Chu-e Choi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @choi
Chu-e Choi
You Can't Sip with Us: A Winetastic Girls' Night [Mega/OPEN]
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 21:00:20 GMT
Chu-e Choi Avatar
"What's up, sluts?"

The door barged open, Chu-e prancing in. He was in his normal clothes, all except his high heels and a some clearly kiss-smudged lipstick. In his hands were two bags of KFC, which he dumped on a table before picking out a double chocolate cookie to munch on.

Chu-e wasn't the only one-woman to attend. He was, of course, not strictly a man either. In his mind that meant he was invited to any gendered function and therefore everyone's problem.

"Melody! I see you hiding back there! Come get some fuckin' food!" A girl couldn't live on wine and paints alone.

Making his way over to a free paint set, Chu-e paused next to and wrapped an arm around the man's shoulders. One of the guards was looking at his fellow sickly twink something dirty... which he would not allow.

"You got something to say to my good sis and me? Try it. Queer Hoenn will be on your dick like that." He snapped in the guard's face and sneered.

- The party had arrived
- here to cause problems on purpose
- not disguised at all tbh
- tries to use the power of transphobia to keep the guards away from him and
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2022 22:58:44 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartgirl"]
[attr="class","heartpicgirl"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistgirl"]

[attr="class","heartpkmngirl"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdergirl"]
[attr="class","hearticongirl"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxgirl"]
[attr="class","heartnotesgirl"]

3Ycv5iA|

[attr="class","heartsidegirl"]

[attr="class","hearttaggirl"]@girls

[attr="class","hearttextboxgirl"]

[attr="class","hearttextgirl"]
Locke took @nikita' invitation as a perfect excuse to temporarily exit the conversation and regain their bearings. With a quick pardon they turned away from to accept two of the offered cakes; passing one to their new neighbor and busying themselves with a bit of stress eating.

The guards were beginning to get suspicious though, and it wasn't long before one locked eyes with the courier and began making their way over, clipboard in hand.

[break][break]

Shit. What was the name he just gave? Was it the same one he put on the sheet? Maybe if he passe dit off as a nickname-

[break][break]

What's up, sluts?

[break][break]

The sudden entrance of another person broke the building tension in the room, and Locke sagged with relief at the well-timed distraction-only to choke on his dessert as he caught sight of the bombastic latecomer.

[break][break]

That was wasn't it? Why wasn't he disguised?! Granted the long hair and slim figure did most of the work for him-but it was still unmistakably Choi tearing into the one of the guards right now.

[break][break]

He quickly feigned a sip of wine to relieve his coughing fit, trying to hide his own face behind the glass before the other man could spot him.

Nano

[newclass=.heartgirl]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#555073; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicgirl] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #555073, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/8ZYn23k.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticongirl] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/uz3XUfi.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistgirl] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmngirl] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#555073; border:solid 1px #D25A5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxgirl] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextgirl] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextgirl b] color:#D25A5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidegirl] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxgirl] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #D25A5F; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesgirl] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttaggirl] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdergirl] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #D25A5F; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextgirl::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextgirl::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#D25A5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesgirl::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesgirl::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#D25A5F; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Sept 3, 2022 23:32:23 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Oh jesus fucking christ[break][break]

The GAYS were descending upon girl's night.[break][break]

Well, not that Melody really cared too much. However was gonna get his ass beat for this...she thought? She wasn't sure, did he like to cross dress? Not that she really cared. [break][break]

However security for the event quickly followed the two. She panicked for a moment before putting Row- Rowennia behind her. "EXCUSE me?" she says before putting on her best angry face that she wasn't really used to yet. "Question what? She is my GUEST here and we are going to the BATHROOM because she needs to freshen up. You boys wouldn't understand." she says turning to Rowan. "Right sweet heart? Your cramps are known to be awful." she says staring at Rowan with daggers as she hid her face from the security guards. [break][break]

It was then that if her little excuse didn't work out, her OTHER little baby in attendance of this event would also become a menace. Barks can be heard from down the hall, ones that would be very familiar to . The door was left wide open enough for Melody's infamous trouble maker, herdier came barging in. Barking wildly at chu-e and jumping on him to beg for some of the chicken the man had brought with him. [break][break]

In that chaos Melody leads rowan by the wrist again to the bathroom, hopefully this time uninterrupted.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,890 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Sept 4, 2022 0:56:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
There was a pretty big difference between a designated driver and a designated rider. While Shalin's Pokémon were known for their surprising sturdiness in the wilderness, they were still highly unusual to be used as mount Pokémon. Her Wyrdeer could at least harness one or two people up with a PSYSHIELD, and Pyroar could simply jog and not have her back overly flex, but the rest of her Pokémon were truly wild. She would have to have her flying-types ascend quite high into the air to not run afoul of noise ordinances this time of night, and one uncommanded burst of vibration from Treble's scales could knock a guest rider off and get them seriously hurt.

While she couldn't say the wine was poor-tasting (after all, she didn't drink,) she wasn't going to turn down a treat. With her out and about in the wilderness, sometimes for weeks at a time, she hadn't had a single baked good since she came to Hoenn. "Can I have a slice, too?" Shalin asked @nikita , walking toward the escalated ladies where the cake was served. "I could consider it part of my...compensation for being your designated Pokémon rider tonight!" While she was of age to consume alcohol, she was only barely so; she was surprised she didn't get carded at the door.

The cake was nothing short of decadent. It was almost too sweet for her. Her first bite was way too big, nearly paralyzing the taste buds on the tip of her tongue. "Wow, this is rich!" She couldn't even finish the entire slice right away, putting the half-eaten dessert on a table behind where she planned on sitting down to paint something that would certainly be the lowest-quality piece of art at the entire convention. She relayed her compliments to the baker to one of the event staff, she sat down at an easel closest to Nikita. "Quite a meetup this is!" Her green hair and outlandish clothes made her stand out among all the guests. And not in a good way. She swiveled her chair around to start working while still keeping conversation with Nikita. "Been having fun so far?"

It seemed like there were a large number of blondes that had entered the hall not too long ago, and many of them were gathering around painters. Every single one of them was dressed like the Commissioner. "Must be in commemoration of the Commissioner. While I'm not an artist, I have an idea!" Shalin stood back up to get the attention of one of the amateur models. "Hey, can I get your help?" she directed her request toward the amateur models, but to no one individual in particular. The first one that responded to her seemed far more curious about how lithe she was, rather than being genuinely helpful. "Mind giving me a help with my painting? I'll need you to pull up a chair and pose like you're riding a land Pokémon."

{WC: 499}
{PC: 2}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Flit          Yanmega        Good
Prance        Wyrdeer        Good
Kiara         Pyroar         Good
Queen Zing    Beedrill       Good
Treble        Kommo-o        Good
Sandy         Flygon         Good

tl;dr:

Shalin takes half a piece of cake and attempts to mingle with @nikita , only finishing half the slice before putting it down on a nearby table.

While mingling, the modelers grab Shalin's attention. She manages to get one that is more interested in how unhealthily lithe she is than doing her job. She asks the modeler to pull up a chair and pose like she's riding a Pokémon (because of course her masterpiece would involve that subject!)
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 0:41:11 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Some pretty girl with pink hair ( ) says you can really taste the tannins and it makes Cyg giggle-- not a mean laugh, or a haughty one, but a true, honest-to-god, girly giggle, like the kind found rampant at slumber parties and bachelorettes. “Yes. I do love some tannins.” And she really wasn’t hating on the wine, okay! It just wasn’t her poison of choice.

“Oh, god, I hope not,” Cyg says on the back end of her giggle, when asks if Dahlia might see these, “because I think she’d have me exiled. Strip me of my citizenship.” Because what Cyg was doing on that canvas right now was a horror.

Some fancy looking woman with purple hair sat down next to @nikita and started busting out her own shit-- and that was what Cyg was looking at, two seconds away from making some stupid comment about okay, I like it, Picasso when she noticed Nikita’s arm. And she hadn’t even seen it at first because she was talking about the stupid wine and the party and-- holy shit. Holy shit.

She was staring. Stop staring, Cygne. She forced her eyes back to her canvas where the line of Dahlia’s chin wobbled as though nervous.

It was beautiful.

She forced herself to look somewhere, anywhere else, but was determined to corner the woman and confront her about it later. In an entirely professional manner, of course.

“Councilwoman,” she said, all prim and official, greeting in a mock salute that left a drop of yellow paint in her hair, “glad you could find a second to come blaspheme with us regulars.”

She leaned over then to peer at ’s canvas. “It looks great!” She said, giving her a thumbs up. Then, to @nikita , she flashed a grin (don’t look at her arm don’t look at her arm) and joked, “D’you think she’s like Bloody Mary and if we say her name three times into the mirror while spinning she’ll appear?”

And, listen, Cyg wasn’t so focused on her god-damn arm because it was a prosthetic and it was weird. She was so focused on her goddamn arm because it was one hell of a prosthetic, and it was incredible.

A girl in shaky heels that looked weirdly familiar in a way that Cyg couldn’t place ( ) joined the circle; Cyg greeted the newcomer with a tilt of her glass, then drained it, and lifted it up for a refill.

Then someone who was definitely just in makeup came in and Cyg laughed, feeling giddy and floaty and wine-drunk and sure, yeah, she had pre-gamed a bit with rum shots in advance to kill the nerves. But she wasn’t about to shit on his parade so she lifted him her glass, too, in greeting.

jumped up and almost tackled the familiar-looking girl as she obnoxiously squeed about the bathroom.

“I told you this would be a good time,” she said, aside, to , as joined them.

The more she drank of it, the more she was fine with the wine, but she accepted the cake with a gremlin-like cackle, thanking the Mime adjacent that brought it and taking a big bite.

“Not as good as the kind we can make,” she said, again to Elisabeth. She polished the cake off in record time and was going to go back to her poor attempt at painting when there was a huge commotion and Madame What’s-her-butt scolded the influx of blonde ladies with tardiness. Then, in an absolutely ridiculous turn of events, she turned to Cygne and Elisa and urged them to get off their asses and work, bitch. She even gently slapped Cyg’s shoulder with the back of her hand.

“Fuck me,” she said, giggling again, “I mean, I guess. Sure. Why the fuck not.” She slammed her wine, waved her hand in her face a little bit, then set the glass back down. On her way to join the crowd of life models, she hipchecked the guard hassling the boys. “Leave them alone. It’s supposed to be a fun night. Let them have fun.”

@nikita
wearing
mass threads make me itch
cyg talks with luka, notices nikita's arm, drools over nikita's arm, jokes with elinor, salutes priam & company, defends the boys from the guards, decides to model dahlia with the other blondes.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #7b6678 ; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #7b6678 ; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #7b6678 ; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 18:49:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"hehe, osmosis jones..."

as priam blows air through his nostrils as his subtle way of laughing at 's performance while tipsy, the guards attention get to him. unlike him, priam's confidence was off the roofs.

"i'm !" he introduces himself rather quickly to the guard as soon as it shot him a look.

he wasn't going to get intimidated so he's going to give an answer almost immediately before it can even go through his tongue. he even has his follow up questions too even before they got to him, all trying to make a story cohesive with 's.

"d'ya need my id? it was on osmosis jones' purse too! as you can see, she only has her party purse, whatever that is, with her, so i can't show it."

he would've preferred to talk with the other beautiful ladies, but unfortunately, the guard wanted to be the first.

QEy81KcD

@tags
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 4:26:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Not all these crusty men invading girls night...[break][break]

Their voices might be enough to give it away, but Luka isn't paying them much attention. Instead she's busy trying to paint in tune with the first of many girlboss power ballads to grace their evening, skirt swishing as she sashays her hips to the beat.[break][break]

I really, really, really wanna zigazig ah..."[break][break]

The beat doesn't really make for easy painting but all that matters is she's having fun, right? Speaking of which, Dahlia looks amazing with big shoujo anime eyes. Oh! She needs to add more sparkles though...[break][break]

Her eyes flicker up to the stage, and the procession of blondes entering. She recognizes a few— she'd enjoyed a little banter with and waves at the blonde as she ascends the stage with in tow. Live models, how fun! It makes the whole experience seem more professional, somehow. Maybe she should be trying harder with her own painting?[break][break]

But apparently, she's not the only fan of the Spice Girls. As Luka reaches for her white paint she finds herself knocking elbows with a Mr. Mime who's also getting down with her bad self. Is she twerking? Oh god...[break][break]

The wine glasses on Mrs. Mime's tray wobble precariously, but Luka manages to catch a glass before it spills all over . The liquid sloshes and threatens to overflow so she dumps it in the nearest safe receptacle— her open mouth. Chugging pink moscato is definitely one way to spend the evening...[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 22:41:41 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
While several protested, finding that she wasn’t the only one who’d found the wine all but to their taste was a relief. Being the only one fussing about it as negatively as she did mostly didn’t end well with trying to upkeep connections she could use in the future. The Mr. Mimes that scurried off now return with several slices of cake which, much to Kyrenai’s amusement, looked mighty impressive, even though it was served on plastic plates, ditto fork included.

Just let it go, she muttered to herself, accepting one of the slices and nodding at the Mr. Mime that it was fine to clear off now she’d received hers. This time however, her tastebuds were equally pampered as her eyes had been, and the cake found itself being devoured without the redhead ushering as much as a single sound– a victorious comeback for Slateport Gallery and the event’s host.

Although many seemed engaged, either among themselves or with the guards, Kyrenai found herself staring at the rough pencil sketch that would become her canvas’ centerpiece, leaving more to the imagination than she cared to admit. The referenced portrait was amazing, but it lacked something an amateur like her sorely needed. Muse. Mayhaps she could snatch one of the many blondes that had just emerged from seemingly nowhere to model for her hopeless, artsy cause?

Bopping along to the music, pencil in hand, Kyrenai rose with the intent to move out and steal a lady muse, gently swaying through the other canvases. Another Mr. Mime, quite madly jiving on the same path she was taking, did not see her coming, and was about to throw the entire tray to the ground if her instincts hadn’t kicked in. They twirled as she tried to dodge and grab the breakables about to topple over. Not that she had planned on dipping the Mr. Mime, but there she was nonetheless, one arm supporting the pokémon leaning back into it, the other triumphantly holding the tray in the other. If she didn’t know any better, she could’ve sworn the Mr. Mime was blushing for the briefest of moments.

”I’ll… be keeping this.” Kyrenai said far more sultry than intended, placing the Mime back on their feet and moving away with the platter and everything on it, partially because she didn’t trust the jiving server to put it somewhere safely in one piece, and partially because she too had no idea where to put it. The tray and the wine was now her spoils of war, and she was fully out of options on what to do with it… unless. Her eyes fell on the three being held up by the guard, one seemingly going ham on the poor man; and although the Black was all but realizing that the three were men in drag until she had well looked at their faces rather than their backs, decided to intervene.

”Ladies,” she aptly presents the tray in front of them, making sure it’s separating , , from the guard, and flashes her best smile. ”I return with our drinks, as promised! Hopefully there’s no problems here, mister….?” There’s an urge in her gaze as she eyes them to grab a glass and be off, while the latter is directed at the guard trying to question them. Not that she knew what she was getting herself into, but it looked like fun mischief.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 0:01:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP