2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM (EVENT)
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 17:28:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
THIRD SCAN COMPLETE. THREE OUT OF FOUR SCANS COMPLETE.

Beneath his boots the photocopier scans, washing over his body like the tide lapping against his ankles. Stripping away more than sand and washing cold realisation across skin.

There has to be another way, his past self had once said, unsettled by the thought of sending a meteor to another universe. Admittedly, more so because of the uncertainty of the plan working, than anything else.

But the stakes have now been laid bare.

Now, what makes Angelo carefully calculate his words on a silver tongue and keep thoughts guarded, had been swept away. All that's left is a clear, simple answer. Unclouded. 

All other universes can burn.

And whatever - whoever - the origin point may be, also.

There was only one . Only one of his family, blissfully unaware, all the way in Alto Mare. Only one of each face that mattered.

Angelo's lip curls in something akin to a disgruntled grimace, as said cherished person storms off.

Beneath him, unseen through the mesh of graph paper that paints over his right eye, the reflection's gaze chases after . Observant and considering, as if it could see something he didn't. 

Oi! Don't go off by yourself.” He snaps after his wife, one eye flashing towards the young ranger who's name had slipped his mind. Single shard of blue now as cold as the voice that breezes past his lips. “You. Move. Stick by me and try not to pull any more stunts, alright?

He had to keep them safe. No matter what.

notes;

- ABILITIES [ DELETED ]
- PATIENCE & RESTRAINT [ DELETED ]
- RIGHT EYE [ DELETED ]
- MEMORIES WITH LATIAS [ DELETED ]
- choosing PRESENT terminal

@cyberchase
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 22:54:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Matias’s words do little to console her. She feels strange. It feels strange. It’s more than just empty. There’s a pressure of something she can’t see . . . yet.

[break][break]

“Ok,” is all she can respond, a tremble in her voice as Maldecena appears again to fill in the gap of what has causes so much chaos in Hoenn. So many things start to make sense. All Eva can do is blankly stare at the hologram as her small brain tried to process everything they are saying.

[break][break]

The Origin point. The cosmos colliding. World being forced into one. It’s all far above her pay grade and her abilities. She’ll never save them.

[break][break]

You’ll never save them, the doppleganger whispers in her ear, her voice content with the doctor’s realization. A knot builds in her throat, threatening to choke her as a third scan washes over the group of Hoennians as they stare at the man dictating their fate.

[break][break]

Eva doesn’t feel a thing, but slowly something fades. It’s a core part of her, what make her . . . well, her. Love. It’s always been the root of her determination and strength. She loved Kanto, loved the people, loved her family, loved , loved . Everything she does, she does for love. And now it’s just . . . gone.

[break][break]

A blank gaze shifts over towards the confrontation before , , , , and . Normally, Eva would have ran as fast as she could to break it up. No more bloodshed, no more hate. But without love, all there is is hate.

[break][break]

She hates for what he did in Kanto.

[break][break]

She hates for choosing them over her after she gave the child so much.

[break][break]

She hates for just being there.

[break][break]

She hates for everything he’s done.

[break][break]

She hates Maldecena and the Dark Triad for this filthy game they play.

[break][break]

She hates the evil that took more lives in Galar.

[break][break]

She hates herself for not doing better.

[break][break]

She hates Hoenn for trapping her here in this region, giving her a sense of duty and making her stay.

[break][break]

is probably the one she hates the least.

[break][break]

You can’t save them, any of them

[break][break]

The doppleganger smiles, more real than ever.

[break][break]

“Watch me, bitch.”

[break][break]

She can change the world.

[break][break]

It all started somewhere. If she can delete that datapoint, she can reshape the future. Without a second thought, Eva sprints towards TERMINAL FOUR: THE PAST.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Abilities DELETED [break]
+ Eva forgets how to LOVE and DOUBT HERSELF[break]
+ Eva goes for Terminal 4: The Past

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2022 23:11:32 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

", I'm Mint. Nice to meet you." He said with a small nod. "They looked fucking rabid." He added with a huff not seeing the appeal after they almost ate him alive. The third scan hits and he felt his annoyance simmer then disappear. Anxiety follows, and then the fear. "It's justanotherusername4211." He said to but even that joke feels hollow. As she announced she was leaving he moved to follow. "We're not holding hands." It's less of a question than intended. Somethings wrong. [break][break]

"I'll tell you later, ." Aggression moves through others in his group and he eyed and then before continuing forward. That's not his fight. He doesn't move to interrupt. He thinks he wouldn't feel the loss there even if he stayed to help. That's awkward. He's pretty sure he had some type of care towards . His eyes moved to , as stepped up to whoop some ass. [break][break]

Thankfully they don't move to attack or defend. Good. "Take care." He stated, nodding over at the FUTURE terminal, uninterested in whatever was happening. Any other time he would've been delighted at Jayden emoting something other than a slight smile, but presently he would rather leave squabbling dead weight behind. "Meet back with me, if you don't go with me." He added with a small nod as he grabbed by the wrist and dragged the anxious mess into the terminal. Paw paw power would live on.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc [break]
- talking about the dogs with josh and greyson [break]
- trying to follow anna [break]
- loses EMOTIONS [break]
- confused but coping [break]
- fuck that fight noise let them kill each other bruh [break]
- silently asking jayden not to get involved cause who cares [break]
- tells jayden be safe and goes into FUTURE TERMINAL
[break]

[/div]
[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[/div]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/b3/40/K52Use2J_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 2:36:28 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM

THE ANSWERS AWAIT

“YOU ARE PROTECTING A MULTIVERSAL THREAT,” fernando states when ’s aggron falls before his zygarde. he cares little for the inadvertent victim.

the sudden surge of ’s SLUDGE WAVE washes the zygarde back, drenching it in purple ooze. an alien toxin seeps past the pokemon’s scale like cells, BADLY POISONING it.

while the others scatter in fear, fernando shows no cowardice. he is one of the only people of staring her down without batting an eye. for his whole realization is for man to face god and win.

stay out of my way, fairburne,” is his only attempt at de-escalation.

an unexpected JUNGLE HEALING from ’s zarude staves off immediate decay from the potent POISON. but her assistance stops there. her appeal for them to stop is met with the same disregard.

fuck off and go then, he thinks to himself as everyone else caves.

GRASS KNO—

an attempt to prevent from fleeing is interrupted by ’s successive ROAR. this time, fernando has adjusted to the starling sound but his zygarde has not. it’s returned against its will.

tch. fucking idiots.

he readies another pokeball but by now his target is gone.

don’t be so simple, matias,” is both a chide and a lesson. “we can do both. opportunities are not to be wasted.

note(s):
- zygarde is hit by SLUDGE WAVE.
- zygarde is BADLY POISONED.
- tell to back off.
- is JUNGLE HEALED by since no one else was hit.
- zygarde is still BADLY POISONED.
- zygarde is returned due to ROAR.
- tries to lean matias away from the current groupthink.

- will go to TERMINAL 6.

- loss of RESTRAINT, RESERVATION, TACT.
- memory loss of pre-magma involvement with .
- memory loss of ’s involvement with rocket.
- memory loss of collaborations with prior to his neutrality.
- memory loss of encounters with prior to poaching.
- memory loss of prior to her first run as head scientist.
- memory loss of silph fallout.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 3:11:38 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

this time, matias sees it more as a lesson and takes it to heart. he nods, gaze shifting over to see disappearing down TERMINAL 04.[break][break]

"you're right. i'll see what i can do."[break][break]

he gestures down TERMINAL 05, sending his charizard forward before stepping after it. he stops briefly to cast a look over his shoulder.[break][break]

"see you on the other side, brother."[break][break]

and a grin.[break][break]

matias heads down TERMINAL 05.[break][break]

notes:[break]
- going down TERMINAL 05: PRESENT.[break][break]
- loss of REGRET and GUILT.[break]
- gains FAMILIAL BOND & DUTY and RESTRAINT.[break]
- memory loss of 's betrayal and everything leading up to it.[break]
- memory loss of all negative interactions with the silph family (including ).[break]

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 3:16:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, no." he feigns worry before covering his mouth to hide a chuckle.

to get a targeted attack out of for a comment not even directed at her was... interesting. it errs on the childish side, wondering if she's actually making an effort to save the region only to be met with doubt by the opposition.

regardless, kyle shrugs. everyone has been working hard to save hoenn, but they were only met with disappointment. there was no reason to keep trying. rocket should even thank him for unintentionally getting them to stop wasting their energy on futile efforts.

as everyone leaves, kyle goes back to where it all happened. he guides his smeargle around, the pokemon lingering where each individual had stood for the confrontation.

"if you can recall moves from who knows how long, you should be able to remember these too, right?"

the smeargle sweeps for scents as kyle ignores , and (they look like they were going to have a moment) and looks around other people he recognizes.

and come into view, conveniently on the road he was meaning to choose.

"hey," he greets, catching up. the smeargle follows after it realizes its trainer has gone without him. "want to help me get the fight of the century happening after this entire thing?"

if there was someone to support him on this idea, it's the two of them. it's just a bonus that they have connections. surely, they can do advertising if it does happen.

tl;dr
  • smeargle sweeps for scents
  • kyle catches up to skyler/angelo
  • a lil bit of chitchat
  • going to terminal 5: present

@tags

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 3:52:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Just when you thought things were going to be alright…

In comes the gigantic monkey wrench from the heavens, spinning at a trajectory so impossible to pinpoint until it strikes one smack in the face.

Which… was what basically happened to Alexei this time around.

While most of what the disembodied voice was talking about flew over his head (look, the man’s got memory loss, so anything’s possible here) the fact of the matter that the worlds at risk? All of them?

The information doesn’t really sink in, considering the fact that his memory is all messed up at the moment so he just blinks at the information overload presented to everyone present.

After the crackling message ends with the ominous message of another scan, silence falls—and then chaos breaks out, the noise suddenly too loud for him to comprehend. He can hear shouting, yelling—but nothing, absolutely nothing prepared him for what would happen next.

“Wait, where are you—” he stammered, before the confusion stopped him—he felt the light pressure on his arm suddenly shoved away, before he blinks and turned around trying to see what the hell is going on.

Unfortunately, though, all he can see is black. And for some strange reason, green. No faces, no tangible figures, no nothing—

Now he’s really in for it.

Before he could fumble around, blindly, he feels—something—under his fingers. Something soft, and smelled like cotton candy—

He doesn’t realize it, but Zuza the Galarian Rapidash is there, right there, trying to guide him to wherever…

“Follow… follow him,” he choked out, in a very tiny voice, closing his eyes and willing the black-and-green to go away as he blinks—but it remains, he can’t see anything, just the strange clash of colors that looks like towers of swirling, dripping data that cascades and pools at the ground, before dispersing and making up the rest of the ‘landscape’.

He feels something gently pressing into him, as if telling him to hold on—what else is there?

His hands, shaking from the shock, tightly hang onto the sweet-smelling, yet surprisingly not sticky threads he can feel underneath.

• more chaos, just chaos everywhere
• the words fly over his head, along with the last ominous words of the scan being completed
oh no
• information overload, error 404: Alexei.exe has crashed!
• can hear the sounds of battle going off somewhere, but doesn’t realize how much of a mess he’s in until—
the reality sinks in that he can’t see anything
DOUBLE UH-OH
• Feels Memo’s presence suddenly leave him behind, however an EXTREMELY CONCERENED Galarian Rapidash (Zuza) hangs back to lead the now-blinded Alex forward towards the future terminal
very slow going because his sight field is literally just a bunch of black and green now
• all pkmn abilities forgotten! (intimidate for Salamence; steadfast for Lucario, Hydration for Phione)
• :dorime:

and , but mostly to Kaida since SOMEONE left THE BLIND GUY BEHIND

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 4:14:43 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Katherine absorbs 's face as her threat is made. Scarlet eyes narrow some, staring at the scientist following the TELEPORT that whisked her out of harm's way. "Run along now," she urges. she advises. it is almost merciful. "While I still allow it."
[break][break]
Right now, everything feels beneath her, even the supposed clone that waited for her under the floor. Threats also seemed to care less weight. Here, Katherine has yet to meet her match-- her equal.
[break][break]
A single thought crosses her mind when Fernando addresses her. Insolence, much like incompetence, will also not be tolerated.
[break][break]
A lesson in humility is given to both Fernando and his Zygarde as the toxin continues to spread in the pokemon's system. Each time the Legendary's heart beats, the NEUROTOXIN threatens it further. It is absolute and undeniable.
[break][break]
Much like Katherine, it is impossible to ignore.
[break][break]
Although a lack of concern and understanding is expected from the elite four, the visible absence of anger is... Startling, to say the least. It's unbecoming. Her features appear mainly unimpressed, devoid of care. Perhaps even attention. Fernando's warning falls on deaf ears.
[break][break]
"... No."
[break][break]
She turns then, gaze already shifting between the three terminals. The one that immediately draws her attention is also the one to beckon closer.
[break][break]
She would not change the past. She's living in the present. It stands to reason that growing familiar with their future is the only thing that may alter their course.
[break][break]
The only thing that'll show her what needs to be done.

tl;dr:[break]
- katherine loses her humanity[break]
- katherine & nihilego r still fused[break]
- katherine goes to terminal 6 / future[break]

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 4:45:44 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

The worlds were going to end...and that meant...what? The concept was as if saying all life on a planet was going to end, how far did it go? How did one even know when all life ended in entirety. In the end Kaida...scoffed, disbelieving in her own simple way. So disasters were going to continue happening, what exactly else was new in her life? She did wonder how she was supposed to be one of the people destroying the world, was it her death? A creeping feeling clenched in her chest at the memory, the tree she failed to protect, no, destroyed.

With the scan underfoot, she suddenly could breath again. Some kind of film she had never been aware of was torn away from her body and her emotions flowed freely, and surfaced on her body. Her traditional awkward smile stretched across her face, and she felt no need to squash it back down, even aware how different it looked from others. She felt...good, not duty bound, not stupid.

So 's sudden change in demeanor, and the sudden violence awakening in everybody shook her core. "What're you-Memo!? Come here, come back!" What was this!? When did the man become the second Fernando in the room!? Her commands didn't seem to work, and she hunched over at his retreating back, mouth bared as some guttural noise left her. "Rrrr!" Atop her back, her Yamega gleefully mimicked her revulsion.

As Alexei discovered nothing in his sights, Kaida turned to him, taking a few moments to realize one thing. His eyes were not there anymore. He was blind. Memo's Pokemon was trying to help, but had no means of commanding him. With the churning violence nearby, they had no time to waste. She had to get him away from these stupid humans "It's fine. Do not panic." She isn't sure whether she is speaking to man or Pokemon but strides forward nontherless. Something she would have called self-restraint, or politeness, no longer has strings on her.

She grabs Alexei's arm.

"We're going to lead you." She nods at the equine Pokemon, hoping it would understand her. Touch was not something she could give, her family was the only one she would dare extend herself to. It wasn't proper to touch, nor was it proper to ask to touch, unless one knew a person well. She was fairly certain she knew nobody well enough. Somehow, it didn't matter anymore.

"Step where we lead you...the ground is flat, we're safe." They were certainly not safe, but she needed cooperation. She left fiery thoughts unsaid as she lead Alexei towards the Future, something she could never be certain would be granted to her. We're going to beat down your friend for abandoning you.

TLDR: Kaida more or less doesn't believe in the "death of the universes" and loses her Shame in the scan. Frightened by the tensions, worried over and angry at , she grabs Alexei's arm and helps lead him to the Future Terminal.

Pokemon: Ekans: Male, Shed Skin. Bite, Glare, Acid Spray, Stockpile, Giga Drain, Swallow. Has Z-move Rattlesnake!
Yamega: Female, Speed Boost. Ancientpower, Uproar, Detect, Bug Buzz, Air Slash, Double Team. Can use Z-move Overspeed!
Araquanid: Male, Water Bubble. Soak, Wide Guard, Mirror Coat, Bubble Beam, Leech Life, Aqua Ring.

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 4:58:37 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

In the midst of discussing their findings, Thomas puts off his selection. Fortunately, others manage to select the right answers.

The consequences, regardless, involve him losing his right eye. The feeling is familiar, given his predicament after a certain skirmish. But oddly enough, Thomas no longer feels enraged. Rather, the man feels an odd sense of tranquility.

As Fernando, in his state of unrestraint, attacks Gavin, he watches on in embarrassment. Whatever issue the man had with the other, Thomas could see that none of it was important. The only thing that mattered now was getting out, and putting a stop to the Triad. Grudges could be resolved after this.

Thomas, without a word, made his way to the fourth terminal. Perhaps by looking into the past, there was something that could be used to avert their fate. Whether it was some ancient technology, or a Legendary they could call upon.

tags:
notes: -Thomas thanks for the assist
-Abilities Lost
-Thomas loses his anger
-Thomas loses his right eye
-Thomas looks on in embarrassment at Fernando's display
-Thomas goes to Terminal 4 - Past

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 5:14:07 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirdy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] i'm sorry.

[break][break] jayden blinks.

[break][break] the feeling that flashes through him is something that he thought was far, far buried away. something that he'd only felt nearly a summer ago, buried between year-old hurt and grief and drinks. but that was nearly a year ago, and this is not nearly as bad as that.

[break][break] he smiles blithely at her.

[break][break] "i'll leave you to it then."

[break][break] the pain will come after — he knows it will.

[break][break] he jogs after , nudging him in the elbow to know that he's following him and .

[break][break] "c'mon, let's go!"

[attr="class","jayooc"] + tldr [break]
loses part of his TORSO (crop top era?)
[break] jayden forgets HESTITATION and CAUTION. he learns EMOTION?!
[break]
[break] he follows ganggang into TERMINAL 06: FUTURE

[break][break]

+ his pokemon forget THREE MOVES EACH. current moveset below: [break]
— samurott - aqua jet, hydro pump, ceaseless edge [break]
— ditto - no moves [break]
— duoblade - sacred sword, protect, shadow sneak

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @cyberchase

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jaybirdy"]--accent:#8463D4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .jayooc"] width:250px; margin:15px auto 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

labyrinth

Alethea
they/she
december 21
ballonlea
lesbian
freelance job-runner
grunt
we are stood, and somehow calm, inside the madness of this storm
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lethe
Lethe Ascelin
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 5:22:46 GMT
Lethe Ascelin Avatar

seems the others had been right, when they input the files.

lethe listens carefully to the narration, unsure how to react to the various reveals. they think they’re too numb from shock at this point to be too emotionally impacted; ran out of emotions, try again later.

three terminals left, huh? wonderful. great.

then there’s an announcement about another scan, and lethe…

lethe isn’t sure what the hell it’s done. they look to the strangers around them, their eyes passing over each and every one of them until they land on the nearest. stranger doesn’t feel right to call her, but lethe doesn’t know what else she could be — they’ve never even seen her before. she feels more familiar than that, though. lethe just isn’t sure where from.

“you famous, or something?” they ask her, a puzzled look on their face. then they remember the more important things at hand.

at least one effect of the scan becomes apparent as they look to the copies once more — they grow more solid, more realistic. and now? they speak. good god. lethe is just trying their hardest to ignore the eerie repetitions of phrases they’ve once said.

the three terminals in question stand before them, and remembering what a disaster the last had been, being stuck in the middle of the battle, they worry about their choice this time.

figuring it can’t get much worse, they decide on a whim. they’d always liked the number six. to the path labeled future, they go, trying to ignore the way their nerves make them almost shake.

tldr:
- lethe loses memories of @aries , asks her if she's famous 
- additionally, loses emotions: joy, relief
- goes down the path of future, terminal 06

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 5:48:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","aries"]

[attr="class","arieslyric"]
[attr="class","arieslyric1"]
[attr="class","arieslyric2"]
[attr="class","arieslyric3"]
[attr="class","arieslyric4"]

TELL THE CROWS THEY CAN HAVE THEIR POUND OF FLESH

[attr="class","ariespost"]
[attr="class","ariespost1"]

[attr="class","ariesparty"]

there’s so much going on, aries doesn’t know how to even begin how to begin keeping track of it all. people are losing limbs, —, despite her attempts to keep them safe for some unknown reason, had lost their arm. instead of blood and gore, though, there’s just…nothing. like it had never been there to begin with. their brows furrow, again, with worry, but she’s not sure how to even ask this stranger if they’re okay. reasonably, aries knows they’re not, because they lost their arm, but–[break][break]

the robotic voice from before rings out again, proclaiming the third scan complete, and aries’ worry melts away completely. reasonably, they know they should be, but they just…can’t manage it, suddenly.[break][break]

the stranger doesn’t seem as bothered by it as aries had thought, and the idea of it causes her to tilt her head a little, confused at both their reaction and the question they had asked her. maybe they weren’t someone she knew, after all…maybe aries had gotten them mixed up with someone else?[break][break]

“no? why?” before they can even get much of an answer, their attention is drawn back towards the terminals.[break][break]

past, present and future. there was only one obvious answer to her. future.[break][break]

they end up by the stranger from before, the one who had asked if she was famous; something tells her she should probably introduce herself, since they’re going through this together, but aries pushes it aside.[break][break]

for now.[break][break]

TLDR:[break]
- is (very briefly) worried about losing their arm[break]
- also loses her ability to feel worry right after[break]
- tells lethe she isn't famous; starts to think maybe they HAVEN'T met before[break]
- chooses terminal six: future

[attr="class","ariesicon"]

[attr="class","arieslyric"]
[attr="class","arieswords"]
[attr="class","arieslyric5"]
[attr="class","arieslyric6"]
[attr="class","arieslyric7"]

FOR @tag

[attr="class","ariesbot"]

[attr="class","ariesnick"]SYL

FEMALE // INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","ariesthing"]
ROAR // VOLT SWITCH // SCARY FACE // THUNDER WAVE // CRUNCH // DISCHARGE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto Condensed:700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.aries]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;box-shadow:3px 3px 0px #e9e9e9;background-color:#fdfdfd;padding:30px;width:460px;color:#777777;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric]padding:0px 10px;background-color:#454545;height:30px;font:8px Calibri;line-height:30px;color:#ffffff;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric a]font:8px Calibri;color:#ffffff!important;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric1]float:right;background-color:#5C5F48;margin-right:-10px;height:30px;width:50px;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric2]border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #5C5F48;border-bottom:solid 15px #5C5F48;width:0px;float:right;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric3]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:right;margin-right:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric4]float:right;border-top:solid 15px transparent;border-left:solid 10px transparent;border-right:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-bottom:solid 15px #fdfdfd;width:0px;margin-right:-15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric5]border-top:solid 15px #5C5F48;border-left:solid 10px #5C5F48;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;float:left;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric6]width:10px;height:30px;background-color:#fdfdfd;float:left;margin-left:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieslyric7]float:left;border-top:solid 15px #fdfdfd;border-left:solid 10px #fdfdfd;border-right:solid 10px transparent;border-bottom:solid 15px transparent;width:0px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariespost]border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:29px 29px 34px 39px;margin:15px 10px 0px10px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariespost b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#454545;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariespost font]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#5C5F48;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariespost1]float:left;width:42px;margin:5px 0px 0px -60px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesparty]background-color:#fdfdfd;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:4px 0px 2px 0px;width:40px;height:32px;border-radius:40px;margin-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesicon]margin:-20px 0px -85px -9px;padding:10px;height:100px;width:100px;background-color:#5C5F48;border-radius:100px;position:relative;z-index:2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.arieswords]float:left;background-color:#5C5F48;margin-left:-10px;height:30px;position:relative;z-index:1;width:110px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesbot]margin:15px 10px 10px 10px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;padding:14px;text-align:right;color:#333333;font:bold 11px Roboto Condensed;letter-spacing:1px;height:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesnick]font-size:35px;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#5C5F48;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesthing]font-size:10px;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ariesbar]background-color:#333333;padding:5px;height:5px;margin-top:10px;margin-bottom:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 12:21:28 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CYBERCHASE CONUNDRUM

You're either perfect, or you're not me.

... What was he doing again...?

Oh yeah.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/1008708728910008320/Fresh_Duke_of_Galar.mp3[/player]

Being awesome.

As people around him screamed and attacked one another with murderous intent, the Fresh Duke of Galar casually produced a pair of sunglasses from within his ruined suit's breast pocket, placing them over his face and popping up his collar. What remained of it anyway.

He didn't know what he had been thinking until now. No self-respecting, top tier secret agent could possibly be out in the field without their tactical sunglasses.

... Oh gods why.

He thought he might've heard someone mutter something in despair nearby. Looking down into the floor, he found his own, familiar reflection.

... Ahem. You—

"Shh-Shh-Shhhhhhhh..." He had knelt down and held his finger to the floor, vaguely covering the space were he could see his reflection's mouth. "...hhhhhut the fuck up. I'm doing my hair."

He swept back his hair, checking himself in the mirror before nodding confidently. Yes, that was what a proper Secret Agent's hair looked like.

Standing back to his full height, the secret agent began to walk, ignoring everything around him as he sauntered into Terminal 04: Past.

-Gwyar forgets every failure he's ever endured and events attached to said failures. Yes, romantic endeavors included.
  • Dead wife? forgotten. Consequently, children? forgotten too.
  • ? forgotten.
  • His whole ass backstory? More or less forgotten.
  • What does he actually know? He's a super cool and successful secret agent who's never once failed at anything in his life, ever.

-Gwyar's arrogance and vanity has been pumped up to 11.

-Gwyar saunters into TERMINAL 04.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 13:22:09 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Pissed, ready to snap but not quite looking for death just yet. Eris isn't one to simply stand there when Reiner faces danger, nor is she one to let continue putting himself in harm's way for her sake.
[break][break]
She sneers at , then shrugs her shoulder, twirling a pokeball as she calls out a Comfey.
[break][break]
"Dying here isn't an option, Locke." She hums, allowing Chloris to shower him with a light Floral Healing before pulling him along. "Maybe when they get their head out of their asses, they'll realise how they're doing this whole selfless sacrificial act just as much as they're doing it for themselves."
[break][break]
Humans naturally crave survival - Whoever solved the riddle, whoever fought off a monster, whoever said their piece first and acted like they were the most important piece of the puzzle; They all did it for themselves, to make sure that they wouldn't get deleted in some way or form. And if they were truly to consider things, cooperation barely mattered to those filthy Leaguers if it meant a Rocket ended up dying.
[break][break]
"If you're coming..." It's an invitation left hanging, her only good eye staring right at Locke as she cocks her head towards the Present Terminal. "Let's just get this over and done with."
[break][break]
[break]
TL;DR[break]
- Luxray recalled due to Roar[break]
- Yeah you can sure be on your noble high horses[break]
- Comfey giving Floral Healing where he may need it[break]
- Following , heading towards the Present terminal
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]a hohohomicide but its not december || into the cyberverse

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]