Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM (EVENT)
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 12:52:53 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM

Get to it, Agent.

... As a booming, robotic voice declared the 'second scan' complete, a strange feeling of emptiness filled... him.

... What was his name again? Wait, that didn't make sense. He wasn't old enough to be forgetting his own name! ... Or was he? How old was he again?

"What in Calyrex's...?" Oh, that name he did remember? Come on! The blonde man gripped his head and squeezed it tightly, his gait slowing down as he fell a little behind the rest of the group.

"My name... what's my name...?" He muttered to himself, brow deeply furrowed as he just barely made it in time to be bloody trapped along with everyone else in yet another damned riddle.

This scientist cunt sure knew how to keep his guests safe and entertained! NOT!

He grit his teeth, gripping his head more firmly. Come on, you can do this. Your father's name is Gwrfoddw, your daughter's Gwendolyn and Gwynevere... Which is supposed to mean something to you, but just looks like a funny, silly coincidence now!

DAMN IT!

"Bloody hell!" The man cursed under his breath uncharacteristically, teeth grinding behind his lips. Besides him, Raki pulled on his pant leg with a look of worry; he rarely saw the blonde act so distraught.

Turning his gaze towards the puppy, the knight swallowed hard, before forcing a grin.

"It's... okay. Just had a lil' headache for a moment there." He muttered as he sunk down onto a knee, petting Raki's head gently.

But things were not okay. Pokemon had been 'deleted' moments ago, and now, it seemed as though something as essential as his own name had been taken as well... Who knew what else could be taken without him or others being able to resist...?

Raki smiled up at him from the petting- and it, too, was forced. Because the blonde man wasn't the only one who had forgotten a few important things. The puppy glance down at his paws, swallowing hard as he curled his digits. How did he...?

Rising back to his full height, the knight turned his attention to the riddle. The consensus seemed to have been reached already, but it didn't hurt to try out his own wits and see if maybe his companions had missed anything.

Legendary Pokemon filled the screen- almost. The Agent had been briefed in the past on such pokemon; read the most complete files INTERPOL had on them at the time. He could at least name them all.

Or, he should've been able to, rather.

But he had no idea what those two at the bottom were. His brow furrowed deeply as he stared at the scarred dogs. It felt as though he should know them.

Oh no. Had he forgotten more than just his name and age?! How much random information had been taken from him?! His eyes grew wide as he took in a sharp breath, his heart sinking in his chest.

He couldn't recall anything on them...

He reached out and pressed onto Darkrai with a trembling hand, not feeling up for thinking anymore. Even still, he continued to stare at the dogs, cursing them for taunting him and his forced ignorance.

"Damn it... I should know this! I should know my own bloody name!" Growled the man, rubbing forcefully at his temples as if that would somehow returns his memories. "Think, think, think!"

TL;DR:
-Oh no. can't remember name.
-Oh no. Can't remember age.
-Oh no. Raki can't remember Zen Headbutt, Counter or Drain Punch.
-Oh no. Gawain can't remember Double Team, Psycho Cut or Swords Dance.
-Oh NO. Galatine can't remember Swords Dance, Aerial Ace or Iron Head.
-Oh NOOO. can't remember name can't remember(?) Zacian and Zamacenta!(cause he totally knew them before? Sure, can't remember name) How could you do this to him data man
-Picked Darkrai cause everyone else did. Head empty no thoughts, just stress.
k4jymNhe
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 13:55:52 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's fist, however squishy, was still able to shatter the doppelganger's digital jaw with a little assistance from a friendly Dragonair and 's Milotic, while Chomper's Outrage was more than enough to deal with the POG Bank CEO's clone. As every Pokémon expert knows, Outrage's drawback was that the user couldn't stop rampaging, yet the shiny Hydreigon suddenly stopped in his tracks after the attack. "Oh, you calmed down. Neat!" The draconic trainer remarked, slightly confused.

However, it wasn't that her pseudo-legendary partner had calmed down; he simply had forgotten how to use Outrage along with two other of his moves! Needless to say, his reaction was akin to a hungover man recovering from a particularly bad blackout and not remembering what he'd been doing. Amidst the confusion, Andrea and her forgetful dragon were still dragged to Terminal 03 by their more competent teammates.

There, what else should've been awaiting them but yet another riddle, and this one was the riddliest riddle that had ever riddled! Strange creatures appeared on the holographic screen that the young PokéManiac had never seen in her life, all save for one: Poipole, which was one of the possible answers.

"I've seen that tiny purple thing before! It was when we were doing the Tiered Tea Room challenge with... uuuuhh... what was his name again?" The dragon-cosplaying girl squinted her eyes, suddenly having difficulty remembering 's name, who - by the way - was right there! No doubt one of his few friends forgetting who he was wouldn't bode well for the boy's already wavering self-esteem.

Speaking of people she didn't know by name, Andrea noticed that was in their little group too. Upon seeing the older woman, the girl stopped talking and shirked away for fear of being recognized. She didn't want an angry, trigger-happy Rocket being added to the list of things trying to kill them in this distorted cyberspace.

Without saying anything else, the draconic cosplayer tapped the image of Poipole on the screen, which was the only Ultra Beast she actually knew. What even was a Zer-key-tree? Nevertheless, Andrea had trust in her gut, for it had never failed her, except that one time when she'd gotten food poisoning from trying to eat processed Pokémon food.
//HYDREIGON forgets OUTRAGE, FIRE FANG and ICE FANG
//AGGRON forgets DOUBLE-EDGE, AUTOTOMIZE and PROTECT
//KANGASKHAN forgets SUCKER PUNCH, SING and ENDURE
//Andrea forgets 's name
//she picks POIPOLE as the answer

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 16:32:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She's not as responsive as she would have liked. In fact, she finds her head hurting as she tries to process whatever's going on around her. Why is she on this path? What about Hideo? Why didn't she go with him?
[break][break]
Wait, hadn't it been because of ████?
[break][break]
What?
[break][break]
When Razz looks to her, she seems confused, shakily reaching for her Quagsire's hand but finding her hand slapped away. For a brief moment, a questioning look flickers through her eyes but she soon cradles her hand and pulls it close to her chest. Her gaze darts from him, to and then to . Whilst she doesn't outright approach the underboss, as she moves closer to the riddle, she shuffles closer to both Rocket operatives. And then, her answers come loud enough for Razz and both of them to hear.
[break][break]
"Something's wrong. I don't remember what I should."
[break][break]
It's weird - How could she forget the name of someone who had killed the person closest to her heart? There's an explanation that comes to mind, but the more she pieces it together, the more uncertain she seems.
[break][break]
"Deleted...? like those pokemon. My memories are getting deleted."
[break][break]
And if she can't remember this, she can't bear to imagine what else she might have unknowingly forgotten.
[break][break]
"We can't stay in this space too long. Mars had someone that looked like him attack him and I'm pretty sure I'm losing memories. If we're not careful... we might... get replaced?"
[break][break]
[break]
TL;DR[break]
- Eris forgets ' name, realises that she has cos it's too important a name to forget[break]
- Eris moving closer to and , answering loud enough for them to hear[break]
- Mentions her memory loss (or possibly deletion)[break]
- Suggests possibility of being replaced[break]
[break]
[break]
- Eris forgets that Quagsire is a shadow mon, doesn't realise it[break]
- Luxray forgets Spark, Discharge and Electric Terrain[break]
- Comfey forgets Sweet Scent, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance[break]
- Shadow!Quagsire forgets Mist, Earthquake and Toxic
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || into the cyberverse

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
Za8jIAwx
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,527 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 18:33:02 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
she can still see him behind her eyelids when she blinks, empty eyes flickering like technicolor lights, drawing closer to her own face —
[break][break]
's shout makes her shoulders jolt, startling her out of her cyclical thoughts. she lifts her head to look at him, brows furrowed with worry, until it dawns on her that he sounds happy about whatever he's yelling about. the realization comes with a tiny hiss of relief from between her teeth, eyes drifting back to the riddle staring back at her from the terminal.
[break][break]
several people have already picked out an answer. 's explanation is pretty sound, she thinks, studying the options on the screen. darkrai and cresselia are paired together on one row, one categorized as a legendary and one, according to her teammate's research, not.[break][break]
she moves toward the terminal to choose, but 's voice makes her pause. he doesn't know the bottom two, either? she'd just assumed that she was the only one that didn't know — whether from daydreaming in class or texting during a ranger meeting — but doubt takes root.
[break][break]
"wait, um, does anyone here know what the bottom two options are?" she asks, pulling her hand away from the screen. if the difference lies in their classification, luka and the others are right. but what if one, or both, of the bottom ones aren't considered legendary pokemon either? [break][break]she looks towards the people around her, searching their faces for an answer.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] tldr [break]

+ forgets her name and age but doesn't realize it yet[break]
+ will assume you're talking to someone else ^_^[break]
+ lanturn forgets thunder wave, charge, and discharge![break]

+ chesnaught forgets needle arm, bulk up, and rollout![break]

+ slowking forgets water pulse, amnesia, and power gem![break][break]

+ in terminal 2 with chesnaught[break]
+ asks what the bottom 2 options are[break]
+ doesn't pick anything yet because MONKA [break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2022 21:34:38 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Whoever he was, he seemed to be fine.[break][break]

Relieved, the Stone slowed within his jog in favor of stopping where he was; hazel hues clocking the somewhat prolonged stare he’d received (in any other situation, he might’ve brought it up in jest) before glancing over his shoulder. Gazing swiftly across his surroundings, he caught sight of the companion he’d arrived with before whistling loudly, garnering the attention and appearance of a beloved Noivern before long.[break][break]

”Well, all aboard to Terminal Two, then~,” he said, glancing over to . ”Ladies first~.”[break][break]

Regardless of whether or not the offer would be taken, he lifted his head to peer towards the beast as he took flight, only sparing a moment to raise his arm towards the claws hovering above him for the drake to clasp upon his forearm before starting down the path. He looked about the digitized topography throughout the shortened venture, though as they neared the end of the path in full, his attention had immediately averted towards the screen that appeared before those present.[break][break]

He landed upon the floor with a soft grunt as his wyrm released him some ways above, though his eyes hadn’t left the display as the others around him spoke. Upon first glance, the knowledge of mythos and the like entered his mind in recollection; a shadow of times in which he’d done his own research and shared it with his teams within the company for the sake of creating as much of an accurate representation of the very same figures he drew inspiration from.[break][break]

An idle, intrigued eye dwindled upon the two hounds further down the screen, however.[break]
His brows furrowed softly as he gazed upon that of a deeper, royal blue pelt faintly longer than the rest.[break][break]

…And yet, there had been a speck of knowledge nor connection to be made between the two— not in comparison to the others, at the very least; not compared to the handful of statues from days passed that he’d seen in either perfect replication or moderate resemblance to the figures he found himself looking at. He mulled over the various bits of trivia he’d committed to learning within the past as those around him began to step forward and make their choices, only lifting his head upon noting name upon the tongues of strangers of a being that he, personally, hadn’t quite had the face to match aside from his own works of fiction.[break][break]

All things considered, his own information was lacking.[break]
With another, passing glance to the lupine forms furthest down, he whistled for his Pokemon another time.[break][break]

With little more than trust in mind, as well as a request towards his wyvern to use a quick Double Team, he tapped upon Darkrai before stepping back, his eyes still upon the varied mythos given form pictured before him.[break][break]

TL;DR

• get on loser (marisol) we're goin' to terminal 02
  • recalls all the myths and legends he's studied for the sake of lore accuracy in games he's produced. ultimately trusts others' judgment and chooses darkrai, noting how familiar they seem
  • he's lowkey eying zamazenta specifically ngl
  • may or may not be planning to hit the library to do some digging if he makes it out alive
  • orion (noivern) uses double team preemptively

@cc[break]
notes

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,369 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 10:33:55 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
"Uhhh, yeah?" Derek answers towards , who attempts to verbally rally them together. Eventually files in with their group as well, which came as a surprise. Derek figured he had friends were elsewhere.

But maybe he was of the same mind, and felt like their group needed a little more experience on their side to ensure things went smoothly. They had to reach and decode each of their terminals, or there was no getting out of here. For anyone.

Eventually the champion gives them the rundown of his own guess at the riddle. "Makes sense." Although Derek seemed reluctant to commit to it just yet.

Greyson, on the other hand, had clicked the button for XURKITREE after some consideration. Others had been locking in their votes as well.

The first riddle's answer was data. Derek assumed that's what this was all about. The rest of the patterns he viewed didn't exactly fall into that category, so he eventually falls in line and decides to vote the same as Greyson. Hopefully nothing bad came of it...

- Derek considers his answer for TERMINAL 03
- Derek gives into Kyle's logic and votes XURKITREE
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2022 18:46:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he regrets offering to cite their names, not because he doesn't like , but because he's now obligated to speak more. it's been a while since he's had a school presentation, but he feels the same sentiment towards this.

"from the question, from left to right, ub blade, blaster, burst, glutton, and then stinger. for the choices below them, symbiont, absorption, assembly, lightning, adhesive, beauty."

turns to ask him, to which he unknowingly responds with a confession.

"i think anyone who were into aliens would follow the science forums for it. pretty niche community though, kinda like the fossil nerds."

the explanation felt a bit lighthearted until he sees him lock in on the answer.

"w-wait a minute. i can be wrong with it though." his confidence suddenly falters when he sees two or more follow suit. "i thought we were just-"

fuck it, he tells himself. his heart raced from anxiety as he decides to join the rest, locking in xurkitree as his choice. he might as well go down with the ship in case he had accidentally baited people in his train of thought.

tl;dr
  • chooses xurkitree

@tags
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
554 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2022 23:50:17 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
What awaited beyond the entrance of the terminal was...a moment of calm and another riddle. After taking a moment to catch her breath and let go of the person who she had been pulling along with her, she took a moment to look at the riddle. They had already seemed to speak out their logic while she was still catching her breath so there was little chance for Elaine to intervene.

Granted, the logic was sound enough from both angles so it doesn't seem like I need to say anything more. Better to just follow the flow till I need to speak.

For a short moment, she takes a look back at her partner in crime and gives an equally quick nod. They didn't need to say anything more for now, so it was best to just make their choices and see what information they could gather by listening in or watching.

Afterwards, she walked towards the console and tapped the Reshiram option for herself.

TL;DR:
  • Elaine agrees with the logic of the others and chooses Reshiram
  • Elaine signals to

08fdTAyS

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
696 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 13:36:21 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

If it was up to her, she wouldn’t have had let go. But that was a good thing. Vio probably would have just kept that girl to herself, unwilling to move on, at least for the time being. It would have just served to keep them both stuck. Her partner was smart enough to want to move on, which pulled her with mentally as well, allowing her to briefly focus on the riddle itself.
[break][break]
Her first impulse was to think about Yvetal. Corviknight took one type from Charizard and one from Steelix. But applying the same logic to the other row would have required a pure dark type, as it would be dark-dark. But remembering the information Amor had sponsored her, she was fairly certain that Yvetal was dark and flying, so she figured the other approach was better in this instance.
She sighed, briefly, then gives her partner a nod and tapped the Reshiram as well, taking another deep breath. Once she returned to Elaine, she did whisper something, however. “These people can clearly shape reality, to an extent. Sufficiently advanced technology and such. But come to think of it, there is a chance that deleted means something specific. On a computer you can undo a delete in some instances and they are pushing that angle hard…” It was probably clear what she was getting at here, but she did not want to outright say it.
[break][break]
Just in case she was wrong.
[break][break]

+ 4g6a|lEf picks Reshiram too, talks to Elaine

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 18:03:48 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

lord knows she'll take the offer if she can. [break][break]

it looks like the people who were struggling with their clones were dealt with, but now she knows better than to pull out her phone. the woman sighs softly, her fingers reaching to the bridge of her nose to pinch, and to gently rub. the nausea has completely settled by now, but the amount of digitalization is fucking with her sense of reality. [break][break]

the brutal shattering of the pokemon who were hit by beams is still vivid in her mind, although she has to wonder where they are, and how they ended up here. she should be more surprised, or more cautious, but maybe it's the ridiculous events recently that's desensitized her. who can say? [break][break]

she hops onto the back of the noivern, who still seems.. suspicious of her for some reason, but she'll pretend she doesn't see it. he's large enough for her to sit on, anyways, as the trainer opts to have him carry him by the talons. when the bat lifts off, she clings onto the white tuft. with the amount of times she's flown, now, she's starting to get used to this. [break][break]

when they arrive, she lands carefully. her eyes are on the monitor, and she squints at all the familiar icons - save for the bottom two, who she can't recognize. which doesn't belong, it asks. the woman glares almost, at the display. "... i've heard about these pokemon." during her time in rocket. she's heard things from people who talked, heard things second hand. read summaries and did plenty research of her own. even so, it was minimal information outside of mythos. though she'll glare at the image of the yellow spirit.[break][break]

she'll trust others' opinions over her own. so, listening to the conversation, she taps darkrai on her screen before stepping back. "emmy." she tilts her head to the tiny blissey "light screen." the command is quick as the little pink pokemon dances around on her shoulder, a yellow screen appearing before herself, the noivern, and his trainer pre-emptively.

𓆙 taking the offer, pls don't drop her
[break]𓆙 tiny BLISSEY sets up a pre-emptive LIGHT SCREEN
[break]𓆙 lowkey eyes uxie
[break]𓆙 picks darkrai

cyberchase conundrum

YY0AOcQ4
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 2:36:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the path opens up to... another riddle.

she stays quiet for a few moments, looking over the options as her healing mist continues to spread around them. her eyes linger on the familiar forms of palkia and dialga, retracing the features over and over until and break through the trance.

right... pick an option. pick an answer.

she flashes a small, knowing smile to . they've studied together in the corners of the league's library, pouring themselves into dusty tomes and endless pages to find information on the legends they seek.

it brings a sense of certainty to select the answer along with them.

to the group, and specifically to , she murmurs a soft confirmation of the previous answers given by her science sister and her sinnoh research buddy. "darkrai is the best option. some books speak of it as if it's a being of fables."

she taps the darkrai option before turning to the rest of the group at terminal 2.

"i don't recognize the last two options but after some recent research," a pause, a glance toward , and her chin raises in confidence. "darkrai is mentioned as being different from its counterpart."

LaZ9uOT2
cyberchase conundrum.

tl;dr |
- wtf
- healing mist up & passive
- picking darkrai with the besties

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 3:59:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]In the midst of all her swirling thoughts, she nearly forgets that she's meant to be taking sides of sorts. That means remembering that doesn't quite like 's existence. Maybe that's why he gave Razz that awkward stare... Oh who is she kidding, that's probably exactly why he did it.
[break][break]
Still...
[break][break]
She'll worry about getting yelled at later. As she stares at the riddle posed to them, she has to reset her thoughts, swallow her uncertainties and perhaps listen a little to what others have to say.
[break][break]
Or you know, just go along with what the adults say and pray that they're right? She isn't very capable of thinking at the moment.
[break][break]
[break]
TL;DR[break]
- Eris picks Reshiram to die follow along with the others!
[break]
[break]
- Eris forgets that Quagsire is a shadow mon, doesn't realise it[break]
- Luxray forgets Spark, Discharge and Electric Terrain[break]
- Comfey forgets Sweet Scent, Grassy Terrain and Petal Dance[break]
- Shadow!Quagsire forgets Mist, Earthquake and Toxic
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]a hohohomicide but its not december || into the cyberverse

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 17:18:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]
"Right, I also came to that conclusion." The red head scientist agreed with . It made enough sense out of the choices they had. "Let's see if our hypthosis is correct." He said, heading towards the terminal and punching in his choice, which was also Reshiram. While he wasn't quite worried about possibly dying if they failed. He was more concerned about never fulfilling his ambitions more than expiring.
[break][break]
Because of this his lack of preservation was startling low, but this did not dull his wits in the slightest. In fact, it only heightened his desire to "win" this little "game" of theirs. Wanting to see what lay beyond this methodical madness. Hoping all of this was worth the expended effort. Or else Tobias would be sorely disappointed in this digital overlord.
f8G8aU5s

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

[break]+Agreed with Callan Young.[break]
+Went to the terminal and physically typed in his choice for Reshiram.

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 17:47:24 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“I won’t let go if you don’t calm down!” he hissed, looking around—and then seeing someone who looked familiar, but also at the same time absolutely lost—it was !

“Kaida, over here!” he gestured to her, who was riding her Araquanid as he continued to haul the other bodily towards the second terminal. And then he realized—

Introductions would have to come later!

He hoped the others would be alright, considering that wasn’t there and most of them had decided to go down the middle path—which was good, really, considering that it was going to be tricky keeping track of everyone if they’d gone all on separate paths.

(He sincerely hoped that and would be alright, wherever they were.)

The way the ‘dome’ formed around them, he had to bite back an exasperated sigh… how ironic, wasn’t it?

As he looked over at the selection of what he presumed were Pokémon for the picking, a stark realization hit him—

“Where. Are. The. Djinni?” he muttered, a frown creasing his features. “How is this even—where—what the—”

Surely this was a dirty trick… these beings looked like they came from other places, but not a single one of them was from home, to say the least.

This is erasure! he thought angrily as the frown deepened on his face.

He had half a mind to pull out a feather and blast the damned terminal to bits with a powerful gust of air, considering how there was very little Unovan representation as it was, and now this?!

(Never had his blood boiled so much at the lack of Unovan… anything.)

The creases on his forehead still remained there, and while his other arm was still latched around Memo, he wondered… what stuck out…

“Obviously. Only one of them is…”

He had to bite back an angry tirade as he jabbed angrily at the picture of Darkrai.

Not that he knew what it was.

• he’s the braincell right now, sorry Memo, ya boi ain’t lettin’ go ‘till you calm down!
• notices Kaida on her Araquanid, waves her over so that they can travel and stick together at least
• wonders where tf everyone else is, at least he can do a headcount and sees majority of the ‘Explorers of Sky’ are on this route (, , )
• hopes that and are alright, wherever tf they are
• ponders at the selection of Pokémon before realizing—
‘this is Unovan erasure!’
• yeah he’s not amused there’s not a single anything of the djinni anywhere, what even?!
• perpetual frown on his features. Sorry Memo, your in-more-than-deep-like boi is ANGERY there are no djinni at the terminal
• angrily jabs at the picture of Darkrai because it’s got no color for his answer

mostly, the bois stick together +

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
784 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 18:02:05 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

made a compelling argument. Johanna had to agree, even if it did sound like whatever he called it was something he had just made up on the spot. UB-LIGHTNING, what sort of name is that? Johanna couldn’t help but think, not in disdain but definitely not impressed by the naming scheme.

“Well, your reasoning does sound better than mine,” Johanna admitted, though visibly disappointed. The one time she tried to voice a suggestion, it was so readily shot down by facts unknown to her. It was truly disheartening.

But this was not a situation for sulking. This was a time for action, and so she moved over to join in pressing the Xurkitree screen.

TLDR:
- Short post confirming Johanna picking Xurkitree.

@terminal3group

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP