pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2023 23:22:06 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
All questions answered IC and anonymously through digital means, except where (brackets) add additional OOC information for fun. Stole this template from Thorn hehe

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
I'm really not that smart.
"What would your ideal date be? And who with?"
Anything where I get my husband to relax! Man needs to take a nap.
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?"
What does that mean? (Temp is a Taurus!)
"What was your favourite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"
My dad carved me a little wooden shark! I loved that thing.
"Who would you want to raise your child if you die unexpectedly? Why?"
I would hope my husband would. Or my dad.
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
Why would I want to live anywhere else?
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What’s yours?"
I don't care what anyone says: sugar is fucking gross.
"If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"
Oh easy, Anger Point!
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
This is my home.
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
Oh, I don'tcare about that. (Enamorous or Chien-Pao is the ooc dream)
"Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?"
Probably my mom. I miss her.
"What turns you on? What gets you excited?"
Honestly what doesn't lol
"Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."
Lost World? Like dinosaurs? That shit!
"Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."
It's weird as shit but fun I guess.
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
If you could teleport a pissed off Elephant to any point in history, where and why?

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 0:20:38 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
All questions answered IC and anonymously through digital means, except where (brackets) add additional OOC information for fun.

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
Contractual obligations.

A balloon ride. She's gone, though.

Why not? Makes about as much sense as anything that goes on in Hoenn. Think I'm a Pisces?

My grandpa gifted me baseball when I was much younger. Does that count as a toy?

Doesn't look like I'll be worrying 'bout this anytime soon.

"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
Kanto. Fuck Rocket.

Some sacrifices would be fine if it meant erasing Rocket.

Shadow Tag. Rockets are quick to run away.

"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
See question number 1.

"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
lol.

. I've grown tired of being disappointed— so I'm forgetting about character and focusing on results.

Gross.

Lost World.

No. Why would I want to chat up fake versions of people I know? That's weird as hell.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 0:31:37 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar

passerby analytics III

i.
"i've had a habit of doing whatever i want lately, regardless of consequences... that era of my life should be over but i have a hard time letting go of the freedom it brought."

ii.
"anything, really. what we do doesn't matter as much as being together does."

iii.
"i do believe in astrology! i'm a libra sun."

iv.
"i had this super cute chunky bulbasaur plush as a kid. i think i might still have it somewhere..."

v.
"i... do not think i'll be having kids."

vi.
"maybe johto? it seems gorgeous and the culture is interesting."

vii.
"sea hoenn deserved the meteor being brought upon their universe. a shame they survived, really."

viii..
"cursed body. it'd be nice to disable as many moves used against me as possible just by taking a few hits."

ix.
"where else would i go? besides... i think i owe it to the region to stay after everything i've done (and will do)."

x.
"i don't believe i'd get the chance to be an avatar again. i squandered the opportunity once... why would a legendary select the scraps left behind by another?"

xi.
"no, not at the moment. if i had to pick one, though, perhaps i'd pick or . their ability to stay level headed no matter the circumstance is admirable."

xii.
"...why do you want to know?"

xiii.
"lost world. there's endless possibilities to explore and discover there."

xiv.
"2/5... kinda creepy how it knows so much about everyone. how'd you do it? if i didn't know better, i'd think you managed to use the copies that were scanned in the cloud somehow. they're not gonna pop out of the screen at the end of some routes and try to kill you, right...?"

suggestions?
"none at this time."
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 4:27:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Survey #2

"I have to admit that my ideal date would be anything with my darling partner, @esmee. As for what the date entails? A gentleman never tells."

Survey #4

"I must confess my favorite toy as a child was a rubix cube. It allowed for critical thinking, and it always brought me joy when I managed to solve it. I haven't touched one for years now, but I'm confident it'd be just like old times."

Survey #6

"It's no surprise for me to say Kalos, oui? It's home, and home it will always be. The only thing keeping me tethered to Hoenn for now is business -- no more and no less."

Survey #7

"Hoenn as a region has literal children at the helm of this war of attrition it constantly shares, it's both shameful and embarrassing to witness as an outsider. Their achievements may be impressive, but that doesn't excuse the fact that most of these heroes and villains have so much more life to live."

Survey #12

"Oh? I like to think I'm a man of refined tastes when it comes down to it. There's nothing wrong with a little bit of using the imagination when sending your lover an explicit photo or a naughty text. The sweet, soft, soprano sighs of my partner are enough for me, but other than that? I find a fascination in exploring her body and--" [The rest of this answer has been cut short due to vulgarity.]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 14:33:28 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
All questions are answered ICly. Survey was completed in two parts, the first half being written normally while the second half is italicized and possibly filled out by something else.

Guess I'd rather be home, but if I do that, I don't think I'll be able to leave home for a while.
Guess if I had to, I'd do another Karaoke date like I did with
Not really. Stars aren't easy for me to track.
Mom said I always loved my stuffed Whimsicott. Now that I got a real one, I remember why.
"Who would you want to raise your child if you died unexpectedly? Why?"
could take care of him well. as well.
Alola, probably. I hear it's about as warm there as it is here, and the people there are pretty chill.
Everyone should get a chance to do the gym circuit, no matter who they are.
Telepathy. It's already really helpful with my Pokemon, and it'd be even better if I could use it with all of them.
It's my home.
Wouldn't you like to know~
and . I don't think I'd be where I am now without them.
ಠ_ಠ
Lost world. I love the idea of exploring an unknown world.
I don't really play video games, so no comment. I better not find out I'm in it, and I'm kind of afraid to find my friends in it.
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
If you could choose someone as your avatar, who would it be? What powers would you give them?

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 16:44:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

SURVEY #1

motivation lol

SURVEY #2
(SUBMITTED BY SKYLER DROSS)

not telling cause i'm giving no hints for my route.

SURVEY #3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

no. it's scorpio tho.

SURVEY #4

we poked each other with sticks as children before that got banned

SURVEY #5

idek if i want a child tbh

SURVEY #6
(SUBMITTED BY BARNABY FINCH)

johto. we already have family there anyways

SURVEY #7

running away is okay. apparently, that's unpopular.

SURVEY #8

assuming everyone else got one, neutralizing gas.

SURVEY #9
(SUBMITTED BY GWYAR WLEDIG)

i have a contract lol

SURVEY #10
(SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

poochy

SURVEY #11
(SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

all my friends out there that can handle hypocrisy

SURVEY #12

vidya games

SURVEY #13

lost world. gives me isekai vibes.

SURVEY #14

yup 9/10

SUGGESTIONS?

valor, mystic or instinct?
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,600 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 8:25:11 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
All questions answered ICly by .

”If you would have asked a year ago, I would have said family. But right now the answer is there’s nothing I would rather do.”

It would be with and it would start out slow and steady, maybe with some good food, a movie, maybe even a walk in the park? Then we’d find the nearest Battle Arena and battle to our hearts content..

"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents).
”My star sign is the bull. Though admittedly I’ve never been much for astrology.”

"What was your favorite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"
”Well, this is a bit embarrassing to admit. I used to have this plush. It was a Bewear plush. It was a gift. Unfortunately, little me loved it too much. It got worn and torn as we would embark on imaginary adventures in secret. Unfortunately his “life” came to an unexpected end during a tree climbing incident.”

”Well, I don’t have kids. But if I did I’d want it to be and . I think they would do a pretty good job at it.”

”I hear Alola is pretty nice. But my choice would be Johto, specifically Alto Mare. ”

”Well, this is definitely a controversial topic. But I think The League is far too soft on Team Rocket and their operations. We ought to do more.”

”Friend Guard: The ability to protect my friends, family, the people of Hoenn, if not completely then at least a bit.”

Because Hoenn is my home, and I will die before letting Team Rocket, Angry deities or natural catastrophes take it from me.”

”I’d want it to be something that can inspire hope to those around me, and have the strength to protect that which I hold dear. I can think of no better Legendary Pokemon than Moltres for that purpose.”

. Since returning to Hoenn a year ago, he has been a constant figure in my life. A Lighthouse in the dark times, so to speak. Honestly, I wouldn’t know what to do if anything happened to him"

What turns you on? What gets you excited?
”That’s a bit of a personal question isn’t it… But mutual unconditional love is the answer. To know that someone I love loves me back without any strings attached. There’d be no better feeling.”

”Science Fiction: The moral and ethical dilemmas they often tackle are very engaging.”

”It's alright. 10/10”

close tab

played by

Jun

Ace
He/Him
July 17
Olivine City
Bisexual
Trainer
Civilian
5'4" height
5'4" height
Life isn't a game of luck. If you want to win, work hard.
awards
415 posts
Aaron Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun1
Aaron Toral
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 16:37:26 GMT
Aaron Toral Avatar
All questions answered IC.

One part age discrimination one part lack of proof that I'm capable.

Haunted mansion or something similar. Whoever shares that interest and likes me in that way.

Not especially. Supposedly, I'm Cancer. I don't know how to feel about that.

I got a Gengar plushy long ago from a good friend. I left it in my room and let Littleroot refugee kids play/lay in it.

...hopefully I don't have to worry about for at least another ten years, but is a good choice. Or one of my older brothers.

Johto? Maybe Alola since it has more ghost types...

Why does it seem like the League is holding back on Rocket? They're such wusses...

Shadow Tag. Rockets are quick to run away and tend to cover their tracks.

Its home. Like it or not.

Dialga? Any steel or ghost-type legendary. And there is not many. Garantina is too evil for even me.

I do not at the moment. Hideo would be the closest, since he has such resolve and willpower to achieve his dream. And is very close to it.

...should you be asking this of minors?

Why not both?

Never played it, not interested.

close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 17:01:56 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar

Um...I actually don't know what I want to do? That's why I'm out on an adventure!

Standard dinner and a movie? Haven't really seen any guy that I'm interested in...or seemed interested in me... *cries*

I didn't know this was a thing? I'm supposedly a Leo...that sounds cool?

I really don't have one? I got Houndour pretty early and he has been my best bud since...

Uh...I don't know? Maybe my siblings.

Johto was nice and cool. Kind of wish we were still there sometimes.

Being an idol sucks ass!

I have no idea on this one...

My parents and baby bro is here. As long as they're still here, I guess I will be too.

Any of them! They're so cool!

I surprisingly don't...huh...

*blushes furiously*

Science Fiction!

I've never been into these kinds of games. They've always seemed kind of wierd to me.

close tab

played by

Jun

Ollie
He/Him
June 29
Blackthorne City
Homosexual
Ranger
Cadet
Pain makes you stronger, heartbreak makes you wiser, and fear makes you braver
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun2
Oliver Shrakes
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 17:22:28 GMT
Oliver Shrakes Avatar

I love my job. If I had to do something else, army or police work. Cuz fuck Rocket.

A picnic. Not sure who, I plenty of guys, but no takers.

I don't. Cancer just sounds like a bad thing, and I don't think I'm a cancer.

A Dragonite stuffed toy. Its adorable and the orphans now have it and love it just as much as I did!

Even though my sis has her hands full with orphans, definitely her.

Back in Johto, where all my family is at.

Honestly, we're probably a little on the soft side. Otherwise Rocket shouldn't be making the headway that they are. Let's get head crackin!

I'm...actually not quite sure. Probably Keen Eye, since it has potential for seeing the tiniest of details. And that can make all the difference in anything.

Orders.

Good question. I don't know really.

My boss back home. He's taught me a lot, and gave me some good quotes that I'd like to share with Hoenn's rangers.

You don't want me to get into this. Or this will get very nsfw, lol.

Lost World. For the nature!

Why play games when you can go out and try to hook up with someone? For love, friendship, or whatever.

close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 17:40:34 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar

I had no real aspirations until seeing practice a performance for a contest. So probably not. Fuck my "family".

Um...just anything that's fun? Anyone that's cute I guess...

Lol, ok boomer.

...I have a tanto that was my grandpa's. Does that count? All my stuff was stolen by my brother, so I didn't have anything.

of course. No one else.

Anywhere is fine. Except for Alola. Cuz "family" is there, and screw those guys.

Everyone has their reasons for joining Rocket. Before you judge them, figure out why and maybe fix the problems that caused them joining them.

Flash Fire! Cuz fire immunity is cool! Main issue is clothes though...

Lack of options/ways to gtfo.

Moltres sounds cool! And is a fire birb! Who can compete with that?

maybe? Cuz she's so cool! too. He's been a bro.

*turns as red as his hair*

Science Fiction for me. All the cool little gizmos.

What's that?

close tab

played by

Jun

Nike
He/Him
December 1
Lilycove City
Homosexual
Music Retail Worker/DJ
Civilian
You May Say I'm a Dreamer, But I'm Not The Only One
awards
94 posts
Niky Racz DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun4
Niky Racz
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2023 20:14:49 GMT
Niky Racz Avatar

I'm quite happy right now, doing what I love.

Music concert. Preferably a guy that's fun.

I am a Sagittarius. I don't get why people believe in astrology, but more power to them.

A toy guitar.

If I adopt a kiddo, then die, maybe its the kiddo's fault?

Alola, cuz I would want the beaches.

Retail/fast food workers should be allowed to pepper spray someone once a month without consequence. Should cut down on the number of Karens in the wild.

Levitate. Floating around everywhere would do wonders for my bum knee.

I don't know anywhere else that great. I just like the familiarty.

I'll take anything...I'm a rare pokemon collector, having a legendary as a patron would be fantastic.

None as of now.

Slow dancing the night away to gentle music helps. Good food as well. If I go any further, it will get nsfw, and we don't want that.

Science Fiction because I want a new goddamn knee.

This is just plain wierd. No thanks.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 2:47:24 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
All questions answered IC and anonymously through digital means, except where (brackets) add additional OOC information for fun. Stole this template from Thorn hehe

Life. What I want to do isn't always the same of what I need to do. And, right now, I'm focusing on what I need to do so that one day I can do what I actually want to do.
I'm a bit of a homebody, so I'd say... Enjoying a homecooked meal with , then maybe cracking open a bottle of wine to share over a nice horror movie. Something simple.

Not really. I don't know too much about how that whole thing works. But, looking at this, I guess I'm a Libra?
My Xbox360! I played the shit out of that thing growing up. It was like my go-to whenever the Arcade was closed.
? Kinda an odd question though?
Kalos. I attended university there, and honestly, I still haven't gotten over the loss of those coffee shops. I miss just taking my laptop inside and doing some work over a flakey pastery.
I don't understand the hype over anime. keeps trying to explain it to me, but I don't know. I don't see the appeal.

Magma Armor -- nothing's stopping me.
Hoenn is my home. And, no matter how bleak things get, I can't abandon my own home.

None. I see the position as better fitting for others under the league.
This is a secret, right? Ok. I'd say either or . Even before joining the league, both are people I looked up to. Despite everything, they stand for what they believe in so strongly that I can't help but want to emulate it a bit myself.
science fiction. by far. 
7/10. Fun, but a little weird sometimes. 
n/a

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 2:54:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar

SURVEY #1

sometimes, you know, you have to do what you have to do, and you know, what you have to do doesn't let you do things you wanna do, you know

SURVEY #2
(SUBMITTED BY SKYLER DROSS)

OH hehe you know how it goes, like, we go on this really nice nature walk, somewhere on the beach with our feet in the waters, holding hands while watching the sunset, then we get chilly so we go inside. we go make a nice homemade dinner, full of love and shit, and we spend some nice quality time together...

SURVEY #3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

i don't know what astrology is, but i googled it earlier and it said i'm sagittarius! the shit they listed there are pretty accurate tho, it's kinda scary! it must be true, then.

SURVEY #4

you think i have one? HAH! i'm so mature that i don't even need one as a child!

SURVEY #5

oscar! he's pretty rich so he'd probably give my child some top tier toys and shit. maybe he'd also get to college with his money, especially if my child inherits my top tier genes and top tier brain.

SURVEY #6
(SUBMITTED BY BARNABY FINCH)

hmm, i don't know actually. i've been to sinnoh once before. it was kinda nice.

SURVEY #7

i don't have one because all my opinions become popular as soon as i mention it! my influence is just that strong, you know.

SURVEY #8

super luck! if anyone can beat me, it's only because they're lucky, but if i have super luck, then no one can outluck me!

SURVEY #9
(SUBMITTED BY GWYAR WLEDIG)

heh it's because it's the mark that you're the best of the best! no weakling can stay on hoenn, and i'm probably the best example of that! we're like a special breed, you know, and that's why we can survive this shit, no CAP.

SURVEY #10
(SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

dialga's pretty popular nowadays, so i pick that. oh maybe palkia too if that's not possible. no, wait! arceus! final answer!

SURVEY #11
(SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

my role model is myself because every day i look at the mirror, i tell myself, wow it must be nice to be as good as you in every conceivable way, and then i'm reminded that the best person in my midst is myself and i must do everything to overtake him

SURVEY #12

hehehe im so shy i don't know if i can say it here! omg! i'll just say if u know u know! wink!

SURVEY #13

science fiction! one day we'll have robo ttars running around!

SURVEY #14

it's so PG!!! 5/10

SUGGESTIONS?

what would you do if you meet yourself?
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 9:06:56 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","analytics jay"]

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ

ft. JAYDEN CROSS

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"Doing something else? The only thing that would stop someone from accomplishing their goals is themselves." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2
[break] ""What would your ideal date be? And who with?""

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"Spending time together at home, reading a book, and unwinding down over two cups of coffee. [break][break]

With who? ... [break][break]

. " [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"I believe I remember a colleague () telling me about it. Capricorn, Scorpio, Virgo." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4
"What was your favorite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"I had an Umbreon one as a child." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"... . He has a brother, if I recall." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"... Galar. It's my home." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"'s swimshorts are quite comfortable to sleep in." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"Disguise or Infiltrator. They seem like they would be useful abilities in battle." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"Family." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
".. I suppose I am curious on the wherabouts of Lunala and Dialga." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break] To him, it was less about avatarship, and more about obtaining them for the glory of Rocket, and out of the hands of the League.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"... My superiors." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break] Though he has never said it outloud, he admired the likes of quite a bit, despite their rather complicated relationship.

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"science fiction." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"It is surprisingly enjoyable. I particularly enjoyed 's. 7/10." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#16

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","jaypss"]
"If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[newclass=".jay"]--accent: #643BB0; --speech: #8863d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; text-transform: lowercase; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .num"]color: #ccc; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .jaypss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".analytics .inner .survey span"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Quattrocento+Sans]