stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:24:26 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilots fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
feel your dirty face[break]oh, don’t it leave that filthy taste?

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[break][break]

"looking for a reason and burning up."

[break][break]

Falling too fast to prepare for this tripping in the world could be dangerous everybody circling is vulturous negative, nepotist everybody waiting for the fall of man everybody praying for the end of times everybody hoping they could be the one i was born to run, i was born for this whip, whip run me like a racehorse pull me like a ripcord break me down and build me up i wanna be the slip, slip word upon your lip, lip letter that you rip, rip break me down and build me up whatever it takes cause i love the.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
@tag

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#5DB288[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]--bg: #222; --accent: #5DB288; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/aa/0a/da/aa0ada3b5badd5db7fbe1ea164401a6d.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots a"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 30px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilots .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilots .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilots .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilots .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilots .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilots:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
973 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:24:46 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","ferntitle"]Fern
[attr="class","deltitle"]Delaney

[attr="class","fernpost"]
Tension continues to mount between Jayden and Lex, but Fern continues to linger toward the back with Marza. Sidhe returns to his side, tugging at his pant leg to alert him of the approaching trouble they’ve stumbled upon. He’d forgotten, in the moment, that he’d sent the little sableye out to scout. “Bit late to the party, Sidhe.” He pats the top of the little gremlin’s head anyway, before his eyes fixate on the massive golurk again.[break][break]

For a moment, he’s lost—staring out at the bloodthirsty creature as it impales whatever soul it can grab on its spike. A flash of light reveals ’s pale white gengar—Vritra surging forward to hold off the phantom. But Fern pays her no mind. He doesn’t pay anything mind. Every trip he takes here, things seem to go wrong. Nothing feels right. It’s all so foreboding. Ominous in a way that provokes a sense of deja vu that they detest.[break][break]

[break][break]
[break][break]

tldr;[break]
+ rides in with Jayden on his roaring moon hehe[break]
+ reluctant to choose chien pao over zamazenta[break]
+ his dragapult uses fire blast to cut through the avalanche[break]
+ hops off roaring moon and onto dragapult
[break][break]
[attr="class","fernpoke"]

[attr="class","ftag"] @tag

[attr="class","fernbottom"][attr="class","r"]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Mr+Dafoe|Oswald|Poppins]

[newclass=.fern]font:11px 'Roboto';--accent:#5fb2c9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fern]max-width: 450px; min-height: 500px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; overflow: hidden; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/Dt08NL1.png), #0E0F10; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:140px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ferntitle]text-align:left; left:90px; position:relative; margin-top:70px; font:80px 'Mr Dafoe';color:#112A32; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px rgba(95, 178, 201, 1); z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.deltitle]text-align:left; left:110px; position:relative; margin-bottom:-40px; margin-top:-70px; font:100px 'Mr Dafoe';color:#5fb2c9; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px rgba(0, 0, 0, 1); z-index:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernbottom]max-width: 460px; height: 20px; display: flex; text-align:center; font-family:roboto; font-weight:bold; size:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ftag]color:var(--accent);text-align: right; font:15px 'Oswald'; padding-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 30px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpoke]text-align: right; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.fernpost i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.r]text-align:right; color:#7955c6; font-size:10px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.r a]color:#7955c6;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:26:11 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

BRAINWORM CORNER HEHE

last updated: 01 Month 20XX

[break][break]
I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW I LOVE GUNSMILE[break][break]

Copy and paste the relevant quotes (League or Rocket) as many times as needed for your characters.[break][break]

LEAGUE CHARACTER NAME[break]
APP | PLOTTER | INFAMY FILE[break][break]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

ROCKET CHARACTER NAME[break]
APP | PLOTTER | INFAMY FILE[break][break]

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.
[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:26:25 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namebenjamin “benji” sawyer
pronounshe/him
agetwenty-nine
sexualityidk
played bylou

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM laios // dungeon meshi

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]

the clumsiest pokemon doctor you’ve ever met. always tripping over his feet, and usually has mystery bruises. he’s got the heart, though. acts quite serious, though in a gentler, friendly way. he’s more exuberant with those he knows well. sometimes assumed to be taciturn, and can be (really he’s more just quiet than stern,) but is generally a warm soul, and a nurturer. He’s quite polite, and openly friendly.[break][break]

Ben works in the petalburg pokecenter, and is one of the more popular/well-known doctors. feels terribly awkward being called dr. Sawyer anywhere outside of work. even in formal occasions.[break][break]

loves to garden… but is godawful at it. horrible black thumb, kills most plants he comes in contact with. he only has a garden because his pokemon keep it alive— yes, he thinks he’s finally got the hang of it (no.) Is curious about alternative methods of medicine, but isn’t too adept at holistic remedy. [break][break]

does, however, have a knack for cooking and baking. has a habit of spontaneously bringing baked goods to friends and companions. often requests taste testing for his various experiments.[break][break]

a firm believer in the sacredness of the domestic mundane. does not aspire to greatness, and is content in the small world he’s carved for himself. this does not mean he doesn’t get roped into hoenn’s nonsense from time to time. maintains a strict work-life balance, and adheres to a quiet morning routine.[break][break]

fond of: grass, fairy, and psychic types. his first and most beloved pokemon is a furret (the first one he ever caught.) his is also quite partial to his fidough, bao. yes, he does call them his sons.[break][break]

enjoys: coffee with milk, the blue hours between night and morning.[break][break]

dislikes: sweet potato, unnecessary clangor.[break][break]

prone to: losing his glasses when they’re on top of his head.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,512 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:26:37 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

YOU'RE ALL THAT I SEE

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
namesalinger “sally” oak
pronounsshe/her
ageeighteen
sexualityhetero
played bylou

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian (trainer)

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM tohru honda // fruits basket

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Audino, skitty, snubbull, jumpluff, politoed, eevee, whimsicott, drowzee, wigglytuff, nidoqueen, mimikyu, piplup, togepi, reuniclus, swanna, sawsbuck, altaria, goodra, ribombee, lurantis, comfey
[break][break]

freeform section here! feel free to write whatever.[break][break]

don't forget to use break codes! bold looks like this.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:27:41 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I thought we were gonna be on that bus forever," Enzo griped as he tossed his duffel bag down on one of the two hotel beds. His arms stretched up above his head, fingers linked together and rolling up on his toes in a languid stretch. Taking a bus from Lilycove all the way to Lavaridge, on top of the ferry ride the mainland in the first place, had decidedly been a bad idea, but it wasn’t like he had anything to fly them to where they needed to be.[break][break]

Work. Of course they’d be sent to collect debts in one of the prime vacationing areas in the region. It was almost like their superiors wanted to tease with a good time. Well, that was their mistake if they thought that Enzo wasn’t about to capitalize on a good time when it was set right in front of him.[break][break]

With a hum, he switched off his communicator and tossed it down onto the bedspread by his back. Then wandered over to stand in front of the room’s AC unit. Outside the window, in the summer swelter, the trees were loud with cicada song.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @name [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:27:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
Twosie
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:30:58 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calla"]
[attr="class","top"]

She isn’t getting anywhere with this. Her foot taps against the sidewalk cement impatiently as she tries to think through what to do. Arms folding, Calla stares up at the nest and the two swellow settled comfortably.[break][break]

There’s a nudge at her ankle, and she notices that her bulbasaur had followed behind her. “Turnip, do you think you could use vine whip to pull the nest down?” Gently, she supposed, though she doesn’t feel particularly benevolent to the birds disrupting her work.[break][break]

Still, that is their house.[break][break]

Before the bulbasaur can actually do anything, though, a shadow swoops low and she has to squint against the sunlight to see the approaching corviknight. And then, there’s the figure of someone riding astride its back. Her head tilts, pale eyes narrowing.[break][break]

“You think this is a spectator show?” she calls up skeptically when the rider and his avian don’t just carry on their flight. Instead he calls down. “What? No. Kinda in the middle of something here.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @name [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bulbasaur"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".calla"]--accent:#dbb66b; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".call blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla blockquote b, .calla blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .calla blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .calla blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".calla .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .calla .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .calla .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

cal, calla lily
she/her
twenty-four
june 3rd
viridian city, kanto
heterosexual
personal asst. / PR rep
ace
knew you weren’t ready for a girl like me, my honey’s only sweet if you can take the sting.
awards
317 posts
calla roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cal
calla roth
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:31:14 GMT
calla roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango calla"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

3 wolf moon tacos polaroid bodega boys sus viral shaman single-origin coffee knausgaard. Church-key dreamcatcher godard poke tumblr knausgaard pitchfork 3 wolf moon vexillologist air plant asymmetrical master cleanse chillwave. [break][break]

"wake me up in the morning, you're waking me up in the morning, yeah." [break][break]

Sriracha asymmetrical wolf try-hard trust fund lo-fi tumeric schlitz flexitarian neutra knausgaard franzen blog. Roof party kickstarter poke meggings stumptown lo-fi kombucha big mood sriracha la croix live-edge tote bag bodega boys.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".calla"] --accent:#A0E0D9!important [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #A0E0D9 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[/quote]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:33:13 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i]

[newclass=.wren] --buytsAccent:#e0a8a8; [/newclass]

[newclass=.buytsHeader img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","wren"]
[attr="class","buytsHeader"]

wren rourke

[attr="class","buytsBody"]

[attr="class","buytsTrackerBox"]

current

where i wanna be found [m]

w. levy alinsky

will our eyes meet or stray

w. derek hoffman

chlorosis [m]

w. elijah gardener

how to train your dragon [dw]

w. shinobu fujimori

map the wastes [m]

w. shalin nariya

completed

bloom

safari solo wild

rangers rising

w. all rangers event

gotta go fast [m] [valor]

w. josh devlin [prevent]

monday vibes

w. levy alinsky

boxing the stars [ww] [m]

w. levy alinsky

polarize. [mp]

w. levy alinsky

wittle bwird [mp]

w. felix gallagher

per aspera ad astra: littleroot town

faction conflict

growth [m]

w. josh devlin [bond bridge]

brewing trouble [m]

w. sunny clark [fire force]

hellebore [dw]

w. theo beckett

center sniffles [m]

w. hideo kino [nurse joy]

unearthing mystery: atlantean artifacts

member-led raid

ripple effect [m]

w. kieran roth [corsola conservation]

squirtle squad [m]

w. shalin nariya [heroes on a half shell]

locus deliciti [m]

w. elijah gardener [post-paaa]

forget-me-nots [dw]

w. levy alinsky

mechanical kingdom: pwll

w. levy, paxton, luka

lotus [dw]

w. kieran roth

can you feel my heart? [m]

w. levy alinsky [post-paaa]

i found you [past]

w. levy alinsky

sail away [dw]

w. faelan foxglove

hospital beds [m]

w. ollie morales, annalise henderson [post-paaa]

solar power [m]

w. ollie morales [commitment act i]

lash of the ‘saur [m]

w. shalin nariya

[attr="class","buytsCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.wren] width:500px; background-color:#333; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader] width:500px; height:150px; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--buytsAccent); position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; position:relative; margin-left:25px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#333; border:10px solid #333; animation: buytspulse 3s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes buytspulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 33% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div:last-child] width:50px; background-color:#333; height:100%; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div a] font-size:20px; color:#5a5a5a; margin:10px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; display:block; position:relative; text-align:left; font:700 45px/40px montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:#eee; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader:before] content:''; position:absolute; margin-top:-100px; left:0px; width:100%; height:500px; opacity:.15; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/btvYeK/transparent_flowers_4.png); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsBody] padding:25px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox] width:100%; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; text-align:left; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--buytsAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div] background-color:#3B3B3B; margin-top:-5px; text-align:left; padding:10px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2] margin:0px; min-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:300 20px/20px montserrat; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2 a]font:300 20px/20px montserrat; color:var(--buytsAccent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:before] content:''; min-width:25px; margin-right:10px; height:1px; background-color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:after] content:''; margin-left:10px; flex-grow:1; min-width:25px; height:1px; background-color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div] margin:0px; padding:10px 20px; border-radius:0px; font:400 11px open sans; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div a] font:700 11px montserrat alternates; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 16:33:27 GMT
wren rourke Avatar

BAG

x13 PREMIER BALLS [break]
x1 GREEN SHARD (RANGERS RISING)[break]
x1 RED SHARD (PUMPKABOO)[break]
x1 YELLOW SHARD (PAAA)[break]
x5 LEVEL TUTOR (PUMPKABOO, VALOR, PAAA)[break]
x1 TM/TR (PAAA)[break]
x2 EGG MOVE (PAAA)[break]
x1 TYPE ONE EVO (PAAA)[break]
x2 TYPE TWO EVO (PUMPKABOO, PAAA)[break]
x2 TYPE THREE EVO (PAAA)[break]
x1 EVO OF ANY KIND[break]
x1 FREE APPLICABLE MOVE (PUMPKABOO)[break]
x1 OCCA BERRY (PAAA)[break]
x1 KASIB BERRY (PAAA)[break]
x3MEGA SHARD (PAAA, ATLANTEAN)[break]
x2 SILVALLY MEMORY (PAAA, ADVENT CAL)[break]
x1 STARF BERRY (ADVENT CAL)[break]
x1 APPLICABLE WATER EVOLUTION[break]
x1 TERA ORB[break]
x1 GRASS TERA SHARD (JUNO)[break]
x1 PSYCHIC TERA SHARD (WINSTON)[break]
x1 MEGASTONE (ATLANTEAN)[break]
x1 DARK/WATER TERA SHARD (ATLANTEAN)[break]
x1 SHARD OF ANY COLOR (ATLANTEAN)

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pc"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","pcpic"]

[attr="class","bag"]

[attr="class","icon"]

companion pokemon

[attr="class","garden"]

juno

[break]
f leaf guard[break]
razor leaf, quick attack, bite,[break] solar beam, helping hand, synthesis

[break][break]
[attr="class","icon"]

cuties

[attr="class","storage"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

pokémon storage system

[attr="class","storage"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

general items

[attr="class","items"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

key items

[attr="class","items"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

pokémon for trade

[attr="class","tradee"]

[break]

[attr="class","madebywizz"]

[newclass=.pc] margin: 0 auto; font: 12px Roboto; color: #aaa; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.icon] height: 32px; width: 400px; text-align: right; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.icon img] float: left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.icon h1] display: inline; position: relative; font: 800 22px Poppins; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px; margin-right: -3px; color: #e0a8a8; [/newclass]

[newclass=.partytop] background-color: #232323; height: 60px; text-align: center; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; padding-bottom: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bag] padding: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; background-color: #272727; border: solid 1px #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]

[newclass=.storage] padding: 5px 20px 20px 20px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; text-align: center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.items] padding: 20px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; margin-top: -10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.items img] padding-top: 5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tradee] margin-top: -5px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.garden] margin-top: -10px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; margin-bottom: 5px; padding: 25px; font: 12px courier new; padding-left: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden img] position: relative; float: right; margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden h1] font: 800 22px Poppins; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -15px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -10px; color: #e0a8a8; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden b] text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; padding: 5px; color: #e0a8a8; [/newclass]

[newclass=.madebywizz] float:right;margin-top:-20px;margin-right:5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.pcpic] width:450px; height:180px; padding:0; margin:0; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 22:46:04 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:300,700|Montserrat+Alternates:700|Open+Sans:400,400i]

[newclass=.hazel] --buytsAccent:#ba9aa5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.buytsHeader img]animation-play-state:running!important;[/newclass]

[attr="class","hazel"]
[attr="class","buytsHeader"]

hazel albrecht

[attr="class","buytsBody"]

current

fix you. [m]

w. hugo albrecht [cut one's losses]

cognac lilac fumes [m] [past]

w. hugo albrecht [diamond in the rough]

wake robin [dw]

w. hugo albrecht

after class [m]

w. elise calcifett

antikythera [m]

w. remiel calcifett

completed

nightmare on hawthorne street

w. hugo albrecht

fractal

safari solo wild

prismatic [m] [magma]

w. martín del mar [zero to a hundred]

monochromatic [sz]

solo safari wild

butterfly effect [dw]

w. theo beckett

meteora [m] [pp]

w. gavin merlino [minior shower]

winter masquerade

charity function

all I need to hear [m] [il]

w. hugo albrecht [merry masquerade]

mandela effect [dw]

w. martín del mar

omatsuri [m] [cc]

w. frank caffey [festival fantasies]

murphy’s law [dw]

w. theo beckett

snow fall [m] [il]

w. hugo albrecht [festive flirts]

au chevet [m]

w. hugo albrecht [raiders of the lost archeops]

can i go where you go? [m]

w. hugo albrecht [sleepless in slateport]

in the light [m] [cc]

w. hugo albrecht [budew wine]

saltwater breeze [dw]

w. frank caffey

monster. [m]

w. jayden cross [recruitment act i]

business as usual [m]

w. frank caffey

behind the glass [m]

w. gideon graves [bond bridge]

[attr="class","buytsCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.hazel] width:500px; background-color:#333; border-radius:5px; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader] width:500px; height:150px; background-color:#aaa; background-color:var(--buytsAccent); position:relative; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; position:relative; margin-left:25px; border-radius:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#333; border:10px solid #333; animation: buytspulse 3s infinite; animation-play-state:paused; } @keyframes buytspulse { 0% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0.25); } 33% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 20px rgba(0,0,0, 0); } 100% { -moz-box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 rgba(0,0,0, 0); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div:last-child] width:50px; background-color:#333; height:100%; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader div a] font-size:20px; color:#5a5a5a; margin:10px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; display:block; position:relative; text-align:left; font:700 45px/40px montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; color:#eee; text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #333, 1px -1px 0 #333, -1px 1px 0 #333, 1px 1px 0 #333; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsHeader:before] content:''; position:absolute; margin-top:-100px; left:0px; width:100%; height:500px; opacity:.15; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/btvYeK/transparent_flowers_4.png); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsBody] padding:25px; display:flex; flex-flow:row wrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox] width:100%; margin-bottom:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox:last-child] margin-bottom:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h1] margin:0px 0px 0px 25px; text-align:left; font:700 25px/25px montserrat alternates; color:#aaa; color:var(--buytsAccent); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div] background-color:#3B3B3B; margin-top:-5px; text-align:left; padding:10px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2] margin:0px; min-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:300 20px/20px montserrat; font-style:italic; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2 a]font:300 20px/20px montserrat; color:var(--buytsAccent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:before] content:''; min-width:25px; margin-right:10px; height:1px; background-color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox h2:after] content:''; margin-left:10px; flex-grow:1; min-width:25px; height:1px; background-color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div] margin:0px; padding:10px 20px; border-radius:0px; font:400 11px open sans; color:#aaa; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsTrackerBox div div a] font:700 11px montserrat alternates; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:425px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.buytsCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

haze, prof. albrecht
he/him
thirty-three
january 2
hammerlocke, galar
forever tethered
archivist / professor
exec. (researcher)
slow like honey
heavy with mood
5'11 height
5'11 height
tell me how all this, and love too, will ruin us. these, our bodies, possessed by light.
awards
190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @albrecht
hazel albrecht
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2022 22:47:50 GMT
hazel albrecht Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pc"]

[attr="class","partytop"]

[attr="class","pcpic"]

[attr="class","bag"]

[attr="class","icon"]

companion pokemon

[attr="class","garden"]

nicodemus

[break]
♂︎ synchronize[break]
charm, psybeam, psychic,[break] swift, morning sun, future sight

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

darlings

[attr="class","storage"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

fossils + fascinations

[attr="class","storage"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

pokémon storage system

[attr="class","storage"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

general items

[attr="class","items"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

key items

[attr="class","items"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","icon"]

pokémon for trade

[attr="class","tradee"]

[break]

[attr="class","madebywizz"]

[newclass=.pc] margin: 0 auto; font: 12px Roboto; color: #aaa; line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.icon] height: 32px; width: 400px; text-align: right; margin-left: 5px; padding-bottom: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.icon img] float: left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.icon h1] display: inline; position: relative; font: 800 22px Poppins; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px; margin-right: -3px; color: #ba9aa5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.partytop] background-color: #232323; height: 60px; text-align: center; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; padding-bottom: 13px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.bag] padding: 20px; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; background-color: #272727; border: solid 1px #232323; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]

[newclass=.storage] padding: 5px 20px 20px 20px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; text-align: center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.items] padding: 20px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; margin-top: -10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.items img] padding-top: 5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.tradee] margin-top: -5px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-left: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]

[newclass=.garden] margin-top: -10px; background-color: #232323; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #202020; margin-bottom: 5px; padding: 25px; font: 12px courier new; padding-left: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden img] position: relative; float: right; margin-top: -5px; margin-bottom: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden h1] font: 800 22px Poppins; text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: -15px; margin-top: -5px; margin-left: -10px; color: #ba9aa5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.garden b] text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.5px; padding: 5px; color: #ba9aa5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.madebywizz] float:right;margin-top:-20px;margin-right:5px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;text-align:center;padding:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.pcpic] width:450px; height:180px; padding:0; margin:0; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
322 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
lou’s catch-all
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 17:20:38 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwant"]
[attr="class","freiwant1"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop"]
[attr="class","freiwanttop1"]- □ x

AM I THE ONLY SOUR CHERRY

[attr="class","freiwantimg"]

[attr="class","freiwantinfo"]

name sidney tsuda
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-nine
orientationshrugs
played bylou

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM lucy // cyberpunk: edgerunners

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ON YOUR FRUIT STAND?

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
aesthetic
[break]

wild cherry pepsi + pop rocks / chipped black nail polish / box hair dye / impulsive hair cuts / late night highs / wind in your hair, on the back of a motorbike / shadow sneak / firecrackers in the dark / fruity drinks / candy apple tongue / opalescent glow / the rush of free fall / hangover diner food / stale coffee + cigarettes / playing devil’s advocate / the last thing you see before it all goes black
[break][break]

independent / opinionated / nonchalant / brash / crass / selfish / noncommittal / opportunistic / determined / crafty / humorous / loud / colorful / vivacious / protective / instigative / guarded / veiled / self-effacing / flashy / snarky / fun-loving / spontaneous / headstrong / elusive / adrenaline junkie / self-saboteur / gutsy / restless / void[break][break]

second-face smoke // wounded gazelle gambit // honey trap // nonconformist dyed hair // rebellious spirit // not your manic pixie dream girl
[break][break]

vibes: infinity guitars // sleigh bells, the boys wanna be her // peaches, sour cherry // the kills, wild child // black keys, cosmic space girl // the brummies, hellcat spangled shalala // arctic monkeys, seashore // the regrettes, sacrilege // yeah yeah yeahs, howl // florence + the machine, punisher // phoebe bridgers, honey // luna aura, heavy heavy // pom pom squad, exhale // sabrina carpenter [break][break]

[break][break]

at a glance, in passing, or through a window-
[break][break]
✦ ✦
[break][break]

prevalent info:[break]
- I can’t escape her, help[break]
- born and raised in olivine, took up residence in goldenrod when she first fell into the fringes of rocket in her early twenties.[break]
- until recently, has been shuffling around kalos and is chasing the next adrenaline high by coming to hoenn in the thick of its mess.[break]
- smuggler and bounty hunter[break]
- suzume is her given name, sidney is the name she now operates under, as well as the moniker prism when on a bounty job.[break]
- if you kno her given name, and u call her suze/suzu/suzy… good luck to u[break]
- operates in the black market as a smuggler, both in illegal items and wanted heads. But she’s not above taking bounty jobs from non-rockets too. Whatever pads her pockets[break]
- could that get her in trouble? prolly[break]
- will stop her? nah
[break][break]

tldr; can you keep up?
[break][break]
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights