6,129 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 1:03:47 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
As Josh started assembling his treats from ingredients being passed out, he had overheard 's major success at his bar. "While I don't drink anything alcoholic, I've never been disappointed with bar food. I'll have to look your place up and drop by sometime after work. Maybe I can bring some of my racer friends to an after party there!" He accepted 's toast, though it increasingly seemed like he was the odd one out, not having anything alcoholic.

"I have the opposite issue, ," Josh turned toward the young female as he withdrew his Absol for his closest companion, Saber the Manectric. "Going down to Round One inside Slateport Mall is about all the gaming I get to do anymore. I've been so busy--"

A digitized Raikou cry sounded from Josh's phone. "Sorry Naomi, lemme check this text real quick..." It was a message from League HQ, and one he had been waiting for. "No way!!" he shouted. "No way! No way!" He set both his skewers on the arm rests of his chair and leaped out of it, giving his Manectric a great big hug. "My Gym application got accepted!! I can't believe they approved it so fast!" He had given up the Gym Challenge to do Rangering part time and taking on Gym challengers part time. "It's not a Major League one, but it gets my foot in the door!" He texted the League back and thanked them from the bottom of his heart.

Jack's speech about the meteoroid and about how Hoenn became his new home inspired Josh to add to it, though his excitement quickly faded and changed to a more serious, yet not somber, tone. "You know...I can't believe I'm saying this after spending almost my entire life in Johto." That even got Saber's attention, the Manectric nuzzling him and letting out an uncharacteristic whimper. "Ow!" he cried as he felt a strong shock on his cheek. "Careful, Saber!" He moved his chair slightly to distance himself from his Manectric a little more.

"I've made more friends here in the little bit of time I've spent here than all over Johto," he continued after assembling two delicious S'mores sandwiches, one of them without chocolate so that Saber could enjoy one, as well. He didn't leave his over the fire too long; he preferred them lightly toasted. He let out a deep sigh as his inner subconsciousness suddenly rushed to the front of his mind.

"I miss home. I really do. But everything that's happened here is making me want to pack up and actually move here once this is over. There is just so much more excitement here than in Johto. The camaraderie here is just so much nicer than Johto's. And I can't bear to see it destroyed by some space rock."

His eyes peered up toward the sky. He could use his new position as a Gym Leader to get access to some of the League's inner circle, who could put him in a much better position to be able to actually do something about the meteoroid. Maybe he could even use their resources to assist him in the chasedown of Raikou. Of course, there was absolutely no way this was happening before the meteor fell. Developing the Three Virtues of foresight, judgment, and insight would take far more time than he had. He couldn't stop whispering those three names, as well as Raikou's name. If he had more time, he would be in a great position to be able to help Hoenn escape its grisly fate. "I just wish...I just wish...I just wish I could DO SOMETHING TO HELP!" he shouted, his emotions flaring beyond his control over his perceived dead weight in the crisis.

{WC: 626}
{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Resheph       Dragonair      Good
Twilight      Absol          Good
Aslan         Pyroar         Good
Saber         Manectric      Good
Bladestorm    Skarmory       Good
Snacker       Sharpedo       Good

TIER 1
Share your hopes for Hoenn's future (1/1)
Meet three new people: (3/3)
Think about your own personal future two times: (2/2)

TIER 2
Admit something to a friend: (1/1)
Feed a paper to the fire (1/1)
Talk about your future, romantic or platonic, with 5 different characters: (5/5)

close tab

played by

milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
85 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:59:41 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mari2top"]
[attr="class","mari2"] group activities are not usually the one for her, at least not one that has been orchestrated by the pryde family. that being said, her time in hoenn was supposed to be - in some ways - a fresh start. mari is grateful that took the news of her career shift well, though she's a bit anxious what her internship with the league will entail.

[break][break] but who isn't anxious in hoenn, with the future looming over them? the barrier is one thing, but the incoming meteor is another. how are they supposed to protect themselves from —

[break][break] she swallows. no, she shouldn't be thinking about that now.

[break][break] as the people bustle around her, mari nurses her smores-on-a-stick like one might nurse a beer. it's her safety blanket, the thing preventing her from bolting from the event entirely.

[break][break] 'you have to talk to people, mari,' she tells herself, but doing something like that is harder said than done.

[break][break] so lost in her thoughts, she barely notices when she all but barrels into @jupiter . "a-ah sorry!' she says, stumbling, her poor smores fallen admist the dirt and leaves.

[attr="class","ooc"] + / @jupiter [break]

+ share your hopes for hoenn's future (1/1) [break]
+ meet people (2/3) [break]
+ think about your future (1/2)

[newclass=".mari2"]--accent:#d7d0f2; } .mari2 { font:12px 'Roboto'; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .mari2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .mari2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .mari2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .mari2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .mari2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .mari2 img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".mari2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#d7d0f2;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 21:45:24 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“Thank you,” she said, preening under ’s comments, “it’s taken me many years to get here.” She had to swallow a horrible-tasting hiccup but she managed to do so without missing a beat.
[break][break]
Listen, Cyg comes from a long line of alcoholics, so it takes more than three hip-flasks of bad vodka to get her well and truly wasted-- but never let it be said she didn’t really lean into the buoying swell of booze to take the edge off her anxiety. Mark that down as one thing she saw in her future, for good or ill: weaponized alcoholism. Using the genetic weakness for her benefit. She could, of course, just abstain from drinking, but where was the fun in that? As long as she never became a parent, she’d be fine. Right? Right.
[break][break]
“Yep, that’s me,” Cyg said with a grin when recognizes her, a feeling of pride flowing through her like sweet, hot tea. “God, I loved that outfit. It was so good.”
[break][break]
She grinned at , lifting her fist in lieu of her flash, which Isaac still had possession of. His attention is quickly captured by more new people, and, oh god, this is a rather large group, isn’t it? She unslings her arm from around Isaac’s shoulders and says, “I’ll be right back,” gesturing to her empty drink hand as she trails to the refreshment station, but she smiles politely at and along the way.
[break][break]
Everyone here freaking new everyone, by the sound of joyous reunion behind her. She has to flash her ID (which is both annoying and extremely flattering) at the table attendant before taking her proffered red solo cup of some tropical mishmosh of rum and fruit juice. It was deliciously sugary compared to the vanilla hinted rubbing alcohol she’d been slinging. When the attendant's back was turned assisting someone else she helped herself to another.
[break][break]
She returned to the group just in time to hear her name followed by the word s’mores. “Yes, food,” she said, helpfully, ever the pragmatic.
[break][break]
Though it all came tumbling down a bit when she noticed . Her mask slipped just for a second before she pinned it back up. This was a happy event. No one would be out to murder her for crimes she had not yet committed. “Hi, Josh! Glad to see you’re still kicking.” He was a nice enough kid if a little delusional-- but hey, they were all at a beach party in the midst of a meteoric apocalypse, pretending that everything was all right, so they were all a little delusional, right?
[break][break]
Right.
[break][break]
It was all a mask. A bandage of bliss to hide the festering wound beneath. The burning, brimming, rotting heart of Hoenn, is about to get smashed to smithereens by a giant space rock. And maybe that’s what she was doing, avoiding the fire and the weird, ceremonial past-burning and future-deciding.
[break][break]
Maybe she felt she didn’t really have a future to go into.
[break][break]
“Oh, hold up,” she said apologetically to . She tossed back one of the drinks without stopping to blink and slid the two cups together in one hand, so she could take the proffered s’more skewer. “Thank you, thank you.”
[break][break]
So many people to talk to. So much going on. Her brain swims.
[break][break]
She smiles at , her rock.
[break][break]
“Wanna go say embarrassing things and throw our future in the fire?” she asks. “You know, symbolically?”

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

wearing mass threads make me itch. [break]✦ share your hopes for hoenn's future[break]✦ Meet three new people [break]✦ Think about your own personal future two times[break]☆ admit something to a friend [break]☆ feed a paper to the fire [break]☆ Talk about your future, romantic or platonic, with 5 different characters:

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #5D82BB; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #5D82BB; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #5D82BB; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #5D82BB; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #5D82BB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #5D82BB; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #5D82BB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #5D82BB; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,330 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 23:35:51 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]For a while, Cygne was the only familiar face Isaac could immediately point out in the crowd. And then the streak was broken by a very familiar face stepping into view. Even if he didn't remember 's face, his impulsiveness, excitability, and of course the Pokemon was riding would have been dead giveaways. He was just as eager to introduce himself and his dreams to the group as he was to try and stop Isaac from busting Hank Winters out of a League patrol.[break][break]

In light of all that, his dream to become a new and better person got Isaac quirking an eyebrow. Did he beat the love of the Creation Trio into that poor man or something? Clearly, he'd be someone to watch out for . . .[break][break]

Outside of that, most of the gathering was unfamiliar to him. Hell, they seemed unfamiliar to , too, despite her being the one to yeet him right into the thick of action. Typical Disaster Duo move. Charge on in, work out the little details from there. But, hey. They were in the deep end of the pool together, so he wasn't about to let her hang. Even if he was going to razz her a little about the outfit had described. "You didn't tell me you had a Vaudeville phase," he joked, giving her a teasing shoulder bump before the two finally disentangled arms.[break][break]

As everyone settled into the chatter, hustle, and bustle of the night, Isaac let himself peel off from the increasingly large group. Everyone had settled into a comfortable pattern of chatting amongst themselves now, and he did promise to get those extra snacks. Much to his surprise and delight, Watson hadn't devoured them all like a supermassive black hole yet, so it was just a matter of sneaking them away from his party and making his way back to the group.[break][break]

On the way back, he noticed a few stagglers by the edge of the beach: @jupiter , , @marilee, to name a few, but there may have been others with them he hadn't quite spotted. "Hey, hey, s'mores and snacks by the fire," he said, nudging his head over towards where the larger group had gathered. "You guys down?" Maybe they'd come with, or maybe they'd keep to their smaller, more personal gatherings. But Isaac figured he'd at least extend the offer.[break][break]

Once he was back, he proudly flashed his haul to and the other snack-curious revelers. In one hand he just had a bag full of the basics; some chips and trail mix, handheld foods that fit pretty much anywhere they went. However, tucked under his arm was the real prize; an entire watermelon, and a big one. At least one of these had escaped his team's merciless rampage, and Isaac was not letting it go to waste. "Cavalry's here, guys! Now let's get these s'mores fired up, eh?"[break][break]

After all, the bonfire was finally lit! Isaac's regrets were near the bottom layer of kindling by now; when the first sparks lit up, before anyone else had even put their wishes to paper, his were already drifting away on the breeze. Good. If the past was going to keep haunting him, he was going to fight first.[break][break]

But he didn't have the heart to tell Cygne he'd beat her to the punch. Instead, he simply smiled, taking out a third piece of paper. "Thought you'd never ask," he said. Part of him didn't want to say diddly squat. Yet, part of him glanced up to the sky, noting the big black void that'd soon be home to Hoenn's very own front row seat to a meteor shower, and realized now might be his last chance to get his thoughts out there. "Up until now? I've just been wandering around Hoenn, as if hoping I'd just trip over a rock in some dusty corner of the region and find my purpose lying there.[break][break]

Y'know how that went? Awful. Worst decision, 0/10, do not take notes from me. But . . . sometime this year, everything just clicked for me. And it sure picked a hell of a time to, didn't it?"
He turned his gaze to the sky now, intent shining in his eyes. And then he raised his middle finger high. "So have a peep at this resolution, ya big hunk of space junk! I'm gonna keep on living my best life, and I dare ya to try and stop me!"[break][break]

Did the paper even need to hit the bonfire? Isaac had made his point abundantly clear.[break][break]

Prompt Complete! Talk about your future with 5 other characters.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / FRIGGIN EVERYONE

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 18:08:38 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Aww, man, Julia was totally late! Her Ranger work had kept her busy all day, so she hadn't been able to get to Slateport Beach until sundown. She could already see several people gathered around the bonfire, which was already lit with a healthy flame. And were those s'mores? Ooh, she really hoped there were some left.

[break][break]Something caught her eye as she approached: a stack of paper slips with a pen next to them. There were instructions written nearby that said to write down painful things from the past and then throw the paper into the fire as a way of letting go of them. Julia stared at them for a few moments, then let a bittersweet smile form on her face. Years of therapy, both physical and mental, had helped her come to terms with the accident and the loss of her leg. But being able to physically burn part of that pain away was an idea she could get behind.

[break][break]She picked up the pen and thought about what to write for a moment before ultimately just deciding to jot down "THE ACCIDENT." She walked over to the fire with a "'Scuse me" to get around a couple of people. She looked back down at the paper for a few seconds, letting the words sink into her head, before letting the paper drift down into the flames.

[break][break]There wasn't anything like a weight being lifted off her shoulders or something. She knew full well that that day would forever be part of her life in some form or another. But it still felt nice to know that she hadn't let it drag her down. That she was here now, still smiling. And no matter what, she planned to keep on going.

[attr="class","julianotes"]

notes:

[break]
  • Feed a paper to the fire (x1 Premium Gacha)

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,694 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:07:59 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
Zev and Jack had reached the tent where bonfire party organizers were grilling hot dogs and burgers for attendees when Aurelie emerged from the growing crowd to join them. Zev gave her a friendly smile in acknowledgement, but as soon as she expressed her intentions for approaching them, he took a step back.

"You two clearly do not need me to be here, so leave the food to me," he said, grinning slyly at Jack. "Nice job getting the girl, man. You should go talk away from all these people."

Zev shooed them away with his hands, then turned on his heel and made a beeline for the register. After some negotiating, he purchased a party platter and brought it back to the group in a cleverly designed cardboard box.

"Hot dogs and fries," he announced as he found a spot for himself between and . Unpacking the box, he started handing out food to anyone who'd take it.

NOTES
+ Bonfire Bonanza Mega Thread
+ Outfit

TIER 2 PROMPTS
+ Admit something to a friend (x1 Type 2 Evo)
+ Feed a paper to the fire (x1 Premium Gacha)
+ Talk about the future with 1/5 characters (x1 Fire or Water egg)
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2022 17:02:08 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

“‘Phase?’” Cyg parrots back at , smile a genuine thing, light meeting her eyes, “It was the sickest outfit. I had a cane with a swan head and everything.”
[break][break]
Isaac moved away (probably to hunt down more food) and Cyg settled in to a comfortable spot by the fire; she shifted to the side a little bit for someone () to pass by her, watched her feed a slip of paper into the flames.
[break][break]
Borrowing from her idea, she grabbed her own piece of paper, but froze, then, not knowing what to write. It was symbolic, she knew, but it… she couldn’t put it into words. Silly, of course, but. Ugh, the alcohol was making her all conflicted and thoughtful, and that simply just would not do.
[break][break]
Isaac was at her side again and it seemed the thinking bug had caught him, too. She listened closely, cheeks washed in the light of the fire, and then laughed when he flipped off the heavens.
[break][break]
She remembered their conversation back in the desert and scrabbled MOMMY ISSUES on her paper, crumpling it up and throwing it into the licking orange light.
[break][break]
For a moment she considered taking Isaac’s hand.
[break][break]
Then the solemnity of everything was ripped away like a bedsheet off a slumbering teenager late for school and presented them with food. “Oooh, score! Thank you.” She accepted a hot dog and french fries from him, lost in the haze of the perfect drunk food.

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

wearing mass threads make me itch. [break]✦ share your hopes for hoenn's future[break]✦ Meet three new people [break]✦ Think about your own personal future two times[break]☆ admit something to a friend [break]✦ feed a paper to the fire [break]☆ Talk about your future, romantic or platonic, with 5 different characters:

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #5D82BB; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #5D82BB; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #5D82BB; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #5D82BB; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #5D82BB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #5D82BB; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #5D82BB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #5D82BB; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
✧ BONFIRE BONANZA
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 20:37:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MEMBER EVENT CLOSED!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
NOTE: this member-led event will not count as one that is successfully completed.