[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A VESPIQUEN

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

IT'S A SWARM OF VESPIQUEN AND COMBEE! Although swarming bees are not hostile (as they are focusing all of their energy into finding a new home), these Pokemon are aggravated and disturbed by the sudden blossoming of crystablooms. Stay away— or dare to catch one! If you're a Ranger or skilled trainer, you may assist with keeping them away from the residential areas.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE QUEENS, BEES OR HONEY somewhere in your post. You can use figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny vespiquen; the second highest will earn a regular vespiquen, the second lowest roll will earn a normal combee, and the lowest roll will earn a shiny combee.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the vespiquen/combee have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end may 10th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,105 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
VESPIQUEN SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:09:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"look at that QUEEN!"[break][break]

after spending a day or two with , matias has come to learn a lot more about vespiqueens and combees. it's fascinating just how much that man knows and he's grateful to have been able to learn from the very best.[break][break]

it's why matias is able to understand that the swarming bees aren't hostile, at least not until the sudden blossoming of crystablooms.[break][break]

"i got it."[break][break]

pokeball — ya YEET!

[attr="class","ooc"]ltACgZ9L[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:12:06 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

The queen bee was always the one to attack, of course, that meant the Combee would try to catch him. Callan tossed a Pokeball out, shooting from the wild grass atop Kitsuragi, his Flygon, as the ball ensnared the Vespiquen, the Combee would follow him in droves chasing to attack him as the ball shook in its place. His goal wasn't entirely to capture, just to lead the swarm away from Fallarbor town.

rMhSy62A

@swarm

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Twiggy

he/him
May 5th
Unova
Guessing Game
Rocket
Grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
37 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shi
Shi Mikhaylov
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:25:26 GMT
Shi Mikhaylov Avatar
Removing the threat never seemed more evident. Sure these new flowers were pissing off the bee pokemon, but all the same, Shi felt required to stumble into the mist of bees to learn more about their behavior. Rather to see what would happen if more then one queen existed. The obvious answer would be no, but the crystal blooms would prove otherwise. Their Regal behavior all for procuding sweet honey....but did it taste different after collecting it? Was it worse? Was it more sweet? Was it rich in minerals. Damn....would he even come out of the swarm alive?!

cjIPryoJ
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:31:15 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Experience is the spice of life, and I want a well-seasoned meal.

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Bug-type Pokémon were not often thought of as elegant or beautiful, but some had a certain allure to them. Whether it be their honey, their behavior, or their looks that attracted trainers from all over, was impossible to guess. But one thing was certain many coveted the grand prize of owning one of those rarer Queen Bees.
[break][break]
Cathrine was no different. Taking a quick teleporting detour to route 113. She would gaze upon the swarm as it flew about aggravated by the sudden sight of Crystalblooms. She wondered why it bothered them so, and considered for a moment indulging in a bit of research on the subject, thinking it might provide some material for her next book.
[break][break]
But she decided against it. She had a schedule to uphold, and so she would move on to the reason she came here, to catch one of the bees. Retrieving a Pokéball, and aimed at the target she had in mind. She threw the ball and hoped it would strike true.
[break][break]
Dgt3sNdz

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
@

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.50px;color:#000000;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,766 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:38:40 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Azalea's on a mission - A mission to obtain the best kind of honey in all of Hoenn, and she's willing to go through all kinds of trials and tribulation to obtain it. At least, until Eris mentions something about the appearance of a Vespiquen swarm in the distance.
[break][break]
She squeals and barks, biting at Reiner's mane and hopping wildly until the duo bend to her demands. And as they make the detour with a quiet sigh, she begins to summon a breeze of Magical Leaves.
[break][break]
Sweet honey, here she comes!
[break][break]
gMZg6iDF
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]vespiquen swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 6:43:29 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Despite the fact that the swarm was more focused on finding a new home, their agitated behavior makes them a danger to others. Despite no longer being with the League, Thomas finds himself acting to keep the citizens of Fallabor safe, even if from the shadows. The dark-haired man throws a Pokeball in the general direction of the swarm, attempting to catch one for himself.

XUXoXsNV

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 12:56:57 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
VEPIQUEN, huh?

Jessie had heard a huge swarm of them had appeared, along with their COMBEE counterparts. She decided to take a nab at it, see if she could snag a QUEEN BEE or little minion.

She was a QUEEN herself.

As she appeared in the swarm, she took out a Poke ball, rolling it in her hands before tossing it. Hoping for victory as sweet as HONEY.

zEaYLiPI

close tab

played by

Kost

Bass
he/him
March 24
Virbank City, Unova
Bisexual
POG social media
Grunt
15 height
15 height
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
awards
44 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ricobass
Rico Bassanello
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 19:02:57 GMT
Rico Bassanello Avatar
All Pokémon existed for the glory of Team Rocket, this buzzing swarm being no exception. Rico's mind was racing with ideas of how to best utilize those black-striped critters. Perhaps he could sell their honey for exorbitant prices. Or maybe he could capture a bunch of them and send them to Rocket's scientists, who would then extract their venom and use it for the construction of a DEADLY BEE WEAPON.

bees_my_god

Armed with a comically oversized bug-catching net that had a Net Ball attached on its end, Rico charged straight into the swarm, yelling like an amazon that was attacking. "AYIYIYIYIYIYI!!" Truth be told, his eyes had gotten swollen due to his pollen allergy, so he couldn't actually see where he was aiming that net.
//bees. my god.

drez9wmi

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,876 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 19:38:29 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Fallarbor is the last place Gavin expects to see a swarm of Combee and their QUEEN; it surprises him enough that he pauses en route to Meteor Falls, fingers ghosting along his pokeball belt until they curl around a particular capsule.

"Lure them, if you can."

The shadowed Roserade opens her crystalline blooms, synthesizing in what sunlight manages to break through the ashfall.

Taking out his phone, Gavin snaps a picture of the swarm to send to his partner. This had been what they'd been afraid of when he'd got stuck to that tree slathered in HONEY in Petalburg Woods. Instead, it had been a Mantine's plight witnessed.

Once the picture's sent, he retrieves an empty capsule and lobs it toward the swarm.

gCDcCLhA
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,035 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 20:30:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
the moment he'd learned about a swarm of vespiqueen and their worker combee, he knew he needed to see them. his own hives, under the physical care of , still held room for new arrivals. this was the perfect opportunity to fill those spaces.

from afar he watched the regal queen vespiqueen order her drones around. it was truly facinating, this hive-mind like hierarchy, and he finds himself grinning.

he needed to have one. so, he relies on a little luck to make sure he does.
@name
FaqiP6PD

close tab

played by

Jack

Cap
he/him
April 5
Goldenrod City
aro/ace
Bartender
Grunt
19 height
19 height
Any day I'll be beautiful. So I'll wait for the day when I make it through.
awards
69 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caprice
Caprice Isaac
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 22:43:42 GMT
Caprice Isaac Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","caprice"]

Cap wasn't always a huge fan of... bugs. Least of all when they were doing icky things like swarming and being generally aggressive. However, the chaos of a swarm was the perfect time to perform a B & E or two. After all, if a Vespiquen was attacking your house, you wouldn't really be worried about the guy sneaking out the back with a pocketful of jewelry. And so he was drawn to the swarm like a moth to flame. Or... a bee to honey.[break][break]

It hadn't been quite as simple as he'd expected, though, and Cap found himself backed up against the brick facade of some screaming person's bungalow with more than a few bugs staring him down. Typhon and Sekhmet stood between him and the swarm, blasting Flamethrowers at intervals to take out what Combee they could, but things weren't looking great for the grunt. Suddenly, he saw an opening. He just needed to get one particularly stubborn bug out of the way and he was home free. There was only one way to do that while his Pokemon were otherwise occupied: catch the damn thing. He wound up and hucked a Pokeball with all his might.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.caprice]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7b6678;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.caprice .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

5NrGqQAq
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 2:01:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Fallarbor is not a place Mars cares all that much about, especially with it being so far up in northern Hoenn and away from larger cities. Yet, despite Mars’ personal lack of interest in the small town, a POG Bank branch exists there all the same, and when given news of a swarm of angry Vespiqueen gathering at Route 113 and potentially heading east, of course he would travel all the way up there to ensure such pokémon didn’t disturb POG Bank’s loyal customers.
[break][break]
With fields having been overtaken by crystablooms, the reasons for the pokémon’s annoyance seem clear, but don’t Combee and Vespiqueen usually gather in hives with one singular queen? Could the presence of more than one Vespiqueen be making things worse?
[break][break]
He starts off by attempting to sooth the pokémon, a Fomantis’ SWEET SCENT spreading through the air.

[break][break]
koiD1Q0h

[break]
[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 2:09:20 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

There can only be one queen bee.
[break][break]
And in this case, it's none other than malice herself, Katherine's shiny vespiquen. The mother of the hive is anything but pleased to see another queen's hive passing by what she considers to be her territory, where her pheromones have already spread.
[break][break]
"Now, now," Katherine smiles, finding the situation to be funny. "I don't want us to fight a swarm of them. How about we steal one of these Combees so they'll join your attendants, hrm?"
[break][break]
Although the question is asked, Katherine acts without waiting for an answer. She throws a Pokeball in the direction of a Combee.

WjnUDYLK

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ swarm

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 6:49:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A true Combee and Vespiqueen swarm is a rare occurrence. The doctor could NOT miss the opportunity to come document the event. Watching how the pokemon interacted in their natural habitat with each other could give valuable clues to their biology, physiology, and behavior. It's easy to pick the female Combee from the males based on the pink dot near their cranium. The females seemed busier than the males. Boys can be lazy, that's not new.

When she arrives and spots the royal queens, she can help but be reminded of the one, true QUEEN . She’s a bad bitch.

A Vespiqueen is a pokemon she had yet to add to her arsenal. She feels a bit guilty for taking the opportunity, but no one would judge . . . right?

With a shrug Eva closes her eyes and tosses a pokeball. If it hits it hits.

y__CcauT

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]