TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:42:51 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

RESPONSE #2

"leather jacket i got to wear on my bike. "

RESPONSE #6

"the most attractive thing a person can have for me is pretty eyes, and aversion to commitment."

RESPONSE #10

"lavender or cinammon take me back to my childhood. but both together make me disassociate.
"
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 4:53:06 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

ANONYMOUS SURVEY ANSWERS (ANSWERED IC BY )

SURVEY #1
"WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WHY? IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, WOULD YOU REGRET ANYTHING?"

Kind of a morbid question. There's a lot of things I would regret, and a lot of things I want to do that I won't be able to if the world ends with Meteno. Here's to hoping it doesn't come to that, right?
SURVEY #2
"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING OR ACCESSORY, OR WHAT DO YOU WEAR THE MOST OFTEN?"

This survey has a weird flow. The thing I wear the most is probably the earing I use as a mega accessory, for my keystone. My favourite... I have a dress I really like, though honestly it's probably the trekking boots I use for ranger work and when going to ruins. Few things are better than a great pair of boots.
SURVEY #3
"IF THE ULTRA BEASTS INVADE HOENN AGAIN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, OR WHICH ULTRA BEAST IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY?"

Which among the interdimensional monsters that almost killed everyone I know and love is my favourite? Yeah, sure. UB-02 Beauty.

I would defend Hoenn, obviously.
SURVEY #4
"HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE, WHETHER A FAMILY MEMBER OR A POKEMON?"

I don't want to think about that.

SURVEY #5
"WHAT ONE HOBBY OR HOBBIES DO YOU HAVE? WHY IS IT/ARE THEY IMPORTANT TO YOU?"

Archery. I used to be a Kyūdō Champion.
Reading. Learning more is always important.
Falconry... I like birds.
SURVEY #6
"WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE? WHAT KIND OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, PERSONALITY TRAITS, OR OTHER FEATURES OF A PERSON STAND OUT TO YOU?"

Recently I learned that there's nothing more attractive that someone who isn't afraid to be themselves no matter what everyone else may think. I like kindness and honesty. Good looks sure don't hurt, though... And being taller than me. Very important.
SURVEY #7
"WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED ENVIRONMENT? IS IT A LIBRARY WITH WHITE NOISE OF PAGES FLIPPING? A NOISY PARTY? THE GREAT OUTDOORS? WHY?"

The depths of a ruin, libraries, museums, forests, mountains, beaches, vast skies on a clear day... There's a lot of places I like.
SURVEY #8
"IF YOU HAD A POKEMON TYPING, WHAT TYPE WOULD YOU BE? WOULD YOU BE A DUAL-TYPE? WHY?"

I have no idea, I never really thought of this. Flying, I guess? Yeah, that seems right.
SURVEY #9
"WHAT IS ONE THING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO FLIP YOUR LID/CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ENRAGED? HOW DO YOU TEMPER YOUR ANGER?"

Some people say I have a temper, I disagree. It's not unreasonable to be mad if someone lies or puts others in danger.
SURVEY #10
"WHAT SORT OF SCENTS ARE YOU FOND OF? DO ANY SCENTS REMIND YOU OF ANY MEMORIES?"

Weird question, but I'll bite. Old books and evergreens. There's other scents I'm starting to really like, though.
SURVEY #11
"WHY DO YOU LIKE, LOVE OR HATE POKEMON? WHY DO YOU OWN POKEMON?"

I see my pokémon to be as much a part of my family as my own relatives are. They're my companions and my friends. Some of them became my pokémon when I was a kid, some because of their usefulness for my work, and some because they were injured and I wanted to help them.
SURVEY #12
"WHAT KIND OF DREAMS OR DAYDREAMS DO YOU HAVE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE POWER OF IMAGINATION?"

It's silly, but I dream of exploring; of going to places that have never been discovered before and seeing things people haven't seen in centuries. Learning more about the secret past of the world, uncovering secrets, and so on. Sometimes I think I should just dream of being happy, though.
SUGGESTIONS?
"DO YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A FUTURE SURVEY QUESTION? PLEASE SUBMIT IT BELOW."

There's a lot of whiplash between lighthearted questions and heavy ones. Wasn't a big fan of that.

close tab

played by

Azul

Faye Jacobs
She/Her
November 11th
Castelia City, Unova
None of your business
Actress
Civilian
I'm feeling pretty empty, this attitude's expensive
awards
105 posts
Fae Madden DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fae
Fae Madden
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 5:10:37 GMT
Fae Madden Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1
"WHAT'S ON YOUR BUCKET LIST? WHY? IF YOU DIED RIGHT NOW, WOULD YOU REGRET ANYTHING?"

Cliché. I want to release a song. I'd regret not spending more time with my sister ().
SURVEY #2
"WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING OR ACCESSORY, OR WHAT DO YOU WEAR THE MOST OFTEN?"

Black leather jacket. You can never go wrong with that.
SURVEY #3
"IF THE ULTRA BEASTS INVADE HOENN AGAIN, WHAT WOULD YOU DO, OR WHICH ULTRA BEAST IS YOUR FAVORITE AND WHY?"

Had to look this up. I like the round one that eats everything. UB-05 Glutton. Never seen one, so no clue what I'd do if they show up.
SURVEY #4
"HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE, WHETHER A FAMILY MEMBER OR A POKEMON?"

Stupid question, not answering that.

SURVEY #5

Singing, dancing, hiking, ice skating, playing piano, reading, baking, among others. Having hobbies is important.
SURVEY #6
"WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE? WHAT KIND OF PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTES, PERSONALITY TRAITS, OR OTHER FEATURES OF A PERSON STAND OUT TO YOU?"

I like assertive personalities; people who know what they want. I like crushing egos and making people squirm. Most of all, I like someone who can understand me.
SURVEY #7
"WHAT IS YOUR PREFERRED ENVIRONMENT? IS IT A LIBRARY WITH WHITE NOISE OF PAGES FLIPPING? A NOISY PARTY? THE GREAT OUTDOORS? WHY?"

Outdoors.
SURVEY #8
"IF YOU HAD A POKEMON TYPING, WHAT TYPE WOULD YOU BE? WOULD YOU BE A DUAL-TYPE? WHY?"

Dragon/Dark.
SURVEY #9
"WHAT IS ONE THING THAT WOULD CAUSE YOU TO FLIP YOUR LID/CAUSE YOU TO BECOME ENRAGED? HOW DO YOU TEMPER YOUR ANGER?"

SURVEY #10
"WHAT SORT OF SCENTS ARE YOU FOND OF? DO ANY SCENTS REMIND YOU OF ANY MEMORIES?"

Lavender, leather, and freshly baked cookies.
SURVEY #11

What kind of sick fuck hates pokémon? Mine are companions, obviously.
SURVEY #12
"WHAT KIND OF DREAMS OR DAYDREAMS DO YOU HAVE? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE POWER OF IMAGINATION?"

SUGGESTIONS?
"DO YOU HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A FUTURE SURVEY QUESTION? PLEASE SUBMIT IT BELOW."

No.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,411 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 5:50:57 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
answered icly by

survey #1

"what's on your bucket list? why? if you died right now, would you regret anything?"

finishing my work is on my bucket list. regrets are for people who don’t get things done. besides, i have things to do in the afterlife.

survey #2

"what's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"

i own nineteen black turtlenecks.

survey #3

"if the ultra beasts invade hoenn again, what would you do, or which ultra beast is your favorite and why?"

i have a poipole that i’ve grown fond of, but i can’t say that i trust the rest; although, their connection to ultra space makes them very interesting to me.

survey #4

"how would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a pokemon?"

i would mourn them, and then i would move on. there is nothing more to be done about it.

survey #5

"what one hobby or hobbies do you have? why is it/are they important to you?"

i’m too invested in my research to give precious time to much else, but i do enjoy the occasional game of solitaire.

survey #6

"what do you find attractive? what kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"

i like a person who can command the room they’re in as well as i can.

survey #7

"what is your preferred environment? is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? a noisy party? the great outdoors? why?"

my laboratory, because i'm a scientist. noises levels vary, i guess.

survey #8

"if you had a pokemon typing, what type would you be? would you be a dual-type? why?"

psychic—but with a dark secondary typing, of course. why? isn’t it obvious?

survey #9

"what is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? how do you temper your anger?"

i don’t like when people get in the way of my progress. i tend to fix those situations. then i’m not angry anymore.

survey #10

"what sort of scents are you fond of? do any scents remind you of any memories?"

i like clean scents, mostly. the smell of toffee reminds me of my childhood.

survey #11

"why do you like, love or hate pokemon? why do you own pokemon?"

because they’re useful, mostly. pokémon are also integral to my studies, especially now that we have realized just how great of an effect they have on our world, and worlds beyond.

survey #12

"what kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? what are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"

people credit themselves with so much uniqueness. the idea of human imagination, this nebulous concept, where we can create all of the grand things that we’re capable of. there is the symbolism of dreams, and it is all so abstract and magical, and yet, it isn’t. it’s simple.

the mind is a mirror, the imagination merely reflections of worlds and dimensions we can’t see in front of us. things that do exist, somewhere, and certainly not of our own creation.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,349 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 7:13:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
SURVEY #1
"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
WORLD DOMINATION, BABY!!!
SURVEY #2
"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
SLEEVELESS SHIRTS TO SHOW OFF THESE GUNS!
SURVEY #3
"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
BIG BOY GUZZY!
SURVEY #4
"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
I DONT BECAUSE I NEVER GET A LOSS. I'M HERE TO WIN!
SURVEY #5
"What one hobby or hobbies do you have? Why is it/are they important to you?"
FISHING! SPELUNKING! LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH! GOING TO THE GYM! I'm kinda an outdoors guy, yknow, so I hafta show people I ain't all talk!
SURVEY #6
"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
HEHEHE butts...
SURVEY #7
"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
I like the cape by slateport beach. Perfect spot for fishing!
SURVEY #8
"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
FIGHTING BECAUSE I'M TOUGH AND DRAGON BECAUSE I'M JUST FEROCIOUS LIKE ROAR!!!
SURVEY #9
"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
I HATE HATE HATE HATE people who aren't considerate, y'know? Sheesh, so many rude people these days!
SURVEY #10
"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
THE SMELL OF THE SEA!
SURVEY #11
"Why do you like, love or hate Pokemon? Why do you own Pokemon?"
THEY'RE SO USEFUL AND CUTE AND COOL AND POGGERS! IT'S HARD NOT TO GET LOVE 'EM!!!
SURVEY #12
"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
The last dream I had was when I visited the past. I met dialga at the end of the dream with a bunch of other people, though!
SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?

close tab

played by

aero

jake
he/him
september 14
fight area, sinnoh
bi
ranger
cadet
20 height
20 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
43 posts
jacob kim DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jake
jacob kim
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 7:38:38 GMT
jacob kim Avatar
SURVEY #1
"What's on your bucket list? Why? If you died right now, would you regret anything?"
I haven't thought much of my future, but I would pretty much like getting a title or having some sort of alias that makes me sound legendary, hehe!
SURVEY #2
"What's your favorite article of clothing or accessory, or what do you wear the most often?"
Hmm, maybe shoes? I really like looking at them, but it's hard to find use for them when you spend so much time working in the wilds as a ranger!
SURVEY #3
"If the Ultra Beasts invade Hoenn again, what would you do, or which Ultra Beast is your favorite and why?"
Oh, I'd definitely show them what I'm made of if they happen to invade again! If I have to choose a favorite though, it would be, um, that one purple thing everyone has. It's pretty cool.
SURVEY #4
"How would you deal with the loss of a loved one, whether a family member or a Pokemon?"
I haven't really thought of it since I haven't experienced it yet, but I assume I'll go hang out with a friend or two.
SURVEY #5
Is it too late to find a hobby? Hehe, oops, I forgot to find one during my childhood.
SURVEY #6
"What do you find attractive? What kind of physical attributes, personality traits, or other features of a person stand out to you?"
It's always nice when other people share your hobbies and interests, which I am reminded of that I might have none...
SURVEY #7
"What is your preferred environment? Is it a library with white noise of pages flipping? A noisy party? The great outdoors? Why?"
Anywhere that gets me my adrenaline rush fix! Amusement parks, LAN parties, typical Hoenn afternoons, you name it!
SURVEY #8
"If you had a Pokemon typing, what type would you be? Would you be a dual-type? Why?"
Oh, I haven't thought much about this. Maybe I'm fire? People always said I'm kinda warm, hehe. Or was it lukewarm? I can't recall...
SURVEY #9
"What is one thing that would cause you to flip your lid/cause you to become enraged? How do you temper your anger?"
Oh, um, maybe if I see them trying their best to get me mad, I just get actually mad. It feels bad to let their efforts go to waste, I feel like.
SURVEY #10
"What sort of scents are you fond of? Do any scents remind you of any memories?"
Not really a smell, but I like it when there's a breeze of cold air that just randomly blows behind your neck.
SURVEY #11
I like them. In this world, who can't?
SURVEY #12
"What kind of dreams or daydreams do you have? What are your thoughts on the power of imagination?"
It's good to have imagination! Do you know that dreams are rich bundles of wisdom? Someday, it'll explain my dream of how my Floatzel split into three and when I grabbed one, the other two frowned at me like they're not one and the same.
SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?

close tab

played by

Azul

Glynn
She/Her
June 6th
Circhester, Galar
Pansexual
Xenobiology / Toxicology
Elite / Researcher
Sweet, little, unforgettable thing
awards
493 posts
Ceri Glynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceri
Ceri Glynn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 7:43:44 GMT
Ceri Glynn Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

💀 id regret not winning a nobel prize, duh 🏆😉💁✨💖👩‍🔬
SURVEY #2

a push-up bra. necessity!!!☝️
SURVEY #3

NIHILEGO. hands down, no question. so so so so so so cool. been wanting to study that bbys toxins for AGES. can you believe that some ppl apparently think theyre squids or smthing? 🦑💀
SURVEY #4

🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ i just deal

SURVEY #5

im a gamer 🎮
SURVEY #6

hot, smart, and a good fashion sense 😍
SURVEY #7

lab! 🧪👩‍🔬 clubs are cool too tho
SURVEY #8

poison ez ☢️ guess you could say im toxic lmaaaaaaaaaao
SURVEY #9

idk 🤷‍♀️
SURVEY #10

lemongrass! gardenias! lilies! jasmine! honeysuckle! lilac! orange flowers (like from orange trees)! my mum had a flower shop 🌼🌻🌹🌷🌺🌸
SURVEY #11

pkmn are pretty damn cool 😎😎😎
SURVEY #12

dreams are pretty damn cool 😎😎😎
SUGGESTIONS?

what's a random fact about you!!!!

close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 7:55:33 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2

SURVEY #1

No.
SURVEY #2

Gloves.
SURVEY #3

Fight.
SURVEY #4

Grieve.

SURVEY #5

Rock climbing.
SURVEY #6

(BLANK)
SURVEY #7

Outside.
SURVEY #8

Ground.
SURVEY #9

(BLANK)
SURVEY #10

Pine Trees.
SURVEY #11

They're simple.
SURVEY #12

(BLANK)
SUGGESTIONS?

(BLANK)

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 7:59:23 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
I'd regret a lot, but I don't exactly know what it all is. Funny thing. There isn't a whole lot I wish or aim to do in light of that event, except maybe prolong my life. Finding love is up there, but I also think it's a distraction for me right now.

Leather jacket. Always.

I'd fight them if need be. My favorite? Probably Kartana... OOC: I don't think Silvally is an Ultra beast?

Mourn them like I always do. Live better. Hold myself to a standard that they were known for, or were proud of (me for).

I like to make pizza at home, or watch videos on adopted pokemon transitions.

Ohhh you're not fooling me, Cupid Enamorous!

The outdoors, preferably somewhere with water running (white noise).

Steel because it's my favorite, among other reasons. But my second type would probably be Normal. Yeah...

People whose behavior suggests they feel great because of their position/status, and not because they continue to do great things for Hoenn, others, etc.

There's this spray "Cashmere Woods" that I like, but the smell of an open fire in the wild really hits home.

I love pokemon because they are friends who can help, and will help. Loyal, even if sometimes to a fault...they're a lot more "human" than some might like to think.

A lot. I think about what the world will look like when I am gone. What I could've done to prevent things I wish didn't happen. The power to be more impactful in these ways comes to mind sometimes. But I don't like to fixate on my dreams too much, just in the moment they happen.

If you could change one thing about Hoenn, the universe, or what have you... What is that thing you'd change? Do you think it's small, or is it such a large change you deem it beyond you?

THIS IS FROM DEREK HOFFMAN'S IC PERSPECTIVE

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #2
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 23:04:01 GMT
shiv Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

...People pass by as they walk along.

THANK YOU for answering our survey! Another survey will be coming soon. We look forward to getting to know you more!