ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","analytics ollie"]

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ft. OLLIE MORALES

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1
"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","olliepss"]
"What! I can't imagine doing anything besides being a ranger." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2
[break] ""What would your ideal date be? And who with?""

[attr="class","ans"]
"Umm. This is secret, right? Like, it won't be leaked or anything to the League? Or council?

[break][break] I guess I'd like to go horseback riding with . I grew up with a lot of Ponyta on the farm, so I'd like to show her what it's like. Not that I think she'd like it, haha!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

[attr="class","ans"]
"Star what? Is there a quiz I can take?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break] (Leo, Taurus, Gemini) 🌞🌙⬆️

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4
"What was your favorite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Oh, that's easy! Dad got me a baseball bat as a kid that I loved. (Hey, I only slept with that Pidgeot plushie once.)" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5
"Who would you want to raise your child if you die unexpectedly? Why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Oh woah. That's a big one. Probably and ! They'd be great parents." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Oh, Kalos was super nice. I still miss the mountains there." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What’s yours?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"You only get one really big love in your life. And when you mess up, that's on you." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8
"If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Early Bird! Man, imagine how easy it'd be to wake up in the morning?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Huh? What do you mean? Hoenn's great! Though I wish Pa and my brothers could be here too." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Oh man, I don't know. Zapdos or Raikou are kinda cool, I guess." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11
"Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
" ! She's so awesome. Did you know she's a single mom and business owner? I'm so proud of her! You should go shop at Atkins' Arrangements!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12
"What turns you on? What gets you excited?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"Oh, this is kind of embarrassing, haha! I guess girls being really bold are kind of hot." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13
"Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."

[attr="class","ans"]
"Lost world, hands down! I wanna discover everything there is to know." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14
"Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."

[attr="class","ans"]
"It's cool! Kinda weird, though? How do you get all our information... or is it just, like, a coincidence? Well, I guess a 3/10. Ah! I feel bad! Okay, maybe a 6/10? " [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#16
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

[attr="class","ans"]
"I read this on Chatot! How do you run up the staircase? On two or four?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".ollie"]--accent: #D5AA3F; --speech: #D5AA3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; text-transform: lowercase; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .num"]color: #38290f; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .olliepss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Quattrocento+Sans]

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
Febuary 01
Rustboro City
Unknown
School Kid / Trainer
Civilian
10 height
10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrigan
Morrigan Anderson
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 13:13:49 GMT
Morrigan Anderson Avatar
All questions answered ICly by .

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
”What I want to do is unfortunately kept from me by my age. But I will get there in due time. ”

"What would your ideal date be? And who with?"
”Date? I am not interested in going on stuff like that.”

"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents).
”I don’t believe in Astrology, the only thing that can affect your life is your own decisions.”

”Is this a targeted question? I might be young, but I don’t have time for such silly things like stuffed Animals.”

”Nobody. I don’t have kids nor do I intend to die. ”

"If you didn’t live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
”Alola, Island paradise what more do I need to say? ”

”My unpopular opinion is that my Big sister is unworthy of the titles she carries right now. She gained them by merely using her family connections to ascend, and afterward discarded her family when they were no longer of use to her. ”

”More silly questions. Well, if I am forced to pick, I would pick PRESSURE, because it’d be fitting that everyone feels the pressure of my authority.”

"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
”My parents want to live here, and I am underage, so that’s why.”

"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
”Anything less than Arceus simply wouldn’t do.”

”My Father. He is the epitome of what it means to be an Anderson. I can think of nobody better than him, well besides myself. "

”What turns you on? What gets you excited?”
”Ewww, I’m calling the police on you for asking this.”

”None, they are both boring.”

”Nope, haven’t played it. Video Games are for losers.”
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,115 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2023 5:11:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","analytics ollie"]

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ft. OLLIE MORALES

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1

[attr="class","ans"]
"Nope! Nothing stops me. I am doing exactly what I want to. Though I do sometimes wish to be able to do more." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2

[attr="class","ans"]
"A picnic atop Mount Chimney with ." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

[attr="class","ans"]
"No." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4

[attr="class","ans"]
"I didn't have much growing up but I always liked the Charmander plushie the orphanage had." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5

[attr="class","ans"]
" but if we both did then I guess . The kid would live a very fun life with the champ." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"

[attr="class","ans"]
"I quite enjoyed Alola when we visited recently, so maybe that. But likely Kanto so I can finish things there." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7

[attr="class","ans"]
"Team Rocket is a necessary evil. And Sootopolis deserved what happened to it." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8

[attr="class","ans"]
"STORM DRAIN. Would be very useful." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9

[attr="class","ans"]
"Because Hoenn is now my home and I will make sure the same fate as Kanto does not befall it." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10

[attr="class","ans"]
"Groudon & Kyogre." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11

[attr="class","ans"]
". No one is as devoted as she is. She puts her heart and soul into everything she does. She inspires me to be a better person." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12

[attr="class","ans"]
"If they have blonde hair and know how to put me in my place. Blonde hair optional." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
"Lost world. Take me back to Land Hoenn." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
"10/10. Very realistic and fun." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#15
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

[attr="class","ans"]
"What was your favorite Otome route?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".ollie"]--accent: #D5AA3F; --speech: #D5AA3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; text-transform: lowercase; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .num"]color: #38290f; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .olliepss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 15:56:30 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","analytics theo"]

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ft. theo beckett

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"As much as I would like to do nothing than fish all day, I believe balance is needed. I would feel quite lost otherwise. Aimless, wandering without a sense of purpose. I can think of nothing worse." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"Any date would be ideal as long as quality time is spent together with my partner in crime . It could be anything from fishing, cooking, to even something as mundane as gardening." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"The Fishes. Very fitting." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"A stuffed Krabby. I lost it out at sea. I miss it." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"My children are fine on their own as they are adults now." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"Alola as they have an abundance of beaches, diving locations, and fishing spots." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
" is a great commissioner and hoenn is lucky to have her." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"DRIZZLE. I am very fond of the rain so it would be nice to have the ability to summon it somewhat at will." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"Because we have not conquered it yet." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"Cresselia or Lunala." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"My dad. He sacrificed everything for us. I only wish it had been enough." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"Not much." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"I have recently developed a new appreciation for Science Fiction." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"I have not played but I may peruse in the near future." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#15

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","theopss"]
"What is your favorite fishie?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".theo"]--accent: #716075; --speech: #716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .theopss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

HONEY

MS. DU'MOT
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 14TH
LAVENDER TOWN
HETEROSEXUAL
DEBT COLLECTOR, TORTURER
CO-FOUNDER OF VELVET ROOM
I LIKE MEN ON THEIR KNEES PRAYING UP TO THEIR GOD, SEEING VISIONS OF ME
awards
174 posts
part of
TAG WITH @msdumot
LORELEI DU'MOT
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:32:57 GMT
LORELEI DU'MOT Avatar

There is nothing else I'd rather be doing than what I am now. However, there is still this feeling that I am perhaps holding myself back when it comes to partaking in new, beneficial activities that would mean me having to take time away from business to focus on relationships with others. Social things have never interested me above an exchange of resources or power, so I may need to think about this a bit more.

... @romanl has my heart, whatever that may mean for him. It was a trip to Kanto that originally had us opening up to each other, so I'd like to return and see what that would bring us in the near future.

MEWTWO, for certain. If not that, then possibly UNOWNS, though I don't particularly think they are legendaries.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:37:34 GMT
Deleted Avatar

@flynt, of course, seeing as he'd be their darling father! ♥

Anything to do with my darling promised @flynt would be wonderful. He's much more of a homebody so maybe I'll consider something more private and comfortable for our date next time around.

MEW, because of how adorable, carefree, and lovely pink it is! I love all cute baby pokemon!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:40:19 GMT
Deleted Avatar

'What is the biggest goal you've ever managed to achieve in your life thus far? Are you satisfied/have you reached self-actualization?'

@danny is my bro. We can do just about anything and it'll be a blast. I think that the 'ideal' would be just us gaming together, sharing something we ordered off an online menu and ending up gagging over some trash television show.

I have my eyes on JIRACHI. That much I will say.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:43:09 GMT
Deleted Avatar

'Give us your funniest (not necessarily best) pick-up line. Has it scored you any dates?'

@jaskier is the hottest bitchass in town, believe you me. Ideal? Ehhhh ... iunno, just spending time with him is enough for me. Poor kid's all messed up but I guess I'm no better, so I'll take anything and everything that doesn't end up in a fight or two.

ANY OF THE FIRE-TYPED ONES, particularly ENTEI or GROUDON because they're badass and the other ones look like lil' bitches or downright ugly (I'm looking at you, volcanion fucker).

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:47:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar

'Tell us as much about your background as you deem necessary to understand you at the level of an intermediate friend.'

I've never found myself to be quite the romantic until @gaultier walked into my life. The ideal would be quite a few things, seeing as he, himself, is thus. It's a pity, but perhaps I'd like to keep the first thing that comes to mind to myself, in fear of what children may be reading this.

REGIGIGAS has always fascinated me. Not enough people give importance to its god-like abilities, being able to make fellow legendaries from elements like ice, steel, and rock.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:50:38 GMT
Deleted Avatar

'If you were to have a 'manic hair-dyeing episode', what color would your hair be and why?'

CUTE CHARM! I think it's the cutest ability, it even has 'cute' in the name! That way maybe I could make people more happy just by being around them?

ENAMORUS!

close tab

played by

HONEY

RHU, SHE-HULK
SHE/HER
MAY 30TH
PEWTER CITY
HET.S/DEMI.R
BODYGUARD, JAILER
CADET
UNCHAINED
& UNTAMEABLE
0 height
0 height
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR THAT BITCH-ASS BEHAVIOR
awards
43 posts
RHUGONE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rhugone
RHUGONE
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:53:25 GMT
RHUGONE Avatar

'Where do your loyalties lie at the present time?'

... This is an inappropriate response, perhaps, given the situation ... but -- if @cato would have me, I feel like there would be better things to do at his office than simply go over business. It'd be wonderful if I could work on improving my culinary skills to start off a 'date' of sorts in his comfort space with something I made for him. He needs more muscle and fat on his bones.

REGISTEEL would make the ultimate sparring partner, seeing as its body could withstand any hits.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 5:55:56 GMT
Deleted Avatar

'Tell us what you think is the hottest trend of this season!'

No duh, it'd be with @leonk, THE ass of Hoenn. He's not only Hoenn's ass, but also Kanto's and more. Goddamn, I'd be doing some pretty non-pg 13 things on that date so iunno if I can say all that here, sis.

HMMM, CRESSELIA is kinda cute? Most legendaries look like freaks of nature so maybe TAPU LELE? Girl, anything that doesn't look like it's about to crawl on my bed like a sleep paralysis demon (I'm looking at you, heatran bitch) would be okay.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:13:19 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar

passerby analytics III

i.
"i'm happy where i'm at... i think. i'm.. trying to find my way forward again, and where i fit in the grand scheme of it all.

ii.
his lips tug into a smile. "honestly? brunch and endless mimosas with ."

iii.
"ah, no. not at all. "

iv.
"i don't know if it counts... but i had a bugs-life pillow, you know the movie with the blue ants? one-side had a picture of the caterpillar and i used it for a very long time. had the perfect cold-to-warm side of the pillow ratio."

v.
"i... think would be a good choice, kid's mom aside, of course."

vi.
"definitely johto. ecruteak city, i think, specifically. the history there is rich and inviting."

vii.
"not every member of the league is righteous, and not every member of team rocket is evil."

viii..
"speed boost! each time i do something i get faster? bet."

ix.
"family and loved ones. and... i want to see this region thrive. it's my home."

x.
"do myths and legends count? there's rumors of an ancient hero pokemon that wields a sword in its maw, its counterpart a shield. wait, that's two. is that like, cheating or something?"

xi.
"there was... a member of the elite-four that i used to look up too (). i think the path they're on now, though, is not one i seek to follow."

xii.
"really did a 180 from the last question, huh?

you know like, when they put their nails on the back of your neck and scratch it?

nevermind forget i said anything."

xiii.
"oh science fiction 100%! can you imagine being the captain of a spaceship?"

he clears his throat.

"helm set warp to 9.6.

"engage!"

xiv.
"i've been meaning too, but... my ADHD makes it hard to concentrate sometimes."

suggestions?
"hm, maybe something like who do you think is the biggest threat to hoenn, or something. i dunno."
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,246 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 7:57:01 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar

SURVEY #3

"I believe in like... some fate kind of karma but I dont think i'd say I believe astrology too much."[break][break]

SURVEY #4

"A stuffed whimsur doll!"[break][break]

SURVEY #5

" I dont really think I have anyone I'd trust to raise my child... maybe?? she already has enough on her plate though."[break][break]

SURVEY #6

"Paldea because they have really good sandwhichs and it's really picturesque"[break][break]

SURVEY #13

"A lost world."[break][break]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 10:49:08 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","canalytics cian"]

PASSERBY canalytics HQ

ft. CIAN MAHER

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"well, maybe if i wasn't so useless people will actually let me do things with them." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"no one because no one loves me." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"not anymore. it lied about compatibility." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"they said i didn't need one back then. i kept my blankie from my childhood around because of it." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"no one will have a child with me ):" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"alola. maybe i'll finally feel warmth there." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
" and are both L rizz" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"sticky hold so i don't lose the things i have." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"i dont know man. you tell me." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"the fish one. maybe then she'll look at me." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
". he has a stable relationship." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"people that don't cheat... ):" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"science fiction. that's what my love is like right now minus the science." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"10/10 at least people love me there." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#15

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","cianpss"]
"why do you hate me? :catto:" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent: #D5AA3F; --speech: #D5AA3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .num"]color: #38290f; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .cianpss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey span"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]