awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 17:49:12 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer laughed softly to herself, shaking her head. "You're putting too much confidence in me that I really know what it means," she stated, shifting her feet a bit. "But, I suppose if I had to guess, perhaps it means we were destined to meet and continue meeting. Maybe this is fate we meet."

She didn't dare suggest that maybe the stars were suggesting they needed each other in their life, for support or otherwise.

"Though I wonder if you would interpret them differently than me?" she prompted, sipping the cooler.

She felt like her point was proven when Casey suggested they have real sangria some time. "Well, I will take you up on that offer, should it arise."

With his permission to go outside, Summer led the way, her Absol trotting beside her. It was definitely more refreshing than standing in that room with so many people, breathing in the same air. She sighed, closing her eyes to relax a moment. "It's a nice night, isn't it?"

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:10:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Sixty days is better than forever, Alex."

That was his final point, and maybe he said it a bit harshly. But, Matt didn't want him to keep prolonging his healing time if he was supposed to be using that damned wheelchair.

Luckily, Alexei agreed to it and told him where it was. "Okay. I'll be right back." Mattis went on the hunt to find it. Some jackets had been strewn across it, but they were discarded on the floor by him as he brought it back to where Alex was waiting.

"Here. Go ahead and get in it so we don't have to fiddle with it later," Matt said, locking the wheels in place to help him up.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 18:55:25 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was dreading it.

Good fucking grief, and right in front of everyone else who had a position of renown—they were going to see him looking like this, all fancied up in a formal three-piece suit, and yet, and yet—

With the way Mattie had said sixty days as compared to forever, well, that was going to be the nightmare altogether. He dreaded the thought—and dreaded the myriad worst-case scenarios that began playing in his head as the bluenette went off to find the chair of doom wheelchair.

In that span of time, Carina took off from her perch on his shoulder to circle around him, only to see that—

“S-sorry,” he began quietly to the Ribombee as he rubbed his eyes with the back of his uninjured hand. “I’m just—I don’t know if I’ll ever be alright after this,” he admitted to the tiny dual-type, who was buzzing all distressed and looking around frantically, trying to see where the bluenette had gone off to.

Where had that mangy mutt Lycanroc gone off to?!

Eventually, though, he saw that the bluenette was returning and he took a deep breath, trying to force himself to calm the hell down. However, he couldn’t.

“H-hi,” he continued as he kept rubbing the edges of his eyes once Mattie had returned. “Sorry… I’m such a wreck,” he added as he stood up, flinching as he realized he put pressure on the wrong leg first before hauling ass and seating himself down in the chair of doom wheelchair.

“W-well, th-there goes my plan of asking you f-for a dance,” he tried to joke as the Ribombee flapped her wings again and released another soothing Aromatherapy scent around the area before settling down on Alexei’s shoulder once again.

he has resigned himself to his fate
• Alex is tearing up and trying not to dissolve into a wreck, because he’s fucking terrified of being crippled for life (have a character tear up / cry)
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:00:36 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Killian focused on the mist swirling in the man's palm. The way it danced in the air like a Kirlia, forming a tendril that wafted scents sweeter than any Aromatisse under his nose, kept him fixated. Glued to the cotton candy fog until the very moment it evaporated into nothing. [break][break]

The entire time a Litleo held his tongue. [break][break]

"Are you going to explain to your friend later that it doesn't exist?" [break][break]

Or had Fernando not thought that far ahead? If someone looked into it, they might be a little surprised to find nothing.

"Yeah, I..." [break][break]

What did Killian want from Fernando? What excuse had he told himself? Something good to explain why he was here and not drinking with , enjoying the party, and waiting for the stars to fall. He thought, racked his brain long and hard for an answer.[break][break]

He didn't have one. [break][break]

"I wanted to say fuck you." [break][break]

Shaking his head, Killian stood and straightened his tie. A neutral expression lining his lips. "Don't speak me to like some child, Silph." or like he already had him in his pocket. [break][break]

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

's an asshole.[break]
Gimmie the mist [break]
Doesn't want to say why he's here.[break]
Opts for saying fuck you.

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 19:01:53 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Barbed sarcasm punctures through the air from the tip of the Galarian ambassador’s tongue, intentionally directed at his wife. [break][break]

And yet Angelo cannot help the sharp burst of laughter that chases it. Soaking up the clash of personalities like he savoured the whisky in his hand. Swirling it, even, to encourage the flavour. [break][break]

Nah, the only thing royal about her is how big of a pain in the ass she is.” He puts in, arm still pressed to ’s own from when their focus had seen them brushing shoulders against ’s otherworldly brewery collection. Remaining close, he flashes her a provoking grin. “Lucky for you I think your sunny disposition is marriage material, right, Sunshine?” [break][break]

Attention drawn to , his brow immediately raises and his expression turns softer. “I meant the party, but I’ll take it.” He chuckles lightly, forgetting that some things needed to spelled out a little more clearly for the ranger. [break][break]

Just make sure you come over for dinner sometimes.” Despite the fact that the pilot's words don't sound like a request, it comes from a place of care - uttered on a smile. “Promise that I’ll be the one cooking. Rumour has it, my food is good enough to make you want to take me down the aisle.” [break][break]

Whisky burns down his throat as he finishes his glass, amber sitting pleasant and warm in the pit of his stomach. Again, Angelo feels a little stuffy stuck between four enclosing walls but rather than slip outside this time (too many people were going to the gardens to watch the Minior) he takes an alternative. [break][break]

As he shrugs off his jacket, Inky yawning wide with sleepy tears gathering in her eyes as she and Blinky momentarily depart from his shoulders, Angelo’s lips suddenly split. Drawn in to the confident challenge that comes from .[break][break]

Did the Delibird Deliveries just challenge me?” Ceruleans light up as he drops his worn leather in a bundle on a bar stool, Inky immediately taking to it like a nest. Angelo, meanwhile, suddenly feels the fatigue from his trip beginning to wear away on the warmth of competition and the start of pleasant intoxication… [break][break]

Tell you what…” Placing his empty glass on the bar, Angelo messily rolls up the sleeves of his button-up to his elbows. Blinky draping around the back of his neck like a scarf as he refills his tumbler with the golden liquid he’d procured for free, with a satisfying glug, glug, glug…[break][break]

If you can beat my plane or my dragons there, I’d gladly give you a crate of Remiel’s infamous Sangiovese.” When he’s done, a calloused hand stretches out towards Locke with a sly grin. Litleo sharp. “What d’you say, Jamison?”[break][break]

After all, a fancy crate like that would fetch a pretty penny on the market…

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#9 [break][break]

IT'S A PARTY OVER HERE.[break][break]

x LITLEO REFERENCE[BREAK]
x TEARS IN POKEMON'S EYES[BREAK]
x HOT/COOL

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 20:48:51 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Fate. Such a funny thing. It's a guiding principle for so many, but it's so hard to believe without personally seeing a series of "coincidences". A statistically impossible chain of events that nonetheless happened. When she said that, he blushed and feigned interest in his drink all of a sudden. "......"

She then gave him an easy layup. He loved watching her blush and recoil, because she stayed, despite that. "Destined or not... When you say it like that, it sounds like you want us to be together."

Nonetheless, his face was beet-red, and he glanced away for a second. It was as if he didn't want to be caught off-guard like this, but couldn't bring himself to shield his face.

Try as they might to air-condition that room, the sheer volume of people radiating warmth in there made the cool night air a welcome change. In the event of a breeze, he'd offer his black suitjacket to her, folded and in an outstretched hand. "It's refreshing. I never got to feel nights like this in Fallarbor."
close tab

played by

BD

Toni, Huntress
She, Her, Boss
August 6
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
whatever she's feelin' like
Poacher
Boss Bitch
I keep a record of the wreckage of my life
awards
252 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toni
Antoinette Spina
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2021 23:49:12 GMT
Antoinette Spina Avatar
[attr="class","toni"]
[attr="class","top"]
 There’s no one that can make her feel as good as she looks quite like . There’s even a soft laugh that escapes past the bright smile as he twirls her around on the dance floor and then back into his arms.

Galas and balls aren’t a foreign concept to Toni. She grew up attending soirees very similar to this. The majority being fundraising functions her mother would drag them along to. The dancing came naturally. It’s something her mother insisted she know how to do properly. A hand settles in his, and another on his shoulder as he leans in close. Caden’s hot breath against her ear curls her dark painted lips into a wicked grin. Although friends, her biology betrays her. It sends a pleasurable shiver down her spin that ignites a small fire.

”Hmm, how did I get so lucky to snag myself such a hot date?” her grin his playful, but behind long lashes her gaze is wicked, “Seriously, Caden, I’m going to have to beat them off with a stick,” men and women alike.

Dress: Here
Flirt with a character
Get hot/cool down teehee

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".toni"]--accent:#B87CFA; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".toni blockquote b, .toni blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".toni .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #B87CFA; [/newclass] [newclass=.toni .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kitt

Bo
She/her
April 2
Rt 103, Hoenn
Homosexual
Equipment Technician
Grunt
0 height
0 height
I'm not the kind that uses pencil or rule
awards
23 posts
Bo Locke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bo
Bo Locke
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 0:16:50 GMT
Bo Locke Avatar

"Thanks," She said, accepting the napkins from . She could feel her cheeks burn ever so slightly and she finished cleaning up. She wished something might happen that would take everyone's attention off what'd just happened. "Well, looks like you might drink me under the table, friend." Despite her words, her smile had a bit of a challenge in it.

Fortunately Mint didn't seem to press. He seemed eagerly distracted by his horoscope and Bo was grateful for that at least. She thought about flagging the bartender down just as Dr Holo spoke again. Her attention trailed outside - watching the glints of falling Minior. And then Mint invited everyone outside.

Maybe her wish had been heard.

She nodded "I bet he might!" Bo waved the bartender over and readied herself to follow Mint. "I've never seen something like that before. I say we go!" Bo hadn't been off the farm much until she was grown. And, until recently, she was too broke to do things like this. An eager smile had plastered itself across her face - like a kid at a candy shop.

TLDR >> Bo flagged down the bartender so they can bring alcohol out to the Minior shower and is ready to go with Mint. , ,
OUTFIT >> This but ginger

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:15:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
When he came back, Mattis was greeted with tears and sniffling. "Hey. Hey, no crying. What's that going to do for your image?" he teased him, trying to make this ordeal more light-hearted in order for him to calm down a bit.

Because he was going through a huge change, right?

He helped him up, throwing Alexei's arm around his shoulder so he didn't have to bare a ton of weight on his leg. He leaned down so he could place him in the chair gently. "Comfortable?"

"Psh, ask me for a dance later. You don't want to see me dance, anyway." Matt waved him off, taking the seat beside him now that it was empty. "It's all in due time, okay?"

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:37:39 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer couldn't help but notice the shade of red that poor Casey was turning. She felt relieved that maybe she wasn't the only one feeling a bit embarrassed by this conversation. Even if she started it.

She was in the middle of sipping her drink when he spoke again, and she nearly choked on the sparkling wine cooler. She held it out in front of her to avoid spilling on her white dress, wiping her mouth before she spoke.

"Together? D-Depends on the context, right?"

Damn this man. Summer was usually more composed and elegant than this, not some flubbing idiot who couldn't handle a few flirtatious words. Oh what was going on!

A small breeze blew through the air and sent a small chill down her spine, but she was graced with another surprise from Casey as he offered his jacket. "Th-thank you." She tucked it around her, obviously bigger on her shorter figure.

"Fallarbor Town, hmm?" They appeared to be from two separate worlds. She wondered what it was like, not being from a family like hers. "We'd have days like this if we went to Sea Mauville. But otherwise, being stuck in Mauville felt sort of... artificial," she said, glancing over at him. "Indoors all the time. I feel like I'm not used to the outside."

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 4:47:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I—I can’t help it,” he remarked with the tiniest of sighs as he took another breath and tried to calm down. Forcing himself to calm down wasn’t always the best of ideas, especially when he started crying like this.

“Guess you’re going to be around for a while longer, don’t you think,” he joked while Carina began spinning another couple of Pollen Puffs for them to enjoy while they were out here.

“Look, you tried earlier, and I forgot to give you a gold star for the effort of trying to dance,” he added with a hint of a grin on his face as he continued to rub at his eyes with his uninjured hand.

All the while, the Ribombee had finished spinning the sweet, sugary treats and was holding one out for the bluenette to take.

• the teasing has returned! Somewhat
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 10:44:15 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
drama's always more entertaining, but this? it's a little too much even for him. but then again, it's only too much because it's family, if it had been anyone else it'd likely be entertaining as hell.

"a stronger drink sounds good. come on."

with a tug, he leads them over to the bar, sliding into one of the empty seats before gesturing for the bartender.

he leans in to whisper into mars' ear.

"i'll let you decide, babe."

notes
at the bar with
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 11:39:23 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
it's probably the best matias has ever looked as well. he's never found a reason to dress up, at least not in a suit as fancy as this, but he's glad that he did. they should definitely take a few pictures before going home tonight.

"good."

with a smile, he moves and follows her lead, allowing her to twirl him around. or at least attempt to, as it turns out their height difference comes into play her.

his head bumps into her arm, forcing him to quickly adjust by shifting down to slip underneath instead.

it's definitely not elegant but he laughs all the same as he stands back up.

"i think i should be the one doing the twirling."

notes
dancing with
24th post
@soiree
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 15:41:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
no one[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights?[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break][break]
outfit![break]
post #18

Physically, she wasn't the one to get stabbed but mentally, she feels as if that very blade digs deep into her chest and viciously twists within. What is she feeling?
[break][break]
"Jayden... got st- stabbed because we fought..."
[break][break]
Guilt? Anger? Or perhaps, fear? This feeling possessively clutches her heart and refuses to let go. She knows what would have happened if Chu-e got stabbed, yet she still shakes from the thought of him getting hurt. Her words feel more like incoherence hastily strung together, uneven breathing doing nothing to help clear up the meaning.
[break][break]
When Chu-e pulls her in, she's terrified to push him away. But her hands press against his chest lightly, as if begging him to look away from the mess that she is.
[break][break]
It's never really pretty, having to look at a broken porcelain doll.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2021 17:15:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

The spin is an epic fail but Matias adjusts enough to entertain her and finish it with a smile. It makes Eva laugh too. It surely looked absolutely ridiculous, but that’s not what’s on her mind. She’s just incredibly grateful to find a partner willing to be just as ridiculous as her.

“Awww but you looked so pretty when you did,” she teases, stepping closer to him to continue swaying along to the rhythm of the music, “You look so handsome tonight,” she’s sure she’s already said it, but it’s worth repeating, “Did pick out your suit?” She’ll have to thank whoever did later.

Dress: link
Hair: link