4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 19:45:06 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

SURVEY #1
"WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WHY? IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, WOULD YOU REGRET ANYTHING?"

Bucket lists are on everyone's mind right now, aren't they? I'd say base jumping.

As for regrets, I have unfinished business. There's too much left to do for me to die just yet.

SURVEY #2
"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING OR ACCESSORY, OR WHAT DO YOU WEAR THE MOST OFTEN?"

That would depend. Due to my line of work, I generally wear suits, making my keystone tie pin is an irreplaceable accessory. Chronograph watches are a staple of any outfit of mine, suit or not – it's important to be precise about time. Lastly, I never leave my home without the two rings I wear as pendants, but most people never see those.

SURVEY #3
"IF THE ULTRA BEASTS INVADE HOENN AGAIN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, OR WHICH ULTRA BEAST IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY?"

Not much to do other than fight them, right? They're really strong, so I guess I'd also try to catch one, but everyone knows you need a Beast Ball for that.

BLACEPHALON is probably my favourite. has a pretty cool one. What can I say, I like fireworks.

SURVEY #4
"HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE, WHETHER A FAMILY MEMBER OR A POKEMON?"

Few things in this world are worse than the grief of losing someone we love, but in the end, there's nothing we can do other than keep on living.

I have never grieved the loss of a pokémon. Most are replaceable.

SURVEY #5
"WHAT ONE HOBBY OR HOBBIES DO YOU HAVE? WHY IS IT/ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

Familiar question. I like sailing and diving, in part because they remind me of times spent with my father before he passed away.

SURVEY #6
"WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE? WHAT KIND OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, PERSONALITY TRAITS, OR OTHER FEATURES OF A PERSON STAND OUT TO YOU?"

There's nothing more attractive than confidence. Sure, physical attributes play a part, and beauty will always have aesthetic appeal, but beautiful or not, the way someone carries themself can make all the difference.

SURVEY #7
"WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED ENVIRONMENT? IS IT A LIBRARY WITH WHITE NOISE OF PAGES FLIPPING? A NOISY PARTY? THE GREAT OUTDOORS? WHY?"

I love a good party as much as the next guy, but by the ocean is where I feel the most at home.

SURVEY #8
"IF YOU HAD A POKEMON TYPING, WHAT TYPE WOULD YOU BE? WOULD YOU BE A DUAL-TYPE? WHY?"

Probably something like PSYCHIC/STEEL. It just feels right.

SURVEY #9
"WHAT IS ONE THING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO FLIP YOUR LID/CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ENRAGED? HOW DO YOU TEMPER YOUR ANGER?"

When someone hurts those who matters to me. I will admit I used to have what some would call "anger issues", and it has taken me a long time to learn to control those emotions. Control is primordial, no matter how enraged. People can act stupidly when blinded by rage.

SURVEY #10
"WHAT SORT OF SCENTS ARE YOU FOND OF? DO ANY SCENTS REMIND YOU OF ANY MEMORIES?"

Orange, cedarwood, bergamot, and spearmint are my own aromas of choice.

The scent of the sea, that of hyacinth, vetiver, morning dew, beer, and petrichor all bring back fond memories.

I dislike the scent of cigars and also that of roses. These days, lavender and sandalwood have become my favourites.

(OOC: Open spoiler if you're curious about the reasons behind all of these)

Orange, cedarwood, bergamot, and spearmint - Mars' own cologne
Sea brine - reminds him of his childhood, Ambrette Town, and Canalave City
Hyacinth and vetiver - reminds him his late wife (her perfume)
Morning Dew - reminds him of his morning jogs
Cheap Beer - reminds him of fun has at university, when he was free from his family's control for the first time
Petrichor - reminds him of high school soccer practice with Sinnoh's weather
Cigars - associates it to his grandfather
Roses - associates to to his grandmother
Lavender and sandalwood - 's cologne

SURVEY #11
"WHY DO YOU LIKE, LOVE OR HATE POKEMON? WHY DO YOU OWN POKEMON?"

Pokémon make for great assets, most of them can be trained to become some of the most useful tools in the world – especially as weapons.

There's only a few I'd call my companions.

SURVEY #12
"WHAT KIND OF DREAMS OR DAYDREAMS DO YOU HAVE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE POWER OF IMAGINATION?"

I dream of a better world. A world where I have defeated everything that stands against me and there can finally be peace.

Our strength is limited by the extent of our own imagination. I know – perhaps much better than most people – that being able to imagine things can make all the difference.

SUGGESTIONS?
"DO YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A FUTURE SURVEY QUESTION? PLEASE SUBMIT IT BELOW."

If you're going to ask about dreams, isn't it only appropriate to ask about nightmares too?

close tab

played by

galaxy

Werewolf
He/Him
November 10
Fortree
Gay
Gym Challenger
Rocket Elite
Nicodemus Unken
Taken
107 height
107 height
Homie better put your pride aside I’m a Benz and you’re more like a Volvo
awards
315 posts
Matt Vice DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @galaxy
Matt Vice
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 20:28:33 GMT
Matt Vice Avatar

Survey 1
To marry !

Survey 6:
My boyfriend, duh. But honestly a good sense of humor and chill attitude are my go-to

(Answered ICly)

close tab

played by

dreamflower

she/her
December 12
Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,030 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 21:57:55 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED ICLY BY )

SURVEY #1: "What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"

I'd love to be able to backpack around the world (or at least around a new Region) for a year. Or I'd love to climb a mountain.

If I died right now, I would regret a fair number of things, but I hope to be able to live long enough to mend those things or come to peace with them.

SURVEY #2: "What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

I wear my eyepatch every day now, of course, but my favorite article of clothing is probably my high boots. They're comfortable, practical, and great-looking, in my ever-so-humble opinion.

SURVEY #3: "If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"

I would help defend against the Ultra Beasts, and I would happily make weapons to fight against them, assuming that mere blades would have any effect on them. I don't know enough about them to have a favorite.

SURVEY #4: "How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"

Not well. I would probably be a tearful, despondent, grieving mess for at least a week, if not longer. But I hope I don't have to find out for sure too soon.

SURVEY #5: "What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"

I enjoy studying various edged weapon martial arts; it's something I've practiced and worked on since I was a child. I also enjoy playing video games and watching movies as a way to decompress and lose myself in a fun, exciting new world and story. Recently, I've taken up gardening, and it's been a slow but very satisfying process.

SURVEY #6: "What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

Resourcefulness, determination, and a good sense of humor. Great abs and beautiful eyes never hurt, either.

SURVEY #7: What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"

My forge, absolutely. It's where I feel most creative and most myself.

SURVEY #8: "If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

My favorite Pokemon are generally Fire and Steel types, so I'd hope to be those types myself. I do have red hair and a temper, as well as a good understanding of how to work with steel.

SURVEY #9: "What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"

Someone hurting a person that I love has always been a sore spot for me. I'm not sure I've ever truly tempered my anger, but I think I've learned better self-control over the years.

SURVEY #10: "What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"

Vanilla, cinnamon, lily of the valley, a wood-burning fire, fresh-brewed coffee. These all remind me of home in different ways, from food, to perfume, to celebrations and get-togethers.

SURVEY #11: "Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"

Pokemon are wonderful companions and useful tools. I like my Pokemon very much and appreciate their hard work, though I don't really think of myself as a particularly dedicated trainer.

SURVEY #12: "What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

I daydream a lot more often than I should about what might have been, about things that could have happened differently in the past. In all those dreams, I have two perfect eyes. But I also dream about the usual stuff, too: love, fame and fortune, adventure, and being late to school while wearing only your nightgown on the day of an important exam you totally forgot to study for.

Imagination is a great strength, and probably the greatest strength that human beings possess, but it can also be a great curse. Having infinite possibilities at your disposal can be both liberating and terrifying.

SUGGESTIONS: "Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 23:47:05 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
Of course I'd regret things! A lot of my Pokemon wouldn't know what to do without me, and I made a promise to my parents, so I can't break that. Can't do that if I die.

SURVEY #2

"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
I don't know why, but every shirt or sweater I wear has some amount of stripes to it. I don't know why it keeps happening. Every time I try to buy something new, I find out it has stripes. Whenever someone gets me clothing, it has stripes on it. I think it's deliberate. Only thing that doesn't have them is a hoodie I got.

SURVEY #3

"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
Well, I'd try to catch at least one of them. Doesn't matter if they're from here or not. If I had to choose one, I heard there's one that's part steel-type and can fly around like a rocket. Who wouldn't want a Pokemon like that?

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
I still don't know.

SURVEY #5

"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"
Other than training Pokemon? I do like to sing. Even got a number of Pokemon with me that can sing too. My sisters say I have really weird taste in music, but everyone that's heard me sings loves them, so that just goes to show how good I am at it!

SURVEY #6

"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
Uh, good personality?

SURVEY #7

"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
Outdoors, when I can choose where I want to be, when I want to be. I've been cooped up inside for most my life, so getting away from that's been a breath of fresh air!

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
Psychic Pokemon have always been a big part of my life, so I'd go with Psychic! If I had to go with a secondary type, maybe Steel? Metal things have been pretty important to me too, I guess.

SURVEY #9

"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
People thinking I'm incapable, or some kind of invalid. I can do a lot of things better than other people can, but they won't look past me beyond the surface and think I can't do anything. And I hate it when people try to downplay the stuff I'm good at. I try to prove them wrong every chance I get.

SURVEY #10

"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
This might sound kind of silly, but you know the scent of freshly-Cut grass? I've always really liked it. In a way, it kind of reminds me of home, when my dad or my brothers had to cut the grass. They never let me use their Pokemon for it, but we'd always joke around about me teaching my Rockruff how to do it. I kinda miss those times.

SURVEY #11

"Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"
I've always found Pokemon to be an extension of myself. I help train them, and they help me do things I otherwise can't do. I can't imagine what my life would be without them, and sometimes, I think they can't imagine life without me either! Some of them get really affectionate, and we care for each other a lot! Though some of them can get kind of smothering with it. Still gotta work on setting boundaries with some of them.

SURVEY #12

"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
Being Champion. But who wouldn't dream of that?

To be honest, my dreams have kinda been changing a bit. I do want to be a part in keeping Hoenn safe, but I don't know if I can really cut it as Champion. Maybe something more personal? I've been thinking of trying out the Minor League. Maybe even being a Gym Leader. I even have an idea for a non-battle challenge, and I've tested it and been told it's pretty good!

Maybe I could even go for Elite Four?

I don't know.

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
In spite of all the chaos going on in Hoenn lately, what have you been doing to relax?

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 0:55:39 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
answered IC by  

SURVEY #1

"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
Seeing every haunted location in the known world would be quite nice. Also catching every ghost and steel type Pokemon, and perhaps a safe place for Phantump as well. Yes.

SURVEY #2

"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
I do not. Usually purple, black, or grey themed clothes. I can get colorful as well, but typically just wear whatever is available. I'm not as picky as my big brother.

SURVEY #3

"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
Attack and destroy it. I don't have a favorite, never really thought about it. But if it's a steel or ghost type, I'll try to catch it.

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
I tend to sulk and close myself off from others, just focusing on whatever I'd like at the moment.

SURVEY #5

Studying up on Gym Leader requirements and keeping up to date on things. Maybe playing some horror related video games. When possible, hanging out with the Kids Club.

SURVEY #6

"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
Pokemon choice to an extent. Generally forward thinking, and nice. Has a clear goal in mind and maybe how to get to it.

SURVEY #7

"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
Don't have one.

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
Ghost. Let there be life after death.

SURVEY #9

"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
Attacking sleepy little communities, my friends and family. Vandalizing graves. Don't know of anything else off the top of my head. I'm vindictive. I will hunt you down and do something to you.

SURVEY #10

"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
Not entirely sure.

SURVEY #11

Ghost types have the best stories, and Steel types are rather interesting for the most part too.

SURVEY #12

"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
Different battle strategies, and how I'd like to use each Pokemon for a role.
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 1:43:19 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
answered IC by

SURVEY #1

Winning the finals of every contest in every region! Then showing my parents and bro who's the god damn best!

SURVEY #2

My grandpa's tanto. He seemed to be the only one that cared about me.

SURVEY #3

Avoid them like the plague! I don't want to get caught up with those!

SURVEY #4

I cried my eyes out and bawled. My sweet Cubone at the time did the same when Grandpa died. Loved that man.

SURVEY #5

Preparing for Contests! And taking on odd jobs. Gotta make that money.

SURVEY #6

Usually cute or hot...and usually around my age group too. Personality wise...not a cruel person. Protective is fantastic, but not overbearing to the point of abuse.

SURVEY #7

Outdoors! I love'em the most. Why? Cuz I'm an active kid!

SURVEY #8

I adore fire types. Especially if I get to burn my enemies to the ground.

SURVEY #9

I...rather not say.

SURVEY #10

Fire pits and camp fires! Did I mention I like camping?

SURVEY #11

They have as much personality as anything else. I wouldn't trade my own for anything in the world.

SURVEY #12

The best Pokemon Coordinator in the world! Otherwise, a hot meal and a bed to lay down at night is nice too.
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 4:03:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered anonymously and IC by

SURVEY #1

To explore the entire world and uncover more about legends and the pokemons associated with them. It's been my dream ever since I was little and I want to help my mom complete the research that she never got to. If I died right now, I'd regret not giving my Luxray one last hug or sharing one last snack.

SURVEY #2

My bracelet that my pa helped to make. It has a special charm with tied into it too.

SURVEY #3

I'd fight to protect my family from them. I don't know enough about them and I don't think I have a favourite.

SURVEY #4

Destroy the one who killed them.

SURVEY #5

Star charting. I like looking at the constellations and by charting them out, I'll be able to tell my directions even without a compass.

SURVEY #6

I don't know, not leaving me behind?

SURVEY #7

A workshop with lots of tinkering noises and electrical buzzing. Reminds me of home.

SURVEY #8

Electric / Psychic. I've always liked electric types and I think I usually form some kind of emotional connection with others. Audinos and Indeedees are emotion pokemon and they're psychic types I think.

SURVEY #9

Seeing my family get hurt. I don't know how to control it and I don't intend to.

SURVEY #10

Cinnamon and lavender. Reminds me of when momma used to bake cookies for when we got home from our adventures.

SURVEY #11

They're family and I want to protect as many of them as I possibly can.

SURVEY #12

I don't get to dream often. It's usually nightmares. But when I do, I dream that I'm back home with momma and pa, spending time with them and living a perfectly normal life. It's the feelings that are left behind that make me think that imagination is really powerful - The ability to make yourself feel things, to believe in things that others don't. And sometimes, when life gets really bad, imagination is a kind of hope that lets you carry on forwards.

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

What are some of the best legends, folklore or fairy tales that you've heard?

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 5:25:58 GMT
Callan Young Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANSWERED BY

SURVEY #1

I would!

I'd regret not being able to spend time with my daughter and loved ones. I'd regret that I'd be leaving behind my Pokemon, even though they're going to be in good hands if I did die. I'd regret not ever being able to go on an international tour. I'd regret not being able to contribute to my art and my passions enough. And I'd regret not being able to help Hoenn forestall the coming calamity. Quite a lot of them, actually, but I don't plan on dying anytime soon.

If I were to pinpoint most of my regrets, it would be that I never recognized the limited amount of time that I had, and that only now did I realize how long it's been since I've felt truly alive due to shame and guilt. But it's been reversed, these last few months, I've lived a pretty full life, and if I were to die now, I can at least say I lived mine well.

SURVEY #2

What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

I wear a lot of clothes and there's so many to pick from... but if I were to choose, I'd say accessories are soemthing I love wearing and that I don't think get enough attention from others. Especially guys. To anyone reading that's a guy, accessorize! Wear a watch, wear rings, a pendant necklace, accessories make your whole outfit way more complete! And not the ones that are iced out in diamonds or anything either. You'd be surprised how much a silver pendant on your neck can make you look that much more put together, even if you're just wearing a white tee.

I also wear cologne. I have a terrible habit of smoking and my partner has said before that they don't like the smell, so something classy with a spritz or two is always good.

SURVEY #3

Hmm... well in general, I don't particularly like Ultra Beasts. Since a lot of my former troubles were caused by them, I'd say seeing one elicits a certain response in me that I don't want to experience again. That being said, I know they're just Pokemon, so I would handle them the same way I'd handle a Gyarados raid or a swarm as a ranger: I'd direct them to locales with less population and I'd try to either suppress its rampage or capture it to understand it.

SURVEY #4

This is a difficult question to really respond to, since I'm not sure how I'd truly feel until the moment comes. I've lost a lot of people in my life, but I'd wager if the most important people or Pokemon to me died, I would be devastated, perhaps I'd mourn unhealthily, or I'd somehow manage to work past it, either way it's not a pleasant topic to think about. Perhaps it'd motivate me to become better than I was, as when I lost my Asriel, my Togetic. Or perhaps I'd sink into the depths of depression, never to come out, or change me forever. At any rate, I'd rather not feel that in my life.

SURVEY #5

I think the most obvious answer is music. I often learn new instruments and experiment with new styles for fun. But if I were to pick something outside of my job... I like to fish a lot. It's a habit I picked up during Splashfest, something about being able to get away from roaring crowds with a smoke and a beer is infinitely satisfying. I'd say it's like a practice of meditation, but not so boring.

SURVEY #6

I think a baseline level of attractiveness is what is needed for me to be interested in someone romantically or casually. But outside of that... being mature, trustworthy, and being a safe haven for me to return to, I suppose. I work in two jobs that constantly are under scrutiny, having someone to return to without judgments and who understands the position I'm in is rare, and beautiful. I don't imagine most people who look at me are likely to accept me as I am, but I am very lucky to have found someone that has.

SURVEY #7

There is nothing I enjoy more than sitting at home with my partner and my Yamper, while picking random assortments of notes on my guitar to test songs for my band, especially after being able to sleep in for once.

SURVEY #8

Hmm. If I had to pick I would choose Normal and Electric types. Normal types, because despite their boring typing, they have the most interesting Pokemon and moves, and Electric types because they're usually fast and aggressive Pokemon.

SURVEY #9

People who walk past you holding the door without saying anything or acknowledging your presence. People who treat their subordinates or their waiters horribly. People who twist your words out of context to serve their agenda. These are pretty normal experiences I feel. But as someone in the spotlight of fame. I also think people who actively harass people I care about because of their association with me are terrible. People who have no understanding of personal space or just wish to associate with you for your status. I think being tossed into the limelight exposes a lot more of human behavior that you normally wouldn't notice without.

SURVEY #10

I'm very fond of the smell of Johnson and Johnson baby oil and Apricot blossoms, they remind me of a more peaceful time, where my life was normal and my only worry was money.

SURVEY #11

I don't think this is something that can be explained. Pokemon have been a part of our lives ever since birth. I think that a world without them would be like sinking into a void. They are extensions of us, and the bonds we have with them are often taken too much for granted, or exploited without care. So I suppose I do love them. I love my own, especially, since they've gotten me through the most difficult times in my life.

SURVEY #12

Mmm... I have many but they are personal. I've achieved a lot of my success due to my daydreams, but it was me acting on the chances given to me that lead me to success today. Youthful naivety is one of the world's greatest catalysts for change; dreams are good to have, but act on them when you still have the opportunity.

SUGGESTIONS?

What are your thoughts on the Pokemon League?
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 10:34:02 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I want to see my family all together in the same place again. I don't want to die before that happens.

SURVEY #2

Oh definitely my coat! It's lasted a surprisingly long time thanks to my Leavanny, and kept me warm through even coldest of Hoenn's winters.

SURVEY #3

I was still a teenager when the Ultra Beasts were running around the region, so there wasn't much I could do then. Even now I suppose the only thing I could do is carry on delivering mail and keeping everyone in touch with each other. Communication is important in times of crisis, ya know!

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokémon?"

If I'm being brutally honest, 'd probably bottle it up 'til I just couldn't anymore. I have a lot on my plate as it is, and it's not like I have anything saved up to stop working for a while and grieve properly. I just gotta keep moving.
I'm scared of the day I can't anymore.

SURVEY #5

Gardening! I think people are surprised by it sometimes, since I enjoy being off the ground so much, but I've been tending to flowers ever since I was kid with my grandma, so there's a lot of good memories there!

SURVEY #6

Strong! Dumb as rocks! And a heart of gold! Himbos all the way!
…These are anonymous right?

SURVEY #7

A grassy hill by the ocean, with nothing but open air above me. The rare spots where the earth, sea, and sky can all exist in harmony-those are the best!

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokémon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

Normal and Flying! I'm as common as a Pidgey for sure!

SURVEY #9

Oh boy. Honestly, I'm not sure anymore? It feels like there's a lot of stuff I should be more angry about, but I just don't have the time, ya know? I can't really waste energy on grudges and stuff when I can't even feed myself.

SURVEY #10

The scent of the sea has some pretty heavy baggage for me nowadays, but I don't think I could ever live without it. I guess that's one reason to be glad I landed in Hoenn-you can smell the ocean everywhere here!

SURVEY #11

"Why do you like, love or hate Pokémon? Why do you own Pokémon?"

I wouldn't be able to do even half the work I do without my Pokémon! Not to mention they've gotten me through some of the worst times of my life, being just about the only company I had for a few years. I couldn't live without them, and that's probably why I spoil them to the point of not listening to me…

SURVEY #12

Sometimes I dream that I'm Pidgey, or a Tailow, or some other bird-and I just take off, ya know? Soaring away, totally weightless, with no real destination in mind…
I don't dwell on it much. Dreams don't really help all that much in the real world, after all.

SUGGESTIONS?

Not really a suggestion so much as a complaint: The last time I filled out one of these me and a buncha other folks got sent to another dimension where we slowly lost parts of ourselves while learning about how we were gonna end the multiverse and ultimately watched our loved ones willingly throw their lives away before everything got reset back to normal.
Has this issue been resolved, or…?

But for a real suggestion: What's your favorite food?
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,682 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 13:05:51 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered in-character and anonymously

SURVEY #1: "What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"

I don't have a bucket list, but I hear Kalos is nice. It would be interesting to visit one day. As for regrets, there are always things I could have done better, but I think I did a pretty good job, all things considered.
SURVEY #2: "What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

I don't go anywhere without my wristwatch.
SURVEY #3: "If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"

I'd defend myself and what is mine.
SURVEY #4: "How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"

A family member? Hmm, not well. I would be devastated, naturally. Pokémon, though, are simply tools. You don't grieve a hammer if it's broken, do you?
SURVEY #5: "What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"

I like working out — lifting weights at the gym, or jogging in the mornings. It's important to stay in shape and be healthy.
SURVEY #6: "What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

I have pretty high standards, but a person's confidence is most attractive. Gorgeous women who know what they want and take it without hesitation are my preference.
SURVEY #7: "What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"

My home. It is my domain, and I completely control everything in it.
SURVEY #8: "If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

Ghost-type, I guess. They are my favorite.
SURVEY #9: "What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"

I hate when my things disobey or fail their tasks. However, I've learned it's not always wise to lose control of your emotions, especially in public. I try to keep the bigger picture in mind whenever I want to lash out. Emotions and the display of them are all strategic, after all.
SURVEY #10: "What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"

Zev does not answer this question. However, after leaving Rustboro, he texts a certain person to ask about the particular scent of her perfume. Whatever she answers, he tucks the knowledge into the back of his mind and remembers it for a long, long time.
SURVEY #11: "Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"

Pokémon are useful. That's all.
SURVEY #12: "What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

I like to imagine hypothetical scenarios I might find myself in, and how I would handle them.
close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
95 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 1:54:02 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar
answered IC by

SURVEY #1

Duet with would be quite lovely. That's really the biggest thing on my bucket list.

SURVEY #2

I try to keep my hair back in a small ponytail, and I use a special hairband for it. Well, a couple of them.

SURVEY #3

What choice do I have but to fight? I have a bum knee, running is painful as shit. Better to stay and fight than die tired.

SURVEY #4

Manic depression and heavy songwriting, and eating lots of ice cream.

SURVEY #5

Writing music? I'm also trying to train up my Pokemon...

SURVEY #6

Handsome young men with hearts of gold and love to dance and potentially sing. Really outgoing men.

SURVEY #7

Large studio, soft tunes in the background, all my Pokemon around me as I listen to music and potentially write some more.

SURVEY #8

I don't have a preference.

SURVEY #9

Thankfully I've never gotten that mad. Most I've had were typical sibling spats.

SURVEY #10

Vanilla roast coffee with extra cream and one sugar cube.

SURVEY #11

They're super powerful beasts capable of destroying cities if put in the wrong hands or interfered with complete disregard to their habitats. I'll let that sink in a little bit, there needs to be a good balance of things.

SURVEY #12

Dreaming of a married life already, despite being in my early twenties. Is that sad?
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 2:14:42 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I'd like to travel more, even to places I've already been to. I'd like to visit Ecruteak again. It feels like I haven't visited in a long time.

SURVEY #2

I enjoy wearing light dresses. They're perfect for the Lilycove weather.

SURVEY #3

Oh, dear. I'd certainly volunteer to help protect Hoenn, and ask my Pokemon to help.

SURVEY #4

I'd be very sad, but there's a saying that goes, "Time heals all wounds." I would grieve certainly, and honor their memory by visiting their grave, or engaging in activities that remind me of them. Hopefully, the pain of their passing would ease over time.

SURVEY #5

I love to explore different places and shops to find inspiration for new recipes for my cafe. It's fun, productive, and engages the creative mind!

SURVEY #6

Qualities like integrity and passion for a person's line of work or hobby stand out to me.

SURVEY #7

A garden, with plenty of colors and scents to draw inspiration from. I also like the grocery store. I think grocery shopping when not in a rush can be peaceful and calming.

SURVEY #8

I think perhaps a grass type, because I enjoy nature. Probably also because of all the fruits and floral infusions I enjoy adding to boba recipes!

SURVEY #9

I don't really become angry very often. When one starts to become upset, it is important to center oneself and not become upset.

SURVEY #10

Oh, I love floral scents like jasmine and lavender. I like all the different scents associated with different creative flavors of tea. My mother runs a traditional teahouse in Ecruteak, so I'm often reminded of her when there's green tea brewing.

SURVEY #11

I love Pokemon for their kindness and loyalty. They make so many people's lives better with their companionship and help.

SURVEY #12

I enjoy daydreaming about what kind of boba tea to create next. I think the power of imagination is quite useful and fun, because people can explore new possibilities for themselves and turn them into reality.

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 4:15:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

This feels like three different questions, with three different answers.

My 'bucket list' contains many things. New experiences are something I crave, in any shape or form. To list them all would be futile; it may suffice to simply say, I wish to live in a way that makes me feel alive.

If I died without achieving those things, I wouldn't regret that specifically.

But I regret many things, whether or not I live or die in this exact moment. That is a separate matter altogether.

SURVEY #2

...I don't have one.

(Elsewhere, in the garden of , a lost piece of once-treasured sentimentality gathers dust.)

SURVEY #3

The unspeakable things I would do to obtain a Nihilego of my very own.

SURVEY #4

That depends. How 'loved' is this loved one? Do we mourn them, or are we glad to be rid of them?

Either way, the dignified silence of a peace lily seems appropriate.

SURVEY #5

If I didn't have hobbies, I think I'd go mad. Gardening is my first love, and my mother taught me that hobby. Toxicology is a second love, and my late mother-in-law indirectly passed that on to me. Other than that: botany, floristry, perfumery, sewing, chess, baking, cooking, reading...

As you can see, I've had a lot of time left to my own devices. But I've never been one to enjoy being idle.

SURVEY #6

In what context? In friendships, I prefer a shared kinship of experience, I suppose. Some understanding of what it is that binds you to another person, in order to build a solid foundation upon.

For attractions of a different nature, the greatest possible sin is to be boring.

SURVEY #7

The Petalburg Woods. It often surprises people how much I love the outdoors. Even when it comes to my home, I prefer to leave my windows open so that I don't feel so confined.

SURVEY #8

Grass/Poison type. Likely due to the two primary hobbies I mentioned above.

SURVEY #9

I do my best to retain my composure in the face of adversity. However, certain reporters such as and have the gift of being able to shatter that composure by merely opening their mouths.

Wake a sleeping Seviper, don't be surprised when you get bit.

SURVEY #10

My mother always wore a lily-of-the-valley and honeysuckle perfume, and I'll admit a preference for wearing it, myself. My mother-in-law favored Casablanca lilies, because their cloying scent masks other... unpleasant odors. It's a trick of hers I've borrowed for the same reason.

I'm certain there are many more, too many for me to list.

SURVEY #11

Pokémon are simpler than human beings. They are predictable in the way they behave, and in the ways they love. They lack the same human capacity for deceit, even in the cruelest among them; they are merely acting based on their inherent natures, puppets left to the whims of nature's design.

For this reason, I suppose I find them easier to be with than most people. Mine have been fine companions in times when other people have not been.

SURVEY #12

I don't daydream.

Imagination is best spent on matters that can be made reality.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 21:27:25 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I've lived a life of service. It's kept me from accomplishing personal goals and pursuing dreams. If I didn't dedicate myself to my job, to my region, then I would likely regret that more. There will always be something I regret not doing, but you can't have it all.

SURVEY #2

Ooo hmmm I love a good flannel! At home, I love to wear my boyfriend's shirts. They smell like him and are always very cozy ^_^

SURVEY #3

If they are invading Hoenn, then I would obviously defend it! Can't have them thinking they can get away with it . . . again. I'd also study them becuase S C I E N C E.

SURVEY #4

Probably bury myself in my work. Nothing like a good ole fashioned distraction to bury the trauma!

SURVEY #5

Hobbies require time off, which I don't have so. . .

SURVEY #6

Hmmm I like em tall and strong, like E4 ! Bonus if they're a little bit goofy and willing to accompany me on my crazy pursuits. I think the most attractive thing to me is their dedication. Not to me, but to something bigger than themselves.

SURVEY #7

Definitely the great outdoors! I love the freedom of being outside and connecting with nature.

SURVEY #8

Oh gosh! That's a hard question! I've never been drawn to a specific typing. I guess if I had to choose . . . flying maybe? I love the freedom and definitely enjoy being up in the sky. Ooo maybe psychic too. I'm very inquisitive and I feel psychic types are always curious and looking to learn new things - like me!

SURVEY #9

Easy. Team Rocket. Bunch of bullies. What they did in Kanto is unspeakable and there's no doubt they'll try it here too. They must be stopped!

SURVEY #10

A campfire is always a pleasant scent. Although the memories associated with it aren't always pleasant, it a consistent reminder of where I came from and why I do what I do. The nostalgic scent of stables reminds me of home and my childhood on the ranch. It's not the most pleasant smell but I like it.

SURVEY #11

I love pokemon. I dedicated my life to saving them and fostering the pokemon-human bond. They can bring the best out in people, and can provide comfort and understanding where humans may lack such empathy. They are pure.

SURVEY #12

I don't daydream much. My mind is usually occupied with my work. When I do, it's of a peaceful future, one I can be proud of. My services will no longer be needed and I can find peace and start a family without the fear of bringing them into a world that threatens to tear us apart. It's unrealistic. That's why it doesn't occupy much of my time.

I think imagination is very important. Without it, discoveries would remain lost and solutions would be scarce. A well developed imagination can be the key to success!

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 22:05:38 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered anonymously and IC by

SURVEY #1

Going in deep with question number one, huh? 

There will always be more of the world I want to travel to and experience, but I'm not going to regret what I haven't done in my last moments. I'm squeezing everything I can out of this life. 

SURVEY #2

My wedding bracelet is my favourite. Me and Mrs Anonymous Passerby made them for each other because rings aren't really our thing. Have you seen this knot? It ain't going anywhere, locked in good.

Though technically I'm on my second now. Lost the first in a freak kitchen accident. Not my own, mind you.

SURVEY #3

Defend Lilycove and my family from them, probably. I've seen the damage they can leave behind.

I haven't had the pleasure of running into most of the UB's but a friend of mine has a Celesteela that's just my kind of thing. A cliché for a pilot to want the aircraft looking one? Sure. But I could pull it off.

SURVEY #4

Keep moving forward. Live. Stagnancy doesn't help heal wounds like that. 

SURVEY #5

In the last couple of years I've really gotten into cooking. I used to do it back home just to help out the family, y'know? But since I got my own kitchen I've been enjoying trying new recipes and making old ones that I remember from Alto Mare. It's always best cooking with and for someone else, though.

She's a menace with a spatula but will always be my favourite kitchen company. (Don't tell Sammy.)  

SURVEY #6

So, my type? I married them.

SURVEY #7

Outside. With a clear sight of the horizon where the ocean and the sky meet. Even since I was a kid, looking out at that kind of view always made me want to head off on some adventure to discover what laid beyond it. Now it gives me a weirdly nice feeling of nostalgia and excitement for what is waiting for me in the future. 

SURVEY #8

Flying/Water type. Flying is a no-brainer. Water for my Alto Marean roots.

SURVEY #9

Don't mess around with my family. Simple enough. Then I won't need to answer that last question - keep it a mystery.  

SURVEY #10

Campfire and ocean brine remind me of some of my favourite nights spent beneath the stars with skyler. Drinking, dancing and taking on the world together, in our own way.

Cotognata and wood shavings reminds me of Alto Mare and when I lived at my grandparents. There's a quince tree in their garden that my nonna cooks with sometimes and my nonno has a workshop nearby. 

Partial to the smell of dew, these days…  

SURVEY #11

They're great companions. Constants. Some can be depended on as partners and others become part of the family. There are some who's bond I cherish.    

SURVEY #12

Daydreams? I think about all the places I want to see and visit. I think about my wife. Plenty where I'm doing things with my wife in the places I want to visit - or anywhere, really - those are always good. Ten out of ten. Would daydream again.

Dreams? It's a roll of a dice what your mind decides to see or remember. Sometimes, you don't get lucky. 

SUGGESTIONS?

When the dome around Hoenn lifts, is there anywhere in the world you'd like to travel to? Contact Nautica.