thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,897 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 16:43:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin leans against the wall of the control room, mingling with the other proctors with a glass of champagne held delicately between his fingers. His stoic expression is hard to read until directs to him a question. Then, Gavin almost smiles.

With the glass of champagne, he indicates his favoured candidates. , who'd served with him in Kanto. , an ever-reliable Rocket Beast. , who Gavin has seen overcome many a challenge in Rocket's name.

Others, he knows less well.

"What about you?"
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:11:53 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","CYGNE"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]trouble tracks[break]me down

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]in the troubled parts of town

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]

Cygne spent the evening before the exams having a full on freakout moment. She went from super excited to holding her pillow and shaking in the fetal position, nerves running rampant through her body like ants in her veins. She hadn’t slept a wink and woke up in the morning looking like it-- eyebags, mussed hair, splotchy skin. She’d only cried a little. [break][break]

There was a lot of pressure, okay. Pressure to make an impact. Pressure to prove she was worth being given a chance. But there was also the fact that this was her opportunity to really change her life-- maybe, if she made enough of an impression, she wouldn’t have to continue to do shit work and would actually get some sort of power. [break][break]

She’d had a little taste of it and found she’d spent her whole life starving. [break][break]

Luckily she’d stayed up all night because by the time she found herself standing there, in that ocean of neon blue and pressurized air, she was too strung out to have much emotion. She fiddled with the end of her fishtail braid, fraying it. [break][break]

Her heart almost physically leaped out of her chest when she saw a familiar head of spun gold. Trying to hide her desperation, she slid through the crowd of faces and came up to ’s side. “Oh, thank god you’re here,” she said, voice a wash of relief. “I’m so nervous I could puke. Sorry, oversharing.” She resisted the urge to grab onto the woman for dear life-- she was getting anxious again; her body began to move on adrenaline and she found herself returning ’s finger-guns on instinct even though they weren’t meant for her. [break][break]

With Elisabeth nearby, she felt a bit more grounded-- enough so she could turn and look at the space around them without feeling dizzy. “I think this is probably what prison feels like,” she ventured. [break][break]

[break]participating !

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"] S.P.E.C.T.R.A

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.CYGNE .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#C6A6E5;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:31:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
POWER.

Ultimately, that was Barnaby's goal.

It was why he proffered his skillset to , why he took on so many assignments despite his restrictive schedule.

ROCKET offered power in spades. But only to those who proved themselves worthy of the privilege.

As he approached the growing group, Barnaby spied in the shadows. He offered her a companionable wave, but nothing beyond that - she didn't seem too welcoming at the moment.

"Elisa? What a delight to see you here." An unexpected one, at that. But was quickly making a name for herself within the organization. Barnaby knew she was capable, although whatever this examination was would truly test her competency.

To everyone else he smiled and nodded in turn. Some of the faces looked familiar, but he hadn't had the pleasure of formally meeting them until now.

"I go by Bee. Nice to meet everyone. Good luck today." He said pleasantly, somehow carefree despite the circumstances. How could he worry if he didn't know what lied ahead?

He gave a small wave as he passed, but ultimately went to stand beside . "I'm excited to see you in action, mon beau. This should be interesting."
participating
close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:36:15 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
"Fancy seeing you here, fucker."

A smirk crawled on his lips as he entered the floor, one of his eyebrows cocked as he approached . Of course he'd be here. He wouldn't expect anything else from Cian.

Elliott had heard of the activities they were having in the training facilities, and he figured he'd participate. Little bird was chirping that was a Beast now.

Well, his goal was getting harder to attain. If he wanted to keep up, he'd have to participate in things like this. Eli wondered if the new Beast would be joining them today. He didn't see him in the arena, though. And the lights above seemed almost too bright to look up and see who was on the upper levels watching down on them.

"You ready for a shit show?" he asked, looking back at his best friend.

participating
& spectra
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:44:33 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
A thimble of gold, a reckless hound, a man at death's gates, and an oversharing blonde. Rocket never failed with their recruitment of the wildest breed. Taking a deep breath, his gaze momentarily lifted up towards the observation deck, narrowing at it's army of blinding lights.

There were presumably a handful of higherups stationed up there, commenting on the 'fresh meat' below. In the past, Felix held a similar position over his own colleagues, so he was well aware of possible brewing conversations. Bets, gossip, commentary -- the same topics that used to alienate him in ANVIL. But, if was there, there was no telling the extent of their discussions. 

Lost in thought, Felix hadn't even noticed a familiar face take his place beside him. It wasn't until he spoke that a ball of fire swallowed his stomach, slow cooking his intestines in waves of heat. "Is that so," He coughed out, eyes moving from the observation deck to the popular . What surprises did that woman hold? "I'll do my best then."

+ spectra

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:49:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] s.p.e.c.t.r.a. exams

[attr="class","tctag"] | | |

[attr="class","tctext"] "Elisa," the blonde introduced herself to with the faintest smile, nodding her head. Moments later a familiar young woman appeared at her side, breathless with nerves or excitement--it was difficult to tell which.[break][break]
"Cyg?" Elisabeth said, startled despite herself. A blatantly maternal concern spilled out in her words, which she immediately suppressed with a hasty, "Of course you would be here. It is a wonderful surprise to see you." Although, in some ways, it wasn't. Elisabeth desperately wanted to drop the girl on her Tropius and fly Cygne out immediately to somewhere safer.[break][break]
A silly, childish notion, that. Nothing was safe once you joined Rocket, was it?[break][break]
And who better to know that than , who called her name brightly as he drew close. The Kalosian appeared to have many professional contacts in this small gathering, carrying himself with an ease of posture that spoke of quiet confidence. That he was here did not surprise, nor concern, her. Elisabeth had seen what he was capable of, firsthand.[break][break]
"Good to see you as well, Bee," the noblewoman said in response, her gentle voice almost fond. "I suppose these trials are meant to shape us into formidable members of Rocket, hm?" She gestured to Cygne at her side, saying, "I am not certain if you have met dear Cyg. She proved invaluable in a recent mission of mine." It couldn't hurt to have too many allies early on.[break][break]
It was then she caught 's gaze on her. She raised a single eyebrow in return, although she said nothing. The dark-haired stranger seemed the sort of man one would expect to be capable in an event like this one. His expression betrayed nothing of what he thought of her, but Elisabeth suspected it wasn't much. Not that it mattered, either way.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:50:39 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He gives a small cheer to Theo when he hands the beast a glass. He swirls the whiskey around a bit as Theo speaks, his strange new eyes staring back at him in the amber gold liquid. [break][break]

His strange behavior was broken by Theo's question and brought him back to the present as he answered him "Ah, yeah. Normally I'd leap at the chance to fight but, recent events make me think it may not be the best idea at the moment." he says as his mind tried to veer away from the recent unpleasant events in his life. "Why are you here? come to see people get their assess kicked?" he pondered aloud [break][break]

He continued to stare at oscar, even taking a sip of the his drink until a familiar blue haired man stepped into the room almost causing Bryan to spit his drink onto the glass. However he'd never waste such a precious resourced and swallowed it hap hazardly. Why would he showed up given the recent concern he was showing Bryan the other night when he asked him that question. [break][break]

What could he be doing here? Why did he want to join spectra? "Aye priam.." he said muttering under his breath and pinching the bridge of his nose, regardless he'd cheer internally for his lover to do well.[break][break]

Oh, was here too? Was he deseperate to rise above his station? This was looking promising to Bryan, much more than he previously thought.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 17:52:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
"So barbaric."

Summer sighed at the mere thought as she entered the observation deck, going to the bar to order her a drink. Meanwhile, she uttered to herself how this was all too much, too ridiculous. But it was Rocket after all.

Why was she here?

Perhaps she needed to make a show of herself on occasion, and this one was as good as any. Her father had taught her that it was never good to disappear from an organization, and Rocket was a terrible one to just disappear from. She'd come to the submarine here and there to ensure them she was still alive and willing to work with them.

However, Summer Prescott would refuse to participate. She could handle herself in a fight, but she refused to fight for the pleasure of others.

With her drink in hand, she came to sit in a seat, looking over the balcony to the ground below. People were already gathered there. However, a dark head caught her attention.

"That fool."

observing
& spectra
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,352 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 18:10:05 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
seeing the finger guns from gives her an iconic response from priam. "ayy!" he shouts , firing them back at her.

"well, you better be nervous if this is a competition since i'm here!" he tells , overhearing the exchange between her and right in front of him. he laughs, then smiles. "unless this is, like, some sort of team building exercise! that would've been so cool though. much better than a battle royale!"

he can't make friends if it was a battle royale. he didn't need them since his sheer power alone constitutes an entire squadron already, but they would be nice to have.

for a moment, a glimpse of makes it seem like he's met him before. his stay with the crowd was brief, but the introduction already imprinted an impression on priam.

"bee's a cute name! is he, like, on the honey business or something?" he asks , who was an obvious acquaintance of the subject. "also, wow you are popular!"

priam turns to for a follow up question. "is she, like, super rich? only super rich people on rocket are this popular, y'know?"

@tags
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 18:59:51 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","CYGNE"]

She decides is annoying. Nice enough, but annoying. “I make myself nervous enough on my lonesome, thanks,” she says, fussing with her hair again. [break][break]

Of course you would be here. Cyg’s heart did a tumble-fall into her stomach because what did that mean? was, like, the nicest person to walk the earth, Rocket recruit or not. She wasn’t really the type to make underhanded comments with double meanings… right? Right? [break][break]

"We're not poisoning anyone today, at least.” [break][break]

God, Cyg was sweating. Had she remembered to put deodorant on? Was it the deodorant-antiperspirant combo? She didn’t have any room to do the stretch and sniff test. Fuck, she was wearing a silk blouse. Fake silk, but still. “God, we’re packed in here like sardines, huh,” she mused, somehow keeping the shake out of her voice. [break][break]

She’s jerked out of her scent-concerned stupor by Priam’s question. “No, she’s just really nice,” Cyg says, a little defensively, eyes flashing from Priam to Elisabeth and hoping she hadn’t crossed a line. “Also she’s super good at baking,” she adds, as an afterthought. “And probably lots of other things.” [break][break]

She watched pass and take his place next to . “Hey, I know that prick,” Cyg said, slightly affectionate, pointing. For some reason, the sight of Felix made her relax a bit. Maybe this wasn’t going to be so bad after all.

[break][break]

[break]participating !

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 19:23:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

As Gavin indicates his favourite candidates, Mars gives an approving nod. is not someone he recognizes, but he trusts the underboss’ judgement when it comes to things like these. and , on the other hand? Admittedly, the two of them also make it to the top of his list. Except that, well…
[break][break]
”Is it just me, or Clayton’s not looking too great?” Not like Mars can blame him, especially not after everything they went through together beneath the church ruins in Ever Grande, but success is the name of the game. ”Aside from the beasts, it’d probably be for me. He’s one of the most useful members I’ve met.”
[break][break]
High praise, that’s for sure.
[break][break]
His attention turns to the rest of the gathering examinees then, amber hues wandering over familiar faces while a lopsided smile reaches his lips. ”There’s a few promising newer ones, though.” When saying this, he gestures towards the likes of , , , and even , an eyebrow being raised when turning to look at once again. ”I’ve never seen some of them in a combat situation before, it should be interesting.”
[break][break]
That much is for sure.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

Control room | Proctor[break]
Open to interaction ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 19:48:27 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Hey, I know that prick."

A humorous smiled tugged at Barnaby's lips. He appreciated Cygne's dry bluntness; it was a welcome humor considering the trials to come.

Glancing at the taller man beside him, Barnaby couldn't help but encourage the interaction. "It seems you've already made friends, Felix. Why don't we go over and join them?"

A suggestion that he hoped the ANVIL general would oblige; regardless, Barnaby was returning to the group anyway. had made introductions, after all, and it would be rude not to respond.

"High praise, Elisabeth." Barnaby's cobalt eyes shifted from one blonde to the next. "I look forward to seeing your skills firsthand, Cyg." He curtailed his statement with a gentle smile.

A glance was thrown Priam's way and the smile persisted, even though he had hoped to keep contact with the man to a minimum. He had recently met , HNN journalist, and Bee preferred to keep his public and criminal lives separate when possible.

"Not a honey business, no." He responded, chuckling. "Although that would compliment Ms. Fiorelli's interests quite well. Maybe in the future, Elisa? It would give us more reason to see one another."

Obviously not a serious request, but a way to teasingly make his intentions known.
participating

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:05:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Hey, I know that prick."

The feminine voice broke through the space between them, beckoning both Felix's attention and gaze. Who was she again? Hazy memories flocked his brain, and yet, nothing of merit came out of it. He must've run into her while on a mission or something, he had thought.

Barnaby's suggestion was far from surprising-- it wouldn't be like him to ignore the calls of interaction. With a nod of agreeance, Felix kept to the man's side, following him towards the crowd of chattering rockets. "Hello." He greeted the group, offering , , and all a nod of acknowledgment. Typically, now would be an excellent opportunity to probe the participants a little and see who his interest should stick to the most, but... that required a skill Felix didn't have: socializing.

Since Cygne was the first to be praised, his eyes instinctively rested on her the most, taking some time to examine her scrawny physique. Would she be okay participating in this? "Where have we met?" The question came with the intention of generating some conversational flow, however, from another's perspective it could sound dismissive.

@spectra

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,318 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 20:19:18 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","CYGNE"]

Cyg would have to thank Elisa later for painting a giant target on her back, god damn it. Stealing a page out of ’s book, she flashed the finger guns at . “Just as long as you don’t ask me to bake,” she said, winking. [break][break]

She felt Felix’s eyes look her up and down like a white suburban mom selecting a package of boneless skinless chicken breasts at the supermarket: judgmentally and lacking taste.[break][break]

Of course he wasn’t going to remember her. It was a relief-- it was the only attainable expectation she’d run into since stepping foot in this fluorescent blue mausoleum. “Yeah, actually, funny story,” she said, smiling, “we were on a deserted island together. Fun times, with the storm and the sunburn-- or, well, maybe that was just me.” [break][break]

She didn't so much care that he didn't remember her-- or, at the very least, was acting like it. That was what made the exam weigh so heavily on her: this was her chance to make her name. This was her chance to prove she was worth remembering.[break][break]

Her eyes drifted up towards the huge windows and wondered who was up there, judging them. [break][break]

Fuck, Mars was probably one of them, huh?

[break][break]

[break]wearing

[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,811 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
S.P.E.C.T.R.A. EXAMS
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 21:09:07 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar whipped his head around like a hawk noticing its dinner, as he heard a familiar voice from a certain would-be robot caretaker. His eyes locked onto a small group forming in the middle of the participants, particularly on mingling among them. Well now it all makes sense. Oscar narrowed his eyes, limping with purpose toward the group. Genesect followed along, and it was only then that Oscar realized how quiet it moved despite being a rather heavy piece of machinery. No wonder he never noticed it following him in.

As Oscar came close he called out to Priam, "Yo, Priam!" His voice was already hoarse, when it was raised it sounded more like a frog croaking. He gently put his hand on Priam's shoulder, revealing that he was actually rather glad to see him making an appearance. "Glad you showed up down here and not up there." Oscar motioned toward the observation area. "Hey do you have Genesect's pokeball? I might need it later."

Priam was probably the only human besides Oscar that Genesect could tolerate for long periods of time. As its eyes rested on the young trainer, it felt obligated to greet him to show familiarity and good intentions. How did humans greet each other? Oh right. Genesect raised both of its blades and waved them back and forth. Noticing this, Oscar narrowed his eyes before putting one of Genesect's arms down. The other arm continued to wave indefinitely.