1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 16:10:49 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
He listened to the woman as she spoke fondly of her Pokemon, and he just chuckled a little. That was alright with him as long as she enjoyed the view just a little bit that was good enough for him. As they soared easily through the sky Draco making sure to maintain a pace that her Yanmega could keep up with without relying on it's Speed Boost. It was a leisurely stroll, or flight? In the moonlit skies as the stars twinkled, and danced above him. With the city below him, Amor had to wonder if this is what the emperors of old felt when they looked down upon their cities, and citizens that they ruled over. This overwhelming sense of superiority that he felt from just being above it all, quite literally. Is this the view that they saw? He wondered.

"Perhaps you are correct...That would make you quite the special Princess..." He stated to her softly, and just relaxed, leaning back placing the palms of his hands against the scales of his most trusted partner. At her stating that she should be grateful for being to see this view he just smiled once more. Perhaps he was softening up more than he intended, or maybe this was a facade, and the other part of him was the real version? That was an identity crisis for another time. "Think nothing of it...I'd be a terrible date if I didn't do at least this much." It was all he said, and as the world around them was consumed by the night, he couldn't help, but wonder. Was this alright? With everything that was going on, with Sootopolis taken by Rocket, and no one seeming to want to take it back, was it alright for them to enjoy a moment like this?

Perhaps they were being selfish all of them that had shown up here, it would make it seem like they didn't care, but for the moment there was nothing he could do except wait, and gather his strength. If he could become stronger, and gather others who were strong like him, then perhaps they might be able to make some small miniscule change that would have a chain reaction, but how to go about that? Those were problems for another day, for a future version of Amor. Shaking his head to rid his mind of such needless thoughts he remained silent, and just soaked in the beauty around him.

"When you are ready...We can go back, if you leave it to me. I'm liable to just stay up here, away from all the noise." He spoke in a much softer tone at that moment, if she was paying attention perhaps she might not have heard him.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 16:23:10 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

being born in rocket didn't immediately mean you didn't have a childhood, but for many, it did. especially when you were raised under dmitri's thumb, such things were simply an absolute.

[break][break] 'joy is child's play, mischa. are you a child?'

[break][break] he was, but he would say he wasn't. it's what he'd heard aleks parrot to father again and again — what he knew his father wanted to hear, even if it wasn't true.

[break][break] "I...y-yes, of course!"

[break][break] if her response is too eager, then jayden doesn't notice it. there is the buzz of alcohol beneath his skin, the leftover sensation of adrenaline humming thoroughly throughout him. violet eyes settle on the rosette hues of his partner, as he takes her hand and steps a little away from the party to lead her in a dance.

[break][break] except for... one problem.

[break][break] "i have to confess something," he says quietly, leaning down to her. "i've never danced before."

[break][break] he blinks at her, expression shy. "i did look it up beforehand. but..." he trails off.

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ tldr jayden leads a little bit aways to dance (#8)

[break][break] confesses a truth

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin-right:10px; transition:0.5s all; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 30px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 16:46:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
They settle in a spot where moonlight pools with the warm glow pouring from the venue's large windows. Softly illuminated, but not too bright. Moonlight dapples Luka's cheeks, highlights the upturned curve of her lips as she smiles at her partner.

"That's okay," she reassures him, the volume of her voice lowered to match Michail's. It feels like sharing a secret. "I'm not all that good either. But I'm sure we'll figure it out."

A bit nervously, Luka steps closer. Her hand tightens around his. "First," she instructs, "You put your hand on...o-on my waist." Her free hand catches his, bringing it down to settle just above her hip. Hers rises again, this time to rest on Michail's shoulder. She swallows thickly. There's a quiet intimacy in this moment between them— at least to her. Luka's always had a bad habit of applying the fanciful to the mundane.

"A-and then, um, y-you just follow the steps with the music." The soft strains of the orchestra can be heard through the open door, an accompaniment to their awkward dance. "You can lead...u-unless you'd like me to?"

- led away from the group by
- teaches him how to dance (kind of)
- post #13

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 17:00:41 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

there's something intimate about the way she speaks to him, voice lowered like a secret. it occurs to jayden in the back of his mind that this is a new memory too — sharing secrets. he wonders about the last time that he shared such a moment with someone else, but before his thoughts can carry him away, her voice carries him back.

[break][break] he nods, with a flash of a smile. "we'll figure it out together."

[break][break] as the music trickles in from the ballroom, jayden gets lost in the dazzling lights of the minior and the strings of an orchestra. it almost surreal that he finds himself standing with someone like this, considering that his heart beat for another not all that long ago.

[break][break] he glances down at her.

[break][break] "okay," he says, something tingling in his fingers as she uses her free hand to place it at her waist. it's an unusual feeling, one that he isn't quite sure how to name, but one that continues as her other hand clasps his shoulder. his eyes catch hers, finding himself lost in the stars that are reflected in her eyes.

[break][break] "i can lead," he says.

[break][break] and lead he does. though his steps are somewhat clunky — they're meticulous and calculated, recalling the words from the article that he had pried open on his laptop a few days before the soiree. jayden was, after all, nothing if not prepared.

[break][break] even though there are plenty of other people in the garden, for some reason, jayden can't find himself focusing on them. usually he's always keenly aware of his surroundings, always prepared for the next danger. however, as he finds himself swaying slightly to the music alongside , his eyes are only focused on her.

[break][break] "do you come to these types of things often?" he murmurs, wanting to carry a conversation, maybe to distract her away from his terrible dancing.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ tldr jayden leads a little bit aways to dance (#9)

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin-right:10px; transition:0.5s all; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 30px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 20:14:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
Michail's steps are methodical and wooden. But they're technically correct, even if a bit awkward. Luka doesn't mind it at all; she finds the earnestness endearing. If he'd never truly danced before, he must have studied hard prior to the soiree.

Somehow, she finds that adorable. And there's a fleeting sense of pride in being his first ever dance partner. But Luka doesn't let that go to her head— she may be the first, but that doesn't make her special.

Because she doesn't know Michail well enough to know if this actually means something to him. Luka wants to consider them friends, but perhaps that's a bold desire after only a few chance meetings. She doesn't even know about his broken heart; but it would make her happy to know that she can help alleviate some of that pain, even if it's only in this moment.

Her eyes meet with his, galaxies swirling between them- amethyst and emerald. But eventually bashfulness overtakes her and she glances away— shy, demure. She's hyper-aware of his hand on her waist, the slight pressure against her slim frame, and the same weight where their fingers twine. Her gaze falls to their joined hands, and she squeezes lightly.

"No...not really," Luka answers, a little too late. "I wish I did! This is so lovely.. it feels like a dream! I keep waiting for the clock to strike midnight." Musical laughter mingles with that of the orchestra, but gets lost among the strings and piano. "What about you?"

- dancing with
- being cute as always
- post #14

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 20:24:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MOSSDEEP STAR SOIREE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT THREAD
SETTING: MID-SEPTEMBER
MOSSDEEP CITY

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_qymxnm2IAE1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player][break]
[break][break]

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT IS MADE. The meteor shower is imminent and the lights dim on cue. As the observatory pulls its sheet of darkness over its head, many are directed outside to view the sight. Of course, it is possible to view the meteor shower from within the facility as well. The open roof simply makes for a circular frame around the heavens, empurpled in diamond and night.[break][break][break]

As the meteors peek into the celestial plane above, Dr. Holo is quick to speak. A lavalier microphone allows her voice to be heard outside and in thanks to speakers positioned around the observatory's main foyer. "'We plant seeds in the ground / And dreams in the sky, / Hoping that, someday, the roots of one / Will meet the upstretched limbs of the other.'" Overhead, the Litleonids dart across Hoenn's evening with dramatic tails. "In other words, make a wish, everyone! What do you desire? What do you dream?"[break][break]

The Litleonids seem to be larger than they should be. Closer than they should be. Their light almost brightens the field and observatory rooms, radiance beaming through air and glass with ease. Their trajectory is tugged by this planet's gravity— and perhaps, something else?[break][break][break]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 20:44:06 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,derekpizza]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
i have loved

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
the stars too fondly

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
to be fearful of what the night may bring

[attr=class,bulk][break]Helping himself to the bar, Derek allows the group to mingle and introduces themselves while he enjoys a few drinks in silence. Perhaps it wasn't wise, as by the time he finished the meteors began to grow closer and brighter than before. Definitely didn't seem right, but not wanting to be a worry wart, Derek just kept drinking.

[break][break]

Drawing closer to in order to snag a glass of champagne, as the barkeep wouldn't serve him more, he lingered there for a moment to admire her look in the suit and ponytail. Though they were strangers, it seemed like everyone else was heading away to dance, so he decided to ask. "Wanna go out for a spin?"

[break]
[break]
tags [break]
Invites Bo to dance
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAIR SOIREE ATTIRE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,derekpizzacredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.derekpizza .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accentborder, .derekpizza .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .accenttext, .derekpizza .bulk b, .derekpizza .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://images2.imgbox.com/dd/53/vVtiC5Um_o.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(20,20,20,0.1),rgba(20,20,20,0.2));[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1, .derekpizza .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1 div, .derekpizza .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.derekpizza .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizza .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.derekpizzacredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 20:52:25 GMT
reve zajac Avatar
Reve arrives quite late.

He’s not shocked to be late — they’d realized they would be as soon as they had left, looking down at their watch to realize it was far later than what he had intended. He’s mildly panicked, he had feared he wouldn’t make it at all. Getting ready had taken longer than he anticipated, as his hair had absolutely refused to cooperate, and his dress was all wrinkly, and —

Whatever! He was here now. He’s here. It’s fine, he has made it and everything is fine.

...Or maybe it isn’t. He realizes in that moment what an awkward spot he’s put himself in. There was exactly one person, off the top of his head, that he knew would be there. @artemis.

He finds that they are nowhere in sight, though, so he resigns himself to standing against a wall, watching people go by. It’s a bit odd, he acknowledges, but he doesn’t exactly know what else to do. It’s that or try to mingle, which makes him freeze up a bit at the thought. Meeting people… he isn’t great at that, sadly, and he knows it. Coming to a social event isn’t the best thing they could have done, probably. They had been so swept up in the idea of —

That doesn’t matter right now. He runs a hand over the skirt of his dress, looking down at the soft purple fabric as he loses himself in thought.

He sighs. He should’ve brought Paws. Or Sniff, or — any of them, really. Why he chose to come completely alone, without even a companion pokémon, was a mystery to even him. Evidently, even that had been a poor decision, as now he is without even the company of the creatures.

It’s fine, he once again reassures himself. He didn’t need them to be there with him constantly. After all, he really only came here to see Artemis and check out the event. If he hated it, he could always leave, he figures.
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:14:58 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
It was close to time to see the mentor shower. And honestly, Maverick was thankful for that. His mouth agape, hand rose to cover the tired yawned that consumed him. Maverick was starting to get rather bored, finding chit chatting rather annoying. Warm gaze flickered over the mass of bodies, unsure of what to do. The oddly colored umber by his side purred, paw rose to scratch at the sky. “Be patient,” the man told his creature, letting out a loud sigh, “It’s almost time.”

ooc: post #8 x.x
close tab

played by

verbatim

he/him
forty-three
it's whatever
grunt
2 height
2 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
45 posts
victor evans DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @victor
victor evans
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:24:09 GMT
victor evans Avatar

his wish was made silently, as ruslan stammered his way through another request or demand or comment. that nothing would ruin this strange relationship they had. if you could even call it that. it was more like a symbiotic relationship. or more like he was a parasite burrowing into ruslan's life moment by moment. who could really tell? it was still very early. but he knew the signs of becoming out of control and if tonight was any indication he needed to breath. reflect. he needed to find some sort of gravity or he'd find himself floating off. "whatever you like." and he meant it. "it's breathtaking, isn't it?" but if he was talking about ruslan, the sky, or anything else it was uncertain.

bothering made a wish, referenced gravity, used the word breathtaking

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:34:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
276 for
mint's introduction to the man, mischa,only serves to make the blush stretching across artemis' face deepen, and he tries to manage a friendly wave, even if his attention is still half-focused on his best friend. he knows he isn't exactly being subtle about it, but he doubts mint himself would notice, and...artemis really hopes this group won't take it upon themselves to tell him. he likes them already, after all, and he doesn't exactly know what he'd do if something like that happened before he's ready. if he's ever ready.

none of them do, though, and artemis thanks whatever's looking out for him that they haven't. or that they just didn't notice- whichever one it was, he wasn't about to question it. if he did, maybe his luck would run out or something, and he really didn't want that.

one by one, the group was pulled away, with mischa asking luka to dance and someone approaching the other woman to dance. maybe luck was on his side, because mint hadn't been asked to dance yet. and neither had he, and with the meteor shower approaching...

shoving down the nerves, and the feeling that this was a really bad idea, artemis waves to try to get mint's attention. 'can i have this dance?'

it's cheesy, and hopefully charming, even if artemis can't shake the feeling that this night isn't going to go at all like he has planned. he wants to ignore that, for now, and focus on this night- and any potential dances with mint. or, even if he doesn't agree to a dance, just to spend time with him again.

like they used to.

3/11
TLDR:
- almost 300 words of artemis being gay for mint.
- asks him to dance.
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:35:05 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Eh... I suppose it’s alright.”
[break][break]
It was hard for her to find beauty in a familiar sight like the skies. If it proves anything, then it's that Katherine was anything but romantic. The witch manages to either completely mistranslate Jess’ flirting for your average small-talk, or worse, she completely disregards it and feigns ignorance. However, she does return the smile in kind.
[break][break]
“Oh. You were?”
[break][break]
It was clearly harder to ignore the flirting now. Katherine finally picks up on it, and although she wasn't surprised per se... She wasn't expecting it, either.
[break][break]
Well, not from Jess at least.
[break][break]
"It's hard to keep me interested," she confesses, finding the situation easy to navigate despite her lack of experience. Not in general, mind, but with people of the same gender. "I am not easy to entertain or amuse, but..."
[break][break]
Cue another sip.
[break][break]
"I imagine it's hard to bore someone when you have good champagne," and Jess just so happened to carry a tray packed with flutes. Lucky her.

[attr="class","ooc"] @jess [break]

[attr="class","pkmnparty"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote"]width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:13px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote b, .katherine blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .katherine blockquote b { font:13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine blockquote img"]filter:grayscale(1%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine blockquote img:hover { transition:0.6s all; filter:none [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:480px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; border-top:1px solid; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".katherine .pkmnparty"]margin-top:-20px; text-align:center; } .katherine .pkmnparty img { filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all; } .katherine .pkmnparty img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.6s all; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 21:41:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mars called Cian cute, and Elliott couldn't help but exaggerate a gag because he had to mess with Cian (and subsequently his boyfriend) somehow. "I promise I won't break him. Maybe- Hey, you asshat!" he shouted when he felt the other's foot come down on his. "What did I say!"

But Eli's attempt to attack his friend was ruined by another sweet moment from Mars, who had pecked Cian's cheek and whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

Gross.

He wanted to vomit.

"I can't handle seeing you so lovey-dovey, Cian. It's hilarious," he teased him, giving him a shit-eating smirk as he elbowed him instead.

"Yes, yes, the dance. You want to lead? Or me?" Elliott grabbed Cian's hand with one of his, resting the other on his shoulder.

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,665 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 22:52:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo very quickly realized he wasn't following just a single person; he could recognize Mr. Ki ( ) and 's voices, and he even caught following close by him. "Yeah, sounds like I know everybody here!"

He laughed when he heard what they were headed towards. "Heck yeah I'll join you!" he giggled, "Though I'm pretty sure we gotta go through a lotta shrimp to push him that far." He knew how much Doug could eat from those communal homeless camp meals Doug brought him to, and woo boy that was more than he could ever expect from himself. Only his Ribombee could compare.

Guess that also meant was in the Shrimp Caravan. Nice.

And that explained why Andy and Mr. Ki sounded a bit high up. Not because gravity changed again.

"No can do, Andy~" Hideo taunted, "You're with us now! You can get your revenge on Doug with shrimp!"

The awe of the crowd was enough for Hideo to know that the meteor shower had begun. Not much for him to experience, but his Beheeyem assured him it was quite the breathtaking sight.

As Dr. Holo told them all to make wishes, Hideo grinned. "Well, guess my wish is pretty obvious," he said, "I wanna be Champion!" A position that would undeniably prove he was capable. Something his parents could never deny. So they didn't have to exhaust themselves on him all the time.

"So what about you guys?" he asked, to everyone in the group - even , who he was still unaware was here.

Summary: Hideo follows the Shrimp Caravan™, ready to make puke.  Mentions his own wish, asks everyone else what theirs is.

Bounties complete: Make a Wish, Use "Breathtaking", Reference Gravity

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2021 23:41:28 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before he can hear Victor's reply, the announcement rings out and soon enough the sky is streaked with the Litleonids. It starts out like a small shower, and soon enough the downpour hits. Even if the light had been turned on, there’s nothing that anyone here would’ve missed. It’s absolutely breathtaking, and Lana’s left awestruck, taken by the sight. It’s like the first time he experienced hail, but 10 times cooler. [break][break]

He’s dazed in the experience, red eyes glued to the sky, head craned upward. His grip on Victor loosened, and when the man finally spoke the trainer could barely nod in response. He doesn’t realize he is right to be cautious, to be careful of the honeyed trap he found himself in. Lana’s wish radiates out of him into the universe, the same as it has always been. He just wants to be happy, in the barest sense of the word. No screaming, no fighting, no ambitions, no struggles. Only peace. In this exact moment, held by a man he barely knew and spoiled by the skies above, he etches into his memory this fleeting piece of joy to last him the rest of his days. Inarticulate as always, he replied softly, “Yes.” long after Victor had said anything to him. “D-Don’t tell me what y-you wished for..” he whispered, trailing off.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #13

tl'dr [break][break]

- we lay the foreshadowing on thicc today [break]
- articulate convos with victor [break]
- endeavour: use 'breathtaking' [break]
- endeavour: make a wish [break] [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing