Oh well. The power of Hoopa seems to compel her into this tomfoolery.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 20:20:34 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the controllers are settled by the table. kyle picks up frey and settles the houndour on his lap when it tries to get kyle's attention.

"probably. at least you get to be my plus one at every event, right?"

from the corner of his eye, he sees the electrike slump his head as it stares blankly at the crowds. he could guess that it's only a while before it falls asleep.

"are you a dancer? you don't strike me as a dancer."

while does look like someone who participates in street dances and such, kyle knows he's too uncoordinated for someone who dabbles in martial arts.

he raises a brow while petting the houndour as a challenge.

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP