2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 15:09:05 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
SURVEY #1
"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
something something world domination, something something power. why not? these hypothetical questions suck. people don't know what they'll regret until they face their final moments. there is little point in pretending otherwise.
SURVEY #2
"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
heels. usually black. sometimes red. occasionally purple and when i'm feeling bold, a dark royal blue.
SURVEY #3
"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
i'd tame the rest to complete my collection. nihilego, but not because of the tentacles.
SURVEY #4
"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
depends on who it is. again, these hypothetical questions aren't cutting it.
SURVEY #5
"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"
i like the camera.
SURVEY #6
"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
power, fame, beauty. in that order. the first two usually end up making the latter.
SURVEY #7
"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
on the field or on the runaway. a place with good alcohol can replace either of those options, though.
SURVEY #8
"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
er, really? shouldn't it be obvious?
SURVEY #9
"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
not sure. also, i don't.
SURVEY #10
"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
sweet scents can be nice.
SURVEY #11
"Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"
they're useful and sometimes pretty. what more can you ask for?
SURVEY #12
"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
refer to my answer to the first question.
SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
what would you do if when you okay so he said yes would go?

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 18:25:53 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

SURVEY #1

"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
"I don't really have a bucket list, per se. I just wanna keep living my life, exploring the region (maybe the world), and helping people along the way. I'd probably regret dying so young and not having enough time to do more."

SURVEY #2

"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
"If I'm not wearing my Ranger uniform, I usually wear more athletic clothes. Stuff that's easy and comfortable to move around in, you know?"

SURVEY #3

"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
"If Ultra Beasts invaded Hoenn again, I'd do everything I could to protect people from them."

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
"It'd be hard at first, but I'd keep moving forward. I know that's what they'd want for me."

SURVEY #5

"I've loved playing sports since I was little, but my big hobby right now is Pokémon racing thanks to . Sometimes I wonder if I'd be a professional racer if I'd discovered it sooner."

SURVEY #6

"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
"I guess I like people who are adventurous and have a strong sense of justice."

SURVEY #7

"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
"Definitely the great outdoors. I love the fresh air and the freedom to just pick a direction and go. Like I said before, I've always loved playing sports and just running around, too."

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
"Hmm... Maybe a Fighting-type? A lot of them are about more than just fighting; some stand up for justice and protect others, and that's something I wanna do. Plus, they're super-fit and active!"

SURVEY #9

"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
"Seeing someone hurt another person or Pokémon always makes me mad. I try to channel that anger into action so I can stop them and protect the person getting hurt."

SURVEY #10

"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
"The crisp, fresh air around Fortree, Mom's cooking... and something about cinnamon is just really nice, too."

SURVEY #11

"How could anyone ever hate Pokémon? They're great! They help and protect us, and they're always by your side no matter what!"

SURVEY #12

"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
"I don't daydream a whole lot these days, but when I do, it's usually about what kinds of adventures I wanna go on or sports or physical activities I wanna try. I think your imagination can help you think up all kinds of things you wouldn't have tried before, and that's pretty cool. Our greatest inventions had to have been thought up by someone, too."
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 21:48:23 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

"Buddy, I've got more of those than I can count. But with all the shit going on, who's got time to put all those regrets on a bucket list? Nah, nah. There's only one thing I've got on my bucket list, and it's in big, red letters:

DON'T DIE."

SURVEY #2

"I've always had a thing for jackets. Especially the swoopy, dramatic ones that flare out when you're doing anything important. Shit, you know what else is cool? Capes. I swear, if I ever get a chance to wear one of those bad boys . . ."

SURVEY #3

"Duh, do you even have to ask? Step up to the plate and kick some alien ass. Hoenn may be a shitshow that's run by clowns, swarming with crooks, and under attack every five minutes. But damnit, that shitshow's my home. And I'm not gonna let it get fucked up by a big, stupid jellyfish. That said, if I could ever catch a Buzzwole? Hoo boy, now we'd be cooking with dynamite!"

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"Simple. I wouldn't let it happen in the first place. Now that I've finally got loved ones in my life, I'm not letting anything happen to them, come hell or high water."

SURVEY #5

"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

"Certain someone's gotten me into gardening lately. Can't say I'm an expert at it, but, hell, we've been making a nice little plot together. I'm also gonna own up to it; pro wrestling is freaking awesome. Totally cheesy and hammy, but c'mon. Don't act like your hobbies aren't."

SURVEY #6

"I like it when someone can keep me on my toes. Don't get me wrong, cute girls and guys are cute. But if I don't have anything to talk about with you, it's never gonna last. Sweep me up in some witty banter, and then keep me up til three in the morning with some deep talks. That's how you get my attention."

SURVEY #7

"The open road, with enough fuel in the tank to let me ride off as far into the distance as I want. It's funny. Even with how much things have stabilized, I don't think I'd ever be happy all cooped up in one place."

SURVEY #8

"No doubt, ghost type. I envy the level of freedom they've got. Poor things are always so misunderstood, too. Lovable pranksters treated like hellish terrors. If I had a dual type . . . I've been told I'm a lot like water. Flexible, adaptable, and know how to go with the flow, but terrifying when provoked."

SURVEY #9

"Fuck with the people I care about and find out. Yes, that's my answer for both."

SURVEY #10

"Bike fuel smells like freedom. Fresh cut flowers and baked goods smell like new home. Still working on the memories part, but with how much has been going on lately, no chance that'll take long."

SURVEY #11

"Why do you like, love, or hate people? See, not so easy to just generalize like that, is it? I work with them because together, we're capable of more than we ever more alone. If we can work together to make a better life for each other, why not, y'know? Hell of a way to learn no man's an island, no matter how hard they try."

SURVEY #12

"Imagination's all smoke and mirrors. It's a shadow. Doesn't have a shred of power to it. But if you keep the image in your head, and put a source of actual power behind it, then you're onto something. As for my dream? A Hoenn that's finally free from all the bullshit."

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
" 'Now that you survived the end times, what next?' 'Cause this isn't the end, damnit!"

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 22:05:36 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

"Don't have time for a bucket list. I'm just trying to live my life one day at a time. I'd regret dying, obviously. Been trying real hard not to."

SURVEY #2

"I just wear whatever's convenient and close by. I guess I go for more durable stuff when I'm working, but that's about it."

SURVEY #3

"Kick their asses, obviously!"

SURVEY #4

"Already dealt with that. Don't wanna do it again. Next question."

SURVEY #5

"I guess I've been doing more reading lately. Gotta pass the time between jobs somehow."

SURVEY #6

"I like someone who's tough and determined. Someone who knows what they want and gets shit done."

SURVEY #7

"My apartment."

SURVEY #8

"I'd wanna be a Bug/Dark type. Don't underestimate Bugs unless you wanna get bit."

SURVEY #9

"When people ask me too many damn questions. I usually find something to hit or fight to deal with it. Sometimes it's that same person."

SURVEY #10

"I guess dry desert air and diesel remind me of Orre."

SURVEY #11

"Pokémon are pretty much the only things you can rely on. People might betray you or use you or just throw you away. Pokémon don't do that."

SURVEY #12

"I don't really daydream. Seems like a waste of time."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 7:53:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

“You might find it stupid that this is on a bucket list of any kind, but to actually take a fucking vacation. Djinni knows with what the fuck’s been going on all across the region, can’t catch a damned break. Can the world like, stop trying to break itself for at least five fucking minutes so we can all have a breather?!”

SURVEY #2

“Scarves. I have so many. Just. So damned many. Ask my boyfriend, he’s seen ‘em.”

SURVEY #3

“I remember meeting one when was still around. Imagine my surprise when I found out it’s part-Flying. So. Yeah. Try to get one and learn more about it, I guess. Anything that flies is a good thing in my book.”

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

“You know how the feeling of guilt that slammed you into the wall? It would eat me alive. Still has, still does. I wasn’t able to save ‘em from the sea bitch’s greed. Even if I’ve somewhat… you know, if you know me, you know what I’m talking about.”

SURVEY #5

"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

“Me? Hobbies? Does baking count? Well, if it does count then surprise surprise, I like baking because it relaxes me. And it gives me an excuse to indulge my sweet tooth!”

SURVEY #6

“Looks are just a bonus. Everything I’m after is all within. Personality fucking matters, above all. I ask you, would you spend the rest of your life with someone who may look physically attractive, but you’re both on opposite ends of the personality scale? That would drive me maaaaaaad beyond words.”

SURVEY #7

“Since my boyfriend kinda beat me to it… yeah, same thing. Up in the air, on the back of an avian—or a draconid, whoever of my armada wants to take me up into the clouds to fly. Lately though I’ve found spending time in the kitchen shitting things together on a stove that’s not baking actually keeps me grounded, too.”

SURVEY #8

“Fairy/Flying. Or Flying/Fairy. I mean, that shit’s the same, right? What the fuck, I’m a Togekiss?! And—hey, Frog, does that make you an Impidimp…?!”

SURVEY #9

“Trust me, you do not want to know the answer to this.”

SURVEY #10

“Call me completely unoriginal, but the scent of baked goodies coming out of the oven. Or. If you really want to be…” [the rest of the answer is scribbled in Russian cursive because there’s no way he’s going to admit what he really wanted to say]

SURVEY #11

“What the hell kind of question is this? Of course I love Pokémon! They’re family! I’d be an asshole to own a sanctuary if I didn’t care for any Pokémon now, would I?!”

SURVEY #12

[curiously, the answer to the first half of this question has been scribbled down once again in Russian cursive, because there are things that are not meant to be known]

“The imagination is a very powerful thing. I mean… if you can bend reality to your own whim and shape it, then that’s pretty dangerous to have if you ask me.” [scribbled in hastily-added Russian cursive is something that roughly translated to, ‘try ripping your own fucking heart out and killing something that’s not supposed to be there deep inside and coming back to life after that!’]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 9:33:56 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered anonymously and IC by

SURVEY #1

Beating this damn Buzzw-Machamp in a arm wrestling contest. I've been bulking up a lot recently so i'm hoping i stand a chance.

SURVEY #2

This muffler that's been part of a uniform i've got.

SURVEY #3

BUZZWOLE BABEEEE LET'S GET A WHOLE CIRCUS OF THEM FOR A STRONGMAN CONTEST.

SURVEY #4

I...am not sure. Suffered it recently and I'm...taking it better than I thought I would.

SURVEY #5

Pro wrestling, it really gets the blood pumping and a great outlet for working through emotions.

SURVEY #6

Big badonkers. And tree trunk biceps.

SURVEY #7

A nice campsite with a roaring fire and the open sky above me.

SURVEY #8

Dragon and Fighting. HEAR ME ROAR!

SURVEY #9

Injustice. That and Megalopolans those blue fil-

SURVEY #10

You ever smell an Alcremie?

SURVEY #11

Cause me and my Pokemon are best bros that's why.

SURVEY #12

Sometimes I dream about being a knight. I'm doing something close to it but...always was a sucker for that kind of aesthetic. Don't think it'd look good on me though haha...

SUGGESTIONS?

More Pokemon related stuff, but like crazy questions like what would we be if we turned into a Pokemon one day.

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,751 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 20:27:23 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

IN-CHARACTER ANSWERS POSTED ANONYMOUSLY

SURVEY #1

ANSWER #1

"i would regret everything. all the sacrifices i made, all the work i’ve put into this shithole, and for what? to ensure i would be able to live the rest of my life in peace. but if it were to end today, then it was for nothing."

SURVEY #2

ANSWER #2

"my pokedex."

SURVEY #3

ANSWER #3

“defend the region as i have time and time again. ultra beast, team rocket, sea!hoenn makes no difference.

their behavior is too erratic to claim a favorite. whichever one proves to be the most docile and domesticated would fit the bill.“

SURVEY #4

(SUBMITTED BY )

ANSWER #4

"mourn. reflect. grow. move on."

SURVEY #5

(SUBMITTED BY )

ANSWER #5

"i like certain video games. i used to be on the leaderboard in blades & bulwarks. my guild was the strongest on our server."

SURVEY #6

ANSWER #6

"maturity. being well put together. someone confident with good reason. ah, and i suppose long hair."

SURVEY #7

ANSWER #7

"behind a computer."

SURVEY #8

ANSWER #8

"doesn't matter."

SURVEY #9

ANSWER #9

"absolute incompetence followed by willful ignorance."

SURVEY #10

ANSWER #10

"the smell of downtown saffron used to remind me of my childhood. likewise, the smell of incense reminds me of better times."

SURVEY #11

ANSWER #11

"the way people treat pokemon is both highly hypocritical and incredibly selfish. those who propagate loving their pokemon despite uprooting them from their home and families are a special type of disturbed. and that does not even begin to scratch the surface of those who own so many.

pokemon, are not much different than humans. we like some, love some, and even hate some. each relationship is unique and dynamic and should be treated with that in mind. any trainer who says they love all their pokemon despite having just caught fresh ones are insincere.

in my own right, i do not love all of my pokemon. most of them are no more than employees. those who prefer a life of servitude in exchange for safety and constant food. that being said, mine are treated quite well in comparison to others. which goes to show..."

SURVEY #12

ANSWER #12

"the power of imagination is necessary but dangerous if improperly utilized. some go too far and become unreasonable while others remain stagnant and use their lack of as an excuse."

SUGGESTIONS?

QUESTION.

"what is your purpose?"

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,523 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 23:41:45 GMT
lam logan Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered IC by

SURVEY #1

Huh. Guess I’ve never really thought about a bucket list before. Sort of like to just go with the flow, y’know? [shrugs] Maybe I’d regret not figuring out exactly what it is I’m doing with my life, but who knows? That’s a lot of effort to get existential about.

SURVEY #2

It’s probably dumb, but I’ve got this one pair of vans that are just totally broken in. They’re sort of falling apart, but the comfort is unparalleled. Like, mad fitted to my feet. Honestly, anything I’ve got that’s worn in like that gets preferential treatment.

SURVEY #3

Hm…good question. Can’t say that I know! I’d like to think that if someone needed help, I’d help them, ‘cause I don’t really like to leave people hanging. But also…I’m not super skilled yet. I don’t have those battle chops yet. I’m working on it, though. Check back later? [laughs]

SURVEY #4

It’s part of life, I guess. Probably become extra brooding and artsy, maybe try and have something good come of it? We had a family litten when I was a kid, and eventually he got too good at escaping out the door. That was pretty rough. I think it hit my little brother harder, though. And because of that, I think I felt like I had to be tougher about it, y’know?

SURVEY #5

Smoking [pauses, laughs] Am I allowed to say that? Anyways, I do a lot of sketching and bird-watching. Sketching helps with painting, and well, bird-watching is something I grew up doing with my dad, so it’s sort of sentimental. Plus, it’s usually pretty entertaining.

SURVEY #6

Oh, well. Sort of takes me a while to figure things out in this area. Charming smile. Laughs with me, naps with me. A little dumb and reckless… Basically, if your name is , call me. [finger guns]

SURVEY #7

Oh, chill vibes for real. I think the best place to be is mid-afternoon, mid-nap. Totally lit and only sort of awake. Bonus points if it’s rainy outside, and the light is dim. All about that cozy nap life. But I’m definitely not into crowded spaces.

SURVEY #8

Oh, flying-type for sure. There’s really nothing like being able to be up in the air with my pokemon, so I think it’d be pretty rad if I could just, like, do that on my own, you know? It’d make travel hella easy.

SURVEY #9

Anger is so much work, though. It’s exhausting, and sort of pointless at the end of the day. Why spend your time raging, yeah? I guess if anything, I don’t really like being shrugged off, or like, belittled? I guess? I’m pretty mellow, but that doesn’t mean you can just glide right over what I have to say, or walk all over me. But I kinda figure anyone would be pretty pissed off by that.

SURVEY #10

Probably subtler scents. Green tea. Clear, open air, fields in spring. Those sort of things remind me of traveling with my dad and brother. Recently, crisp linen and coffee too.

SURVEY #11

I mostly only have avian sorts, right? I really just like the versatility you can find in them. They can be super intuitive and intelligent and then total bird brains in the next breath. Plus, they’re pretty. Some leave little feathers on my windowsill. Pidove cooing is the best sound I’ve ever heard. Lots are loyal and migrate in communities. Did you know that doduo actually only have one brain? They’re just neat!

SURVEY #12

I feel like most people would assume that I’d have all sorts of grand, artsy dreams given my work, but I don’t? I like the simple sorts of things. Comfort, a quiet day, someone to come home to. I think there’s a lot more power and creativity in simplicity than it’s given credit for.

close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 2:09:31 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered IC by

SURVEY #2

A star pendant necklace. Had it since I was a kid.

SURVEY #3

Probably fend them off, if they were causing issues where I’m stationed. Though, personally, I don’t think local PD gets paid enough for that. But whatever.

SURVEY #4

Channel any feelings into my sparring.

SURVEY #5

Boxing. It’s what I’m good at.

SURVEY #6

[conveniently left blank, but the answer is someone who challenges her]

SURVEY #7

I need noise. So busy, rowdy places. Crowded bars. But that doesn’t mean I want to talk to people, though.

SURVEY #8

Fighting and dark, probably. I dunno. Kind of a dumb question.

SURVEY #9

That’s my secret, cap. I’m always angry.

SURVEY #10

I don’t want to talk about memories, but I like the smell of baking bread. And lavender-scented everything.

SURVEY #11

I own pokemon because mine seem to understand me better than most people do.

SURVEY #12

I don’t daydream, it’s pointless and doesn’t change anything. [She does.]

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 2:28:18 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered IC by

SURVEY #1

I want to fight god and win.

SURVEY #2

clothes.

SURVEY #3

I really don't give a shit.

SURVEY #4

They should have been better.

SURVEY #5

boxing, weights, gambling. I don't know — Don't ask stupid questions.

SURVEY #6

Strength is attractive as hell in a woman, but they can't be stronger than me.

SURVEY #7

hell.

SURVEY #8

Steel and fighting. Because I like them.

SURVEY #9

Nothing, can't you tell I got the patience of a goddamn saint?

SURVEY #10

Smoke, black coffee, spice, good fucking food.

SURVEY #11

honestly they're a pain in the ass and if I could breathe fire I wouldn't fucking need them.

SURVEY #12

Something violent and cathartic, probably. What power? Power is hands wrapped around your throat, squeezing until you cant breathe and you can feel your bones creak. I'm only here because a pint-sized twink said he'll buy me a pack of smokes, are we done yet?

close tab

played by

roux

Rook
he/him
Twenty-Six
june 27
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
bi-sexual
art thief
civilian
awards
217 posts
Ikarus Rook DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ikarus
Ikarus Rook
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 3:00:12 GMT
Ikarus Rook Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered IC by

SURVEY #1

I'm gonna be a big star, baaaabbyy.

SURVEY #2

I got these socks with pidgeys on them. I love them, my boyfriend got them. Scarves are nice too. I have never and will never wear hats. Blue and red don't belong together. Do you know how much waste people create from clothes alone? So I rescue as much as I can from dumpsters. It's not weird or gross, it's very useful. Huh? The bandages? Oh it's a tactile comfort thing.  

SURVEY #3

Die? I'm not sure. Yeah, probably die. Guzzlord looks like he has a big personality, that's my kind of scary monster.

SURVEY #4

Um I don't know, I don't like this question so I'm evading it. Look at me go.

SURVEY #5

I am what you might call a connoisseur of many talents, but a master of none. I am like a human magikarp.

SURVEY #6

Oh someone whose caring and comforting and gives me a lot of compliments. He doesn't think I'm weird or dirty. Long legs, bed head, smells like lazy sundays and green tea. Literally sleeps like a dead person and is very cranky in the morning, but I like that about him. I'm talking about a person, if you couldn't figure it out. I have a boyfriend, yeah me. I know. We're kind of a big thing, you know. All I had to do was steal from him too.

SURVEY #7

I belong on the stage (jazz hands)

SURVEY #8

Painstakingly normal, I'm afraid. But still fun. Personally I prefer ghost and poison and dark, they just have a good time all around.

SURVEY #9

I have carefully crafted a technique, it's called avoidance. It's an art, really. Whenever there is anything remotely of conflict, I avoid it. I see something bad and I'm just "nope" and I leave. I mean I guess if I had nowhere to go and someone was saying something mean, I guess I'd just die. Although, I think if someone was being mean to a pokemon... that's kind of different, ya know?

SURVEY #10

Black coffee and spices. Did you know birds have a smell, it's weird but nice. Like the lil soft part under their chin. I'm getting distracted. Birdseed, that's a smell.

SURVEY #11

I was alone a lot as a kid. Pokemon were... well they weren't just animals you collected and shoved in pokeballs for me. The ones I have now weren't wanted or loved and... guess it was just kind of a personal thing. Oops I got a little carried away, they're fun to have yeah.

SURVEY #12

I used to dream of stardom, big stages, loving fans. Then I grew up and it felt a little more like grand delusions. Imagination can be very powerful, not always in a good way. But I don't wanna be a negative nancy.

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
977 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 3:47:18 GMT
fern delaney Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered IC by

SURVEY #1

World domination, of course. Just kidding. I’d like to get back to Galar, if I can. I haven’t seen my da in years, and well, he doesn’t deserve that from his only kid. So I’d probably regret that more than anything else.

SURVEY #2

I love my boots. But! The more dramatic, the better, in my opinion. And don’t underestimate the utility and versatility of a black turtleneck.

SURVEY #3

Probably put on my best weasel impression and wiggle on out of that situation, honestly. Though, after seeing one in person now…I’m a bit more fascinated by them than I was before. Nihilego is pretty cute, to be fair.

SURVEY #4

Go into a long term state of mourning, only ever wear black for the rest of time. I grew up without my mother, but I didn’t know her well, I was so young. You learn to live around it.

SURVEY #5

Would you believe I’m a bit of a cinema nut? Love picking apart films. And also making others watch them, so that I can watch their reactions.

SURVEY #6

Surprisingly, I’m not that picky. Fickle, maybe. Or distant. When someone really grabs my attention in an unavoidable way, though… I like the earnest sorts. They remind me to be more honest.

SURVEY #7

I like visiting Mt. Pyre. Even more than that, I loved Glimwood Tangle. Places that are virtually silent and eerie, but bursting with more life and activity than you could dream up. Makes the mind wander, sets the imagination alight.

SURVEY #8

Very simple! Ghost. Mostly for sentimental reasoning.

SURVEY #9

Ohhhh, being consistently ignored, probably.

SURVEY #10

Earl Grey, curry spice, vanilla and cardamom. Mostly warm sorts of scents, they make me feel nice and cozy.

SURVEY #11

When you find the pokemon who attach to you at the same level you do for them, the bond is unmatchable. Take my Ceci, for example. I could have a thousand dragapult and dreepy and drakloak, and I’d never have another one like her. Thick and thin, the two of us.

SURVEY #12

I’d probably waste all of your time if I recounted the number of daydreams I have on a routine basis. Some big, some small. Mostly I think there’s power in always being able to conjure a plan or story at will. Never stop thinking on your feet. That keeps you nice and safe. Maybe a step ahead of the game, if you’re lucky.

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:09:56 GMT
luka chêne Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1
"WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WHY? IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, WOULD YOU REGRET ANYTHING?"

It's silly, but I really want to get married someday (=´∇`=)

I'm not sure if I'd regret anything though. I've managed to put smiles on people's faces and that's really all I need! I'm not the kind of person who can change the world or anything so I'm just happy to make it a little kinder before I die.

SURVEY #2
"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING OR ACCESSORY, OR WHAT DO YOU WEAR THE MOST OFTEN?"

Skirts and dresses! Oh, and ribbons! Anything cute and girly and instagrammable. I loooove posting OOTDs!

SURVEY #3
"IF THE ULTRA BEASTS INVADE HOENN AGAIN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, OR WHICH ULTRA BEAST IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY?"

Once I met and he told me about some kind of antidote they used to make Poipole calmer...so can't we just do that? There's no need to fight them!

Of course I love my baby Jam, even though they're a bit of a scamp. But aside from Poipole...there's one that looks like a pretty lady, I think? I just think it looks lovely!

SURVEY #4
"HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE, WHETHER A FAMILY MEMBER OR A POKEMON?"

Everyone deals with grief and loss in different ways. I'd like to keep mine private...it wouldn't do to burden other people with my losses.

I think Pokemon should be honored just the same as any other loved one...they're living beings too, and their souls deserve to be respected.

SURVEY #5
"WHAT ONE HOBBY OR HOBBIES DO YOU HAVE? WHY IS IT/ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

I like to read manga! Shoujo manga...oh, and play games! Cute ones like Harvest Moon, Pokemon Crossing...it's a nice way to wind down.

Oh and shopping! Except my wallet isn't as happy about that.

SURVEY #6
"WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE? WHAT KIND OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, PERSONALITY TRAITS, OR OTHER FEATURES OF A PERSON STAND OUT TO YOU?"

Kindness is the most attractive thing about a person! I mean I love pretty people, but being kind makes someone even more beautiful I think. It's kind of dangerous though...I think almost everyone I meet is really lovely! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

SURVEY #7
"WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED ENVIRONMENT? IS IT A LIBRARY WITH WHITE NOISE OF PAGES FLIPPING? A NOISY PARTY? THE GREAT OUTDOORS? WHY?"

A casual café or the workplace...I like being around people! The outdoors are nice too but it's always more fun with someone else by your side.

SURVEY #8
"IF YOU HAD A POKEMON TYPING, WHAT TYPE WOULD YOU BE? WOULD YOU BE A DUAL-TYPE? WHY?"

Fairy, definitely. Maybe normal too? I think I'm a pretty average girl.

SURVEY #9
"WHAT IS ONE THING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO FLIP YOUR LID/CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ENRAGED? HOW DO YOU TEMPER YOUR ANGER?"

I don't really get angry easily. I guess hurting my loved ones or Pokemon would make me pretty upset though. But even then I tend to pretty passive even when I'm mad. Being angry and violent just seems to make everything worse anyways.

SURVEY #10
"WHAT SORT OF SCENTS ARE YOU FOND OF? DO ANY SCENTS REMIND YOU OF ANY MEMORIES?"

Fruits and florals. Strawberry and honey and freesia and roses. The scent of slightly faded perfume and nostalgic cologne...some of those scents are bittersweet but they're still important to me.

SURVEY #11
"WHY DO YOU LIKE, LOVE OR HATE POKEMON? WHY DO YOU OWN POKEMON?"

I love Pokemon and I can't understand the minds of those who just see them as tools. I think the saddest thing about Rocket is how they treat their companions, creatures that would fight and die for them! Every Pokemon should be respected the way they

I don't like to think of myself as owning Pokemon. They're my friends and companions...they're a family!

SURVEY #12
"WHAT KIND OF DREAMS OR DAYDREAMS DO YOU HAVE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE POWER OF IMAGINATION?"

Oh gosh. I dream like...all the time? Daydreams too. I always come up with the most romantic scenarios in my dreams, so it's kind of disappointing to wake up sometimes...

I think imagination is a wonderful tool! It's what keeps us creative and drives passion and art. Without it, the world would be a far bleaker place.

SUGGESTIONS?
"DO YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A FUTURE SURVEY QUESTION? PLEASE SUBMIT IT BELOW."

Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?

If you ask something like that, you might even be able to find other people you're romantically compatiable with!!!

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,354 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:12:53 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered in-character and anonymously

SURVEY #1: "What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"

I want to know what happened to my parents. They disappeared when I was a toddler...I've always wondered what happened to them. I want to learn the truth, and, well, if someone's responsible for their deaths I'd...I'd like to know who. And I'd especially like to know why.

I also think it would be extremely cool to go to space. A girl can dream!

SURVEY #2: "What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

I love a cozy sweater! Clothing should be comfortable, but if they can be comfortable and cute, all the better.
SURVEY #3: "If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"

Why, I would study them, of course! There's so much to be learned about such curious Pokémon.

I am partial to Nihilego. Did you know it can peer into our memories, perhaps even read our minds? I would very much like to understand how it does such a thing!
SURVEY #4: "How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"

I lost my parents at an extremely young age. I barely knew them. I suppose I have dealt with their loss by seeking answers about their deaths, so I can better understand what happened. It would bring me closure...but in the end, I can only ever mourn the idea of parents, not the actual people they were.

When my grandmother died, it was a lot harder in the moment. I spent nearly my entire childhood with her. I was very sad. The best thing you can do is feel your emotions, rather than suppress them. Processing how you feel is the healthiest human response.

Easier said than done, though.
SURVEY #5: "What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"

I still brew beer, even though I've become so busy lately with school and my...research. It's a relaxing thing to do, and I enjoy coming up with fun experimental concoctions. I also love spending time in my greenhouse. Time spent amongst plants is time well spent.
SURVEY #6: "What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

Curiosity and intelligence are the most attractive qualities a person can have.
SURVEY #7: "What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"

I spend a great deal of time in laboratories, which I enjoy. I think my "happy place" is at the brewery, though. The lavender fields where I live are really very beautiful. It's a peaceful sort of place where you can just...sit and think. I think more folks could benefit from some quiet, peaceful thinking time...
SURVEY #8: "If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

What a fascinating question! It would be difficult to pick just one. Perhaps Fairy/Dark, because contradictions are so very interesting.
SURVEY #9: "What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"

Anger generally feels rather unproductive to me, but I suppose I would become quite upset should someone steal or destroy my scientific research.
SURVEY #10: "What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"

Hops, lavender, barley...the scents of my brewery are a comfort.

The smell of tobacco reminds me of my grandmother.
SURVEY #11: "Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"

Pokémon are the greatest gift the world has to offer us. They are the reason we have advanced as far as we have, technologically and scientifically. We owe much to their existence. The continued study of Pokémon is paramount to human advancement.
SURVEY #12: "What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

Imagination is incredibly powerful. Without it, we would not have made even half the discoveries we have made over the centuries, as a species. When imagination meets curiosity, anything is possible.

As for my dreams, well. I sometimes dream about Ecruteak. My grandmother. The parents I never knew. Worlds beyond ours. The crackling of electricity, the rumbling of thunder. My dreams are often strange and distant, like trying to grasp onto something that isn't quite within my reach.

Oh did you mean, goals? Silly me. I dream of making a grand discovery, that could change Hoenn forever. For the better.
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:31:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar

RESPONSE #3

"I love wearing hairclips, but my fav is this chunky one that looks like a blastoise shell. 💙"

RESPONSE #4

"Very poorly, lol. 🤭🤭"

RESPONSE #6

"I'm attracted to older men 😏 and prince types 😏😏😏 I go for hair I guess. If they have nice hair it really makes or breaks it for me. 🤔"

RESPONSE #8

"Ice fairy. duh. 💖❄️💖"