Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 14:51:10 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
Question 1
"I can say it's because of obligations and duties all I want. But in the end, I know the only thing stopping me's myself. One day, I'll have the power to control my own destiny. But first, I need to figure out what I even want it to be. Here's hoping 2023's gonna be that year."

Question 2
"The best dates are the ones that kick off with a thrilling adventure and end snuggled up in each other's arms. Danger optional, but highly recommended. Oh, and bring plenty of food for the wind down. Living life on the edge builds a heck of an appetite. As for who . . . nope, no identifying info for you fucks anymore!"

Question 3
"Oh, please, like I'm gonna let a bunch of dead stars tell me what I'm all about. If you could just moosh people into 12 easy boxes, I'm pretty sure the region'd be way less of a shitshow. It can be fun to read, but that's about it. Whimsicott here, by the by."

Question 4
"I used to have this toy Magnezone that was actually magnetic. I think I had more fun hiding it in increasingly unexpected places than I did ever playing with it. Totally got in trouble for more than a few jumpscares because of it. Good times. Good times."

Question 5
"Who the fuck asks a question like this??? The kid's mom, I'd hope???"

Question 6
"Gorgeous sun? Delicious food? The birthplace of pro wrestling and Z-Moves? And, most importantly, not on the knife's edge of an apocalypse or a terrorism scare every five seconds? Arceus, take me away from this crater and get me to Alola already."

Question 7
"Weird, bulky, and ramshackle is a hell of an aesthetic, and I'm tired of pretending it's not. I'll take something unique like that over cookie-cutter cool or cute any day of the week."

Question 8
"Telepathy. Being able to talk without being overheard would be badass. Sharing secrets with friends and loved ones in the privacy of our brains? Getting a leg up on schemes and pranks? Maybe even finding a way to communicate with psychic types? Yes please."

Question 9
"There are people that need me here. I promised myself I'd never turn my back on them, and I'm not about to let a little apocalypse or twenty make me go back on that."

Question 10
"Man, how should I know? It feels like they invent another one of these things every year. That said, I hear there's some icon of balance over in Kalos. The region's been a divided, fractured, bloodsoaked mess for too long now, and if he can set life and death themselves straight, he's got as good a shot as anyone else. Besides, I could sure use some balance in my life."

Question 11
"Putting anyone on a pedestal like that's just gonna get you let down. Learn from people important to you, and show them the respect they're due. But once they go from person to model, you're giving them too much power over you."

Question 12
"Nothing catches my eye more than passion. I don't care if its for something badass like tomb raiding or something simple like stamp collecting. I love it when someone is shamelessly, unapologetically themselves."

Question 13
"Ain't Lost World part of sci-fi? But it sounds like the cooler, more explore-y parts, so I'm gonna go with that one. Especially because, man, some people get way too dry with the more tech-y stuff. Just because you're smarter than me doesn't mean you have to be a bore!"

Question 14
"I am going to kick every one of your asses."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:43:07 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
Responsibility. 
"What would your ideal date be? And who with?"
Ice skating with
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?"
No. Scorpio.
"What was your favourite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"
I wasn't allowed to have one. 
"Who would you want to raise your child if you die unexpectedly? Why?"
Skip.
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
Alola. I hear it's nice. 
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What’s yours?"
I don't like pasta. At least, most of the time. 
"If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"
Steadfast. 
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
My job isn't done yet. 
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
None.
"Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?"
None. 
"What turns you on? What gets you excited?"
"Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."
Lost World. 
"Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."
0/10.

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 20:54:15 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
My fear of the unknown... I rather not get too into it, though

OH MY GOD!! Um, I have to think about this and you're putting me on the spot a bit!  Honestly, i find romantism tied to the other's efforts to impress. Sooo I'd be okay with anything, really! Though....i've always wanted to have a picnic on the beach. Maybe share a meal while we watch the sun set together.
YES YES YES YES!! People joke, but I think you can tell a lot about someone through their star sign! Just look at me. Do I look like anything OTHER than a pisces?
Oh! I had this little A/C car I used to drive around the house alllllll the time. I remember even trying to tweak it a bit to make the wheels speed up faster -- big mistake. The thing almost blew up in my face.
My good-for-nothing brother . Wait-- these answers don't get posted right? Right??
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Unova, maybe? Their industrial industry is huge, so I'd like to think there would be more than a few opportunities for me there.
The notebook sucks!!! I'm sorry, i'm sorry, but it really does. It's so slow and boring and the guy isn't even that cute...
I don't know, sorry. 
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
I love hoenn. And my family is here.
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
Melmetal! I find that little thing so so so cute!
! Wish I was more like her sometimes. Oh, and ! What a cool guy. 
*a bunch of typing and deleting ensues*@illeana
Science fiction, for obvious reasons. 
10/10 I'm in love!
[/quote]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 22:11:54 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
(All answers are submitted Anonymously, and ICly!)

Survey #1: The world prevents me from doing what I want the most. It is hard to pursue the things I want to, when the world is in danger of being eradicated every other monday. Truly puts a damper on things such as mourning, moving on, trying to better humanity, and having a family. If I could peacefully live without some unknown force trying to destroy me, I would I assure you.

Survey #2: I would like to take to some ruins that I have found here in Hoenn. When I am bored I often go exploring with Adontis, and Stryker, and we have found some unique places. I think she'd enjoy them, and then we could go eat our fill before cuddling the rest of the night.

Survey #3: I do not put much stock in such trivialities, but my sign is "The Twins" at the very least.

Survey #4: I had a stuffed Pidgeot, that was always by my side. It was a gift from my parents.

Survey #5: What an odd question....It is still early in our relationship, but if we were together, and did have a child. would be the one, along with Walter. I know the two of them would make sure my child was well taken care of.

Survey #6: Paldea, if for no other reason than their Trainer Academies are leaps, and bounds ahead of all others, and I think their region lore is very intriguing.

Survey #7: The League is no different than Rocket.

Survey #8: Since my ace is a Dragonite, I'd like to have Multiscale, but Regenerator could also be useful. To heal passively from any, and all injuries, would be quite the boon.

Survey #9: There is a couple that lives here, with their family. I have known them for a long time now, invested in the husbands company, and while I did miss their wedding, they have two children to look after. I am a terrible uncle as I don't visit much, but I don't want those kids to lose their parents. So I stay here to do my small part in making sure this place that they call home doesn't end.

Survey #10: Dialga.

Survey #11: My role model is long gone, but I do have one, who it is will have to be a mystery, but he was someone I thought that was truly the best of them. Perhaps he will return one day.

Survey #12: I....Hmmm....Perhaps another time.

Survey #13: Science Fiction.

Survey #14: 7/10, it's not a bad game, but I am not much of a gamer. My Pikachu enjoys it though.

Suggestion: What keeps you going? What is it that drives you to achieve your goals?
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 20:58:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
I'm doing what I want to do. That's definitely not a problem.

Maybe there's more I could be doing but I don't want to lose what I've made for myself, y'know? I fought hard to get what I have.

Doing some competitive activity with . Followed by a campfire with good food and drink and my victory prize. ;] 
My sister is getting into that stuff. She said I'm a cancer??? Either she was talking about astrology or insulting me. 

My nonno likes to remind me how I lost the wooden boat he spent ages making for me. Left it outside one night and it got swept off down the canal, so they had to make up some story that it was off sailing the world to little me. 

He's into carpentry. It was a really good boat. 

Morbid question but . Obviously.

I know she'd make a good mother, there's nothing she wouldn't do for her family. Would definitely love the hell out of our kid if we had one...

Maybe I could haggle the promise of a crew down to a co-pilot.    

That's all assuming they survive her cooking if I'm not there.

Alola would be my first choice, there's a lot of good memories there. Although I'd like to try Sinnoh for a little while, just to experience somewhere completely different.

I don't get why Sawbucks coffee is so popular. It's not real coffee!

Infiltrator, opportunist or wind rider. Self explanatory. 

I’ve found a family and made a life here for myself. I’m not going to just abandon it all when things get rocky. Hoenn is home.

Just one. But avatar or not, he knows I'm in his corner. 

Uh, I guess if I had to pick it would be my father in law? He's probably the closest I've had to a stable father figure... I've told my wife I'm keeping him in the event of divorce. 

Teasing. I like to push limitations with someone who'll challenge me back. It usually ends one of two ways. Both are good. 

Also there's this hair pulling thing she does. 

A lost world. Give me a challenge at least. 

2/5

Really weird. Is anyone looking into this invasion of privacy? Can't be legal. When's my wife's next route being released?

@passerby analytics
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Leo
He/him
February 29
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Heterosexual
Male model
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Destined for greatness
awards
92 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonicio
Leonicio Marceliño
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 18:28:24 GMT
Leonicio Marceliño Avatar
All questions answered ICly by .

It used to be family. Those pedestrian fools could never understand the full scope of my ambitions. Thankfully they can hold me back no more.

I am your ideal date, babe~♥

Keep that witchcraft away from me! Besides, I already know what my destiny is.

A stuffed Teddiursa Mecha Cop action figure.

I despise children.

I've always been partial to Paldea. Moving to Galar was a mistake.

Blood is NOT thicker than water.

Big Pecks. As a model, I've been working out, but I'm not quite there yet.

I still haven't realized my destiny.

Not if, but WHEN I become an avatar, my patron will obviously be Arceus.

My elder sisters, I suppose. They can be pretty cool sometimes. Don't tell them I said that!

Power.

Science fiction. I always root for the intergalactic empire.

I need to play more routes before I can give a fair and balanced review.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 19:53:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
All questions have been answered ICly by Gwylim Lattieri

SURVEY #1 "If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
"The only thing stopping me is the limitation of the human condition. We can only do so much with our physical bodies, I seek to find something that expands beyond that. We're capable of so much more than our bodies."

SURVEY #2 "What would your ideal date be? And who with?"
"I can't say I've ever thought of this. The whom is undetermined, but I suppose the what would be a bookshop and cafe trip. Or a quiet night in with a self-prepared meal."

SURVEY #3 "Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?"
"If I remember correctly, Virgo. I can't say I believe in the ideals behind astrology however. Personality is shaped by one's upbringing, not starsigns."

SURVEY #4 "What was your favourite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"
"Ah, that's a tough question. I suppose my favorite toy was a crochet Octillery that my mother handmade for me. The years have worn it down, and while the toy itself is gone, the memories certainly linger of a happy childhood."

SURVEY #5 "Who would you want to raise your child if you die unexpectedly? Why?"
"An odd question, but I don't plan on having children, quite frankly. However if it came down to my team of pokemon as fill-in children, I suppose that I would like for them to decide who would be best to go to. They would know better what they seek in a worthy trainer than I do."

SURVEY #6 "If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
"Paldea. It was my father's home region, and he'd tell me stories of the vast landscape and how it differed from east to west, north and south. There was such vibrance. I hope to visit it one day, at the very least."

SURVEY #7 "Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What’s yours?"

"Pikachu really isn't as fascinating enough as a pokemon to be the most prolific one, there are more fascinating creatures out there."

SURVEY #8 "If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"
"Snow Cloak. The snow can be a dangerous force of nature, it's best to be prepared."

SURVEY #9 "Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
"The potential this place carries, of course."

SURVEY #10 "If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
"Hoopa. It's a creature that knows what it desires, and I respect that."

SURVEY #11 "Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?"
"I can't say I do at the moment."

SURVEY #12 "What turns you on? What gets you excited?"
"What a strange question. Anyway..."

SURVEY #13 "Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."
"Science Fiction."

SURVEY #14 "Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."
"It's personally not something I find appealing. I'll give it a 5/10 mostly boosted by its accuracy, but I find its constant developing and asking of personal questions to be quite unnerving."

SUGGESTIONS? "Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."
"What do you believe your purpose in life to be? Are you happy with where you are now?"
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 4:01:35 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3

All questions answered anonymously and in-character

I do everything I want to do.

Sitting in the same room and doing separate things in silence. I do this with my girlfriend regularly.

No.

I didn't have one.

I hate children and would never have one.

Nice try.

I'm right and everyone who disagrees is wrong.

Either Arena Trap or Shadow Tag, though I think the latter suits me better.

I have unfinished business here.

Necrozma would be interesting.

No.

The thrill of the hunt.

Science fiction, I guess.

1/5 stars.
close tab

played by

gunsmile

"Lancer"
he / him
September 5
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
pansexual
paralegal / special agent
lieutenant
6'1" / 185 cm height
6'1" / 185 cm height
awards
1,302 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gunner
Gunner Graves
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 5:11:40 GMT
Gunner Graves Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3

All questions answered anonymously and in-character

The safety of Hoenn and its people are more important than any personal endeavors.

I think my ideal date would be a camping trip in the foothills near where I grew up. I'd love to take but I know she hates the outdoors, so that won't happen. But it's a nice thought!

I don't believe in it, but I know my sign. I'm a Virgo.

I had a little Cyndaquil plush toy that my parents gave me when I was a baby. That's why a Cyndaquil was my first Pokémon.

My parents or brother , because they're family. I don't have any children, though.

Probably Kalos. I enjoyed my time there when I visited.

We shouldn't be afraid to dirty our hands to do what's right.

There are so many Pokémon abilites. I really don't think I could choose.

Because it's my home. My family lives here, and I have to protect them. No one else will.

I heard about some Legendary Pokémon of Galar that the locals view as folk heroes. I've yet to read more into the lore, though.

I really admire . She keeps a level head and is excellent at her job. Of course, I also admire . He's always striven toward great heights and inpsired me to the do the same.

I like when they try to fight.

Don't you know that lost world is a sub-genre of science fiction? So you're basically asking me to choose between science fiction and science fiction.

I have some qualms with the game, but it's very well made. 4/5.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2023 18:29:54 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
All questions answered ICly by .

I think I'm fortunate enough to say that most of the things I thought would make me happy, I've achieved.

It's less about what we're doing and more about if we're connecting emotionally. , of course.

Nope. The Fishes.

I had a Gulpin plushie as a kid that I hugged when I went to sleep.

Probably my ex-wife or . I trust both of them and they're in comfortable positions in their lives. I would lean towards my ex though, since she's in a good place and Elly is just starting her career path.

Unova, my daughter lives there, so I'd be able to see her whenever I'd like.

Vegemite banana sandwiches are delicious.

Guts. I love this ability.

I ran away from shitstorms for most of my life. Recently I've found it's less about avoiding, and more about staying in them for the right reasons.

No.

I have an answer, but this quiz is PG-13.

Science Fiction is without a doubt the superior of the two genres.

It's great, I can't stop playing it. 1/5

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,351 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2023 1:42:15 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
Answered IC and submitted anonymously through digital means.

I am doing exactly what I want to be doing.
Something low key...a quiet dinner, perhaps. Just the two of us...lots of talking and sharing ideas.
There’s nothing particularly scientific about astrology, except for the aspects of it that overlap with astronomy. I have been told, however, that I am a Gemini and that it is very fitting.
A stuffed Eevee. This would not surprise those who know me…I am almost never without Val, my Sylveon.
I can’t imagine myself with a child, at least not for the time being.
Johto, I suppose. It’s where I’m from. I have fond memories of Ecruteak, but I don’t think I could live in that particular city again...perhaps somewhere else in that region.
I have no idea if this sentiment is really all that unpopular, but I truly believe that sacrifices must be made in order to achieve great scientific advancement. Interpret that how you will.
I know it is technically an attack not an ability, but I am partial to Endure. Our discoveries will mean nothing if we don’t survive long enough to make use of them.
Despite? Why, Hoenn is where the most interesting things seem to be happening. There are a plethora of fascinating phenomena to study here.
We - collectively, as a scientific community - are only just beginning to scratch the surface of what it means to be an avatar. Daydreaming about power is unproductive. It is the trust of the Unown that I seek above all else.
I have several…but there is one in particular…she’s my boss, in a sense. She’s also the most intelligent, capable, and tough woman I know.
Scientific discovery. You know - the “Eureka!” moment all scientists seek.
Science fiction.
I…find it complicated.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 1:02:15 GMT
shiv Avatar

PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3

ANNOUNCEMENT

50 PD has been added to the active characters that have participated thus far. Reminder that this event concludes MARCH 31ST, 11:59PM PST.

Thank you for your participation and continued engagement!
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2023 18:36:22 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar

SURVEY #1

i'm already lucky to be living my own life. i can't be picky and ask for more.

SURVEY #2
(SUBMITTED BY SKYLER DROSS)

someone who doesn't nag and judge, but i'll take what i can get

SURVEY #3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

i don't fuckin' know

SURVEY #4

i don't remember

SURVEY #5

your mom

SURVEY #6
(SUBMITTED BY BARNABY FINCH)

johto. at least that place's familiar.

SURVEY #7

pointless hobbies are useful sometimes.

SURVEY #8

battery. ain't that useful.

SURVEY #9
(SUBMITTED BY GWYAR WLEDIG)

you think i have money to move out?

SURVEY #10
(SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

celebi or something. it would be nice to go back in time and correct the wrong.

SURVEY #11
(SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

you make me laugh

SURVEY #12

i'm weak to smiles...

SURVEY #13

science fiction.

SURVEY #14

no! it's creepy as fuck!

SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

what's your swear word of choice?
close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 2:25:09 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar

SURVEY #10

"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?" (SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

ANSWER (IC): Derek: "Anything steel type, for the most part! Registeel in particular, if that stops it from rampaging about and needing to offer up sacrifices. Also someone told me I have a good aesthetic for it..."

SURVEY #11

"Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?" (SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

ANSWER (IC): Derek: Probably Callan Young (Originally Mateo Martinez)

SURVEY #13

ANSWER (IC): Derek: "Lost world, for sure." OOCly, I would go science fiction.
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 18:50:29 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
The following questions were answered ICly over digital channels.

SURVEY #3

"I'm a Crab, but I'm not shelled off or anything like that! My horoscope tends to be pretty accurate, though..."

SURVEY #9

"It's my home, and the people and Pokémon I care about are all here. Whatever happens, I'll fight for Hoenn and its people. I love them all."