Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 7:33:36 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noahwt"]
[attr="class","noahwtw"]

For once Noah would like to know what it felt like to succeed at the Mantine Suffering, he'd think it would feel nice. Had he been cursed by some angry soul to never be able to make the perfect MAGIKARP SPLASH? Will he be able to do it today? Only time will tell.[break][break]

Yeah, I can't do these long drives sittin' in the back seat[break]
Thinkin' 'bout that one night when the world caught fire, baby[break]
And your eyes brightened up this dark scene[break]
You told me I would be fine, I called you a liar[break]
[break][break]

GmHwKyUu

[attr="class","noahwttag"]
NOAH FAILS!

[attr="class","noahwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.noahwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt b] color: #9d1a3a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #9d1a3a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #9d1a3a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #9d1a3a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #9d1a3a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #9d1a3a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,892 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 7:49:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
As far as the leaderboards went, Gavin wasn't doing too terribly. Not for a man who loathed the sport, anyways.

It bolsters his mood a bit, enough for him to get back in the proverbial (and literal) saddle for another go.

"OVER-THE-GYARADOS."

He resists the urge to add a please.

wmWWzrdg
TOTAL 13,350
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:20:40 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

we go again, magikarp splash, just for the sake of points.

[break][break]
HhZvjl3x

@tag[break]
10,850 pts

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:56:50 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
10 for @surfing
And another spectacular leap, then twist, now land. Land. LAND-

7cXG9Qty
- Attempting PRIMARINA TWIST
- Total points: 12850
- Completed MAGIKARP SPLASH, OVER-THE-GYARADOS, STARMIE 720, PRIMARINA TWIST (x2), LANTURN 360, & GOREBYSS/HUNTAIL SPIN
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:57:36 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Having made the last trick - with no small amount of aplomb - Skyler's pride has regenerated enough to land her straight back into arrogant territory. Following her hubris, Skyler pushes forward past the shallows to attempt a more ambitious trick - the Starmie 720.

lXWLMx4c

11850 points
starmie 720
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:09:19 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]theo has waited long enough. it's coming to the evening and the sun's setting so he might as well hit it now or risk having to come back tomorrow for another whole day of failures.

"HM."

MAGIKARP SPLASH.
rFTthQsT

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:37:25 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

it's funny how he's getting stuck on the same trick as one the elite four members. maybe they're both cursed and doomed to keep repeating this trick over and over again.[break][break]

or maybe not.[break][break]

STARMIE 720.[break][break]

Evhq2GNG[break]
7,500 + 1,750 = 9,250 POINTS

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:44:42 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

after a failure, it's important to rein in his arrogance and to check himself. having done so, he feels confident enough to attempt to the same trick again.[break][break]

"we got this, lad!"[break][break]

respectfully, MAGIKARP SPLASH.

[attr="class","ooc"]EoBqzAsh[break]
15,850 POINTS TOTAL[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 9:52:01 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

alright. it's time to get stuck on this trick until the end of the event. but at least this way no one can say lance isn't persistent.[break][break]

he is, however, rather stubborn.[break][break]

"we keep going!"[break][break]

OVER-THE-GYARADOS.

[attr="class","ooc"]jO3hPjlC[break][break]
5,000 POINTS TOTAL

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
587 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 10:12:41 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar

A wide smile breaks across Jack's face as he glides across the waves on the back of the Mantine, the wind blowing in his hair. Azure waves and seafoam surround him as he ramps upward, leaving the world behind for the briefest of moments as he attempts another trick.

9J1lP9j1

Mantine Surfing

[break]NOTES: Over-the-Gyarados (+0 pts)[break]Total: 6,000 pts[break]Completed: Primarina Twist, Magikarp Splash
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:23:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Now we're talking!"
[break][break]
Looks like the Mantine finally learned a thing or two, and with an Over-The-Gyarados performed to perfection, Mars finds himself smiling once they land on the water with a sound splash.
[break][break]
Soon enough, he sees another wave that he likes.
[break][break]
"Let's try a STARMIE 720 next."

[break][break]
FyiFG7nI

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
STARMIE 720 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 7500 PTS[BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,445 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:31:22 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Or maybe it was determination?

Either way, the Ditto went for another Magikarp Splash.
gtqwV29d
Attempting Magikarp Splash

Point count: 500

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:39:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

You're living in a world of wonder.

[attr="class","snowybunger"]

Hey, worst case scenario if I fail this, I break my neck, I can walk that off.

[break]

Primarina Twist![break]

gAwdzR1r[break][break]

uh oh.[break]
Point Total! - 600[break]

template by skeleton

[newclass=.snowybunger b]color:#ffbe0a[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,783 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:47:36 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Over the rainbow, she believes.
[break][break]
[break]
- MAGIKARP SPLASH?[break]
yiWNW6qt[break][break]
- [break]
Primarina - 1000[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gyarados - 2500[break]
Lanturn - 500[break]
Gorebyss - 100[break]
Starmie - 1750

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Mantine surfing!!

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Jiro
he / him / his
twenty-seven
february 11
Celadon, Kanto
何?
[redacted]
grunt
(゚ペ)
12 height
12 height
お前はもう死んでいる
awards
115 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jiro
Kenjiro Yamada
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 12:09:19 GMT
Kenjiro Yamada Avatar

The only text that would receive from him was this:

‘Sir, forgive me, but what in the absolute fuck was that form?’

At least he’d gone out to try this activity much later in the day because holy shit, he did not want to be spotted by his boss as he himself attempted to land the Magikarp Splash, a trick that had constantly eluded the older man for so long.

pXbQ5nbn
Magikarp Splash, take 1: 18 August
total: 0

@tag