[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]AN EFFUSIVE EGGSTRAVAGANZA

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: MAY 31ST, 11:59PM PST
NORMAL-TYPE PERKS

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r9n97x3OPG1yrg70yo1.mp3?[/player]
[break]
🎼 Battle Vs. Hoenn Rival (Pokémon Masters EX)
[break][break]

NEWS SUMMARY

EGGS! EGGS! EGGS! As we shift into the breeding season, it is important to heed the following news items.[break][break]

• I. The UNOWN REPORT continues to be of use in the site narrative. Trainers continue to hunt Unown if they possess data from a MYSTERIOUS DEVICE in order to fill it with words. Stay tuned for when the Unown Report appears next!
  • II. The finale of EXODUS has resulted in the establishment of the ROCKET CHOP SHOP. The Rocket Science Department has found a way to create Genesects, but it won't be easy!
  • III. The The Hisui Patch was released between the previous event cycle and this one. Take a look here to find out how we're integrating Pokemon: Legends Arceus content in character and out of character..
  • IV. Father Winter threads must conclude by APRIL 30TH for rewards.

EFFUSIVE EGGSTRAVAGANZA'S (EE) INTRO & PERKS

WHAT IS THIS EVENT?

FOR APRIl-MAY, Hoenn continues to explore the aftermath of Geomancy and Aqua Assembly Pt. 2. With the tree of life having grown to an incredible size and reported sightings of the rare mythical Pokemon, Shaymin, the region seems teeming with life. [break][break]

NORMAL-TYPE PERKS

NORMAL-TYPE POKEMON GAIN BENEFITS! This includes Pokémon with dual typings that include the NORMAL-TYPE.[break][break]

• NORMAL-type pokemon evolutionary lines have their evolutions discounted by 50%.
  • NORMAL-type pokemon evolutionary lines have a higher chance of possessing 5 moves, egg moves, hidden abilities, and being shiny.
  • CHANSEY can be sold to the black market for 100 PD, while fairy-type pokemon can be sold for 2X THE PRICE.

EFFUSIVE EGGSTRAVAGANZA EVENTS

[attr="class","reward2"]SPECIAL EVENTS/ACTIVITIES
[break]

EGGSTRAVAGANZA ENDEAVORS have been released filled with roleplay prompts, activities around the site and rewards![break][break]

EVENT LINK: CLICK HERE.

MORE AND MORE POKEMON have begun breeding— and it is not just due to the valiant efforts of trainers helping mate Pangoros together. As Hoenn experiences an exponential growth in faunal and floral realms, Pokemon day cares are becoming filled with an influx of eggs.[break][break]

Will you bring your Pokemon to breed? And if so, what may hatch from your pairings...?[break][break]

THIS EVENT IS NOW OVER

SLATEPORT CITY IS HOSTING AN EVENT for trainers and their Pokemon to enjoy a weekend in the outdoor park. Here, city officials and volunteers help oversee picnic areas, small egg hunts for children and exhibition matches between trainers. However, more importantly, they conduct the annual egg painting contest.[break][break]

EVENT LINK: CLICK HERE

MEMBER-LED EVENT SET IN LILYCOVE — enjoy this mega thread or any spin-off thread inspired by it. Set in Lilycove, is raising festivities for the people of this seaside city.[break][break]

ONGOING EVENTS

IN-PROGRESS

BELOW ARE SEVERAL ONGOING EVENTS. Tiered Tea Room still has time for sign-ups, but the event will end by the end of the event cycle.

AFTERNOON & HIGH TEA has been all the rage in Ever Grande City. Situated close to the Pokemon League, a tall tea house called the FLEUR TEA ATELIER has been a popular establishment for competitive trainers requiring a fanciful and sophisticated rest from their battles.[break][break]

However, this tea house features powerful trainers of their own. As you ascend the floors of the tea house's many challenges, drinking expensive teas and nibbling delicate confections as you go, who knows what you will discover?[break][break]

EVENT LINK: SIGN-UP HERE! - ENDS APRIL 30TH

RANGERS RISE! Rumors of odd Pokémon have surfaced among the populace. With the AQUA INITATIVE preoccupied with the SILVER SPIRE and TEAM ROCKET charting an expedition into the TREE OF LIFE, it’s up to Hoenn’s RANGERS to investigate these peculiar disturbances. But, as these valiant protectors scramble to uncover the mystery, they will soon realize that Hoenn is filled with rising factions and fierce competition.[break][break]

AS TRAINERS VENTURE INTO ALTERNATE WORLDS, Father Winter sees to their fates with a coin flip. What they find in these worlds may prove terrifying— but if they survive, they may bring a souvenir of their struggles. This event CAN NOT BE JOINED anymore; however, current participants have until APRIL 30TH to complete these threads.[break][break]

SITE REFRESHES

NEW SWARMS

BE ON THE LOOKOUT! The list below will be continually updated with new swarms, for these events are time-limited. Furthermore, swarms will also be posted on the Discord and on the site's navigational menus, so you can't miss them![break][break][break]

SAFARI ZONE

THE SAFARI ZONE HAS REFRESHED with a new selection. This new selection will last until MAY 31ST, 11:59PM PST. Below, you can see the new rotation of Pokemon that you can capture. The previous safari selection's threads will be forcibly archived by APRIL 7TH, 11:59PM PST.[break][break][break]

To enter the safari zone, purchase a safari zone ticket for 50 PD in the site shop.

MORE REWARDS; MORE PLOTS!

EVENT MISSIONS

These missions will be archived by the end of the event cycle.[break][break]

Event cycle exclusive missions often reward more pokedollars and items. These limited missions will be archived after MAY 31ST, 11:59PM PST.[break][break]

NEW STANDARD MISSIONS

Big thanks to YAMS, DANI, EBC, SCARLET, OWLI, ESUNA, VEN, AZUL, AND DITZ for coming up with new missions! More are on the way.[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
65. AN EFFUSIVE EGGSTRAVAGANZA
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 5:56:12 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (4/5)

NOTES

TO ASSIST USERS WHO DO NOT FREQUENT DISCORD, I will occasionally post in announcement threads with updates.

Below is a list of new limited time missions for the event cycle. They are available until JUNE 30TH, 11:59PM PST.

Furthermore, a SIGN-UP thread for Fonz's event, THE P-1 GRAND PRIX.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 3:21:55 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (4/16)

NOTES

TO ASSIST USERS WHO DO NOT FREQUENT DISCORD, I will occasionally post in announcement threads with updates.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:00:05 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (5/3)

NOTES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 1:33:44 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (5/8)

NOTES

New missions have been added! The links to these can be found below:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 16, 2022 6:49:54 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (5/15)

NOTES

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,778 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 8:53:02 GMT
shiv Avatar

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE (5/22)

NOTES

Below is an event cycle preview for June, entitled "BOXING WITH SHADOWS".

"stay tuned for the next event cycle scheduled for june!

there is tons on the horizon, including a myriad of member-led events alongside staff-moderated threads. many suggested missions will be published in june too. thank you so much for all of your input and help!

cyberchase conundrum may be delayed until later this year/at the end of this arc."

the synopsis for this event cycle is as follows:
"after the incident at the tree of life in sootopolis city, hoenn finds itself in a desperately weakened state. in the vast vacuum created by the incident, reports of doppelgangers have been on the rise. as hoennians investigate these ominous sightings, the league and team rocket continue to find ways to amass resources for the incoming meteoroid, while the dark triad reveals their motivations from the shadows."