[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: NOVEMBER 30TH, 11:59PM PST
CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT EVENT

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rd14o1p7Qx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Castelia City (Night): Remastered ► Pokémon Black & White (ZAME ARRANGEMENT)

EXPOSITION

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ — This survey company has expanded its business and services from Castelia City. Providing questionnaires and statistics about the citizens of Hoenn, you're bound to learn something new about the trainers around you![break][break]

ICLY, these survey questions may be accessed digitally or in person at RUSTBORO CITY. You may also choose to answer these survey questions OOCLY instead. These surveys are also answered ANONYMOUSLY.

LIST OF SURVEY QUESTIONS

SURVEY #1

"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"

SURVEY #2

"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

SURVEY #3

"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #5

"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"[break][break]
(SUBMITTED BY )

SURVEY #6

"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

SURVEY #7

"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

SURVEY #9

"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"

SURVEY #10

"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"

SURVEY #11

"Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"

SURVEY #12

"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

INSTRUCTIONS & REWARDS

INSTRUCTIONS

TO PARTICIPATE, please heed the following guidelines:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Post in this thread with your answers to the survey questions.
  • All of your characters may participate.
  • To redeem full rewards, you must answer at least TWO SURVEY QUESTIONS (EXCLUDING THE SUGGESTION). The answer's level of THOROUGHNESS, DETAIL, AND LENGTH is entirely up to your discretion.
  • Please indicate if your character is answering a survey question ICLY or OOCLY.

REWARDS

COMPLETING TWO SURVEY QUESTIONS will net your character the following rewards:

The POKEDOLLARS will be added to accounts upon liking the post. To roll the GACHAPON TICKET, please post in the SITE SHOP.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 8:48:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
answered IC by

SURVEY #1

"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"

I hope to bring peace and glorious opportunity to my people before I die. I've shunned them for far too long, and I know I have the power to change their world for the better. If I died before righting these wrongs, I would only regret not working to do so sooner.

SURVEY #2

"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

I'm quite fond of my black Kalosian cashmere pea coat during the colder seasons. Naturally, however, I find myself wearing my eyeglasses more often than not. They are black with accents of gold. Quite stylish, in my opinion. 

SURVEY #3

"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"

I would seize leadership faster than I had prior and help coordinate the fight against them. Though I haven't captured one of my own yet, I am quite fond of KARTANA's design. Interdimensional origami is certainly something.

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"

It depends. I have experience in all three options presented, and I can tell you that I process each one differently. The common denominator in dealing with all three, however, lies in burying myself in my work. I endeavor never to let despair keep me from moving forward.

SURVEY #5

"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"

I practice martial arts four days out of the week. It is a hobby, a discipline, and exercise that strengthens my state of mind and my health. I also partake in painting, reading, and horticulture from time to time. All three put my mind at ease.

SURVEY #6

"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

Kindness. Forethought. Intelligence, and the ability to rein in one's own emotions when the world wants to see you crumble instead. Physical attributes are irrelevant. I find myself drawn to those who hold a deep love for life and shine brighter for it.

SURVEY #7

"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"

My private study on a chilly winter afternoon. The fireplace crackles nearby. The radio plays a pleasant classical melody. The world outside is a wonderland of white snow void of human presence. The peace this scene instills in me is sublime.

SURVEY #8

"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"

Dragon and Steel. My family has a deep history with dragons that goes back millennia. In addition, I've been told my personality can be as cold and unwavering as steel. I don't take offense to that. I practice the sword, too, so I suppose that plays into that as well.

SURVEY #9

"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"

There isn't much capable of doing that to me anymore. If someone were to attack my friends, or the loved ones I have left, however, I would most certainly respond in vicious fashion. I temper my anger through sheer willpower, logic, and natural disposition.

SURVEY #10

"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"

Peppermint. Pine. Petrichor. Shepherd's Pie. I am reminded of Christmases spent with loved ones, hunting expeditions with my father, countryside stone-cobbled streets in the rain, and a childhood spent exploring the world.

SURVEY #11

Pokémon are useful when obedient. They allow humanity to reach heights that they would have taken much longer to reach otherwise. To own a Pokémon is to harness its power as your own. We are like demi-gods through them. Sometimes, the companionship they provide is quite nice as well. I try not to let myself get too attached to Pokémon that way, however.

SURVEY #12

"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

There's a lighthouse in the fog. A moonlit pathway flanked by thick darkness and ferns on each side. Water dripping from a crack in the ceiling. A hallway with a shadow figure standing at the end of it. Black hair cascading all around you; but the face above you remains obscured. The power of imagination is the catalyst to shaping one's reality as they see fit.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 8:57:51 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

#1 What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?
Huh?! I don't wanna die right now. I have so much more living to do! I find this an oddly threatening question.

#2 What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?
My favorite article of clothing? My Pokemon disguise of course! Although, I suppose if I wanted to emulate a real Pokemon I should go completely naked. That would be weird, though. It would be weird, right?

#3 If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?
I like the purple one. The one with an antenna on its head? That's an Ultra Beast, right?

#4 How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?
I don't really know. I wouldn't want that to happen to me ever. I guess I'd try my best to cherish their memory and be happy, because that's what they would want.

#5 What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?
I'm something of a scientist, you know. It's important to research Pokemon in their natural habitat and learn as much as I can about them, if I wanna become one myself.

#6 What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?
Attractive? Are we talking about the process of finding a mate? I guess that, if I ever turned into a Pokemon, I'd want my trainer to pair me up with other strong Pokemon so that we could make quality Pokemon Eggs!

#7 What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?
I love the outdoors! I wonder if it's because my true calling in life is to become a Pokemon.

#8 If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?
Any type would be welcome, but I think the type that truly represents me is the Dragon type.

#9 What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?
People who hurt other people or Pokemon. They make me so angry, I wanna hit them with my super effective signature move! But that would hurt them too, wouldn't it? Have I become the thing I hate?

#10 What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?
I like the scent people and Pokemon give off. Like, when you hug someone you really like, they smell really nice for some reason. That scent puts me at ease.

#11 Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?
Isn't it obvious? Because Pokemon are AWESOME!

#12 What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?
My dream is to become a Pokemon. Sometimes I imagine being one, but imagination alone can only get you so far, you know?

SUGGESTION. Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below.
I dunno. A physical interview maybe? I wanna know who keeps sending these.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 11:27:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY @remington)

SURVEY #1

My bucket list? Since I have no intention of dying anytime soon, it's the furthest thing from my mind. But, if I have to give a proper answer - it would be... Hm... To achieve the success I deeply want in life. Without people weighing me down. Just to give certain people the middle finger. I'd find that deeply satisfying. Even if I were to die right after. So no, I would not regret it.

SURVEY #2

I'm not a "fashion" guy, but I guess it would be my Teravolt brand tee shirt. And the silver watch I bought a year or two ago with my own hard-earned money.

SURVEY #3

I'd fight them. I wouldn't mind having a chance to catch one. Something about creatures from another dimension being at your beck and call is... tantalizing. As for a favorite? Mine would have to be Celesteela. It's oddly beautiful in a way, elegant, yet deadly.

SURVEY #4

"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
Harden my heart... Ignore the pain. Sometimes you got to keep moving, despite the hurt. No one will be there for you to dry your tears. You got to be strong, a pillar of strength. Though it may kill you and the memories haunt you, you gotta press on. For them and for you...

SURVEY #5

No one expects it about me, but I enjoy baking. It's one of the few things I got to learn and enjoy as a child. Before... well. That's not important. But what is important is that I can make a mean devil's food cake, from scratch.

SURVEY #6

I'm not really attracted to looks, if a man or woman is attractive then that's a bonus. I'm more attractive to people's personalities. If a person isn't submissive and meek or not obnoxious and idiotic, then I may just like them naturally. Hm. I guess you can say I'm attracted to mature adults? People who have their heads on their shoulders in some way. I guess that also means I'm attracted to folks a bit older than me too.

SURVEY #7

Spending a lot of time indoors growing up made me appreciate the good outdoors. I find it peaceful to just sit on a park bench or somewhere under a tree and read or write, or just relax for a bit. Fresh air is good for you and wasting away inside is a quicker way to end up in an early grave. Or so I've heard.

SURVEY #8

People say I have a "dark" personality so I guess I'd be a Dark type. Personally, I wouldn't mind being a Psychic type. Having that level of mental fortitude and power is enthralling. To break and bend enemies with a thought is pretty badass.

SURVEY #9

I like to think I have a good handle on my anger. But something that would rile me up? Probably being snubbed of my hard work. To have all my achievements taken from me by someone else would genuinely piss me off. That being said, my anger isn't fiery, it's cold. I may not seem angry due to a lack of reaction, but like a bad chill, it lingers.

SURVEY #10

Cinnamon and chocolate. The scent of freshly baked cookies in the winter. The smell of old, worn, paper, books, and ink. Of long nights in the low light studying in the dark. The smell of steel and polish, of my dad cleaning the weapons he used in war. And the long talks of the days he fought overseas. Things that I can never forget.

SURVEY #11

Pokemon are smart but not judgemental. They don't give a shit beyond being there for you. (For the most part). Pokemon you own are loyal and dedicated and won't stab you in the back unless they're untrained. Basically, I'm less likely to be betrayed or used by a pokemon than a human. Pokemon are good, calming, company. Unlike the majority of humankind.

SURVEY #12

I don't dream much. But when I do it's usually some kind of nightmare. Twisted shit that I can barely comprehend when I wake up. What are these nightmares, exactly? ...None of your business. We're done here.

SUGGESTIONS?

"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
If you had to choose, what would you be willing to sacrifice more? Your passion? Or your ambition?

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,220 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 13:28:54 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

answered anonymously and IC by

SURVEY #1

I would like to see my children grow up into fine adults before I die.

SURVEY #2

I'm terribly fond of Capes.

SURVEY #3

I've only dealt with precious few Ultra Beasts in my time, but I've read a little on the subject matter. I'm quite fond of the one denominated 'UB-04: Blade'— Kartana.

SURVEY #4

Last it happened, I retired from my career and became more involved with my family.

SURVEY #5

I recently took into botany (); I wouldn't call it important, but I find it helps me deal with the stress of work quite well. It can quite calming.

I've a few habits most would call hobbies, but I cannot call a daily, regular occurrence a hobby.

SURVEY #6

Societal preconceptions of physical attractiveness work just fine for me.

Character matters little nowadays.

SURVEY #7

A wide open field. I enjoy the freedom of it.

SURVEY #8

Fighting and Steel. It just makes sense.

SURVEY #9

I can't think of anything off the top of my head. Someone hurting my daughters, to be certain, but the possibility is low enough as to be negligible. As to how to temper one's anger, 'tis merely a matter of keeping perspective.

SURVEY #10

Ginger tea. Someone I used to know liked it a lot— and my daughters share that fondness for it.

SURVEY #11

Pokémon are my oldest friends and family. And they are undeniably powerful.

SURVEY #12

A flowing sword, held by an unknown hand. My mind has been overflowing with inspiration recently. It needs an outlet, and I believe I've found it. (, , )

Imagination is one of the qualities that has brought a weak species like humanity to the top of the food chain.

SUGGESTIONS?

Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?

close tab

played by

lucina

Zelle
She / Her
~22
August 17
Hammerlocke, Galar
Unknown
Interpol
Officer
I am not a creature that was born. I am a fire that was set.
awards
34 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zelle
Giselle Sigebrand
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 13:53:13 GMT
Giselle Sigebrand Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I want to bring an end to Rocket before I die. I'd regret not doing that.

SURVEY #2

My sword.

SURVEY #3

Of course I would defend Hoenn from the Ultra Beasts.

SURVEY #4

...Next question.

SURVEY #5

I love to spar with swords. Archery is a close second. They're great practice to hone and strengthen the body and mind. They involve technical skill, but also practical skill. Knowing in your mind the moves to defend yourself or overcome an opponent is different from knowing in your body and muscles how to do those things.

SURVEY #6

What? I guess if they're tall and look strong. Why?

SURVEY #7

Outside in a field, just me and the dummy for target practice. But my Pokemon could be there, too, if they want to watch or play around.

SURVEY #8

I like fire-type Pokemon, so I suppose fire.

SURVEY #9

I hate it when someone stands in my way when I have things to do.

SURVEY #10

I like... chamomile. Next question.

SURVEY #11

I like my Pokemon because they're loyal, strong, and hardworking. They've got my back when I need them and I have theirs. We're a team.

SURVEY #12

Sometimes I daydream about subduing my enemies.
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2022 23:08:29 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I'd regret nothing because I'd be dead.

SURVEY #2

See this band around my wrist? It's my wedding bracelet - technically my fourth one cuz I keep tearing them. Angelo - that's my husband - makes them for me. It's got tiny Water Stone shards, there, see?

SURVEY #3

I'd kill them all over again. But if I could get a hold of one of the bastards, I'd probably choose one of those wiggly ones. Nihilego. I got a score to settle.

SURVEY #4

I wouldn't. I'd make it everyone else's problem.

SURVEY #5

My friends would tell you that my hobbie's drinking and brawling. Lies and slander, all of it. I'm actually very profficient at making the best egg sandwiches this side of Hoenn. Just ask , or . They can't get enough of 'em.

SURVEY #6

The whole of my sexuality is 's majestic butt.

SURVEY #7

The Lilycove docks early in the morning. It's where everything started for me, in a way. The starting point for my next journey, my next adventure. It feels like new beginnings. Like nostalgia. Like coming home.

SURVEY #8

Water, I guess. That one's kinda on the nose...

SURVEY #9

Go after my treasure, I go after you. No, seriously. I'm also very protective of my loved ones, and my freedom. But isn't everyone?

I don't temper my anger. What kind of question is that?

SURVEY #10

Campfire and ocean brine. Reminds me drunken dancing and star-watching and whispered promises and of slowly cobbling a life together with . Blooming jasmine brings me back to my childhood and my father's garden. I used to sneak past it to go down to the beach. It'd drive my parents nuts.

SURVEY #11

They're useful tools and beloved companions and everything in between.

SURVEY #12

Most of my daydreams involve unmentionable things and my husband. And my dreams... I'd rather not speak about them.

SUGGESTIONS?

What would your ideal date be? And who with?

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,862 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 0:00:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

Bucket lists are for men who fear death. I am no such man. (OOC: And that was a fucking lie.)

SURVEY #2

My wedding ring, of course.

SURVEY #3

Same as I did the first time they invaded: I'd fight them. I'm most fond of Stakataka, but Nihilego is a close second.

SURVEY #4

Seek vengeance.

SURVEY #5

I restore fossils in my off time. I have to get some use out of my PhD, after all. It's an enjoyable, if expensive hobby.

SURVEY #6

Nothing I love more than someone who can challenge me. Physically, emotionally... Thankfully I've met my match in my husband.

SURVEY #7

Home. The cold air turned up, snuggled up under the blankets with a good book and my husband beside me. Because it's comfortable. Because it's where I feel safe.

SURVEY #8

Steel/Water. (The Steel is for Gavin himself, representing his rigidity and iron will. The Water is for his bond with Lugia, and also because Steel/Water is 1/4 resistance to Ice and that's hilarious seeing as he's from Circhester.)

SURVEY #9

Leave my family alone, or else. You cannot reform a bomb once it's detonated.

SURVEY #10

Winter, the cold bite of the breeze and the sharp scent of pine needles. The brine of the ocean and the scent of moss and vanilla.

SURVEY #11

All Pokémon exist for the glory of Team Rocket.

SURVEY #12

I would do better not to dream, I think. (His dreams are usually night terrors.) Imagination is powerful, but it is important not to lose oneself within it.

SUGGESTIONS?

Do you name your Pokemon? Why, or why not? Do you follow a certain theme?
close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 1:14:57 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar
answered IC by

SURVEY #1

Visiting every region and being back lots of gifts to my siblings and the orphans she takes care of! Right now, not kicking enough Rocket butt.

SURVEY #2

My earrings, easy peasy. Some people would say they are unproffesional for a Ranger. I don't care, and until/unless they prove to be a detriment, I will continue to wear them.

SURVEY #3

Easy, defeat them and send them back home. Likely put them to sleep and then shove them back through the hole they came out of. I don't have a favorite.

SURVEY #4

Much the same as before. Cry, bury them, and try to move on. No much to really tell.

SURVEY #5

Besides training? Partying it up! Whenever I have the funds at least.

SURVEY #6

Soft features, I want a pretty boy hanging of my arm! That said, I'd give much any guy a chance if they're nice enough or if we have similar interests. No Rocket sympathizers though.

SURVEY #7

Not caves. I can live pretty much in any place besides that. Outdoors is preferred, so any house I have would have to have lots of windows and open space.

SURVEY #8

Dragon, easy. Maybe flying too, since nothing feels as exilerating as darting through the sky on the back of my Dragonite at incredible speed. While also having the power and resolve to take on just about anything.

SURVEY #9

Seeing Rockets in general. More so if I witness them actually doing some harm. Just taking a step back and breath and think the next few actions out rationally helps me out.

SURVEY #10

Don't really know? Hot chocolate and Lava Cake going on often reminds me of Mom...

SURVEY #11

I like them because...they're so fascinating! And they're an integral part of our lives and ecosystems. I own Pokemon to help me with my job, though I've also helped my first two babies, now very big babies.

SURVEY #12

Stomping Rocket into nonexistence, rehabilitating members whose crimes weren't terribly bad, orphans, etc. Oh, and maybe becoming a leader of a branch. And maybe some good looking dudes once in a while.
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 1:31:16 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
answered IC by

SURVEY #1

Getting every badge in Hoenn! Right now, no bucket list really, aside from seeing baby bro graduate high school.

SURVEY #2

I don't have anything that I'm particularly attached to. Everything just goes with a certain outfit, and that's that.

SURVEY #3

I don't really know. First instinct is to run...but maybe I'll try to fight back and stall for time for others to leave.

SURVEY #4

Not really sure on this one either. Never had to deal with that yet.

SURVEY #5

Playing with my peeps, yo! All my Pokemon are my friends, and they all want attention!

SURVEY #6

Mostly similar to my body type? Anyone that's kind and sweet and can handle my manic ways.

SURVEY #7

A larger city please! I love Slateport and Lilycove, especially since they have beaches!

SURVEY #8

I...actually have no idea. XD

SURVEY #9

I've never really gotten mad. Just trying to harm my family and friends. And in that case, I'm not holding anything back.

SURVEY #10

Mom's cooking. And she cooks a lot.

SURVEY #11

They're so awesome! What's not to love?

SURVEY #12

Becoming the Pokemon Champion! Maybe...hopefully...eventually?
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 7:30:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

I've done most of what I wanted to do apart from getting married. That's coming up in the foreseeable future. And I don't regret anything.

SURVEY #2

Virizion's MAGICAL LEAF.

SURVEY #3

I'd do what I have always done and defend Hoenn and the world. But if that answer is too boring, then I'd befriend one of them — or all of them! I like the muscly one, Buzzwole, because it looks most like me.

SURVEY #4

I'd move on.

SURVEY #5

I've always answered battling but recently introduced me to dancing, and I found that quite fun.

SURVEY #6

Everything about .

SURVEY #7

The outdoors. Mount Chimney, for example.

SURVEY #8

Ground, as I'm down to earth, and Fire, as I can be aggressive and fiery at times.

SURVEY #9

Team Rocket. I always have control over my anger which is something I learned through time and experience.

SURVEY #10

Firewood reminds me of the many nights spent traveling around Kanto. Those nights were often warm and fond, though there are the few that I am...less fond of.

SURVEY #11

My Pokemon are extensions of myself in a way, each with their own defining personality and traits that make them unique. I enjoy the experience in raising them, training them, and working with them.

SURVEY #12

I've been daydreaming about rubies recently. No idea why, though.

SUGGESTIONS?

What's your dream occupation/job?

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,591 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 8:25:15 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

Well, there are two things I will regret if I were to die right now. One is that I wouldn’t have achieved my dream of making Hoenn into a safe place for future generations. And two is that I wouldn’t have gotten to experience the joys of parenthood.

I know it seems odd that I would want to procreate when I claim that Hoenn isn’t a safe place. But I will die someday, and if by then I have yet to achieve my dream then I would need someone to continue my work.

And since I do not think my siblings or cousins have any intentions of procreating, then it falls to me to do so, right? (besides I am the only one for now who has a partner, as far as I know, so there’s that.)

SURVEY #2

Easy! Business Suits. If made properly they are surprisingly comfortable.

SURVEY #3

If Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn. I will personally kill every last one of them… I mean, I would give them the opportunity to surrender, and if they don’t. Well, It’s an invasion, and you know what Hoenn does to invaders.

As for favorites. I don’t have any. I do have a target though. Necrozma. That one and all of its ilk needs to be exterminated for what it did to Hoenn and is now doing to Galar.

SURVEY #4

I would grieve them, maybe even seek counseling if I feel the need for it. And swear revenge against whatever caused their death.

SURVEY #5

Pokémon training. I know it’s a bit of a cliché, but it’s something I’ve enjoyed for a long time. Though I honestly can’t even explain why. It was just something about it, the way Pokémon fought, the power they presented, the bonds between trainer and Pokémon. Something like that.

SURVEY #6

What do I find attractive? Hmmm. I don’t think I’ve ever thought about it.

Well, I will admit I am not too picky when it comes to people’s looks. Men or Women, both have their positives and negatives. I think perhaps it is more of a personality thing with me. If you are comfortable with yourself, then that’s definitely appealing to me. Does that make sense?

SURVEY #7

My preferred environment is in the arms of the one I love. Given my work and Pokémon training hobby. I am pretty much used to all manners of environments. But the one that brings me the most peace is together with my significant other.

SURVEY #8

I would be a Dragon/Steel type, no doubts.

SURVEY #9

If anyone hurts my friends and loved ones. I will burn the ones who did it, their families, and their communities to make sure that it won’t happen again… Oh that turned dark rather quickly. My apologies.

SURVEY #10

Ever smelled rain? Oh, that’s a dumb question. Of course, you have. Well, my favorite smell would be the scent of a Garden that has just been bathed in rain. I bet you thought I was going to say something cheesy like the “Smell of my significant other” well. I am afraid he smokes. So… I will admit. Not too fond of that.

SURVEY #11

Well. I love them for the same reasons they love me. I offer them friendship, safety, and companionship. And so do they offer these things for me. It’s symbiotic really.

SURVEY #12

The power of Imagination is terrifying. It’s unlimited, no? That’s why I fear my dreams when I go to sleep. For in them my failures hunt me constantly. Be they Necrozma, Meteno, Team Rocket. All of them are enemies that I have yet to conquer.

SUGGESTIONS?

“If you were given the resources necessary. How would you improve Hoenn’s Educational System (Both Trainer and non-Trainer focused)”

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,318 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 8:46:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

Go fishing in every region. The only thing I would regret is not spending enough time to pursue my hobbies and interests.

SURVEY #2

My tie. It looks smart.

SURVEY #3

If my Naganadel is anything to go by, I believe them to be quite lonely creatures when on their own. So, I would attempt to catch one. Perhaps my Naganadel would appreciate that.

SURVEY #4

I would take the time to process the loss, and when ready, I would attempt to move on.

SURVEY #5

Fishing. It is an art and I wish more people would learn to appreciate it.

SURVEY #6

Confidence in anything they do. I've found power to be rather attractive, too. Though it can be tricky to navigate.

SURVEY #7

Oceans, lakes, rivers. Any body of water is almost always calming, even in the roughest of waters.

SURVEY #8

Water, as I love fishies.

SURVEY #9

I don't often find myself angry, so I'm not sure how best to respond. When I do feel it, I make sure to utilize it instead of letitng it influence me or my actions.

SURVEY #10

The smell of the ocean never ceases to calm me. It reminds me of home, of Cinnabar when it was still whole.

SURVEY #11

I am fond of them as they are the most useful of tools. I own them as I need them.

SURVEY #12

My favorite dream is one where I am simply laying on my back in open waters, somewhere far out at sea with nothing and no one around me. As for imagination, it's something that few people actually utilize well.

SUGGESTIONS?

What is your favorite water-type?

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,791 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 9:00:11 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

So many things! Travel the world with , trek the most challenging of routes, battle on the grandest stages of them all...

I would've regretted a lot of things a couple of months ago. Now, not so much. I'm happy with where I am and what I've done — but this is definitely not the end!

SURVEY #2

I think I wear my DEVON running shoes most often. They're very comfortable and stylish! Check them out and use @hoennhotshot for 15% off!

SURVEY #3

Ultra Beasts are nasty but they do look pretty cool. Unique, at the very least. I'd say Blacephalon is probably my favorite. It looks like a clown (like me?) hehe.

SURVEY #4

Well, I dealt with the loss of my mom very poorly, so I may not be the best person to ask for this! If I had to answer, I'd say surround yourself with your loved ones.

SURVEY #5

Running! It's freeing, and it tethers me to my past and to memories I hold dear. Battling is a close second, but I have my mentor to thank for helping me develop my love for it.

SURVEY #6

Red hair, smart-attires, looks like they could step on you. I wanted to say feet but I was advised against saying so.

SURVEY #7

All of the above? I'm not very picky! My favorite is probably at home, chilling on the couch and watching some good anime. Have you seen My Hero Academia? What are your top three characters? Mine are Deku, Mirio, and Mineta.

SURVEY #8

Probably just Normal-type! I'm very vanilla haha.

SURVEY #9

You know when you're walking down a sidewalk and there's a group in front of you and instead of walking in pairs they all just walk side by side so you can't pass them? Yup, that. I just glare at the back of their heads and hope for the best.

SURVEY #10

Kinda niche but when I open up a pack of instant ramen, I love to take a whiff. It reminds me of my childhood, I guess.

SURVEY #11

Pokemon are great! They help me through tough times, support me daily, and, really, they're just my biggest supporters. My little pogchamps, as I like to call them. Cian Army.

SURVEY #12

I like having dreams where I have superpowers. One recurring dream is where I find myself in a school surrounded by people with quirks. In that dream, I can control air and I have a metal arm, and I think my name is Casey? Someone always screams "No Heroes! No Heroes!" which wakes me up, though.

SUGGESTIONS?

What is your favorite anime?

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2022 16:29:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
SURVEY #1
get a robo dog. nope.

SURVEY #2
i'm starting to like dog tags. they're practical.

SURVEY #3
uh, not sure. maybe naganadel?

SURVEY #4
the good ol' bottle it up method

SURVEY #5
vidya

SURVEY #6
walks my dogs for free

SURVEY #7
a man cave

SURVEY #8
i took an online quiz before and got normal/ghost

SURVEY #9
my expectations are already rock bottom so idk. i'd probably just cry myself to sleep if it happened tho.

SURVEY #10
new books. they smell nostalgic for some reason.

SURVEY #11
can't function in this world without them. and that's not mentioning that they're cute.

SURVEY #12
they don't make sense most of the time, like a mish-mash of movies of different genres, but it's fun. imagination's aight.

SUGGESTIONS?
why am i still awake?