[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A BEWEAR

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

BEWEAR MOTHERS ARE INCREDIBLY PROTECTIVE OF THEIR YOUNG. As they move across sooty Route 113 in search for food or new homes, you stumble upon this dangerous horde... Should you be lucky, perhaps, you will be able to catch a Bewear or Stufful that is less than attached to its sleuth.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE A STUFFED TOY OR PLUSHIE somewhere in your post. You can use figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny bewear; the second highest will earn a regular bewear, the second lowest roll will earn a normal stufful, and the lowest roll will earn a shiny stufful.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the bewear/stufful have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end june 1st (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
BEWEAR SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 8:50:22 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

From a safe distance from the gathering of punchy bears the Hoenn's Head Ranger read from the manuscript of an Alolan researcher who studied in the field decades ago.

Bewear are dangerous, if you didn't know.

It was best to give them a wide berth. Sure enough they looked soft and cute, like a childhood plush come to life.

Their fighting moves pulverized bones and the human body could only withstand fractions of what they were capable of.

In fact, they were so dangerous the only effective place to hide from them was in plain sight, boldly amongst them.

Such a task took an absurd boldness and skill, that only one man was capable of such a feat. As pictured below.

Closing the book with disdain he opted not to read any more works of this man, nor to get any closer to the Bewear, unless lives were at risk. "Idiot."

● tags: @pokeswarm (bewear)

wTwFn6Vy

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 8:54:19 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Though Puddington the Stufful was an adorable plushie toy line, Bewears and Stuffuls represented a serious danger to human life. These adorable, fluffy pink Pokemon were some of the most dangerous predators in the entire world, and the Rangers definitely did not want a swarm of them to be anywhere near Fallarbor Town, especially near children and the elderly.

Callan flew in on Hahn, his Vikavolt, using Agility, the electric bug fired a ring of sticky web surrounding the nearby perimeter of the Bewear swarm, creating a soft terran that'd slow their movements if they tried to get across the town, before dropping down pockets of rice with dazzling honey, to attract the swarm.

He found a nearby member of the swarm, unclipping a pokeball to capture it. He'd always wanted one, to train and give to Liore sometime.

8AlCHF2m
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 9:11:35 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Observing one of the mothers with it's offspring, Derek couldn't get over just how much the Stufful looked like some kind of plushie. They almost didn't seem like they were alive as long as they stood still. But, wow, that was not the case.

One of the other trainers combating the horde messed up, and the entirety of them became animated. Even the Stufful joined in on it, where and how they could. At least that meant one more trainer out of the way.

Releasing his Machamp, Derek uses the opportunity to get in a surprise attack. The pokemon's rock blast pelts many of them across the face. Dazed by the sudden blow, he has just enough time to throw a pokeball and see if it catches something before making a run for it. Because Arceus knows what was going to happen next...

ZeegrgtZ
BEWEAR SWARM
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,040 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 9:48:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

much like a bewear mother, matias is incredibly protective of his young. so, as he and his little charmander patrol along route one-one-three only to be met with a swarm of bewear and their young, he cannot be blamed for attacking one of them that approaches.[break][break]

"STAY BACK."[break][break]

but it's no use. bewear apparently does not understand human.[break][break]

his hand is forced. charmander hugs the PLUSHIE to its chest as it watches a pokeball be thrown.[break][break]

Obaoby6l

[attr="class","ooc"]@swarm[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charmander"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Gordy

Rally
He/Him
July 13
Lentimas Town, Unova
Bisexual
Zookeeper
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cipher
Rally Jackson
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 14:48:17 GMT
Rally Jackson Avatar
Bewear and Stufful were supposedly dangerous. But in a world where your neighbor's housepet could burn down a house, could it be much worse than the average Pokemon? Rally didn't think so.

He and his Haunter, Nova, glanced at a sleeping stufful from behind a bush. It was like a stuffed toy, complete with a... tag coming out of its rear? What? These non-Unovan Pokemon were so weird. But he was more than willing to add them to his collection. And maybe he could make merch based on the little guy.

With a PokeBall in hand, the man slowly rose from the bushes and approached the teddy bear. 
QZt_Z4lE
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
730 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 17:39:36 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Sometimes you just needed to throw yourself at a giant swarm of giant Walking Teddy-bears, and sure they might break your spine, and leave you unable of doing anything for the rest of your life, or if you are lucky, just hug you to death. Still, it would be worth it, or so Johanna had decided as she stood in front of the swarm of Bewear.
[break][break]
Pokéball in and Mimikyu by her side. Though the latter didn’t stay there, instead it left her to charge the swarm, trying to separate an individual from the group.
[break][break]
While Mimikyu did that. Johanna would wait and watch, ready to throw a quick Pokéball at one of the plushy bears when an opportunity arose.
[break][break]
eOugJ4ni

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
tagged name

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 20:20:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Bewear were some of the most dangerous pokemon out there. Not only because of their immense strength. But the amount of human stupidity that ran rampant. "oh it's harmless! it just wants a hug! it's so cute!"

The number of times Hyeon had to rescue idiots in the wild with broken spines or fractured bones was pretty low. But the fact it happened more than a handful of times, slowly whittled any faith the ranger had in humanity he had left.

And now there was an Arceus-damned SWARM of em.

"Kill me now."

He mumbled under his breath as he readied his pokemon for the battle of a lifetime.

Surviving a giant fucking stuffed toy from hell.

Calling out his Arcanine, Apollo, he gestured for it to throw out a well-aimed Flame Wheel followed Fire Fang. Finishing up with a blast from Burn Up.

After the massive lights display, Hyeon wasted no time in throwing a Pokeball, mere seconds later. Watched as the pokemon was swallowed into the capture device as the ball began to shake.

EvNK2Efg

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 22:55:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
are we laughing? are we drowning?
They stayed a decent distance from the sleuth. The bears almost certainly noticed him, but his apparent lack of interest have tentatively labelled him a non-threat. [break][break]
Mostly he was just here to keep well-meaning civilians away. The Houndoom sat attentively against his leg, milky eyes seemingly focused on nothing except the stuffed Cacturne in her mouth. Occasionally, her nose'd twitch with the activation of an Odor Sleuth, checking the area for anything out of the ordinary. [break][break]
A younger Stufful took notice of him and tentatively raised a paw. Not knowing what to do, he waved back before the mother nudged her cub forward.[break][break]
Well, that just happened.

ROLL:
GZBNmsoJ
@tagdeeznuts ● hi guys ● your text here
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,727 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 23:56:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"AWH! You're so cute!"
[break][break]

[break][break]
With how much she squeals and rubs her cheeks against the Stuffuls, it's a wonder how she hasn't been batted away just yet. But perhaps, that's due to Reiner having presented himself as a walking playground for the little ones. And after watching how calmly he interacts with them, the Bewears have decided to accept these two as part of their kind.
[break][break]
"You guys are so soft..." Just like her Corsola doll, a thought whispers. "I wish I could bring you all back home."
[break][break]
LeFqT9lU
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]bewear swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 3:47:24 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she doesn't need to count lucky eggs or lucky stars or whatever to know it's by pure luck none of the mama bewears haven't noticed her yet.

they're fiercely protective, that much she knows. they keep watch even as they scour for food. and she should know better than to simply... waltz up to this horde. she sort of does, anyway.

and yet, she still drifts a little too close to the stragglers of their little pack. one stufful in particular notices her approach and stares, fluffy head tilting from one side to the other. and without any hesitation, it trots right over with a soft cooing noise.

before it can fully approach, she's throwing a pokeball in an attempt to either catch it or deter it.

LfUc2B3f
swarm.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 15:27:29 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

Oh god.

Bewear were… Infamously terrifying. Especially around their young. But Josh had received a report that an entire horde of them were moving to a new home as conditions in Hoenn became warmer. Knowing Trainers would likely try to catch them, Josh would move to keep watch in order to ensure there wasn’t an incident. This time he definitely wasn’t bringing his kids, they would easily mistake Stufful for a stuffed plushie and well… Josh didn’t want to imagine how that was going to go.

The Ranger had parked himself atop one of the sooty cliffs with Lightning keeping watch for threats (and chomping on an eggant berry to keep it from making noise and alerting the Bewear) while Josh used binoculars to spy upon the Bewear and their young.

@tag

c8AebDFj

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,219 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 15:53:40 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MORE BEWEARS

Might as well get three

"Haha, that's funny." Gwyar said as he pointed at his screen, showing it to Raki, what with the puppy being on his shoulder and all. "Let me reply... T h a t ' s v e r y-"

As the man typed up at a glacial pace, Raki casually looked up and promptly blanched as he saw a giant, stuffed bear- not dancing, but stomping towards them with loving intent.

He quickly began to slap his trainer on the face.

"O- OW! What the heck, Raki-?!" Gwyar began shouting- before noticing what the puppy was looking at.

"Ah." Gwyar uttered, staring blankly at the Bewear. He then tried to smile "Hel-"

QOS9hNof

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 6:43:29 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

Funnily enough, Felix liked Bewears. They're cute, strong, and reliable pokemon. Perfect for his team.

So when a herd came tumbling in, he was one of the first to come, ready to take his pickings on the build-a-bear collections.

"hey " He called out to a familiar face. His Gallade, on the other hand, was already at war, slicing and dicing the army of cuddly bears. When one was wounded enough, a ball came it's way.

@tag

rpysXAdj
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,140 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 6:44:03 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
for a person who had grown up with parents like his, one might assume that jayden didn't have any toys in his room growing up. it wasn't untrue exactly, but there were still a few stuffed bears that he remembered his mother giving him on his birthdays from the age of 1-5. as jayden walks through the grassy terrain, he holds his gulpin like one of the stuffed bears of his childhood, the pokemon's shiny slime clinging to his shirt.

[break][break] as he walks past the swarm of bears, he absently tosses a pokeball towards one that strays from the pack.

[break][break] he glances up when calls for him. he blinks. "hey."

[break][break] he also sees a flash of familiar blue hair.

[break][break] "mint! over here!"

[attr="class","notes"]# bearswarm [break][break]
qzhAS0qv

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]