Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
UNEARTHING MYSTERY: ATLANTEAN ARTIFACTS
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 14:28:34 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

“Oh, you’ve got to be kidding—!”

That was all she had time to exclaim—while they’d managed to clear out the initial wave, fact of the matter was chaos was breaking out over the comm lines, and then—

“What?!” was all she could stammer next, before tapping on her comms and switching to the private one (the hubby-only access one) and then just literally gave a quiet croakscream in ’s direction.

“Are you fucking hearing this? A distortion, all the way out here?!” she grumbled before catching her Greninja’s eye, who swam off and immediately went to work.

How would a Shadow Sneak work underwater? Time to find out!

The amphibious Pokémon squinted for a few seconds before suddenly ‘disappearing’ into a current of sorts—little did Izumi know her Pokémon had decided to sneak behind the enemy lines and begin to attack from there.

“Well, guess that Froakie you gave me some time ago is really doing their weight, don’t worry about me down here,” she told her better half. “Please get your injury healed up as much as you can!”

Meanwhile…

The Greninja was attempting to cause as much chaos as possible behind the Sharpedo horde, swatting at them like waterbound snowflakes that they were.

TJzTpmxY

• madness erupts all over the comms
• switches to the private hubby-only line, exclaims, just SIGHS
• meanwhile her Greninja gets to work!
• Greninja used Shadow Sneak behind enemy Sharpedo lines in an attempt to confuse and confound!

tag up there as mentioned

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 18:01:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle clicks his tongue as blood seeps out of his wounds. his frustration wells up not from pain or the scars it would bring, but from being targeted when there's a lot of others to choose from.

it takes 's worried call for kyle to even notice the extent of the injury. the heal pulse takes over the healing process as rejuvenation takes place.

"ah, thanks honey," he responds to the head scientist.

a certain pettiness comes to kyle, a sentiment shared by the phione that grew up catching kyle's own mannerisms as it grew up from an egg. if something manages to get through the security team, then he supposed it's fair play for kyle to give them a hand when the situation calls for it.

"whirlpool."

kyle grabs his phione as it waves its flippers, forming a whirlpool in the middle of the open waters. currents go opposite their direction, pulling any underwater creature away from them and into a vortex. kyle takes the moment to catch up to afterwards.

"right behind you." kyle follows after the head scientist, sticking close to her and covering her back as they look for the shrine.

tl;dr
  • takes a blue armband for team 1
  • gets healed by eva's alomomola
  • phione uses whirlpool to flush the sharpedo/bruxish away from them
  • kyle follows eva closely behind

kMCTEstU

@tags

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 1:47:34 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

How the heck does a distortion form underwater?![break][break]

Actually, never mind. It's Hoenn, and Luka's learned not to question whatever bizarre circumstances befall her.[break][break]

What does matter is that their excavation team still isn't in the clear— and neither is her own squad, for that matter. To make things worse the Pokemon that attack them this time seem far more aggressive than the last, and she has the feeling that just lulling them to sleep won't work for a second time.[break][break]

But Luka's never been the type to attack recklessly. Though still new to strategy she takes a moment to think and assess the situation, to come up with the best way to protect their group while dealing a minimal amount of damage. The idea that comes to mind seems silly at first, but she latches onto it without really considering the logistics.[break][break]

"Is everyone okay?" she says into her comms, "Uhm, maybe get back a little! We're going to try and keep them from getting any closer!"[break][break]

Hers is a bit of a harebrained scheme, but if they're lucky it just might work. While Sprinkle's illuminated tail continues to mesmerize nearby Pokemon, Luka sends out her Vaporeon to assist. The water type paddles swiftly in front of her as Luka shouts out a request, unsure whether or not her Pokemon will even be able to understand her underwater—[break][break]

"Bella Luna, use Blizzard! Let's try and freeze the water around them!"[break][break]

At first it's just a few snowflakes; crystallized water hanging almost motionless in front of them. Under the water it's impossible to whip up a proper blizzard, but that's just fine. All that really matters is the large barrier of ice that starts to form between the team of defenders and the schools of Sharpedo and Bruxish. Sharp teeth clang against solid ice, and scaley bodies start to ram against it in an attempt to get through, but for the time being it seems to hold, getting larger and larger as Bella Luna attempts to wall off their entire party— and freeze any unlucky Pokemon that gets in their way.[break][break]

[break]
jYYmHzZy[break]

- team 2 pog[break]
- uses blizzard to form an ice barrier around the team/freeze the attacking pkmn[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 4:33:34 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]

[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]
Pain lances up his leg as a carvanah latches onto his shin and bites down through his suit. Despite the muddied water that obscured the area, he can see the bloom up around his shin, and more to the side where floats with him. A garbled soon comes from his vaporeon, his tail lashing to dislodge the ravenous fish that swarm around them. Still, they need to push through. If they can just get a pause, they can recharge and maybe quell the steady flow from multiple bleeding wounds.[break][break]

’s voice cuts through the din, crackling through the comms. “Yep! All good, just a little bite— we’ll do that.” He looks over to Kieran, “Teamwork, yeah?” A distortion ripples overhead, and bigger fish rocket out. As Kieran doubles down on countering an approaching sharpedo, Wren makes a snap decision. “Keep focusing on the sharpedo, I’ll focus on us!” [break][break]

Jupiter drifts back to his side and the command comes through another wince as pain continues to sting from the deep bite on his leg. “Put up an AQUA RING around all of us, let’s try to get all this blood cleared up.” Eager to heal his own wounds, the aquatic ring ripples out around the four of them, if anything just to stop the flow of blood that draws the more carnivorous Pokémon to their location.
[break][break]

uBm9x|Ml[break][break]

tldr; insists to that they’re fine, trying to do an offense/defense approach with ; instructs his vaporeon to use AQUA RING to stop the blood flow from himself and Kieran, and their respective two Pokémon

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]

[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,120 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 5:09:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]somehow, she manages to make some headway with the seaweed. her dhelmise enjoys the new additions to its body, flourishing with each piece of seaweed she directs toward it.

and for a moment, she's content.

it shatters suddenly, without warning.

ice shard hits from all directions. her dhelmise shifts to protect her with a quick flourish of movement but the additional seaweed makes it sluggish. it's unable to stop the shards of ice from slashing into her legs. she yelps into her diving mask, doubling over as pain begins to bleed through nerves.

and she tries to dart away, to take cover... but a trail of blood still follows.

frantically, she waves an arm for a nearby person to help, the pearl she found nestled in seaweed flashing briefly in her hand. and faintly, she wonders if her healing mist would even work beneath the water's surface. panic rises with a paranoid sense of existing in shark infested waters. her head cranes around as if looking for another version of herself. she sees nothing, however, but the deep ocean blue.

her dhelmise takes her space and tries to fire off a quick power whip to knock the pursuing pokemon off course and away from the injured scientist.

DPzzSHNN
em: aa.

tl;dr |
- hi ya'll
- blue team
- illie got sliced n diced
- send help besties
- dhelmise uses power whip

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 5:39:39 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Since Penelope is on the EXCAVATION TEAM, it is her duty to continue unearthing the mysteries.
[break][break]
"It looks like they have it, Blastoise! Let's keep digging!"
[break][break]
Using IRON DEFENSE to harden his claws to steel, the blastoise chunked down the thick walls of algae, alongside Penelope.
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
- digging w blastoise [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-blastoise"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

YoHYzx3Y

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,492 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 6:03:39 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
i edited over this post im osrry
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,458 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 3:25:00 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Shalin's blood rushed from one side of her body to the other as the Sharpedo bucked and weaved to try to dislodge her. She was having the time of her life; perhaps some of her team may have been able to hear a whoop or two at the top of particularly powerful thrashing! There was just one problem, when she felt a change in pressure near her legs, she knew the shark's skin had compromised her diving suit. As much as she wanted to push her unruly ride further, she had to let go. It had, however, accomplished its purpose, with one problem: she had underestimated the increased size of her dragon's THUNDERBOLT. Despite her suit's defenses against electric attacks, water was still an excellent conductor of electricity. The strong electric blast was painful, piercing her suit in places and burning her skin beneath. Those who heard her whooping from when she was wrangling the Sharpedo may have been able to hear her hiss of pain.

Sahlin had a few minutes to catch her breath before the radio call came about the colossal Huntail. Why did she have to hop on the Sharpedo instead? Huntail were really nimble in the water. She would have loved to ride something so agile. Having seen what an Alpha Huntail looked like from a Space-Time Distortion, the water-type would simply be too thin for her to fit her entire body onto.

When she heard the size of it was more like an Alpha Gyarados, she knew she couldn't fight in her weakened state. As much as she loved to be on the front lines, one more big hit like that and she was a goner. She wasn't helpless, though! Staying in Pharika's saddle, Shalin also sent out Levy, her Milotic, whom she commanded to ready a dose of LIFE DEW for herself, her mount, and anyone else who needed it. She switched her comms channel to alert all members of the security team. "LIFE DEW up for anyone who needs it! I'm over by where the Sharpedo school was, with a Dragalge and a Milotic!" Once she had given sufficient time for anyone interested to respond, she would have Levy discharge the healing water, patching the wounds of those not doing well.

dLq1rSZR

{WC: 378}

tl;dr:
- Security Team (team 2)
- Shalin wishes she could ride the giant Huntail but knows she is too hurt to do so.
- Shalin gives a call to the Security Team that she's dropping a LIFE DEW to patch wounds up.

NAME           SPECIES         STATUS
Shalin         Human           ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Levy           Milotic         Good
Artea          Dewgong         Good
Pharika        Dragalge        Good
close tab

played by

Ven

Zuzu (Josh only)
she / her / hers
thirty-one
april 17
Lavaridge, Hoenn
joshsexual
not-so-housewife
senior ranger
always look ahead, but never forget what you left behind.
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @izumi
Izumi Yamamura
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2023 14:33:27 GMT
Izumi Yamamura Avatar

Her (shiny) Greninja was then set upon several Sharpedo and the ugly fish (sorry ) due to what had happened—whoops—and now they were in a bit of a pickle…

Or were they?

“Oh, come on!” she exclaimed as she turned around to watch the carnage—being swarmed was absolutely brutal. She then tapped to switch communication lines back to the hubby-only one, “Are you okay?!” she exclaimed in ’s direction before the rest of the communication cut over them and—

“Are you kidding me?!”

The purple cloud had tipped her off to the potential nature of the wild Pokémon that were snacking around—so her Primarina wasn’t a good idea. The good thing about this was—

She then swapped out the Greninja for—

“GO!” she shouted over the communication lines, never mind if everyone had heard her as the Gyarados emerged in the Greninja’s place, roaring underwater before glowering down at the huge-ass Huntail.

Or, well, the bottom half of the Huntail that was still in the water.

Needing no direction, the Gyarados roared as loudly as she could underwater, before charging forward at the Huntail and charging, baring her maw as wide as she could and attempting to take a powerful Bite Crunching chomp out of the bottom half of the Huntail (the part that was submerged, at least)!

LxLp0IYs

you’ve got to be kidding me!
• Izumi swapped out Greninja for Gyarados!
angery Gyarados is ANGERY
• Gyarados charged forward, and attempted to Crunch a part of the Huntail’s body out (the part that’s underwater at least? Maybe?!)

tag up there as mentioned

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 5:17:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The faint light spread by the illuminating pokemon and the headlamps shimmers off the pearl inlay o the shrine. Eva takes it all in while she gently flutters her fins, careful not to stir up any of the sand that could cloud their vision.

[break][break]

It’s absolutely stunning! The Professor, in true Professor fashion, studies the artistry in an attempt to garner its meaning. Her emerald gaze follow the path of the Phione as it settles atop a pedestal. The way it embraces the structure kind of breaks Eva’s heart. It’s as if the pokemon was remember something. She couldn’t help but feel that the small thing missed something.

[break][break]

They weren’t given too long to dwell on their thoughts. It seemed a giant sea monster that called this trench home was disturbed by their presence. Eva’s attention immediately flashed towards the entrance. The shadow of a ginormous Huntail circled through the waters above. They called for backup, and Eva obliged.

[break][break]

She replaced her the pink fish with her Kabutops. The dual-type’s narrowed gaze spanned the length of the cavern before following Eva’s orders to aid the others. A rush of water brushed past anyone close enough as the crustacean shot out of the cavern at incredible speed. It moved swiftly and with precision. The sharp blades lining its forelimbs rose and scraped together, a vicious METAL SOUND resonating around the Huntail that meant to distract it and make it more VULNERABLE to other attacks.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Dig (blue) team![break]
+ Oooo pretty shrine![break]
+ Oh no! Eva switches pokemon for Kabutops[break]
+ Kabutops uses METAL SOUND to distract the Huntai and make it more vulnerable for other attacks

[break][break]

XcBvdOpL

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 13:59:05 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Sharpedo and Bruxish were manageable for the Hisuian Samurott.

But what followed wasn’t quite so. ‘Oh fuck’ painted Elinor’s face, though the words didn’t quite manage to leave her mouth as the Giant Huntail appeared. She tried to swim away, putting some distance between her and what was sure to be a dangerous predator.

In her retreat, Elinor was quick to switch from Hisuian Samurott into Swampert. Its big hulking frame bulged at the prospect of a giant opponent.

“Pacify it!” Elinor commanded. And the Swampert shot forward aiming at where it expected the Giant Huntail’s neck to be. Using SUPERPOWER, it would attempt to latch on and hopefully choke the life out of the giant creature in its best Wrestling-mania impression.

5oWq_DZZ

OOC: Let'sa Go!
TLDR:
- Elinor is surprised by the Giant Huntail
- Short Tactical retreat.
- Switches h!Samurott out with Swampert
- Swampert attempts to chokehold the Giant Huntail using SUPERPOWER

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

roux

kier
he/him
June 3
viridian city, kanto
hopeless romantic
ranger
cadet
awards
68 posts
Kieran Roth DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kieran
Kieran Roth
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 16:18:08 GMT
Kieran Roth Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rosebase"]
[attr="class","rpost"]
[attr="class","rose"]
[attr="class","rosepost"]

“Thank you,” He said with a beaming smile to ’s slowpoke as it assisted Wren’s vaporeon in healing them both. Things were beginning to get a little overwhelming, admittedly. Maybe if he were more experienced with water rescues, or even just more experienced in general, he might have been better prepared for this expedition. However, he wasn’t going to give up.
[break][break]
He’d never forgive himself if he gave up when things were so dire, especially with others working so hard to make all of this work. Eventually, the pain went away. He waved at for the helpful save against a feisty bruxish. Then, looking to , “You okay? Ready to get back in there?” His voice was confident, even if he wasn’t sure he felt all that confident anymore.
[break][break]
It was probably a good thing to look at things in a more realistic light. Most of the sharpedo had been handled by a nasty looking lightning strike. Yet something in the dark of the trench dwelled. Things were far from over. “What the heck is that!?” It wasn’t anything he’d seen before. Returning his exhausted dewott back to their pokeball. He released his own bruxish, and sent it out to lash out at the huntail with Psychic Fangs. In comparison to the size of the Huntail, it probably felt no more than a papercut, but he had to try, right?

[break][break]
[break]lvU5gR5P[break][break]

- healed by vaporeon and slowpoke [break]
- released Bruxish, which attacks huntail with psychic fangs, haha r.i.p?

[break]

[attr="class","rosepoke"]
[break]
[attr="class","rouxcredit1"]

[newclass=.rosebase]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase]width:500px; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosebase i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rpost]width:500px;height:auto;border:1px solid #1a1a1a; background-color:#222; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rose]width:450px; max-height:100%; margin:20px 0px 20px 20px; padding:0px; background:rgba(26, 26, 26, .8); border-radius: 2%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rosepost]width:380px; height:auto; color:#eee; margin: auto; padding:20px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rouxcredit1]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 18:18:19 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartmail"]
[attr="class","heartpicmail"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistmail"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnmail"]

[attr="class","hearticonholdermail"]
[attr="class","hearticonmail"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxmail"]
[attr="class","heartnotesmail"]

oLTRlwOv
[break]
- wailord uses noble roar, lowering huntail's attack and special attack

[attr="class","heartsidemail"]

[attr="class","hearttagmail"]@atlantis

[attr="class","hearttextboxmail"]

[attr="class","hearttextmail"]
It seemed he hadn't been the first to investigate the caverns after all-and quite fortunately so, if the state of the Empoleon being spat out at him was anything to go by.

[break][break]

Locke didn't so much catch the injured Pokémon as much as his body just happened to be in its trajectory, but that didn't stop him from dragging it along with him as he paddled aside mere seconds before its attacker followed after it. Pip-Pip, either out of righteous fury for this injustice againt a member of his own species, or simply annoyed at having his work interrupted, made to chase the beast, but was swiftly held back by his trainer.

[break][break]

With their hands full of penguins, and Latias off playing doctor, Locke called out to the only Pokémon that could match the serpent in size and power.

[break][break]

"Mer-Mer!"

[break][break]

Meeting the Huntail head-on, Locke's own Wailord challenged the behemoth with a Noble Roar that rippled throughout the water, attempting either to intimidate the serpent or draw its ire away from the far-squishier humans around him.

Nano

[newclass=.heartmail]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#F5EBEB; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicmail] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #F5EBEB, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/wNIShce.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonmail] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/kpVDEBG.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistmail] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnmail] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#F5EBEB; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxmail] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail b] color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidemail] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxmail] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagmail] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholdermail] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #B49BA5; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesmail::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#B49BA5; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 1:55:32 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"We'll just have to be more careful from here on, dearest. Watch your back" Josh brought up to Izumi when he heard her chattering on the com. She asked him to ensure his injury would be fixed up best as possible. "Ten four" he responded as he returned to work. Things continued to grow chaotic as the trainers had quickly found themselves fighting for their lives. Bastilo had managed to keep Josh safe, but it was in pretty bad shape itself. It was clear that Bastilo shouldn't be out on the field anymore for the time being. "Thanks Bastilo" Josh spoke softly as he returned Bastilo to its Pokeball. In its place, he brought out Dunamus, his Swampert.
[break][break]
The Swampert gave a lazy yawn as Josh quickly climbed onto its back. "Izumi, call it back!" Josh called out to Izumi when he realized she and her Pokemon were coming near, and her Pokemon had been torn near to bits for it. These things were on a damn feeding frenzy! He just hoped the tough skin of the Swampert would be able to get them through this.
[break][break]
Then there was chatter on the comms. Panicked chatter. It sounded like something even worse was headed their way. While this was Tuesday to Josh, he still didn't like the sound of that.
[break][break]
And then the attacking Pokemon were gone.
[break][break]
Which considering the rumbling, was definitely bad.
[break][break]
"Why did I get out of bed today."
[break][break]
Josh didn't hesitate, activating his Mega Gauntlet as the Swampert began to glow. If they were going to survive in here, they were going to have to go all out. Dunamus hitched a ride on the scales of Izumi's Gyarados to speed its way up, aiming a Hammer Arm at the Giant Huntail while continuing to hold on.
[break][break]

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

- Swapped out Bastilo for Dunamus (Swampert) [break][break]
- Nope Nope Nope Mega Evolution Time [break][break]
- Mega Swampert hitched a ride on the Gyarados of to aim a Hammer Arm at Giant Huntail[break][break]
7Fr43uGT

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:07:49 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It's just one thing after another, isn't it?[break][break]

At this point, it's almost par for the course. But as always, Hoenn has ways of surprising her. Even though she'd anticipated the arrival of another threat, the giant sea serpent that looms underneath them is enough to have Luka reeling back in surprise. A trail of bubbles is the only indication of her silent exclamation, however— the sound itself swallowed up by the sea.[break][break]

Is it really possible to bring down such a leviathan? There's strength in numbers, sure, but only a fool would charge right into the fray with nary more than a dream and a prayer.[break][break]

But luckily, Luka is exactly that kind of fool.[break][break]

Emboldened by her teammates and with a brazen belief in the power of friendship, she decides that the best way to deal with this beast is just to face is head on! It's perhaps a bit out of character for a support unit like her, but everyone should be allowed their shonen anime power fantasy at least once, right?[break][break]

"Let's make this one count, Sakeru! Use hyper beam!"[break][break]

With a loud cry, her serpentine mount fires off an immensely powerful blast of energy. The force of the attack sends them both reeling back in the water, but Luka manages to cling to her Dragonair's back for dear life as the beam strikes their Huntail opponent almost head-on.[break][break]

[break]
rxqgWTva[break]

- team 2 pog[break]
- uses blizzard to form an ice barrier around the team/freeze the attacking pkmn[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]