paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

EVENT INTRO
INJURY ENABLED RAID
SETTING: SOUTH OF EVER GRANDE CITY

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039469433880620/1022736154400935966/Lake_Hylia_shortened_-_Zelda_Twlight_Princess.mp3[/player]
[break]
warning: may be loud to headphone users
[break][break]

[attr="class","expo"]

EXPOSITION

PAXTON:

Greeting, Officers, Rangers, and lovely volunteers. On behalf of all leads on this excavation, I thank each and every one of you for your participation. My name is Officer , I will be handling the logistics behind our project today. My colleagues will explain more of the historical and environmental aspects. I will field more general, administrative questions. [break][break]

We have divided you already into two teams. One will be the Excavation Team, more directly handling unearthing the object with , and Professor Esra Remzi. Team Two will be headed by Evergrande City's own Ranger Captain, . In order to minimize environmental damage during the extraction phase as well as provide cover for our dig team. Now, before we get I will let our last, and most important member give you context as to what we could be handling.

TEMP:

Thank you, Pax. My name is , as said already, I'm here representing the people of Hoyeon. The structure is believed to be one of the many shrines my tribe may have built in the distant past due its location and size. The Shrines of the Sea Prince were seen as important resting places for the Sea Prince, Manaphy. The Sea Prince was a minor deity who was said to roam the ocean and keep evil spirits from escaping to the surface. [break][break]

As a thank you for protecting them, the Sea Hoyeon built shrines around Hoenn so that when the Sea Prince tired he may sleep and rest. They would take up arms and guard these shrines viciously just as they saw the Sea Prince working to protect them. It is also believed that occasionally the Sea Prince would entrust their kin with out people with various stories mentioning strange blue eggs found after new moons. While records persist of these shrines, many have been lost to time. Whether or not they house the eggs though, is anyone's guess. What's important is to retrieve a part of long lost history.

EVA:

Hi there! I'm Eva, Head Professor here in Hoenn. I am SUPER excited to have y'all here today to help us unearth some of the Hoenn's great mysteries! As explained, there is so much we can learn from our ancestors. We are so lucky to be able to work alongside some of the brightest and most passionate minds here in Hoenn like Proff. Remzi to help us with this task. It is our obligation as a people of Hoenn to preserve what we can of those that came before us in order to build a brighter future. I have no doubt we are going to discover some amazing things together! Thank you so much for being here, and get ready! We're about to make history!

ILLIE:

Like my lovely colleague, i’m , head scientist for the league. While academics and uncovering new discoveries is what our job entails, it’s also instrumental for the development of society as a whole. For the league, this is an excavation into the past in the hope of unearthing truths long thought to be erased by time. By collaborating and exercising teamwork, you’re not only furthering your understanding of what mysteries the world holds but also creating a network of possible allies for your future self. Besides, as is about to explain, it's also helpful for the population and climate.

OLLIE:

Thank you everyone for coming! Captain Morales here. While we're out there, just remember to be careful out there. The work we do today is urgent, but delicate. The shrine is stuck amongst invaluable coral reefs and seems to have become a part of the ecosystem.
For those who aren't familiar, the reefs are almost as delicate as the shrine itself. Without damaging the area, we will need to help relocate the pokemon that may be living there. This project was started weeks ago, but there still may be some stray pokemon left, so keep an eye out! [break][break]

In addition, because of how intricate the shrine will be, there might be some anticipated resistance. Keep your comms on, and let everyone know of anything unexpected that crops up. I have the utmost faith in you all today. Let's go!

PAXTON:

Additionally, the shrine itself is rather large, so the League has contracted local marine salvaging company, NAUTICA, to explain how we will transport it once unearthed. As well as the transport back to the research facility for Pacifidlog. Captain and co-owner will explain further.

SKYLER:

Thank you. The operation is simple. We have a salvaging ship at the ready, the Bottoms Up, along with a team of trained Wailord that will help lift the structure out of the ocean bed. Once the Structure reaches the surface, we'll lift it onto our largest ship and secure it for transport to Pacifidlog.

ANGELO:

We've also been closely collaborating with the League scientists in charge of studying this discovery, to ensure when we reach Pacifidlog the Structure can be safely craned into their facility. As a precaution, to keep potential disturbance at a minimum, we'll be using a team of our trained psychic pokémon to stabilize the lift.

PROFF. REMZI

With that out of the way, we will answer other questions you may have. We will arrive shortly and begin our dive. I suggest you take a minute to ensure the communicators inside your helmets are working. Let's be safe and mindful, but still have a little fun with it!

[break][break]

While the personnel go around doing last minute checks on diving gear and communicators, orange and blue arm bands are passed around. Team 1, the excavation team, will take blue. Team 2, the defensive team, will take orange. Morale is high despite the looming meteor up in the distant sky. For now, it's forgotten in favor of human collaboration.

ROUND 1

Multiple posts are allowed this round. Feel free to mingle on the boat for a bit before dropping in! Everyone get your diving gear on we goin’ a swimmin'. [break][break]

Objectives: [break]

• get your team bands and network! a lot of valuable contacts seem to be milling around

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES! this is an INJURY ENABLED raid event that takes place AFTER the events of RANGERS RISING. MID SEPTEMBER. [break][break][break]

• pokemon may only use ONE move per round
  • salacs are not allowed during rolls. ( its not worth it my guy )
  • please provide a TL;DR at the end of every post
  • include if you're team security or team diglet dig
  • characters who miss rounds will not be removed and may jump in at any time, however will receive reduced rewards.
  • mod posts will come every 7 DAYS.

[break][break][break][break]

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 12 @ 11:59 PM EST

[newclass=.expo"] min-height:500px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2022 1:56:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Cold and unforgiving, the September winds were relentless today. It made for a fierce trip across the region's oceans, as all one could do was remain bundled up and close to one another. It was worth it, though.
[break][break][break][break]
Even if the one directing the mission was someone of...interesting backgrounds.
[break][break]
Not to mention was here, too...
[break][break]
"It's cold as shit today," Penelope eventually sighed, further slipping behind the collar of her black trench coat. She never did well against the cold. Even during her time at Kalos, where winters nearly froze the entire city over, she suffered on an annual schedule. Turning, she glanced back toward .
[break][break]
"Here, give me your hand. Before I freeze over."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,105 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 1:27:08 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
this excavation project kinda reminds her of 's little archeology project out in the desert — only, she hopes this one has less ritualistic sacrifice involved. there's a lot of familiar faces heading the project, but she makes a beeline towards one once the debrief ends. [break][break]
"look at you!"
[break][break]
she beams at , holding her orange armband up and waving it like a little flag pinched between her thumb and forefinger.
[break][break]
"it feels like we did your little recruitment test, like, yesterday!"
[break][break]
annalise steals a glance at the other people milling around the boat.
[break][break]
"and now you're on this big job — i'm super proud of you!"
[break][break]
now that the captain-to-captain congratulations are out of the way, it's time for the gossip:
[break][break]
"what d'you think we'll find down there?"
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + tldr clappa for [break]part of team 2

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 8:23:05 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- joining blue team
[break]
- latias is invisible
[break]
- open to interaction!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@atlantis

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
"Th-They couldn't have discovered these ruins a month ago?" Locke chattered to no one in particular.

[break][break]

Delibird Deliveries had been hired on as a sort of auxiliary to Nautica, handling the transfer of materials and supplies between the shrine and the Bottoms Up. A much more manageable task for the freelancer than delivering an entire structure.

[break][break]

It wasn't very different from the handful of jobs he'd taken from researchers studying Meteor Falls, but even so, disapproval flashed in the back of his mind.

[break][break]

Of course she didn't want him doing this-his leg had only just healed, after all.

[break][break]

He tested the edge of his and Latias' burgeoning connection, trying to send back a reassuring feeling. This was a completely different situation. There were plenty of people, including an entire team dedicated just to protecting people like him once they were under the water.

[break][break]

There was even a doctor already here! No hospital necessary!

[break][break]

Latias' caution did not disappear.

[break][break]

Ignoring their helicopter companion-done easily enough as they couldn’t see her-the courier accepted the blue armband handed to them, which they attached just below the one sporting the Delibird Deliveries logo. They matched the two being worn by Pip-Pip, who was dragging a bag of digging supplies over to their own Wailord separate from ' armada, while chirping at the sailors in a bossy tone.

[break][break]

"Maybe I should've brought one of the Delibirds…"

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 9:04:28 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
This was so exciting! 's story of the people of Hoyeon reminded Shalin a lot of the Avian people was descended from, and the wonders of the Braviary's Nest she had explored with the Fortree Leader. To her, this sounded a lot like an aquatic version of that story! She would be sure to share the story with Temp if she had time before they arrived on site. It seemed like every scientist and Ranger aboard the vessel was in high spirits. While the wild child wasn't quite a Ranger yet, she was more than familiar with them, as she did a lot of Ranger work.

After chatting with Temp and about some of her adventures in collecting the Medallions of Eight, citing that as her experience needed to take on such an important job, she gave her comms system a quick test; it seemed to be good to go. She confirmed with the team leads that she would be on the defense team. She would have preferred to be on the dig team, but her Pokémon wouldn't be great at it. Besides, she could still make the exciting discoveries almost as quickly as the others would! She was used to being a "spare wheel" on these sort of missions, given the diverse skill set the survivalist had. Ollie may have remembered as such from their week of surviving on a deserted island.

This would also be a bit of a test run for one of Shalin's newest recruits. Pharika, her Dragalge, had just been fitted with riding gear a few days ago, and this would be the girl's first run astride the venomous dragon. She mounted up and firmly held Pharika's reins, getting a feel for how sensitive controlling her would be. "Whoo!" she let out a cry as she felt her mount's powerful tail strokes propel the two of them at speeds that easily kept up with the ship.

{WC: 324}
{PC: 1}

tl;dr:
- Shalin interacts with and about her past dungoneering adventures.
- Shalin joins the Defense Team, Team 2.
- Shalin climbs a ladder to the ship's lower level, sends out her Dragalge, and starts riding alongside the vessel.
- OPEN TO INTERACTION! Come join Shalin for a swim!

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Levy          Milotic        Good
Artea         Dewgong        Good
Pharika       Dragalge       Good
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 10:32:58 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Ever the helpful soul. And definitely without any potential hidden agendas, Elinor had signed up to help with the Excavation efforts of some Hoyeon relic. Though she was not much of a delicate digger, she knew well enough how to protect those who were. And so that was the crew she joined.

For a moment she looked around at all the people gathered there. Wondering who would pick which roles. But abandoned those thoughts as everyone was called to fetch an armband to signal which team they would be on.

Walking by some familiar faces she quickly fetched an orange armband before returning to the equipment provided to them. Making sure that everything was in working condition, even going so far as to make sure that her Pokéballs were in order.

OOC: Let'sa Go!
TLDR:
- Elinor takes a good look at everyone who joined
- Elinor Fetches an ORANGE ARMBAND (DEFENSE TEAM!)
- Elinor returns to check if all her equipment is in order.

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,783 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 16:12:33 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is unexpectedly cold today despite still being in the month of september. briefly, cian wonders why before surmising that it must be because of:[break][break]

"climate change and all that is probably why."[break][break]

maybe he shouldn't be on the same team as the scientists...[break][break]

"yes, dear."[break][break]

as instructed, he slips his hand into hers, squeezing once for emphasis as he begins to warm her up.[break][break]

"better?"[break][break]

notes:[break]
- picking team one[break]
- holding 's hand

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-froakie"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 1:58:44 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
“Allll-right, team Security!” Sy cheered, strapping into his high-vis diving vest and mentally running through his own pre-dive checklist, making sure he wasn’t forgetting anything. He was a certified dive instructor, after all, and a volunteer Lilycove lifeguard.

Not to brag, or anything.

He’d volunteered for this endeavor, too; it was nice to have something to focus on that wasn’t the looming end of the world.

Their boat rocked beneath his feet but he felt sure and steady as ever-- gymnastics and dancing had given him an ear for balance with a physique to match.

He found himself stepping into place next to , whom he beamed down on with the excited voltage of a thousand suns.

“Councilwoman!”
he said, weaving a high-vis orange ribbon into Vermillion’s petals as the Comfey chirped her own greeting. “I didn’t imagine our council would have time for an expedition like this. You know, with the apocalypse and all.”

He doesn’t realize is also a councilwoman and is also out here and maybe if he did it would ring even truer as an insult. It’s not meant to be, though. Honest.

“Have you been diving before?” he asks, genial and all sunshine.

sy talks to councilwoman anderson and doesn't at all take a jab at the council.
joining team 2/security/defense

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 0:17:46 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]atlantean artifacts
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]ever grande
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]Imagine being at a get-together full of celebrities, politicians and law enforcement. Everyone knows everyone else, if not at least one person and they're quick to snap right on into their groups as soon as the briefing is over. In her case, familiar faces would remain just that, familiar faces without a proper name attached to it. She's not inclined to approach them, nor disrupt whatever little time they might share together in the wake of regional devastation.

Nereid sits politely on her shoulders, miraculously keeping her wits about her even as they shuffle right through the crowd. And she's pretty thankful for that, considering how awkward it would be having to console a bawling Sobble in the middle of such a big group (without any proper understanding of how it should be done, she might add).

"You're... being really brave right now, Nereid..." A moment of silence passes between the two as the Sobble looks at Lilith with utter confusion. And she's forced to look back, even as she's grabbing a blue band for herself. Another pause fills the gap between them, before Lilith finally reaches out and gives a rather rigid headpat. "Uhm... good job...?"

Tl;dr -
☆ Grabbing BLUE BAND
☆ Awkward head pats for Sobble BECAUSE SHE'S DOING A GREAT JOB OKAY SHE'S DOING HER BEST
☆ Open to interactions!
[attr="class","hanatags"]@ Atlantis
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 7:01:22 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva snaps the blue band onto the arms before shoving it back into the arm of the thick jacket she’s wearing over her gear. Eva, too, is bundled up against the cold wind of the Hoenn sea as they make their way out to the site. Their group seems energetic and quite excited for the prospect of the excavation. Eva certainly is!

[break][break]

Emerald hues travel over the group and the professor offers those she recognizes a soft smile (, , and ). There are also a number of people she doesn’t know. It’s inspiring to see so many people willing to take the time out of the lives as well as the risk to do something great for Hoenn.

[break][break]

There’s one person in particular that is familiar, but she has only worked with in a professional sense. Eva’s already checked her equipment, and seems to be done checking hers, “Great turn out, huh?” she smiles, her attempt at small talk with the Councilwoman, “It’s great to see so many people willing to come out for this! I’m excited to see what we discover.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Eva just kind of inspects the group and waves at some people she knows[break]
+ Eva wears a BLUE band![break]
+ Attempt small talk with #fangirl

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,588 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 7:26:27 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She hadn’t expected that anyone would make contact. People seemed focused on their own little group, and so she applied her focus to the equipment she was given. But a man’s voice accompanied by a Comfey chirp pulled her out of work mode,

“A fair assumption,” Elinor replied with a chuckle. “One that isn’t actually wrong. But even so, I do like to make time for stuff like this, even in the face of the apocalypse.” She admitted. Hoenn’s development wouldn’t stop even in the face of space rock.

And then asked about her experience with diving. “A little bit. I am by no means experienced or certified. But I think I got the basics down during that Clamperl Diving contest at Splashfest.” She knew that it wasn’t reassuring, but honesty was the better path.

By then had made her way over to them and even spoken a few words. She gave a greeting nod in Dr. Eva’s direction as she answered, “Yeah the Turnout is much bigger than I anticipated.”

For a moment she pondered what they might find, but couldn’t even begin to imagine it. “I am also excited! Have you ever done anything like this before?” Elinor asked focusing on Eva, though she had not forgotten about Symon.

OOC: Let'sa Go!
TLDR:
- Elinor Answers Symon's Questions
- Elinor Answers Eva and asks her a question.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 12:38:57 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

- uh oh gotta hurry
[break]
- waves to
[break]
- bumps into
[break]
- open to interaction! come give him a hand!

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@atlantis

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
They really should've brought a Delibird or two, as it became abundantly clear that Pip-Pip and themselves were not going to be enough. The courier double-timed it, picking up supplies like a kid coming home from the grocery store-comically outnumbered and outweighed to avoid the extra trips.

[break][break]

They still found time to give a friendly wave as they passed, showing off their matching armband to the dig team's leader.

[break][break]

The distraction, however, was enough for him to fumble the tower of boxes in his remaining arm, and as he overcorrected he stumbled into a girl and her Sobble. In a split second decision he let the supplies go to put a steadying hand on the stranger's shoulder, sparing her the fall at the expense of the shovels scattered across the deck.

[break][break]

A laugh brushed against the back of his mind.

[break][break]

"S-Sorry!

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 13:10:47 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]atlantean artifacts
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]ever grande
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]She's quick to jerk back at the sudden contact, her hands reaching for her pockets as the clatter of shovels drowns her senses. But then comes the laugh, a cheery and somewhat sheepish voice that reminds her a little too much of a certain airhead she knows. It takes a moment for her to register everything, another for her to take a breath and pull herself together once more.

"Are... you okay...?" Her voice is rather quiet compared to the din of the crowd, her eyes clearly focused on the shovels more than the stranger that bumped into her. "That's... quite a bit of... stuff..."

Very astute observation, Lilith.

Social norms dictate her movements, the girl kneeling down to pick up whatever she can before placing it back into the box. With a little bit of struggle and help from her Sobble, most of the fallen tools are quickly swept up from the deck.

"Probably don't want to do that again..."

Tl;dr -
☆ Very_nearly_clocking_locke.png
☆ Awkwardness intensifies
☆ Moving to help pick up the shovels...
[attr="class","hanatags"]
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #232425;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BEjLpkc.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/y6DvO7E.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#000;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#cfcfcf[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#2b2b2b;border:solid 5px #585858;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 14:20:46 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]
[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]

It was surprisingly cold as he arrived in Ever Grande. His sister had nagged him to dress up and despite objections, he was admittedly happy to have eventually caved. Even then, she needed to stop momming him, he was on time, wasn't he? He was still surprised to have been sent on this little adventure, granted it was also nice to know a couple of the Ever Grande rangers so that he wasn't entire alone.
[break][break]
Catching sight of wasn't exactly a hard thing to do. After a goofy wave in his direction, he raced over and didn't fall over a single time. "Oh hey there! Kinda cool, isn't it?" Whether it was more or less chilly than Slateport, he couldn't be sure. It was nice to take a trip out of the town though, that was for certain.
[break][break]
"Are you excited?" He was, obviously, with how fast he was talking. Considering it was the first big excursion he'd done since joining the rangers only a month and a half ago, it was actually a bit daunting though that didn't show too bad. He hoped that Wren at least knew what was going on because most of the briefings only left him more lost. That was his natural state though. He excelled best in a constant state of confusion. "That's your captain right?" Without waiting for confirmation, he waved at . He seemed less serious than Tam at least.

[break][break]
[break]
- is a confused, overly excited puppy[break]
- joining team 2[break]

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,448 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 14:25:18 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he really wanted to be in 's team, but unfortunately, he has a duty to perform. kyle would've suited a mightyena with a snorkel, flippers and an oxygen tank too.

he slips in his blue armband after everything was explained. he's not sure if blue is his color, since fashion was never his strong suit anyways, so he doesn't bother at the end and he shrugs it off before approaching a person of interest after an exchange with .

"oh, yeah, dreva." it's 's nickname now. "i'm sorry matias isn't here. i'm sure he would've loved to act like that with you."

he turns to where and are before turning back to the head scientist. he hands her a small bag containing a gift from her beloved .

"he told me to give you this."

it contains a red bandana. kyle takes his own that was given to him beforehand and starts to wear it over his head as well. at least it doesn't clash with the orange arm band the other team has, maybe.

"he says it's a matias-colored bandana for hashtag team matias. there's extra there if you want to recruit."

tl;dr
  • takes a blue armband for team 1
  • interrupts eva/elinor exchange
  • gives eva her stuff

@tags