3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 18:22:34 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“Ohmygod! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to interrupt!” she miles towards on the other side of Elinor. Hard to miss. Idiot Eva, “I’m Eva! Hi there!” she extends a hand for a proper introduction to the lifeguard.

[break][break]

The doctor thinks for a moment before shrugging her shoulders in response to 's question, “I have been diving before for a few missions, but no, I don’t think I’ve ever participated in an excavation,” which made the prospect of the whole excursion that much more exciting. The Professor was always giddy as a school girl to learn new things.

[break][break]

“Oh! Hi Kyle!” she glances at the matching blue band, “I figured you’d be on the defense team!” but she was happy to have him as part of her group, “Thank you, wonder why he didn’t give this to me at home,” she takes the red bandana provided by the gracious . Eva folds it up and ties it around her neck rather than around her head like Kyle, “It’s alright,” she leans over to throw an arm over Kyle’s shoulders with a teasing grin, You can be my excursion boyfriend today,” she winks playfully, “I’m sure won’t mind either!” In fact, their significant others should be happy to know they have each other’s backs.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Oops, sorry ! Hi, Symon![break]
+ Teasing teehee

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 18:32:49 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A matching bandana was tied around her bicep, signaling her alignment to TEAM ONE. An assignment fueled by the sole desire to, at the very least, be placed in the same team as her boyfriend.
[Break][break]
"Mm yeah, maybe."
[Break][break]
Not really listening, her fingers thoughtlessly tightened around his, all while her eyes surveyed their surroundings. More faces filled her vision, some familiar, others new. From the crowd, her eyes locked onto the power trio at the center: , , and .
[Break][break]
Whenever their gazes came to meet hers, she would've waved back over, smiling kindly toward her fellow league coworkers.
[Break][break]
"C'mon."
[Break][break]
Tugging Cian close behind, she made headway through the crowd, closing the space between them and the others.
[Break][break]
"Everyone ready for the return of splash fest," the councilwoman teased, smiling as she approached the growing group. "Honestly, I'm not the best swimmer out there, so if you see me flailing, please," a glint of jest twinkled in her eyes, "don't let me drown."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 21:47:02 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
Sy nodded along with ’s statement. “It’s important for everyone to have hobbies outside of work,” he agreed, “and it’s even better when they’re adventures!” He finished tying off Vermillion’s orange band with a neat bow. The Comfey flitted off to look at her reflection in the boat.

came over then and shared her excitement for the endeavor. “More people means more fun! And it’s always safer to dive in numbers.” This was true in many facets, from protection from undersea predators, to general oversight of the wellbeing of others. Most prey animals lived in large groups, after all.

He shakes Eva’s hand, smile still beaming at full power. “Nice to meet you, miss Eva! I’m Symon. Lookin’ forward to diving with you.” He had to clear his throat then to stop his accent from crawling back up his windpipe.

Eva broke off to talk to and Vermillion returned at that time to let Sy know that his band-tying skills were perfectly adequate with an admonishing chirp.

got the group’s attention with a witty joke and a wry smile.

“Wouldn’t dream of it, miss!” Sy promised, flashing a thumbs up. “You’re in safe hands.”

social boy
joining team 2/security/defense

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 23:06:11 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

The idea of preserving something big, possibly even the eggs of a Manaphy, was an adventure that Josh couldn't pass up. While he was preparing to protect Hoenn from a giant meteor, this would potentially be a good chance to train and to test out his tech for the big assignment. They would also be relocating Pokemon from the area, but there would likely be some stragglers that would need to be handled as harmlessly as possible -- a job for a Ranger. So it was as good a reason as any for him to be here.
[break][break]
With the boat out and headed for their destination, the Ranger had found himself a place on the ship to watch the ongoings. He had brought Pokemon that would best serve the Defense team, however he had brought Azobral in case he needed to back up the excavation team using Psychic.
[break][break]
Conspicuous by their absence was his Raichu, Lightning. Unfortunately, electricity would not be a good idea out here. So Lightning was guarding the homefront this time, to the Raichu's disdain. Perhaps some time together would soften up on the Electric Mouse.
[break][break]
Josh had just finished ensuring the communicator had worked before he had adjusted his own custom built eye piece to still fit inside the helmet. He had begun fiddling with the controls in order to get the interface elements in his vision to show on the sides of the helmet, essentially turning the helmet's visor into one big HoloWatch screen.
[break][break]
He would smile slightly and wave towards when he sighted her. Their expedition was in good hands with her around.[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

Species: Swampert[break]
Nickname: Dunamus[break]
Ability: Torrent[break]
Equipment: Swampertite[break]
Moveset: Mud Bomb, Muddy Water, Rock Slide, Hammer Arm, Protect, Mimic[break]
[break][break]
Species: Blastoise[break]
Nickname: Bastilo[break]
Ability: Torrent[break]
Moveset: Hydro Pump, Skull Bash, Protect, Rain Dance, Flash Cannon, Ice Beam[break]
[break][break]
Species: Metagross*[break]
Nickname: Azobral[break]
Ability: Light Metal[break]
Equipment: Metagrossite[break]
Moveset: Hammer Arm, Bullet Punch, Magnet Rise, Psychic, Earthquake, Iron Head[break]
[break][break]

- Tested communicator[break]
- Started fiddling with HoloVision eyepiece so the UI works well with the visor[break]
- Greeted [break]
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 13:34:29 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Unlike her partner, she—well, Izumi had brought nothing but Water-types along.

Let’s be honest: if you’re someone from Lavaridge who has a passion for swimming, and the hot springs aren’t enough, well…

Definitely someone would volunteer to go diving accompanied by her Water-types!

(Even if she had more Fire-types between the two of them, how in the hell did that happen?!)

“Here, you silly, you forgot to get your arm band,” she began with a ‘pointed’ eye roll, but her look was full of humor as she slapped an orange arm band into her husband’s hands.

Of course she was taking a blue armband for herself.

“Are you ready?” she asked him afterward. And then there was the matter of the—

“…are the shiny new toys waterproof? If they are, how deep can they be taken underwater before they start malfunctioning?”

Looks like today was also going to be a field testing day for the HoloVision tech, too!

• Zuzu is excited to go diving
• returns to where her husband is, slapping an orange armband into his hands (since he most probably forgot to take one)
• shows him the blue armband she took for herself (Izumi is joining the excavation team!)
Look she wants to go diving, she ain’t gonna sunburn up on the deck HAHA

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 19:12:58 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]
Wren is definitely ready for today! Trailing along after his captain, it'd been a given that he'd volunteer his help - listening attentively to those leading the mission, and whooping in encouragement after had addressed the group. After everyone had dispersed to board the ship, he snagged an orange band and moved to do the same.[break][break]

A frantic wave caught his attention, and Wren turned--wide beam spreading across his face at the sight of . Just as quickly, both of his own hands lifted into the air to wave in return. "Hey! You made it!" He'd probably poked the other rookie about this excursion at least fifteen times...and then a few more. Even when he'd agreed that he'd try to make it there. He couldn't help his enthusiasm though, okay? Wren was just excited at the potential of having others he actually knew decently well present. "Yeah, guess it kind of is. Fall's on its way, sooner or later."[break][break]

It could definitely be chillier, in his own opinion.[break][break]

"Well yeah! Aren't you?" he shot back with a laugh. Obviously they both shared that sort of excitable puppy-like enthusiasm and energy. This was a good opportunity. Even if they were primarily assisting in defense, who knew what they'd find out there. Admittedly, he didn't have much of an idea of what to expect, either. At least, beyond what Ollie had instructed him in, and what they'd just been told, of course. He could work in the water just fine, though. As was his preference. "Have you had much more diving experience since we helped those corsola?" Wren asked. At least Slateport was along the beach, so the potential was there.[break][break]

He followed the direction of Kieran's attention, then nodded vigorously. "Yep! That's Ollie." His own hand lifted to wave at him as well, then his hand twisted to make a thumbs up at his captain. As if he'd not shown how hype he was already.[break][break]

tldr; lil dude is HYPE!! cheers on his captain , and waves at him later, though doesn't try to interrupt his conversations atm. joins up with , and snags a band for team 2!

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kiki

She/Her
June 1st
Heterosexual
Ranger
cadet
32 height
32 height
awards
69 posts
sunny clark DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sunny
sunny clark
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 20:29:42 GMT
sunny clark Avatar
[attr="class","pizzabox"]
[attr="class","top"]

As this was her first big assignment, Sunny was naturally excited. Briefly fidgeting with her blue arm band, she gazes at the open waters - her mind filled with wonder as to what they could discover. Standing near the side of the boat Sunny observes as others mingle, she chose to stay out of the conversation for now. Thinking it would be rather awkward of her to jump into a conversation.

Once again she looks towards the ocean, wondering when they would begin diving into the cold waters.

TL;DR Team 1 - (Blue)
@event

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY

[newclass=".pizzabox"]--accent:#a86ebe; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]
[newclass=".pizzabox .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.pizzabox .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,235 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 0:46:10 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

UNEARTHING MYSTERY

ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS

He stared at the blue band briefly before tying it around his arm firmly.

He didn't question his inclusion in the blue team, simply glad he had pokemon appropriate to the task as he turned towards the leaders of the expedition and listened intently. Deep sea diving and excavation were two of the most dangerous jobs on god's green earth; best to tread with the utmost care.

Once their leaders had said their piece and people were left to mingle before they set off however, he found himself unable to break into any of the conversations, never particularly comfortable with the art of small talk and finding it too awkward to approach familiar faces for pleasantries.

So he simply hung around silently, waiting for things to start while taking stock of who had the same colored band as him.

tl;dr:

-Gwyar is here, kinda. Open to interaction? anyone else feeling awkward and outta place?

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 3:02:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]after the initial speeches are over, she wanders to the edge of the boat and simply... takes a moment to breathe.

being on the brink of possible new discovery is exciting, sure, but sometimes it feels overwhelming. there's always that lingering sense of failure in the back of the mind, persistent and irritating.

she stares down at the blue band she had taken before placing it on her wrist. the excavation team... would she pick anything else?

and while everyone chatters around her, she stares out at the ocean. it looks peaceful today, as if out of a painting. perhaps in some small way, she wonders if it's all a mirage and the reality of this adventure will be difficult. honestly, though? as long as she can stay in the water long enough without feeling the dread of a doppelganger popping up out of seaweed, it'll be fine.

em: aa.

tl;dr |
- hi ya'll
- minding her p's n q's
- taking blue band
- we r chillin

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 4:01:47 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","olllies"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

when had first reached out to him about the excursion, ollie had been surprised. after all, scavalging lost artifacts wasn't exactly the kind of thing that he had signed up for with the ranger corps. but when further explained, it all made sense. in fact, it excited ollie to be able to partake in such an important investigation.

[break][break] plus, he was always happy to be able to work along his sister . when he'd heard that she was going, there was no way that he could turn the opportunity down.

[break][break] "it feels like we did your little recruitment test, like, yesterday!"

[break][break] at the sight and voice of their head ranger, ollie turns and laughs. "and you were what, like, this tall just yesterday?" ollie grins at as he teases her, knowing that it was good-natured ribbing. both knew that his recruitment test had been protocol. but man had she let him feel it.

[break][break] "i think i still have bruises from where you tried to shoot me!"

[break][break] joking aside, ollie still makes sure that his communication devices are intact as he secures the orange bind to his bicep. he spots several familiar faces, including his sister (who he gives a broad wave) and (who he looks away from so swiftly that he doesn't even notice the good-looking boy next to her).

[break][break] there are a few other people he notices too, including both and , who he gives a friendly wave back to. he also flashes a grin at , remembering him from the island excursion. looking back at , he nods towards her. "c'mon, let's go say hi to the others!"

[break][break] ollie makes his way through the crowd towards the group of people surrounding his sister.. hopefully in a group of people, she won't be so angry at him.

[break][break] "don't worry," he says to the crowd as they approach, slapping a hand on 's back. "the rangers have got your back too! we would never let either of our councilwomen drown." he winks at both councilwomen.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] tldr; [break]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart"] sry a little tipsy;; ollie talks to anna and then greets the group of people by saying they'd never let penny drown [break]

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-heartbeat"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
# teamorange

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".olllies"]--accent:#FFB24D;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 4:40:04 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka listens to those in charge with rapt attention.[break][break]

It's important, after all, for her to get every detail right. Though not officially a Ranger expedition, many big names and newer recruits are involved. That makes it a perfect opportunity for a little marketing! Exciting exploration, unearthing cool artifacts...it's just the kind of thing that might get a few fresh faces interested in ranger work![break][break]

The contest starlet waves at when he finishes his bit, grinning wide at her neighbor. It's nice to see him in a situation like this— he's flourishing! At least, it's a far cry better than hearing him doing heavens knows what at three am through their shared wall.[break][break]

Once the debrief is over Luka wanders the crowd a moment, taking stock of familiar faces while she waits to have her team assigned. She waves and gives a quick hello to both and , a little bummed that they seem to be on different teams. Her lips purse as she pulls the cloth band over her forearm (orange, yuck), but understands that her place is better in the support ranks than on the front lines.[break][break]

With a little skip in her step, she keeps an eye out for fellow teammates! catches her eye first and she flits over to the other woman, her long ponytails flashing gold under the afternoon sun.[break][break]

"Madame Henderson!" she chirps, "It's good to see you again!" Given the events of their last encounter, she can't help but giggle. "I can't believe they're getting us in swimsuits without raising money."[break][break]

More laughter is carried away on the sea breeze while she pulls out her phone. "Hey, hey! Can we take a quick selfie though? For the fans!"[break][break]

[break]
- doing some pr social stuff...snapping pics...dont mind her!
- hi diddly ho neighborino @ [break]
- can i get a selfie pls [break]
- joining team 2![break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,813 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 9:36:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

"oh okay! let's go."[break][break]

with a tug, cian is led to a group that consists of a few familiar faces, namely as he would consider them friends. the others (, , , ) are spared a quick glance and a smile. he has yet to clock penny's connection to .[break][break]

"fancy seeing you here, dog boy! nice bandanas. i like the color."[break][break]

he nudges his elbow into kyle's shoulder before turning to face the rest of the group.[break][break]

"hey, guys! i'm key-an. very nice to meet you all."[break][break]

notes:[break]
- picking team one

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-froakie"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 2:40:10 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

While the rather large (and handsome) man beside her immediately spoke to absolve the councilwoman of any worry, it all came clattering down when a certain ranger joined the group.
[break][break]
[break][break]
While his assertions were correct -- Penelope couldn't get visibly angry in front of the crowd -- it failed to consider the bitter taste of metal that stung her tongue when their eyes met or the way his very voice had made her stomach twist in on itself.
[break][break]
"How reassuring," She smiled, though it doesn't reach her eyes. Not even close. But, instead of letting the feeling linger, she willed herself to look back toward Cian instead, watching as he introduce himself to the group.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] mainly[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2022 7:41:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ROUND 1
INJURY ENABLED RAID
SETTING: SOUTH OF EVER GRANDE CITY

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1018328200616611910/1041603961121153054/Lakebed_Temple_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda-_Twilight_Princess.mp3[/player]
[break]
warning: may be loud to headphone users
[break][break]

[attr="class","expo"]

EXPOSITION

With the final checks in place, all that’s left is to arrive. Paxton sat in a small patch of sunlight, nodding over at others and murmuring answers to the crew as they prodded him. He spared a small smile and a wave to , before focusing once more on his duties. Eventually, the boat slows, and the water stills. The oversized ship halting as it floated over their dig site. Slowly but surely, whether they jump off the side or lower themselves via ladder, the group enters the water and submerges. [break][break]

[break][break]

Paxton took the lead, along with Professor Remzi, guiding divers down slowly, while the staff on the boat made a note of every person leaving. The underside of the boat grows smaller and smaller as the project dove down further, entering a large coral reef teeming with life. One would be hard pressed to find the bleach white bodies of coral that were more prone to appear near Slateport or Lilycove. [break][break]

Colors and pokemon of all sorts appear and disappear amongst the many nooks and crannies of the reef. For the most part, all is well. Attempts had been made to prep the site beforehand but in currents as unpredictable as these, nothing is certain. Pokemon range from curious to hidden as the team moved through. Like a welcoming, the coral cliffs seem to rise from the bottom of a trench. From this distance, the party could see the trench led deeper still, with the peak of something barely visible from the opening. Nature had taken it back, but how had it ended up so deep underwater? All sorts of debris covered something dark brown or maybe even navy? If one squinted something seemed to be reflecting light off on a particularly large patch near the tip. Seaweed, barnacles, and pokemon hid in and around the thing. Their work was cut out for them. [break][break]

PAXTON:

Remember Orange Team, due to currents around this area it has been hard for scouting teams to get too close. We are unsure of just how many territorial pokemon that may still be lurking. Be alert. Keep security tight, and anchor yourself down if you can. Give our dig team peace of mind.
[break][break]

PROFF REMZI:

Blue team, once we enter, begin by removing the outermost layer of seaweed, and pokemon with your hands. It should mostly be loose and not require our tools just yet. And be careful! Reef pokemon tend to be skittish, but will attack when cornered. Try to chase them away at range.

While most pokemon had chosen to peak and hide, there seemed to be something stirring around the entrance of the trench. The waters feel calm for the most, a slight tug towards the trench unavoidable it seemed but nothing a practiced swimmer couldn’t control. As one team moved to begin excavating, and the other a wall of protection, eyes seemed to shine and light up around the cavernous opening. [break][break]

[break][break]

It begins with a rain of PIN MISSILE as a school of Qwilfish pop out of their hidey holes, and tried to scare the volunteers away. If that isn’t enough A few Carvanha join the fray, SCREECHing before jutting forward to the most adventurous of trainers CRUNCHing at pokemon and humans. [break][break]

[break][break]

PAXTON:

Orange Team, protecting what we’re excavating is just as vital as covering your teammates. Cover a wide range, and watch your equipment.
[break][break]

The dig team would hear the beginning of an ambush but would be occupied themselves. Corsola perched on the top of the shrine would scream and whine at the sight of humans so deep underwater. Most scurry every which way, either detaching completely or shimmying further down the shrine but some stay, frozen in terror. Other similar pokemon such as Clamperl and Shellder seem to grow agitated at the would be scientists but the situation seemed far more under control than a few feet outside the opening. [break][break]

PROFF REMZI:

They haven’t started attacking which is a good sign!! But there sure is a lot of them huh, Blue Team?

ROUND 1

One post per round from now on, roll. Reminder, no salacs permitted. [break]

The following players have been penalized for not inputting their pokemon on time and will roll with a -10 on their first roll. [break]

[break][break]

Objectives: [break]

• Shoo off the pokemon ( pacifist style or choose violence )
  • Clear our algae and debris
  • Secure perimeter
  • Protect the divers and the shrine from the small schools
  • Stay alert!

RULES

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING RULES! this is an INJURY ENABLED raid event that takes place AFTER the events of RANGERS RISING. MID SEPTEMBER. [break][break][break]

• pokemon may only use ONE move per round
  • salacs are not allowed during rolls. ( its not worth it my guy )
  • please provide a TL;DR at the end of every post
  • include if you're team security (orange) or team diglet dig (blue)
  • characters who miss rounds will not be removed and may jump in at any time, however will receive reduced rewards.
  • mod posts will come every 7 DAYS.

[break][break][break][break]

DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 20 @ 11:59 PM EST

[newclass=.expo"] min-height:500px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,151 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 0:24:03 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
annalise's face gets a little warm at 's teasing. she's not even that short — he's just really absurdly tall for no reason! there's not much of an argument to be brooked about his bruises, though. still, she offers him an easy smile.
[break][break]
"yeah, but trying to shoot you built character, ollie! you prob wouldn't even be here if i hadn't. like a, um, a butterfly effect or whatever!"
[break][break]
they move toward the growing crowd. annalise's eyes linger for a moment on the guy ( ) that slaps on the back. she remembers him, through an alcohol-induced haze, from that splashfest concert, though she struggles to pin down his name. [break][break]
she gives a little wave to those she knows in the group (and those she doesn't, like the man is holding hands with), before a familiar voice pulls her attention away from the chatter of the crowd.
[break][break]
"oh heyyy! good to see you!"

[break][break]her nose wrinkles with a laugh. this expedition is much closer to regular ranger work than the fundraising she and did recently. the people here (probably) care a lot less for cute girls in swimsuits than they do about the potential relics down below. [break][break]
"hey — who knows! maybe we'll get paid in buried treasure once this is all over!"
[break][break]
the selfie request is met with an "oh, yeah, of course!" and a huddle closer to the pr ranger to get the shot. as the boat rolls to a stop, she asks, "d'you mind sending that pic to me? my social media has been sooo dry lately."
[break][break]
and then, after the final checks are made and people begin milling toward the ladder, annalise takes a leap off the side of the boat and hits the water with a splash. she fishes a pokeball into her palm and releases her milotic to hang onto. she flanks the blue team as they begin to excavate, watching curiously as the people closest to her start to clear away algae and other sea debris.
[break][break]
her milotic wheels her around abruptly, lashing her tail up through the water defensively to knock away (or block) the incoming pin missiles. underwater, her surf becomes a powerful current that attempts to drag some of the ambushing pokemon away.
[break][break]

[attr="class","annalooc"] + tldr [break]+ part of orange team[break]+ catches up on convos from last round hehe[break]+ milotic raises her tail to block/knock away some of the pin missile [break]+ milotic uses surf to sweep these pesky pokemon away !![break]

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
j33kFsEJ

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]