snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 23:46:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]following the aftermath of her meeting with one , the league's head scientist delivers handwritten invitations to fellow aqua assembly members to request their presence at an authorized aqua initiative meeting:

dear aqua initiative,

please join me for a meeting in the league's science department to discuss the events of meteno 99943, mt pyre, and littleroot. the meeting is scheduled on november 28th at 10am. it will last for two hours. should you be unable to attend, a copy of the meeting's contents will be emailed before the end of business on the same day.

thank you,
illeana reyes
head scientist

and when the attendees arrive, they are greeted by the head scientist's familiar golurks. they stand guard in the room like clay gargoyles, only moving to pull out chairs for the meeting goers.

behind the head of the table, illeana reyes stands tall as she checks the visuals for the meeting. her lab coat is missing, instead hung over the back of a chair she has already claimed as her own. the screen the scientist currently stares at has an opening slide with a paused video lingering in the center. those involved in the meteor squadron would notice it as the beginning of a clip involving rayquaza's destruction of the meteor.

she turns after a moment and the smile she flashes is warm yet professional.

"thank you all for coming. please have a seat, we'll get started shortly."

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 3:00:49 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody arrived a little earlier than she was supposed to. She wanted to show her support for . [break][break]

"Ooooo. You look so serious and focused. Whatcha watching?" she asks as her hatterene floats in slowly behind her before bowing to Illeana and anyone else who arrived alongside melody. "Oh is this footage of the meteor? I heard a bunch of things but it would be nice to watch it myself." she says watching the footage play on the screen. [break][break]

She finds her seat and sits down into it and her hatterene stands behind her chair and guards her from behind.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 3:10:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Another day, another meeting.
[break][break]

Sighing, the busy councilwoman pushed through the double doors of the meeting room; one arm pressed up against her chest, keeping the bundle of papers from spilling out, and the other coiled around the handle of a coffee mug.
[break][break]

"Morning ladies." She greeted the head scientist and elite four member with a tired smile, lightly raising her mug. Behind her, a Mr Rime followed, his icicle cane clicking against the tile flooring with each step. They both settled down near the center of the table. Not too far from , the woman of the hour, but still close enough to pick up the whispers of the back. It had become her favorite seat throughout the past few months.
[break][break]

Sighing, she laid out her papers, prepared her notebook, and clicked her pen to life.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 9:02:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

compared to the likes of who attend the meeting with bundles of paper likely ready to take notes, matias shows up empty-handed. he offers everyone a small wave as he walks over to whatever seat is free, not really minding who he sits next to as it isn't school.[break][break]

he glances around the table and chuckles a moment later.[break][break]

"is that rory?"[break][break]

it very well could be 's own mr. rime but the comment is meant teasingly as he gestures at the ice-type behind .[break][break]

"it's good to see everyone well and alive."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .sixeyes blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 10:07:08 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","annal"]
[attr="class","annalluck"]
[attr="class","annalpostbody"]
the walk to the science department gives her a feeling of deja vu. a couple months ago, she'd been invited here as a ranger captain to discuss contingencies for the meteor. now she's a head ranger and the meteor is no longer the greatest threat to the region, reduced down to a talking point when discussing the new, greater threats.
[break][break]
"good morning everyone!" comes her well-caffeinated greeting as she enters the room, bright despite the lack of sleep she's been getting. she takes an appraising look at the empty seats — far too many of them for her to gauge where head rangers are supposed to sit, if some kind of unspoken rule surrounding seating arrangements even exists — and ends up picking a spot with empty chairs on either side.
[break][break]
she mouths a "thanks!" to the golurk who pulls out her chair for her, then peers curiously at the screen is staring at once she's settled in.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + hehe

[attr="class","annalaccent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]
[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 11:04:34 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan waves to the pair of Golurk guarding the door as he slips through the sliding doors after the Head Ranger.

"Morning everyone." Callan's voice joined soon after 's, he slung a tote bag with his laptop, notes over an otherwise uncommon white dress shirt tucked into black chinos. In his left hand held a cheap flat white he had purchased about 5 minutes ago from the cafeteria, which he placed on his seat, sliding his laptop on the desk before sitting down.

"For sure," Callan replied, as comments on their successful mission. His shoe pushes against the table's leg as he slowly rotates in his chair. "Maybe we can all petition the Commissioner and our councilwoman here to give us a few extra personal leave days. My ribs are still recovering." He chuckled.

everyone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Playfair Display]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,601 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 18:38:23 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

She had prayed that with Meteno gone the number of meetings would go down. She had been wrong.

Nevertheless, she walked through the sliding door wearing her usual grey business suit and as eager as one could be for meetings, laptop and notebook in hand. She was prepared to be focused and listening. Perhaps she would even have words to share.

By sheer luck or a sixth sense she entered the room just in time to hear someone talking about extra personal leave days. For a moment she considered adding a joke to the mix. But figured, with everything that had happened, she ought to let Callan’s question be for serious contemplation.

And so, she found a seat completely at random. And it just so happened to be right next to Callan’s… What a coincidence.

Anyhow she placed her notebook and laptop on the table ready for note taking.

OOC: N/A

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 21:28:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Their life is full of meetings – and Eva is ok with that. It’s important to keep a flow of open communication between the various aspect of the League. If they ever wish to accomplish their goals, they needed to be united as a front against the various threats shadowing their beloved region.

[break][break]

The Head Professor immediately recognizes the Golurks, giving them a wide smile when she enters. She still questions their necessity, but to each their own. Eva’s still wearing her own lab coat when she enters, a much brighter emerald gaze quickly tracing over those already present at the meeting. She gives her friends , , and a little wave before naturally pulling up the seat beside , “Good morning,” she responds in tune to Penelope, setting her fresh coffee down at her chosen seat. She shrugs out of her lab coat to hang it on the back of her chair in a similar fashion to Illeana’s.

[break][break]

Eva offers her acquaintances , , and a polite nod in greeting before settling into her seat, “Want some coffee?” she offers Matias some of hers before shifting to take her first look at the projection. It doesn’t take her longer than a second to make sense of the video.

[break][break]

Involuntarily, her chest tightens, heart rate spiking as she relives the moment in her head. Falling. Joyful. Accepting. Helpless. The small spike of adrenaline thrummed at the tether to her deity, the harmonious note calling it home.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 23:11:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As Kazimir walked up to the door he took one glance at the pair of Golurks before holding up both of his hands to give each of them a high five before entering the room. Behind him came a scurrying piece of scrap metal and rock that managed to weave its way past the Golurk and the closing doors and circle around Kazimir's legs. "Just another day at the office." He said to no one or anything in particular as he took a seat next to with his Varoom parking itself under the seat and panting as it cooled off from the excitement it could feel in the room.

Or was that just itself?

As he got himself comfortable he noticed the screen had a familiar green lizard on it. He heard about it through the Smoliv vine but... it was a bit hard to believe that it showed up with the meteor group of all places after what he heard happened to it. "So is like, our big green buddy doing alright after that whole thing? Heard a crazy story about what went down."

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2022 6:01:59 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Soon enough familiar faces flooded the room, taking their respective seats around the table. To each one she smiled and offered a polite nod, only straying from routine for a few she was personally closer with, like and .
[break][break]

"hm?"
[break][break]

Turning, she looked back at Matias, eyebrow quirked. Only after a second did realization flash across her features, leading her to say, "His name is Lori, actually." A short-lived laugh filled the space between his words. In actuality, ever since visiting the graves of Littleroot with , the councilwoman has had a certain liking for the ice-type mime. His efforts during Mt Pyre only amplified those feelings.
[break][break]

"Maybe," She smiled back over at . Normally, such jokes would be met with a similarly light-tone joke, but with some of their workers still being unable to walk straight, Penelope thought twice. "We'll have to see."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#D4A53C; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,257 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 3:39:09 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

"Hi guys!" she says cheerily to everyone. Putting on her best fake face, in reality she was exhausted from training with nonstop to improve her form. [break][break]

"Oh yeah Eva! I heard about that too! Is it true?" she asks wondering if the rumours were just nonsensical or did Eva actually manage to bond with rayquaza and become it's avatar? "If it's true, guess it's only fitting since you keep Matias in check I hope." as she stifles a small bit of a laugh. "Not like you really probably even needed rayquaza to man handle him." [break][break]

She quickly switches subjects to and "Oh by the way you guys have to sit next to me!" She says demanding the council woman and the head ranger be buddy buddy with her. "Eva you sit across! Girlie group!"

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 3:48:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her smile brightens as one by one, the aqua initiative members begin to fill the room.

comes early, bright eyed and bushy tailed. illeana's cheeks take on a slightly pink sort of look and she's quick to wave the serious aspect out of the air.

"i'm worried this clip won't work once we get started."

it kept stalling earlier this morning when she had been placing the finishing touches on her powerpoint...

melody shifts, then, and illeana's head turns to observe as more people flood in. she waves to , , , , , , and as they come in. her golurks rumble out coos of welcomes, even happily accepting the high fives from .

"glad to see you're all well!"

and really, she is. each face in this room has grown on her in a way she wouldn't want to replace.

the conversation shifts to the green dragon in the center of the frozen clip and, more importantly, her science sister . her expression shifts into one of pride when she looks to eva.

of course, the expression is surprisingly short lived as it quickly dissolves into one of amusement over 's comment.

she lets out a light, chiming laugh at the thought of eva needing any sort of assistance to kick into place. she doesn't, that much illeana knows.

and while they wait for the remaining stragglers to come in, she turns her attention back to the screen to double check it's still working properly.

aqua.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,755 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 7:29:53 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

AN AQUA SUMMONS

A REYES DEBRIEF

FERNANDO IS RARELY LATE. if he’s not early then he’s on time. there’s no in between. for his schedule has the spaciousness of a fine comb. each tooth outlines a demand and the space between them is the time he has to do meet them. all it takes is one look at his calendar to understand the pain of raking it against bare skin.

like METENO, his punctuality has also shattered into countless piece. it’s a mere fragment of what it used to be, pronounced in the way he slips into the room well after everyone else. he is quiet and meek, no longer outwardly opposing now that he serves as a fly on the wall. a single earbud sits in his ear while his patented silph scope rest over his eyes (one).

an open tablet is held by his side. light leaks from the corners of the closed leather cover, indicating that despite his lack of attention, it is very much on.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
AQUA
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 0:38:42 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

an aqua summons

Made it.

He surprised himself most of all by managing to make it on time.

With preparations for the military expeditions underway and the headache of the logistics involved taking up the greater part of his mind's real estate, it had been precious minutes away from the agreed time when he remembered the meeting.

The fumbling rush to find a teleport-abled pokemon amongst the sea of pokeballs in his desk's cabinets had made for a rather stressful 4 minutes.

"'Ey, big guy." He mouthed up at one of the statuesque Golurk's as he sauntered through the meeting room's doors, pausing in front of the giants and holding up a palm towards them expectantly. "Up high!"

Either ecstatic or thoroughly disappointed, he would continue on to the meeting table moments later, nodding at politely, as well as the rest of those present, before inevitably dropping besides like a pest.

Poryphone-Z popped out of his pocket a moment later, updates flashing on the screen. With a silent cuss, the youth grabbed it and began to swipe through his messages.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
an aqua summons
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 11:50:44 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

To be honest, it was thanks to he found out about this entire meeting in the first place.

Dead to the world, he mostly was. Well, his own patron mirage was just as exhausted as he was. It was like… they both needed to hibernate for a very long time to even recover what strength they’d expended up in space. Damn, what an ordeal and a half.

So hoping he wasn’t going to be crashing this meeting, he slipped in quietly behind ’s arrival, holding the tallest-sized cup of black coffee in his hand as he looked for a safe place to sit—

Probably near and Callan, since that was where he felt safest.

Best to listen in because holy shit so much had happened and he was still in the middle of cobbling reports together.

Maybe giving that kid the week off was a good idea after all… don’t blame him for being in the city where the Primal Point kind of… misfired? he thought to himself as he continued to sip at the darkest coffee this side of the Hoenn region.

someone pls give him unlimited access to the coffee pot he NEEDS it

@tags up mentioned
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights